Michael's Revenge

By Fandom_Brat

In this story, they are all gods. They have all been living at peace this each other for millennia, until and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Nine

32 0 0
By Fandom_Brat

It had been two days since everyone had been captured. No one left their cells, except Aphmau, who was constantly taken out of her cell kicking and screaming, in order to help with her wedding dress. Her screaming was the most gut-wrenching thing any of the other gods had ever heard in a long time, and they would shake the bars of their cells to try and stop the guards Michael would send down to get her, but it never worked. They always just walked right past them, like they couldn't hear them.

On the second day, right after they had all gotten done screaming, Aaron turned around and screamed at the cell wall. He screamed until his throat was raw and he was in a puddle on the floor.

"Aaron~Kun?" he heard Kawaii~Chan say from her cell next to his. He quickly wiped his tears away, even though he knew she couldn't see them.

"I'm fine," he said, gruffly, sitting down, "I'm gonna take a nap until our food comes," With that, he laid down on the hard, stone floors of his cell and curled up, ignoring anything anyone else said to him.

Kawaii~Chan sighed and slid down the wall of her cell, tears beginning to fall. They would rot in these cells, Aphmau would get married to someone who didn't make her happy, and they would eventually get tortured for Michael's amusement.

Bad thoughts began to make their way into her mind. If you had been more careful, you would've gotten them all out. Why can't you do anything right? All you can do is ship and play music. You can't help them at all. They're gonna die because of your foolishness.

"Shut up," she murmured to herself. She began hitting her head to silence the thoughts. "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" she screamed to herself. She began to shake and scream even louder out of fear, squeezing her eyes shut. She almost didn't hear another god's frantic cries for her.

"Nana!" Zane yelled, shaking the bars of his cell to get her attention. Then, he began to hear things. He looked over to her cell and saw Kawaii~Chan's Inner Demons.

One thing that Irene had made for flare was Inner Demons. Everyone had them, but some were more powerful than others. After some time, they began to evolve, and any one that got too powerful could be seen and would haunt their owner for the rest of their life. Kawaii~Chan's looked like little, grey cats, slinking around her head and whispering things into her ears.

Zane could hear the things that they were saying to her. "Why can't you do anything right?"

"Why're you even here? You can't save them,"

"Love is useless in this situation. Probably why Irene gave it to you."

"You should've helped more! You, and all your friends, are gonna die, because you were too careless."

"Pathetic! Worthless! Stupid! Useless!" they began to chant, flying around her head. Kawaii~Chan curled up into a ball, batting at her Inner Demons. Loud tears were free-flowing down her face as she sobbed and yelled at them to go away. She felt like she was drowning, her Inner Demons pulling her down as she floated limply against them, waiting to drown.

"Nana, listen to me," she heard through the haze. It sounded like Zane was trying to speak with her while he was on the surface and she was drowning. "You are important!" he yelled, "You're not useless. You helped us so much and helped so many people that we evacuated from here!"

Kawaii~Chan felt herself being pulled from the water, something pulling her up.

"You matter and you weren't careless when you came here! You wanted to help and you didn't know that you would be ambushed!"

Kawaii~Chan felt like her head broke the surface of the water and she gasped for breath. She looked around her cell and saw all of her Inner Demons circling around her, but looking at Zane with a look of pure hatred. They began to hiss at him, ignoring Kawaii~Chan long enough for her to scoot away. Once she was far enough, her Inner Demons disappeared, whispering that they weren't gone, they would be back. She collapsed on the floor, her shoulders shaking.

"Are you okay, Nana?" Zane asked, craning his neck to try and see her.

"Y-yea, I'm fine," she stuttered out, sweat dripping for her head.

"How many times has that happened?" Zane asked, sitting on the floor and leaning his head up against the bars.

Kawaii~Chan turned over on her back, silent tears coming out of her closed eyes. "Too many to count," she whispered.

