My Ex & Why's | [JenSoo]

By BaeYJ14

"Just business right?" Jennie says nervously. In which Jennie has to work with her Ex-Wife Jisoo Kim. will s... More

Description
Characters
Chapter 1: Hiring.
Chapter 2: Why dont I have one?
Chapter 3: Dumplings.
Chapter 4: Only Mother
Chapter 5: Crush
Chapter 6: Pikachu
Chapter 7: Wifey
Chapter 8: Picture
Chapter 9: Truth.
Chapter 10: Eomma
Chapter 11: I want her in my life!
Chapter 12: I promise.
Chapter 13: Unexpected.
Chapter 14: I Wish..
Chapter 15: Regret?
Chapter 16: Suho
Chapter 17: What Really Matters
Chapter 18: Move-on.
Chapter 20: Mr.Unbeatable
Chapter 21: My First Kiss
Chapter 22: I Miss You
Chapter 23: Then Why?!
Chapter 24: Obsession.
Chapter 25: Do you still love me?
Chapter 26: Why are you crying?
Chapter 27: I Need to know
Chapter 28: You call her Mom now?
Chapter 29: Bestfriends.
Chapter 30: As if its your last.
Chapter 31: Something Special.
Chapter 32: We're Official.
Chapter 33: Rest In Peace
Chapter 34: The Bride is a Guy.
Chapter 35: Approval.
Chapter 36: Naughty Woman.
Chapter 37: My Ex & Why's
Chapter 38: Awkward
Chapter 39: I'm Frustrated.
Chapter 40: Missy & Tiger
Chapter 41: Seductive smirk [M]
Chapter 42: No Happy Endings

Chapter 19: Worried?

5K 242 43
By BaeYJ14

a/n: I miss Babe's pov so here she is. ❤

•••

Jennie

I just got back from the hospital. all this medicine is making me sick, isn't it supposed to be the other way? but I feel better now. what am worried about is, work.

it's 8 am and I'm pissed off that Kim Jisoo is still not here. who does she think she is? Ugh, why isn't she here!

I searched for my phone in my bag and realized I didn't have it, I must've left it in the car.

sighing, I went to the parking lot into my car.

ah, there it is. why did I leave it in the first place?

walking back to the building I noticed a familiar car stopping at the entrance of the building.

"Thanks for dropping me by, I'll see you later" Kim Jisoo it is.

who is she with?! I couldn't see who dropped her off, the windshield is tinted. Why the hell do I care anyways?

The car then drove off and I continued to walk to the entrance. I noticed in my peripheral vision that she's staring at me.

"Uh, Goodmorning President Kim. How are you?" Really? she's asking me that?

I stopped walking and faced her. I eyed her, she looks glooming today. Okay, scratch that.

"What do you think you're doing huh? why are you late? and who's that guy that dropped you off huh?"
she looked surprised, and I was too. hell, why did I even ask that? it's not like I care.. right?

"Uhh I mean, n-next time you're arriving at this time I will fire you, and don't just go around talking to strangers, people like you can get into big trouble" she smiles at me, ignoring her I continue to make my way back to my office, but then a hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Jennie.. it's so good to have you back, really." and with that I couldn't help but smile. aww..

"Aww Thank you." I smiled tilting my head but my smile quickly fades "so go back to work!"

•••••

"Next week we will be having a team building, our team needs improve, so we planned that we go to Asura Camp. what do you say?" The Vice President Announced.

Our team seems so excited about it, I looked at Jisoo who's staring at the table blankly. Well, I've been rude to her since morning, just who the hell was that guy/girl, whatever that is! she never mentioned anyone to me- ugh, of course.

"and what's so interesting about this Asura Camp?" I asks causing the whole team to be silent. I didn't intend to say that in a rude way, I'm just like this when I'm not interested about something.

