โœ“ no bitch! | richie tozier

By wolfhardsbby

โœง*.เผ„แต’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ โ” "๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ... More

NO BITCH!!!
"chapter one"
"chapter two"
"chapter three"
"chapter four"
"chapter five"
"chapter six"
"chapter eight"
"chapter nine"
"chapter ten"
"chapter eleven"
"chapter twelve"
"chapter thirteen"
"chapter fourteen"
"chapter fifteen"

"chapter seven"

9.4K 217 499
By wolfhardsbby

"i used to really like you too "

bill starts making his way up the steps.

"bill, are you sure you want to do this?" laura asks.

then before bill could answer the rest of the losers pull up behind them.

"bill, you can't go in there! this is crazy!" beverly yells.

"you guys don't have to go with me but,what happens when another georgie goes missing? or another betty or another ed corcan or one of us?!"

"are you just gonna pretend it doesn't happen like everyone else in this town? cause i can't." by now laura and beverly were crying, and others had tears in their eyes.

"i go home, and all i see is that georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, so walking into this house, for me. is easier than walking into my own."

bill finishes his "speech" before turning around to go to the door.

"wow" richie speaks. "what?" bev asks. "he didn't stutter once" richie says before following bill up the stairs.

"wait!" stan yells. "shouldn't we have someone keep watch, incase something happens?"

"wh-who wants to stay out here?" bill asks. and everyone raises their hand except for beverly and laura.

"shit" richie mutters under his breath.

the losers had to pull sticks, and the shortest had to go with bill.

richie, eddie and laura ended up pulling the shortest sticks, which unlike eddie and richie, laura didn't mind.

before the four could walk in stan yelled "laura!" he walked up tot he steps

"please be careful" she said before hugging her around her waist.

"i will" she smiles.

"you guys too" he says towards bill eddie and richie.

the others nod and richie rolls his eyes before the 4 enter the house.

"ew gross" laura says as she steps on what looks like something that's been dead for too long.

"this place stinks" eddie says closing his nose.

"well don't breath it in" richie whispers. "why?" eddie asks.

"cause then your eating it" richie says causing eddie to gag.

laura picks up a old book filled covered in dust. and blows on it.

it was a bible. she opened it up, admiring the old pages.

she looked over as she heard slight yelling. richie was holding a piece of paper and freaking out.

she closes to bible and sets it down in its rightful spot before rushing over to the boys.

"hey hey what's wrong" she asks them.

"thats my name that's my face, that's the date!" richie yells.

laura looks at the missing poster that was in his hands, and he wasn't wrong it was all right there.

she didn't know what to say, or do. she was just as scared as eddie, so she pulled eddie beside her.

"r-richie! this isn't real! richie l-look at me! look rich at m-me richie!" bill gets his attention

before richie could reply there was a slight yell coming from upstairs causing the others to turn their heads.

"betty" bill whispers, as he starts running upstairs; the others following behind him.

they creep slowly through the hallway when suddenly their eyes shoot towards an open door, with whom seems like betty ripsom lying there helplessly.

"help me" she whispers before being viciously dragged across the floor.

"holy fucking balls" laura screams.

the others start walking into the room betty was in, before laura stops and turns to see eddie still on the other side of the hallway.

"eddie what shit shack are you doing let's go!" she whispers.

suddenly a tall, leper appears behind eddie, leaving both eddie and laura frozen in their tracks.

"time to take your pill" the keeper screams causing the two to scream as well.

"eddie c'mon!" laura turns to run into the room with bill and richie before the door slams.

laura turns around and sees a huge hole in the ground between her and eddie.

"okay eddie just stay calm okay?"she says.

suddenly the leper turns eddie around and gets in his face causing eddie to pass out and fall through the floor.

"fucking shit dammit, ed's are you okay?!"

eddie just sighed before he drops his head down.

laura looked up and the leper was gone but then when she looked down there was rushing water and eddie seemed to be drowning.

"what the-" she kneeled down and eddie was screaming for her help.

"oh god here we go" laura tied her hair up with her scrunchie, pinched her nose and jumped.

all she can remember is jumping and blacking out.

"holy shit!" eddie yelled, as laura jumped down from the second floor, she wasn't moving.

"laura what did you do?! fuck." eddie can't move, his arm seems to be broken.

laura's eyes slowly start to flutter open, she hears eddies screams but they are echoed.

suddenly it clears "laura!" eddie trued to get her attention.

she slowly sits up and once her eyes lands on eddies broken arm she crawls over to him.

"shit eddie are you okay?" she asks.

"not really" he winces in pain "but shit are you?" he asks then she looks at her ankle.

let's just say it was messed up. "fuck i didn't even notice.

suddenly the refrigerator door swings open, revealing the twisted clown known as "it"

it's starts unraveling it's body.

"ed's stay here i'm gonna get help" laura struggles to stand on her right leg and hops over to the door.

she swings it open "stan, stan stan please help me" stanley helps the girl down the stairs as he wraps his arms around her waist and she wraps on arm over his neck.

