The tale of two guardians (As...

By Noonecame1212

REWRITING IN PROGRESS!!!! There are many timelines in which a young boy dies and a robot is built to take his... More

Chapter 1: The Orphanage
Chapter 2: Happy Birthday
New friends
Kia
The entrance exam
The black onyx pendant
The capital
The first day of school
The training starts
Bandits!?
A day off
A New Friend and A New Plan
Tobio's awakening
Sitting under the setting sun
The Guardian's Sparring Match
Astro's 101 Training Course
A Day at The Palace
Your Dark Past
Tobio's true nature
A Late Afternoon
The trial
The Very First
A Castle Full of Stone
The Final Battle
The Banquet
A visit back home
The first job
Zoran
Rivals
Two heads are worse than one
A walkthrough in the ruins
Dark
A plan put into action
The return of the trials
A new member of the squad
Birthdays (Part 1)
Birthdays (part 2)
The branded pervert
A rising problem
A new land
The harsh truth
Learning a few new tricks
A battle has come to an end

A return to the past

418 19 46
By Noonecame1212

Astro opened his eyes to see that he was in the village ruins situated in the outcast lands.

"Captain, captain!" Astro jumped and turned towards one of the white diamond knights. The knight gave him a worried look. "Um, did you catch what I said?" The knight questioned. Astro's eyes widened. Had he really returned to the past? Astro then grinned and lifted the knight up and spun him around.

"I can't believe it, I actually made it back to the past!" Astro exclaimed. The knight's eyes widened as he gave Astro a confused look.

"C-captain!?" Astro stopped and realised what he was doing. He then coughed and put the knight down.

"S-sorry about that." Astro's eyes then widened. This was the day that you died! He had to hurry! Astro then looked at the knight.

"Be right back, there's a guardian to save." Astro told as he teleported to where you were. The knight gave Astro a confused look. He then shrugged and went back to his duties.

You were kneeled on the ground as Dark had his sword raised above your head. You shut your eyes, waiting for the blow to come. Just as Dark swung his sword down, a white light appeared and Astro blocked Dark's sword with his own.

"Not this time." Astro told as he kicked Dark away from the two of you. Your eyes widened as you stared at Astro in shock.

"A-Astro!?" You exclaimed. Astro turned around and cupped your face in his hands.

"Y/N!" Astro cried. He then stared at you for a bit. You started to get uncomfortable at his staring.

"Uh, Astro?" You questioned. Suddenly, tears rolled down Astro's cheeks, alarming you. He then hugged you tightly.

"I'm so glad! I'm so glad that I made it..." Astro cried. Your eyes widened. You then raised your eyebrow at him. How did he know? Kennedy stared at Astro in shock. He was about to teleport to tell Astro when Astro had appeared. Astro buried his face in the crook of your neck as he sobbed. You smiled at him and hugged him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You questioned. Astro leaned back and looked at your face.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? What's wrong is that the love of my life almost gets killed by some other version of me from twenty freaking years ago!" Astro cried. Your eyes widened.

"Wait, what?" You questioned. Astro had spoken so fast that you didn't quite catch all of what he said. Dark growled and got up.

"Who the hell are you?" Dark questioned. Astro growled as he turned towards Dark. He then stood up.

"Stay here, Y/N. I'll handle this guy." Astro told. He then pointed to himself. "I'm your replacement. I'm the new Astro, but better." Dark raised his eyebrow at Astro. He then chuckled and burst out laughing.

"YOU!? The new Astro? That's hilarious! So, Tenma really went ahead and made a new me. Well, I guess this means that you and I are related, aint that right, little brother." Astro growled.

"I'm NOT your little brother! You and I are in no way a like!" Astro shouted. Dark shrugged and pointed Sabrina's sword at Astro.

"Well, whatever. It's not like it'll matter for much longer. I'll just get rid of you and take both pendants back. I'll then find Tobio and we'll continue on with our plan." Dark told. You frowned and shakily got up. You then winced and held your arm. Crap, it was broken. You then looked at Dark.

"Dark, please listen to me. Tobio isn't what he used to be. He's turned good now!" You cried. Dark raised his eyebrow at you. He then chuckled.

"Um, are you sure that we're thinking of the same Tobio here? Cause I'm not quite sure. The Tobio I know would never back down from the plan. He will keep on trying and trying until he makes you his queen and uses the pendants' power to create the ultimate Alpha timeline." Dark told. You frowned.

"There we go again with that stupid plan! How many times do you have to kill me to get the idea that I will never agree to your dumb plan!?" You cried. Dark tsked and gripped Sabrina's sword in his hand.