She heard a slight clicking noise, then another. She opened her eyes and saw Zane standing over her, holding a slightly rusted silver key

"Let's get out of here," he said, extending his hand. Kawaii~Chan took it, standing up and embracing him.

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear.

Zane's entire face turned the shade of a raging fire. "Uh, yo-you're welcome," He quickly pushed her off and cleared his throat. "We should get the others out,"

Kawaii~Chan smiled. "Yea, that sounds like a good plan," Then, her expression turned into confusion. "How did you get those?" she asked.

Zane twirled them on his finger, "Nabbed them off the guard," he said.

"No! No! No!" Ein yelled, pacing in front of where Aphmau was restrained, her wedding dress slipped onto her. It was a slim white dress with a sweetheart neckline that went down way too low, and was supposed to go down her her ankles. But, like many of the dresses, it was too long to fit Aphmau short body figure.

"It needs to be shorter!"Ein yelled at the werewolf who was making alterations to the dress. She quickly bunched it up and put a pin in it, so that it went up to her knees.

"Perfect," Ein said in a creepy voice, "Make it like that, the wedding is in three days!" He watched as the werewolf dressed Aphmau in her usual dress, still keeping her in her restraints.

Aphmau eyed Ein with a look of pure disgust and hatred as the cord was wrapped around her waist. "I hate you," she said.

Instantly, Ein was looming over her, his hand gripping her face. "Is that any way to talk to your future husband?" he bellowed at her, throwing her back to the ground. Her right eye collided with the floor.

"Boy, do try to act a little more mature," Michael said, coming to stand in the doorway of the room. He was in his old own body now. He had tanned skin and black hair, and his usual bright green eyes. He had a beard that matched his hair exactly and grew out to about an inch. He was wearing a loose fitting, black shirt and and green pair of pants, black, pointed shoes on his feet.

"She was sassing me and I'm not gonna put up with that," Ein growled, turning to face Michael, "She needs to start working on her act before the wedding in two days," He watched as Aphmau was taken back to her cell, a dark bruise forming on her eye.

Her guard walked with her down towards the cells, ready to throw her back in, but stopped when he saw the other gods leaving out of the door that led to the one to go outside. The gods all froze before Kawaii~Chan frantically pushed everyone else out of the door. Before she could go through herself, she felt the guard grab her around the waist and began to tug.

"Nana!" Zane yelled, going back and pulling on her arm, but the guard was too strong. They locked eyes and Kawaii~Chan silently slipped him something and let herself be taken.

Zane screamed and tried to go back for her, but Garroth quickly grabbed him around the waist and ran out the door with him over his shoulder. Struggling was useless, with Garroth being the God of Power and all, but that didn't stop Zane from trying. He slammed his fists into Garroth's back and struggled to get out of his grasp. He didn't stop until Garroth put him down a ways away from the palace.

"Zane, stop!" he yelled as Zane began to cry, "What did she give you?" Zane looked down at the crumpled piece of paper in his hand and unfolded it. It was a crudely drawn map of the palace that showed where they could find the camp she had made with Katelyn.

"The camp," Zane choked out, looking it over. His fingers traced over Kawaii~Chan's loopy handwriting as he looked towards where she was talking about. He could she the patch of woods, knowing that that was the way to go. He stood up, ready to go and caught a glimpse of Aaron.

His fists were clenched as he looked towards the palace, where many guards were coming out of. Angry tears were beginning to form in his eyes as they turned red. He was trying to keep himself from going back and getting Aphmau.

Zane walked up to him and looked him dead in the eyes. "We'll get them back," he said, his voice taking on a hard tone. Aaron nodded, the red never fading from his eyes.

Zane took a deep breath and turned around to address the group. "Kawaii~Chan gave me a map," he said to them, "I know where the camp is. We can go there and get help to free Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan from Michael. But we have to do it in two days."

"Katelyn already knows about what's going on," Lucinda piped up from where she was standing, "I messaged her and managed to tell her,"

Zane nodded and swiftly turned towards the forest. "Let's go, then,"

(Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have a webcam)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...