Chapter 28: You call her Mom now?

Jennie's POV

we've just arrived at my house, it was still raining hard so Jisoo had to go to the compartment to get the umbrella. a knock was heard on my door, I opened it and got out the car and we went inside.

"Ma'am" a bodyguard instantly came running towards us a towel in his hand. I quickly grab it to cover it to Jisoo, her clothes are drenched with water.

"Wait here, I'll get you clothes." I said quickly running upstairs.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white shirt, this'll probably fit since we have the same sizes.

"there's a bathroom just near the kitchen to your right" I instructed and she obliged taking the clothes in my hands.

and soon Jieun was rushing down the stairs to engulf me in a hug. "Eomma! Aunt Chae told me you were drunk last night!" she crossed her arms. why is she acting as if I'm the child here?

"Don't be mad, Jisoo took good care of me well last night" I whispered to her, and soon she was gasping.

"Don't tell me you guys-"
I gave her a glare, she acted like she was zipping her mouth and look at me as if she was innocent.

"you and your dirty brain, since when do you know that kind of stuff?"

"Uhh.."

"Oh you are so grounded" I said.

"Jisoo!" she exclaims, I turned around to see Jieun running towards her, squeezing Jisoo in a hug.

"Hi Jieun" I thought my heart stopped for second, I felt some kind of weird but maybe not too weird but its unusual.. I felt, happy? excitement? I don't know, I couldn't describe it.

seeing them together is just so, flattering. Maybe I just made the best decision of my life.

•••

I was writing down things in my office, while classic music is playing at the background. wearing my specs while multitasking with my laptop, I needed to finish this. I should've not got drunk last night instead finish this, but look on the bright side of me being drunk, I got a chance to spend a little time with her.

a smile crept on my face when I remember that. I was practically naked infront of her, I wonder what she felt. maybe nothing? since she saw it before. that almost made me blush.

Oh what's going on with you Jennie Kim?

Oh, I forgot to mention Jisoo's still here. I let her stay since it was still storming and by storming, the wind is so strong, I'm not gonna let Jisoo drive in it.

"is it okay if we disturb her? she's probably busy"

"Yes, don't worry Eomma she won't get mad. Why? are you scared?"

"What? of course not"

"you sure?"

"okay maybe yes? so are you gonna call her now or what?"

"you can wait for us downstairs, I'll just talk with eomma for a little while"

"Okay"

*knock* *knock*

"Hm? Jieun, what brings you here?" I asked and she smiles at me closing the door.