"Apparently not enough." Dark then pointed Sabrina's sword in your direction. "When will you realise that you don't have a choice!? Is it honestly THAT bad to be with Tobio!?" Dark questioned. You gave Dark a bewildered look while Astro growled.

"W-wha- this has nothing to do with marrying Tobio or whatever it is! I'm objecting to the plan because it isn't right! Your plan will upset the balance of this timeline!" You shouted. Dark frowned. Astro then took a step towards Dark.

"Listen up, Dark. Y/N will not die, not while I'm around." Astro then pointed his sword at Dark. "Now, how about I show you the power of the black onyx knights?" You watched as Astro took out the sword that Abercrombie had made for him and swung it down. Dark's eyes widened as the earth cracked open and a force knocked Dark against the wall. Dark groaned and fell to the ground. Astro walked up to Dark and stood on his back. "You can't beat me Dark. I'm much stronger than you are. So," Astro then gave Dark a hard look. "Prepare yourself." Dark gulped and crawled back as Astro summoned a group of swords. Dark then held his hand up.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT!" Astro frowned as he summoned two swords. Dark sweat dropped. "C-can't we just talk about this, little brother?" Astro glared at Dark.

"There's nothing to talk about! You tried to kill Y/N, in fact you HARMED her! Why the hell should I let you live after you harmed her body!?" Dark tsked and looked to the side.

"Because I'm your older brother, you damn yandere." Dark muttered. Astro's eyes widened.

"Y-yandere!? What the hell is that!?" Dark sighed and stood up.

"You've obviously never watched anime. Sad life really." You and Astro deadpanned at Dark. Was this guy really the robot who killed all of your past lives? Astro then glanced at you.

"I'm actually starting to really pity this guy." Astro told. You sweat dropped. Dark grinned and ran towards Astro with Sabrina's sword raised. You gasped.

"Astro, look out!" You cried. Astro turned back towards Dark and knocked the sword out of Dark's hand. He then kicked him back to the ground. Dark cried as he banged his fists on the ground.

"Hey, that's not fair! You've got like forty swords and I don't even have one!" Dark cried. Astro gave Dark a blank look. He then let the sword's tip rest on Dark's back. Dark's eyes widened. "H-hold on just a minute! Y-you wouldn't want to waste your magic on me, right?" Astro gave Dark a look.

"Oh trust me, I wouldn't be wasting it." Dark's eyes widened. He then glanced at you.

"S-shouldn't you be more concerned about your girlfriend there? I mean, she must be in a lot of pain at the moment." Dark told as he pointed to you. Astro gasped and turned towards you.

"Y/N, is this true!? Are you in any pain!?" Astro questioned. You sweat dropped and shook your head.

"N-no, I'm fine. You continue what you're doing." Dark rolled his eyes.

"Oh don't be so modest, toots. I was sure that I heard a crack at some point." Dark told. Astro gasped and ran towards you. He then looked over your body and frowned when he noticed all of the scratches. He then went to touch you on your arm, but you winced in pain. Astro's eyes widened. He then glared at Dark, who was trying to crawl away.

"I'll deal with you after, Dark." Astro told as he summoned swords and pinned Dark to the ground. Dark cried out in pain as his hands were pinned to the ground. Your eyes widened. Astro then hovered his hands over your wounds and healed them. You smiled at Astro and thanked him when he was finished. Astro smiled back at you. He then thought back to the time when he couldn't heal you and sighed. He then thought back to your words right before you died. 'I...l-love you...' Astro blushed and grinned. He already knew that you loved him, so all he had to do was confess to you. You noticed Astro's blush and raised your eyebrow at him. You then glanced over at Dark and saw that he had somehow managed to get one of his hands free and was currently working on the other. You frowned and snapped your fingers. Chains then wrapped around Dark's body as he cried out. You and Astro then walked over to Dark and glared at him. Dark started to sweat. Tears then started to roll down his cheeks.

"W-what the hell!? I was only doing my job! Tobio had me created for this very reason! I mean, seriously! All I wanted to do was just sleep and not worry about having to kill anybody but no, fat ass over there just had to wake me up! I mean, who's stupid enough to go fooling around in the ruins, huh!? Listen, I know that I've killed pretty much all of your past lives but it was only like, two! And why aren't you mad at Astro, huh!? I know that he's killed one of your past lives too! I can sense it!" Dark cried. You and Astro stared at him. Astro then sighed and raised his sword up.

"Let's just get this over and done with." Dark glared at Astro.

