Chapter 26: Why are you crying?

"Jennie, stop! this doesn't make things better you know" Chaeyoung, stopping Jennie from being drunk.

Jennie slams the glass on the table and wipes her mouth with her hand. she groans scratching her head, too much frustration on her "Why did I even told her the truth?! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THE TRUTH!" she shouts not minding about the people inside the bar since it was too noisy and busy with their own thing.

"Yah! why are you saying that all over again!? and who did you tell the truth? I'm starting to get annoyed Unnie" Chaeyoung huffs.

"You wanna know? HUH? YOU WANNA KNOW? WELL.. hshjs"
before she could even continue, she passed out slamming her head on the table.

Chaeyoung sighs running her hand through her hair. she shakes the older girl but obviously she won't be waking up any sooner.

Just as when Chaeyoung was going to grab Jennie, the older girl's phone rang revealing a familiar name to Chaeyoung. "Kim Jisoo?"
she says furrowing her eyebrows, she didn't hesitate to pick it up and answer the phone greeting her with an unsure 'hello'.

"Hello, Jennie? where have you been? Jieun's looking for you, she's really worried." Chaeyoung looks over to Jennie who's talking gibberish before answering Jisoo.

"Um, Hello. Jisoo? Unnie? this is Park Chaeyoung, Chaengie? still remember me?"

"pardon? Park Chaeyoung the church girl?" Chaeyoung chuckles shaking her head.

"Yep, but not anymore Unnie. you looking for ya wife?" Jisoo's face heats up on the other side, rubbing her arm she sighs.

"she's not my wife Chaeng, not anymore. is she there? why is it so noisy at the background?"

"Oh um, we're at the bar. Can you come here and take her? she's really drunk and she passed out"

"Do I have a choice? Yeah, where are you?"

•••

"it's so good to see you again Unnie, I thought I will never see you." Chaeng exclaims dramatically.

"Me too, Chaeng. it's so good to see you. where is she?"

"she ran to the bathroom, it's down there to your left"

"I thought she passed out?"
Jisoo asks as they head to the rest room.

"Well she woke up running there holding her stomach, I think she's vomiting."
Jisoo runs to the bathroom, hearing a person puking.

Jisoo finds the stall where Jennie is to see her leaning on her arm on the toilet. she bends down, tilting her head to take a view of Jennie's face.

"Jennie-ssi, we have- I mean you have to go home, Jennie-ssi" Jisoo says shaking the younger girl's back.

Jennie pops her eyes open and said "Chaeyoug-ah, I don't wanna go gome!" Jisoo was taken aback. she thinks I'm Chaeyoung? Jisoo thought. Jisoo decided to take advantage of it.

"Jennie, c'mon don't be stubborn your daughter is worried for you" Jisoo says, she takes her arm and toss it over her shoulder to help her stand.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. I can't go home.. I'm s-so sad.." Jennie cries out engulfing Jisoo in a hug. it was then Jisoo realized that she was now crying on her shoulder.

"Chaeyounh-ah!" Jennie cries out, sobbing on Jisoo's neck.

"ssh.. why are you c-crying?" Jisoo asks softly, rubbing her back. Jisoo can feel Jennie's breathing hitched as she cries louder.

"it's Jisoo.. I.. still love her.. I don't know what to do!" Jisoo bit her lip feeling guilty.

"Jisoo loves you more than you love her, what are you so afraid of?" Jisoo asks, biting her bottom lip she closes her eyes.

"I'm scared, Chaeng!.. I'm scared.. that I might loose her again!" Jennie admits.

Jisoo pulls away, grabbing the hem of her shirt she uses it to wipe Jennie's non stopping tears.

"Jisoo is scared too.. but she will do anything this time to make things right, will you give her a chance? will you give yourself a chance to fall inlove again?" Jennie was dumbfounded, not knowing what to say she bursts out crying.

Jisoo sighs with a worried look, she pulls her into her arms, and kissed her forehead until Jennie was wrapping her arms around her.

Jisoo caresses her hair gently, as Jennie cries on her shoulder, but soon enough Jennie fell asleep.

"I have never seen Jennie Unnie like this in my whole entire life" Chaeyoung says in awe. Jisoo closes her eyes and kisses Jennie's forehead one more time before whispering "I love you.."

•••

a/n:

I'm so sick of this Fakeu Love! ❤ I wanna be a fool, Just for you ~🎶🎤