"Oh, Asura Camp only have Capture The Flag, but beside it is the beach where we can do several activities that We have in plan, I hope everybody participates and cooperates, I've noticed our team lacks communication and lacks bond, we need to increase and improve and by doing that we need to cooperate so we can understand each other better, cause we are better together. we are going to be working on a big project soon, and what we need is each other so we can do this Successfully, okay? Can I count on that?"
such interesting man he is.

"Yes Sir!"

"President Kim, what do you say?" I shrugged. "sounds pretty good to me" I smiled genuinely.

"Damn she's hot." I heard someone said, chuckling I glanced at Jisoo whom I caught staring at me. she
quickly looks away, but its too late for that.

•••••

1 week later

"Eomma, Why do you own so many perfumes and you just use them as display? Ooh this one smells good.."

In currently fixing my things, tomorrow will be our Team Building. we will be staying for two days.

"I used to be an ambassador when I was young, They gave me samples of their products and I never use them so I display them."
I said. after I was done I put my bag on the side, and went to the closet to find my cardigan, I'm gonna wear it tomorrow.

"Wow. you're amazing" I chuckled. at a very young age, I modeled for Prada's clothing line but I used to do it with someone.

she's the one who motivated me with modeling, We used to be on Magazines and it makes me happy whenever I see us on it. That's why we were quite popular in school and some people chase us on the streets just to get a picture. it was crazy.

"Can I have this one? it smells so good."

"sure, whatever you want kid" I said. finally found my black cardigan, I took it out and fold it and put it in my bag.

"Imperial Majesty Perfume"
she read. my eyes widen, that's what she wants? that perfume means a lot to me.

"Ooh, that one is extremely expensive. it cost $65K, aigoo"

"$65K!? just for a perfume? wow, why would you buy this?"

"I wanted to give it to someone special, but I guess you can have it." she pouts.

"Nevermind, I don't wanna have it anymore and who was the special someone who's supposed to own this golden perfume?"

"it doesn't matter, you can have it. I never use it anyway" I guess you guys know who's supposed to own that expensive thing.

"It's okay, I hope you can give this to the person you said was special." aigoo my daughter is so sweet.

"Jieun-ah, Come here" I said with open arms. she smiles at me and runs to my embrace. "you up for a mother and daughter bonding this sunday?" she looks up at me and nods.

"Are you for real??" I chuckled, aigoo this kid.

"Yeah? we can go wherever you want" she gasped. "I'm so excited, finally Eomma!"

••••

a Van picked me up from my
house, and I guess I am the first one.

"Where are the others?" I asked the driver.

"waiting at the Company, so I don't have to pick them up from their house. it'll take ages" I just nodded.

I sat at the front seat beside the driver, which is a seat for two person. I decided to take a nap since the trip is long.

I felt someone shaking my shoulders gently. "Ma'am, please move aside" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the window.

Kim Jisoo. -_-

"Why can't she just sit at the back?" I groaned.

"Um" He raised his eyebrows, I turned to my back and realized it was full.

"Fine" I heaved a sigh and opened the door, I jumped off the van so she can sit beside the driver, I don't want to be in between.

"In!" I almost yelled, she was just staring at me. what is wrong with this woman? "s-sorry.." I rolled my eyes and hopped in too.

•••

Jisoo

Everytime the driver turns right or left, our skin brushes. I stiffen everytime it would, its like sending shivers to my spine causing me to freeze.

The Camp was said to be 3 hrs drive. it means, I'm gonna be in the same situation for the next two hours.

"Aigoo, it's raining" The driver muffled. its starting to get really cold too, Good thing I brought my sweater.

"Aish, Why is it so cold"
I heard the person beside me complains. she was wearing a cardigan, it isn't really helping since it's a thin cloth.

she keeps rubbing her arms, keeping herself warm. I decided to lower the coolness of the AC, but it was still too cold due to the weather.

"Hey um, you can have this"
I offered my sweater, it was thick and very comfy so she won't get cold if she wears it but she refused.

