The Lost Fairy

By goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... More

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 18: The Power Of A God
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Broken.
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival

15.5K 304 238
By goldendragon225

Mirajane POV

Erza: "Wait, has anybody seen Natsu or Lucy? I don't see them." Everybody begins looking around for them, but I notice someone else is missing too.

Mirajane: "M/N isn't here either..."

Gray: "With those two missing... The entire country could go down any second now."

Erza: "Well we can't just sit here and do nothing. Gray and I will go out and look for them, the rest of you stay here and rest up." They were about to walk out when Natsu and Lucy walk in, M/N's arms were around their shoulders. He looked rough.

Natsu: "His wounds reopened, he passed out on the way back." He groans and opens his eyes, but his eyelids looked heavy, like he was struggling to keep them open.

You: "Hey everybody... Still alive... Woohoo." He raises his fist up and circles it slowly. "Go me. Still alive..." Natsu and Lucy set him down next to a table.

Erza: "Your wound is bleeding horribly again M/N, you mustn't push yourself anymore."

You: "Nap time." Then his head just goes slack and hits the table.

Erza: "Huh?"

Gray: "What?"

Cana: "Did he just say?"

Mirajane: "Yup, he said nap time." I say smiling, then everybody falls down. I look at him as he snores away there. "Aw, he's so cute when he's sleeping."

Gray: "You know Mira, he is hundreds of years old."

Mirajane: "What?"

Erza: "He is at least a couple hundred, maybe more."

Mirajane: "How? He looks the same age as all of you."

Lucy: "She does have a point, he doesn't even have a beard."

Macao: "Hm, I guess I never noticed how young he really looked." As he finishes M/N snores loudly, then wakes up.

Mirajane: "Oh, hello M/N."

You: "So..."

Erza: "So what?"

You: "Hungry..." His head falls back to the table and he groans along with his stomach.

Mirajane: "I'll cook something up for you."

Your POV

She walks away, but as soon as she exits some Max guy comes running down. Screaming for everybody to come see something. I shrug it off and stay seated. A few minutes Mirajane comes back out with a pile of food.

You: "Wow! Thanks Mira!" I say as I begin devouring the food.

Mirajane: "Hey, where did everybody go?"

You: "Oh, some Max guy came down here screaming at them to come up. He said they had to see something." She nods and walks out.

Mirajane: "I guess I should too then." I sit there eating my food, until I feel the ground shake. I groan and grab the last plate of food. I walk out, and see Phantom Lord's guild hall walking through the ocean towards us. What kind of life have I lived that this isn't even surprising... Eh... Maybe I shouldn't ask that question. Then it stops and I hear some guy speaking.

Jose: "Hand over Lucy Heartfilia! Or Else!" Heartfilia...?

Erza: "Never! We'll Never Betray Our Own!" Then a cannon appears and extends from the giant guild, and a massive ball of energy begins growing. "If I fire this it will not only destroy your guild, but all of Magnolia as well!" Oh great... "Never! Reequip! Adamantium Armor!" Wait, what'd she just say?

Jose: "Fine! So Be It!" Then the ball grows even bigger, and a wave of black energy rips towards us. Erza puts a shield up.

Erza: "Everybody get back!" I eat the last of my food and walk towards Erza. "M/N!? What Are You Doing?! Get Back!" I walk up next to her, and push her away from the blast.

Erza POV

He stands there facing me, his hands were in his pockets. He smiles, then the blast explodes.

Erza: "NO M/N!!"

Mirajane: "Oh No!"

Natsu: "M/N!"

Gray: "You Idiot!" but, when the dust and debris clear, he was standing there, his body was still facing me, but his head was facing Phantom's guild. His eyes were glowing again, and his bandages were ripped and flowing in the large gusts of wind around us.

You: "I Don't Know Who You Are! But Threatening My Friends Will Be The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life!" Then he bends down, and jumps towards the guild, leaving a crater behind. "I'll Make You Pay!"

Gray: "What the hell is he?"

Natsu: "I don't know, but I like his style! Let's Go Happy!"

Happy: "Aye Sir!" Then the two of them take off.

Elfman: "What a man..."

Macao: "I don't think even Makarov could stop something like that so easily..."

Wakaba: "Yea, something ain't right about that kid."

Erza: "He's a human crossed with a wolf that's hundreds of years old and uses a basically unheard-of type of magic. You can't really expect him to be normal."

Mirajane: "Still, he's known us a week, and just pulled a stupid stunt like that."

Cana: "I know, really makes you think, what has he been through that even that blast doesn't faze him?" She's right... What have you been through M/N? Then, as he lands in the cannon, it fires again.

Elfman: "Oh no!"

Macao: "At that range!" He stops talking when the cannon explodes... And then I see him, standing atop the guild, 2 glowing eyes. The same stance he was in all those years ago...

Man1: "We'll give you 100 thousand for the girl."

M/N: "What?"

Man2: "You heard him, I suggest you take the deal."

Erza: "M/N...? What are they talking about?"

M/N: "Erza, run."

Erza: "What?"

M/N: "Run now Erza."

Erza: "No! I won't leave you here!"

Man1: "Yea, don't make the little girl run away..."

M/N: "Erza, you need to run! Right Now!" I begin crying and fall to my knees, then men begin emerging from the shadows and alleyways around us, there must have been over a hundred of them... "Damnit..."

Erza: "M/N... I'm sorry... I-I should've listened to you..."