"Like hell I'll let you kill me! Prepare yourself for you haven't seen my true power!" Dark shouted. He then got up and ripped your chains off. You went to fire more at him but Dark was too fast and had grabbed your arm. He then held it behind you and held you against him. He then smirked at Astro. "Move a muscle and the girl gets it." Astro growled as he clenched his sword.

"I'm warning you Dark, release her now or else!" Astro shouted. Dark smirked.

"Oh please, I haven't even shown you my true power yet. The power that I'm about to show you, will make you defenceless. In fact, you won't even be able to move because you'll be so paralysed with fear!" Dark cried. You growled at Dark.

"Let me go!" You shouted. Dark smirked at you.

"Sorry, no can do toots. You're the main part that I need in order for my plan to work." Dark told. Your eyes widened as well as Astro's. Dark then held your arms up. "Now, prepare yourself for my ultimate power! Behold!" Dark cried as he lifted your shirt up. You froze as well as Astro. A huge blush then exploded across both of your faces as Astro turned away while you had kicked Dark in the leg and summoned your scythe. You then growled and swung your scythe at Dark.

"YOU PERVERT!" You shouted as the blade connected with Dark's head, knocking it off. Dark fell forwards as his head rolled towards your feet. Dark then blinked up at you.

"Huh, I honestly thought that would have killed me." Your eyes widened and you screamed. You then kicked Dark's head towards Kennedy and ran over to Astro. Astro's eyes widened as he held you and looked at Kennedy who was eyeing Dark's head with a disturbed look. Dark then sighed. "Hey, do ya mind putting my head back on?" Kennedy slowly nodded and placed Dark's head back on his body. Dark then stretched his body and glared at you. "Hey! You know it's rude to kick someone's head!" Your eyes widened and you held onto Astro tighter. Astro glanced down at you and smiled on the inside. Honestly, he was quite happy to have you in his arms. He then looked up at Dark, who was still giving you the stink eye. Astro then sighed and smiled down at you.

"Y/N, it's okay. I don't think Dark is a threat." You and Dark's eyes widened. Astro then walked over to Dark and grabbed him by the scarf. "Listen up, you piece of scrap metal. I'm giving you ONE chance to redeem yourself. You're lucky that I'm kind enough to spare your miserable life. But let me make one thing clear. Harm Y/N in any way, and no matter where you hide, I will find you, and I will kill you. Am. I. Made. Clear?" Astro growled out. Dark gulped and nodded. Astro smiled and released Dark, causing him to fall to his knees. You stared at Astro with wide eyes as he walked up to you while smiling as if he hadn't just threatened to slaughter someone in their sleep just a moment ago. Astro then gave you a lovey dovey look. "So, Y/N. There's actually been something that I've been meaning to tell you for a while now, and I'm not too sure if you're ready just yet." You glanced at Dark who looked half dead on the ground and nodded slowly.

"Uh huh...I'm listening..." You muttered, not really paying all too much attention to Astro as you were more concerned with the fact that Astro...was actually quite scary when mad. Astro smiled at you as a blush formed on his face. He then fiddled with his fingers.

"W-well, Y/N. I-I've been wanting to tell you for a while now that I...l-lo-" Astro was interrupted when he heard a gasp and the two of you turned to see that Sabrina had woken up and was currently staring at Dark in shock. She then glanced at you and Astro.

"Uh, what the hell happened!?" Sabrina cried. You sweat dropped and walked over to her.

"Oh, it's nothing. We've just gained a new ally is all." You told. Sabrina glanced at Dark in shock. She then looked over to Astro who had his swords out.

"D-did Astro do this?" Sabrina questioned. You smiled and nodded.

"Y-yeah, Astro managed to tame Dark." You told. Sabrina continued to stare at Dark in shock while Kennedy was shaking Abercrombie awake. Astro sighed, disappointed that he never got to tell you how he felt. He then smiled at you. Well, at least you were alive again. Astro then grinned and ran over to you, dropping his swords. He then picked you up and nuzzled his cheek against yours. Your eyes widened as a huge blush spread across your face. You then gave Astro a confused look while he only grinned at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 55 31
Two sisters separated after a traumatic accident with their parents. Leaving Hexina Onyx giving power to leader Trix and having to marry the son of T...
2.2K 111 24
"Dreams come true sometimes, but what nobody told you is nightmares are dreams too" In this world are hidden many secrets, most of them we know like...
348 13 51
[I waited for you my entire life... and you were worth every minute.] Ardyn Lowell normally forgets his dreams. He's a normal young adult who has goo...
428 76 23
The story is fictional ( the places and people ). The story talks about teachers and students in high school, two couples one story. Two worlds will...