I know she's freezing, Ugh why does she have to be so stubborn. I sighed and what I did made her gasped..

I covered her with the sweater, since she didn't want to wear it. then I settled down on my seat.

after a few minutes I saw her fixing it and covering it properly on her body. see? it's not like she's gonna owe me something.

and of course, why would I expect a Thanks? sighing I closed my eyes. but after a couple of minutes I heard her say..

"Thanks.. for this" I opened my eyes but she's just looking out the window.

"Yeah, no problem." I said and went back to close my eyes, falling into sleep.

•••

"Aigoo, they look so cute"

"Yah, you can't ship them. President Kim has a daughter remember?"

"Who cares, it's not like they're gonna get married"

I woke up and noticed we stopped at the gas station and also Jennie, leaning on my shoulder. My body stiffened, she's leaning on me..

Oh god, I don't wanna wake her up. she looks so peaceful, I missed this..

I don't know when will this ever happen again, so I closed my eyes and leaned my head on hers.

•••••

Jennie

"Jennie.. My Dear, wake up"
I opened my eyes to see my mother sitting on my bed.

"E-eomma? Eomma! It's my first time seeing you in a dream.. I'm so happy" I engulfed her in a hug, enjoying it, I'll never know when I will see her again..

"You're doing so good now that you're old, you're such a wonderful mother Jennie.."

"I learned from the best..
I miss you so much Eomma, I wish you can come back..you and Appa.. I've been wanting to see you, I feel so empty.. now that both of you are gone" she pulls away and cupped my face.

"Eomma.. I feel so lonely, please come back. I can't do this on my own"

"No you're not. before I died, you were happy with someone right? she's the most amazing person I've ever met, Jennie. she's the one for you the moment she told me she'll love you till her last breath."

"No.. she's not. We broke up, she's the worse person ever Eomma! she's the worse!"

"you have to hear her out Jennie.. understand her, it takes time but I assure you she's the one, the only one" before I could speak she was leaving the my room.

I stood up to follow her but I couldn't, the door was locked. I banged it but its no use..

"Eomma! COME BACK!"

"Eomma! Ouch! aish.." My head instantly lifted but Ow, my head. I think I hit something, i opened my eyes and saw Jisoo groaning as she held the side of her head.. did I?

"Jinjja.."

"U-uh.. Did I hit you? what happened?" I asked confused.

"N-no, its okay. I'm fine, are you okay?" I nodded, how did I even hit her head?

"Heol, Are we here?" someone exclaimed, and realized we arrived. its clearly written on the board.

Asura Camp

pabo-ah.

I got off the car and saw the other vans arriving.

"Yah! President Kim!" Euijin waved at me. he runs towards me but looks over my shoulder.

"Heol, Jisoo? What happened to you?" Oh, Jisoo.

"Nothing, just a small accident" she chuckles, ah Pabo-yah. I thought she was fine? the side of her head was quite reddish.

"Aish, Jinjja. Yah! Bogum-ah! help Ms.Kim Jisoo to find ice for her head"

"Oh, Y-yes!"

I watched as they walk away, I'm still confused how did I hit her head? was I leaning on her? I'm not sure.

"President Kim, are you okay? you look worried" h-huh? me? worried?

"No. Let's go?" I walked passed him avoiding eye contact. I looked worried?
worried about what?

••••

A/N: it took 5 days. Aigoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 3K 23
"It didn't feel real, you know? Logically, I knew it was over, I signed the divorce papers, I moved out. We share custody of Charlie but...it didn't...
13.5K 617 40
Rosรจ is a cold ceo.. that had a girlfriend but she is forced to do a marriage with Kim's daughter (jennie) for her buisness... But for jennie it is v...
308K 10.3K 44
Jisoo knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Lisa knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Rosรฉ knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Jennie doesn't knows Jisoo loves Jennie. (It's a little...
177K 4.5K 20
Where Jisoo the boss and Jennie the secretary. love in a office