"someone has got to go in there, the clown is after ed's, but he broke his arm and richie and bill were behind a door that wouldn't open and i fucked up my ankle, i know it's scary but someone has to help them.

"we all will" beverly smiles. of course the others didn't but they agreed, stanley and laura stayed in the bottom step since neither of them could do only so much as eddie could.

"thank you stanley, you've been a good help today"
laura whispers calmly even though to much was happening in the house of horror known as the house in neibolt.

"i love helping you laura" he smiles back. of course stanley uris had feelings for laura hargrove but he could never in a million years tell her that.

"you know, everybody else calls me stan, unless they are mad at me then they call me stanley" he laughs.

"well," laura smiles "i just happen to like the name stanley a little more than stan"

suddenly they was a loud yell from what sounded like it could've been the clown.

"help me up here please" laura nods towards the steps as stanley helps her up.

the clown turned around, it seemed to have been stabbed in the eye.

his hands grew claws and he inches closer and closer to bev, bill richie and eddie.

"fuck" laura grips on stanley's shirt and closes her eyes.

she hears a loud slicing sound and her eyes pop open, it was ben, and his stomach again.

the clown slowly disappears through the doorway.

"we can't let him get away" bill follows through the door.

"bill what the hell are you doing?!" laura yells.

"BILL!" eddie starts yelling.

"eddie i need to snap it, i need to snap it in place" richie leans over eddie gripping his arm.

"no, DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" eddie yells before there was a loud crack and his arm looked back to normal.

"oh shit" laura turns around to see a car pull up, and Ms.K exit.

everybody runs out of the house and Ms.K grabs into eddie.

"how dare you, you know how sensitive he is"

"M-Ms.K w-we were attacked—" bill stutters

"no! this is your fault! eddie is done with you done!" she yells before dropping her keys.

beverly knelt down to helo before Ms.K pushes her away.

"oh i've heard if you Misses Marsh, and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son" she says before running(or walking idk what she was doing tbh) to the car.

laura sets her hand on eddies window before his hand sets on hers and his mom yells at her. the they were gone.

"fuck" laura mumbles under her breath.

"i s-saw it, i saw where the well w-was and n-next time we'll be better prepared" bill says

"no! no next time bill! you're insane!" stanley yells.

"why? we all know no one else is gonna do anything" beverly replies.

"eddie was nearly killed! and look at this motherfucker!" richie points to ben. "he's leaking HAMBURGER HELPER!"

"we can't pretend it's gonna go away, ben you said it yourself if comes back every 27 years" bev adds.

"fine, i'll be 40 and far from here" he replies. "i thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too?"

"because i wanna rum towards something not away," bev says.

"i'm sorry who invited molly ringwald into the group?" richie sasses causing laura to roll her eyes and beverly to shoot him the bird.

"richie—" laura is cut off.

"i'm just saying let's face facts, real world, georgie is dead stop trying to get us killed too" richie tried to walk away before bill stops him.

"georgie is not dead!" bill raises his voice.

"you couldn't  save him, but you can still save yourself." richie breathes

"no t-t-take it back" bills voice cracks. "you're scared,  we are all but, take it back!" bill shoves richie.

richie doesn't hesitate to shove him back, before bill grips the boys shirt and socks him on the left side of his face(right in our angle).

"you're just a bunch of losers, you're gonna get yourself killed" mike and stan hold richie back and ben holds bill back.

laura was sitting down, but she was tired of the bickering, so she stood up on her own and limped it stand between the two boys.

"stop!" laura yells. "this is why it wants, it wants to divide us. we were all together when we heard it, that's why we're still alive!"

"yeah, well i plan to keep it that way." richie shoves past bill.

"richie wait please" laura tries to hop to him, before stan comes and helps her.

"you know what, no. no laura. you knew how much i liked you, and yet you choose to hug up to stanley, who can do what? nothing because he's too scared to do anything" richie yells.

"well at least he's not a fucking asshole!" laura yells.

richie just turns around to stare at her.

"i got this stanley, thank you" laura limps towards richie.

"georgie isn't dead, okay? and i understand this is terrifying for you, okay but i'd rather fight this clown everyday for the rest of my life then to ever go home to my mother once a year."

laura starts tearing up, letting everything thats bottled in out.

"yeah, stanley's scared but so what? obviously so are too, and you don't look any better talking to bill like that" she paused "and for the record, i used to really like you too"

she limps back over to stan "will you take me to the hospital please?" she asks him, and he helps her to his bike.

everybody suddenly starts leaving, while bill and beverly just stand there.

"i'm not giving up billy, i promise!" laura yells as she holds onto stanley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING โ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž [๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š] ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
62.2K 1.1K 17
โWere you always this annoying?โž โWere you always this cute?โž โYep.โž โThen there's you answer.โž โWow, you're not funny.โž โI know, I'm hilarious.โž ===...