M/N: "Don't beat yourself up kid, it's fine." Then the men begin fighting M/N, they all charge him at once, then one comes at me, I scream and cover my head. "Erza!" I hear somebody grunt in front of me. I look up, and see M/N on a knee, with a sword through his chest.

Erza: "NO! M/N! M/N! Please be ok!" He coughs blood and struggles back to his feet, only to have another man hit him in the back of the head with a crow bar. M/N fell to the ground, unmoving, then something hits my head and everything goes black... I wake up in some kind of cage, and see M/N chained against a wall. "M/N...?" He coughs and looks over to me.

You: "Erza...? Are you ok?"

Erza: "Yea, I think so. Where are we M/N?"

You: "I dunno. It isn't very pleasant though." He says looking at his shackled wrists and ankles. Then there's a beam of light as a door creaks open.

Man: "Ah, so you're finally awake, Wolverine." The man walks downstairs. "Oh, and I see the girl is awake as well... I hope you enjoy the show."

Erza: "M/N...?"

You: "Turn around Erza."

Erza: "What?"

M/N: Turn around!" I turn around, I hear him grunt, I look back ever so slightly, and see a dagger stabbed into his side. Then the man grabs a metal whip and begins hitting him.

Erza: "No! Stop It! Stop Hurting Him!" The man turns to me and growls, then starts walking over to me.

You: "N-no... S-stop...D-don't hurt her..."

Man: "Fine! Then I guess you can instead!" He opens the cage and pulls me by my hair out of it. He brings the whip back, but then I hear chains breaking, and see M/N standing behind him, the chains were still wrapped around him and he was dragging large pieces of the wall around. He punches forward, slamming the chunk of wall against the man's head. He walks over and picks me up. He carries me up the stairs, only to run into at least a dozen others.

Man2: "Hey?! How the hell di-" He didn't even have time to finish before M/N punched forward again, slamming the other piece of wall against him. He kicks each leg out, breaking the chunks of wall on all of the chains.

You: "There we go, dragging that around was a pain." Then he walks right by the men. Once outside he jumps onto the roof of a building across the street. "Did they hurt you Erza?" I shake my head. "Ok, stay up here. I'm going to take the bad guys down." Then he stands, looking down at the men, arms slack at his sides, and his head tilted up slightly, while his eyes looked downward.

Man3: "There He Is!"

Man4: "Get Down Here Right Now And We May Let You Live!"

You: "Turn around and plug your ears."

Erza: "What...?"

You: "Do what I say Erza. Turn around, and plug your ears." I nod and turn around, then cover my ears, but a second or two later I turn back. I see him standing on the ground, surrounded by the men. "You don't want to do this."

Man4: "I think we do. And once we're done with you... The girls next."

Erza: "Leave Him Alone!" His head snaps up to me.

You: "Erza Wha-" One of the men behind him drives a spear through his side. "Gah!" He coughs blood.

Erza: "NOO!!" One of the men shoots an arrow at me, but at the last second, a ball of F/C light flies into it and the arrow disintegrates. I look down and see M/N with his hand pointed up at me.

You: "Now you've done it... Now I'm Mad... I'm Really Mad Now!!" Then he begins glowing F/C, and stands back up. The spear within him burns up and disintegrates, while the metal head of it falls to the ground. "You just pissed off a very dangerous man..."

Man2: "Kill Him!! Show No Mercy!" They all charge in at once. But M/N screams and a glowing ball of F/C light surrounds him, blowing all of the men back.

Man3: "W-what the hell was that?"

You: "I am F/N L/N. Leader of the Fateful Five..."

Man2: "Y-You mean... They're real...?"

Man4: "Y-You're the Wolverine..."

You: "Never cross my path again. And if I ever find you trying to "Buy" children, or anybody, ever again... I'll kill you where you stand." He turns back and jumps up to me, picks me up, then jumps back down and walks away.

Macao: "He's Still Standing?!"

Wakaba: "Holy Shit!" I stand back up and smirk.

Mirajane: "What is it Erza? Why are you smiling like that?" I point towards M/N, and when the smoke clears, I see him standing there, glowing F/C. Head tilted back, eyes glaring down.

Cana: "Whoa, what happened?"

Erza: "They just pissed off the most powerful wizard in the world... F/N L/N... Leader of the Fateful Five... The Wolverine..."

Max: "They're real...?"

Macao: "I've only heard stories..."

Cana: "So you're saying...?"

Erza: "M/N is the Lone Wolf. The murderer that was running wild in a neighboring country."

Wakaba: "Master let a murderer into the guild?!"

Erza: "No, he let someone strong, who he knew would protect us if something ever happened to him, into the guild."

Your POV

I look down at the guild hall below me. They're going to pay for what they did to Levy, Lucy, Makarov, and for destroying the guild hall.

You: "Do you hear me...? Jose... I'm coming for you, and I'm coming for blood." Say your prayers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 2 12
Thanks to an spell in a ancient magic book that goes wrong Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza get sucked in to an portal. Just as quick the portal opened it...
35.4K 798 30
Natsu returns from his year away to find that Lucy is missing and the guild has been disbanded. Now he must bring everyone together to find the girl...
396K 8.3K 40
MY DAD IS A WIZARD. ©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail]
10.6K 202 7
After living a rough life a young girl finds herself being rescued by Mavis and brought to Fairy Tail. With a new world, no memories, and certain Fai...