Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

By CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

Ch. 28: A Day With You

4.9K 260 666
By CheongSolhee

[Jeno POV]

"You're not going to school today!" Moonbin felt Jaemin's forehead carefully.

"I agree with Binnie, Jaeminnie, you need a day to recover," Eunwoo took a bite of breakfast.

Jeno felt like he wasn't Moonbin's baby brother at the moment.

Jaemin was sitting across from Jeno, hair nearly combed. The caramel-haired boy was now in a white dress shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked goregeous and his skin was glowing with health.

"U-um... I think I'm okay, hyung," Jaemin poked his breakfast.

"Are you sure? Aren't you sore from last night?" Eunwoo asked.

Jeno's brain went on red alert.

"Ugh... He really didn't to easy on me last night..." Jaemin sighed.

"I can imagine. It was your first time, wasn't it?" Eunwoo said like it was nothing.

"Yeah, it took some getting used to, but it felt really good afterwards," Jaemin smiled.

"So you guys had se--"

"EUNWOO AND BINNIE-HYUNG, JAEMIN AND I DIDN'T HAVE SEX!!!" Jeno shouted, face red.

"Omo..." Jaemin put a hand over his mouth.

"...wha...?" Eunwoo was rather startled to hear Jeno shout.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH JISOOS LORD, SAVE ME!" Moonbin snorted endlessly while laughing.

"W-what!? It's true! I didn't touch Jaeminnie! He came home sick last night and I was just taking care of him!" Jeno felt attacked.

"That's not it, silly," Eunwoo laughed.

"I'm sore because I was kneading dough in the shop yesterday," Jaemin laughed. "My arms are in pain."

"It was his first time, and he did great!" Eunwoo laughed. "I was going to ask if they had seven more batches to go, because I saw some stored yesterday."

"We have seven left but they should be done in no time!" Moonbin smiled. "You and I can work on it after school."

Eunwoo nodded in agreement, "I'll finish it with him. Jeno, Jaeminnie, you two stay home. Recover a bit, and then I expect you two at school tomorrow."

Jaemin smiled at them while Jeno stared at the wall blankly.

I get Jaeminnie... For the whole day?!

"Well then, bye you two!" Eunwoo arranged their plates in the dishwasher and headed out.

Jeno walked them to the door, while Jaemin waved goodbye from the table, still finishing his breakfast.

"Bye hyung!" Jeno gave Moonbin his signature smile.

"Bye Bye, Nono," Moonbin ruffled Jeno's hair.

"By the way..." Jeno's older brother pulled him close into a whisper. 

"Hmm?"

"Remember to use protection," Moonbin winked.

"YAH! It's not like that!!" Jeno flushed red as Moonbin laughed in his beautiful voice.

Jeno watched them go as he heated up.

"Jeno, are you okay?" Jeno turned to his crush, sitting at the table still.

Jaemin was looking at him questioningly, lips perfectly positioned and cute eyes fluttering.

"I-its nothing!" Jeno blushed.

"Really..? That sounds like an L.I.E~!" Jaemin laughed and walked over to Jeno.

Jeno shivered as Jaemin put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, this is weird, but I don't think we ever properly introduced ourselves or got off on the right foot either..." Jaemin's eyes fluttered gently and he smiled softly at Jeno. "Maybe we can do better today..."

"I'd like that," Jeno felt so relieved.

"Well then," Jaemin smiled. "What's your plan?"

Jeno thought for a while.

"I have a place..."
---

"Open your eyes!" Jeno shouted.

Jaemin opened his eyes to the most beautiful place.

"This sky scraper penthouse is owned by Tao-hyung!" Jeno smiled. "Kris bought him another one across the city when they got married, so Tao handed the keys to my brother since he's next in line to get married."

The penthouse was huge...
The windows were tall and spacious. The view was amazing as the people, cars, and businesses were visible. The sky was joyfully light blue.

The interior of the place was decorated in a clean, modern style. The furniture and appliances all were in a grayscale, and there were bold pops of color here and there, creating a more professional and organized vibe.

"Whoa..." Jeno smiled at Jaemin's amazed face.

"Wanna eat? We get free room service since Kris basically owns the building," Jeno offered.

"We just ate silly!" Jaemin laughed.

Beautiful.

Jaemin wandered around the floor cutely, eyes wide at the amazing view.

"Jeno..." Jaemin wandered back to him and smiled. "We should talk."

"About what?" Jeno began to feel nervous.

"About... Us..." Jaemin stared at his fingers, doing cute motions.

Jeno's heart was racing and he really felt out of breath. But still... Would Jaemin accept him after all he had done to him...?

There's no way.

"Sure, what's up?" Jeno decided to accept his fate calmly.

Jaemin was probably going to end their friendship--- whatever this was, here.

"Lets sit down," Jaemin motioned to the chairs.

Jeno sat down nervously, tinkering with his sweatshirt strings.

"So... I want to do something today...." Jeno looked up at Jaemin, sitting across from him.

Jaemin sat comfortably across from him, stunning as always. He was completely calm, unlike Jeno.

"...what's that...?" Jeno quietly asked.

"I want to get to know you today," Jaemin perked up.

Jeno was taken aback.

Jaemin wanted to know about him?
Did he hit his head?
Why wasn't he angrily yelling at him for leaving him to die...?

"It's not like you have to tell me your life story, Jeno," Jaemin said as Jeno had gone quiet. "I just want to spend today with you."

"I'm not that interesting..." Jeno found himself completely boring.

"That's fine, it doesn't matter," Jaemin smiled. "We met in the weirdest, most awkward way in school. And then there was that party..."

Jeno nodded at the memories that seemed like something long ago.

"Lets try this again," Jaemin took a breath. "I'm Na Jaemin. I'm also seventeen. I like to rap and dance. SHINee and EXO are my favorite groups, though BTS and Seventeen are constantly on my playlist. Oh-- and my current boyfriend is strawberry mochi!"

"You like to dance?" Jeno looked at him.

"I've got some moves," Jaemin confidently grinned with playfulness.

"Are you sure?" Jeno wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Positive."

"I'll test that later then," Jeno sighed, and chuckled from his adorableness.

"You're on! Prepared to get burned! *₩*" Jaemin pointed at Jeno with a confident finger, cutely exclaiming like a kid.

"Well.. I'll talk about me I guess..." Jeno died down from his fanboying. "I'm Lee Jeno. I like to dance. Everyone calls me 'No Jam'. There's not much to me. I have PTSD, and Binnie is my hyung."

Jaemin's eyes softened at Jeno's mention of his PTSD.

Jeno was surprised to see Jaemin staring at him... So warmly.

"So... How did you get your PTSD..? You don't have to share..." Jaemin looked down at his shoes.

"Well..." Jeno could feel his heart ache. It was so much... ....it was a lot of emotion he tried not to show a lot.

He wanted to cry.
He was always frustrated at himself.

"I....I.... ....when I was little..." Jeno started.

Jaemin walked over and sat in the chair beside him. The younger laced his fingers with his, bringing him into his arms.

Jaemin looked at him with focus,

"I'm listening..."

---

Answer this question:
Is it possible to stop the rain?

No, you can't.

Which is why Jaemin's tears were almost impossible to stop at the moment.

Jeno was freaking out as the younger clung onto him like a child...

"..Nono...*hic* I'm so...*hic* sowwyyyy!!!" Jaemin weeped into his shoulder. "S-seolbyul... and Youjin-noona..."

Jaemin had teared up along with Jeno while he explained his story... ...and Jeno couldn't believe that Jaemin started bawling like an infant.

The caramel-haired boy's beautiful orbs filled with googly shine from his tears. Before Jeno could react, Jaemin was already crying the Nile River with one eye and the Rio Grande with the other.

Jeno sat quietly as Jaemin seemed to hush a bit.

"You okay...Nana?" Jeno pat his head.

*sniffle, snaughfle~*

"Y-yeasshh Nonooo~....! >////< " Jaemin rubbed his eyes with his sleeves, now pulled up to make the cutest paws. "I... I'm sowwyie...."

"It's okay..." Jeno could feel his own tears burning in his eyes, even though he was calmly speaking. Jisoos, someone needs to apprehend this onion-chopping criminal who brings about mass suffering in the form of tears.

Jaemin pulled himself out of Jeno's embrace, red-faced like he had been in a strawberry food fight.

Jeno felt a dab at the corner of his eye.

Jaemin looked at him with complete attention and care, wiping away his tears with an angelic touch. The younger looked into his eyes with life, and emotion. It was if his eyes spoke, "Be quiet, don't cry...."

Jeno's heart was going to bust out of his chest.

Jaemin stopped dabbing Jeno's face when Jeno calmed down, then realized the position he was in.

Here he was, straddling Jeno in a chair, face inches away from the attractive blonde.

Jeno internally fanboyed as Jaemin went all red, cutely stuttering. Jaemin's eyes wandered to many places and when they laid on how their hands were still laced firmly together, he went speechless, making adorable baby noises that Jeno could tell was an embarrassed, broken squeal.

Feeling a sense of strange rush run over him, Jeno suddenly pushed both of them onto the fluffy, carpeted floor.

"...o-owieee~~" Jaemin whinned.

Jeno pinned Jaemin to the floor, suddenly wanting to absorb everything the boy below home had. The older wanted to kiss his strawberry-stained cheeks and cutely curved lips. He almost wanted to eat the adorable boy up, wanting to hear his soft squeals.

Jeno unbuttoned the first button of Jaemin's shirt.

"J-Jeno...? What are you doing...?" Jaemin's whole face glowed a soft pink, almost like he had a drunken glow.

Jeno didn't know why he felt so different around the younger. At first, he was always thinking about his neighbor boy.
Then, he feared that Jaemin would hate him after he could've died.
Now... Jeno had no problem talking to him about his problems. He didn't hesitate to help Jaemin recover.
Something about Jaemin made Jeno want to protect the younger.
Would the other have the same feelings for him...?

Jeno's thinking blanked him out entirely as he didn't notice at all that his lips were now attached to Jaemin's collarbone, peppering his baby skin with kisses.

Jaemin squealed and found himself giving in to Jeno, not trying to fight the older or questioning why. Jeno's hands were still interlocked with Jaemin's, both gripping eachother in a relaxed manner, as if they had nothing else to worry about.

Jeno was still lost in his thoughts as he started to make his way up Jaemin's neck. The caramel-haired boy was blushing and adorable, and the older was going crazy with him under.

"...a-ah...w-wait...J-Jeno..." Jaemin didn't know why his voice was soft and he couldn't control his own body beneath the blonde. Jaemin felt like he was melting at Jeno's every touch.

Jeno pecked his forehead sweetly, then each cheek and his loveable nose.

He eyed Jaemin's smooth lips, pink and perfect.

Jaemin blushed harder, closing his eyes cutely as Jeno moved in---

*Growl*

Jeno snapped out of it as he pushed himself off the younger, slapping himself in embarassment and feeling his stomach... ...Hungry.

Jaemin sat up, shirt still a bit unbuttoned, looking irresistible with sleeve-paws and messed up caramel hair. The younger awkwardly smiled at Jeno.

"So uh..... Pizza?" Jeno asked, blushing.

"Umm... Yeah, I could go for that..." Jaemin scratched the back of his head.

"I heard there's cheesecake today so..." Jeno winked.

"I want to live here forever!" Jaemin happily exclaimed in excitement. "Is there chocolate too? Ouuuu do they have crates of Nutella?! I want some mochi too!"

"I can ask if you want," Jeno laughed, his eyesmile appearing.

"Jinjja!?" Jaemin stood up, eagerly looking for the phone to call room service.

Jeno stood up chuckling at his cuteness, "I'll call."

Jaemin turned and gave Jeno an innocent hug, overjoyed.

"You're the best!" Jaemin squealed.

"You're just too cute," Jeno poked his cheek.

Jaemin puffed out his cheeks, feeling flustered by Jeno's compliment.

Jeno then saw Jaemin's shirt unbuttoned at the top.

D-Did he do that!?

Jeno, embarassed, quickly redid the button properly.

"S-sorry about that, Nana," Jeno turned away, face heating up.

"...o-oh. Y-yeah....." Jaemin blushed.

Jeno grabbed the phone in the kitchen for the food.

He wanted to run out of the building screaming like crazy. Who just tackles their neighbor to the floor, kisses them, and then stands up and asks about food like nothing happened!!?

"---yeah, uh, Jaemin, what do you want to drink?" Jeno pulled the phone away to ask as he ordered.

"Just water is fine!" Jaemin yelled back from the couch.

"---water is fine," Jeno told the staff on the phone.

And please get me the holy kind, because I really need it.

Jeno wanted to smack himself again. He needed to stop kissing Jaemin when he wasn't even sure about the younger's feelings.

"Jeno?" Jaemin asked from the couch. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything you want!" Jeno smiled.

" 'kay, horror flick it is!" Jaemin grinned evilly.

"AWAEEEEEEEEE!!" The Chen in Jeno came out.

He didn't sign up for this.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n:

Hello~

Just a reminder that this book WILL NOT have SMUT. (Honestly, they're too precious, and I feel weird writting it anyways.) So I hope kissing satisfies you guys who wanted SMUT. The Dreamies are too cute for that in my opinion.
Like... LOOK. AT. THIS:

How can you write SMUT on that?!

Ready for fluff my lovelies? 😂❤
Look at this Nomin comic I found~~~! :

Comic by: baebluyue

Question: Which NCT unit would you join if you could?

Answer: The Dream unit! The 2000 line are all my biases and I love the whole group in general. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.9K 21
jaemin didn't know why he was alive anymore. he couldn't live the way he was anymore but all jeno wanted to do was help him "jaemin, eat something pl...
85.5K 3.1K 33
"and he also likes sweets." the school heartthrob is finding his way back after breaking the heart of his now, crush. Β©2019 justletmebemyself
24.4K 936 45
β™‘ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
28.3K 2K 30
what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and cute guys like renjun to be tops? then...