the necklace ⇢ z.m

Od TigerTay

Her necklace is the only thing separating her and her soulmate. Her necklace is the one thing that gives Zay... Více

the necklace » zayn malik
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue (Part One)
Important Update

Chapter Eight

224 9 1
Od TigerTay

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go."

-------

I woke up the next day and slowly opened my eyes, blinking to adjust my eyes to the light. I laid my head back and I felt a vibration under me. I turned my head and saw Harry staring at me with an amused smile. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I rushed and sat up quickly. "It's okay." He chuckled and sat up beside me. "What time is it?" I asked in panic. "About one." He said furrowing his eyebrows and running his hand through his hair. 

"Have you been here all day?" I asked, feeling guilty. "Yes, but by choice. If I really had to leave or wanted to leave in this case, I would've. Trust me." He said and I nodded, but I still felt guilty. "Plus, I know you haven't been sleeping well here, and you looked sound asleep." He said.

It's true. I haven't been sleeping well here. Between the constant worry about my mother and brother and  the stress of working, sleep didn't seem like an option to my body. "Thank you." I smiled at him and he nodded. 

"Anytime." He said then stood up, brushing himself off. Reality hit me and I realized why we were in here in the first place. I looked over to Harry with widened eyes. "The foal." I said and he nodded. "She's okay." He said and a wave of relief hit me. 

"Oh, thank God." I said and he smiled at me. "Why don't you call her by her name?" He asked with an amused smile. "I'm sorry, but Ruth is a terrible name." I said and he laughed. "What should we call her then?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Sapphire." I said with a smile. "You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" He said with an amused smile and I shrugged with a blush on my cheeks. "Maybe." I said while biting my lip. "I'll tell you what, if these next few days go well, you can rename her." He said with a smirk.

"Okay." I smiled and walked out of the stable. "So, where is she?" I asked looking around everywhere. "The vet came this morning and admitted her for further watch." He said and I noddded feeling disappointment sweep over me.

"She'll be fine." He assured me. "Let's go inside. We both need to get ready for the night." He said and started to lead me outside. "Tonight?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows. "Yes, didn't Niall tell you when you arrived?" He asked, equally confused as I was.

I shook my head slowly. "We have an annual Christmas slash New Years party. Saves having to have two parties. It starts at seven." He said and I pursed my lips and nodded. "Who's all going to be there?" I asked as we walked down the path to the palace.

"Just the leaders of the regions." He said and I nodded, once again. "I'll have Niall deliver your dress while you shower." He said once we entered the palace. "Goodbye, Crystal." He said with a smile. "Goodbye, Harry." I smiled back at him then he turned and walked towards the elevator.

I began my journey up the stairs, almost tripping on the last step. I sighed in relief and exhaustion when I finally got to our floor. That was outlived when I realized I still had to walk down the hallways, which seemed like they were miles long.

When I arrived to my room, my legs felt like jello. My body was thankful when I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled my shoes off. I sat there for a few moments, relaxing then I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly three.

I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom. I winced when the cold tiles touched the bottoms of my feet. I tiptoed across the floor and to the shower then turned the water up high. I stripped out of my clothes then stepped into the hot shower.

Once I was finished with my shower I got out and wrapped one of the fluffy towels around my body. I combed through my hair quickly then rustled my fingers through the roots. I used a separate towel to dry my hair a little bit as I walked into the bedroom.

There was a white dress bag laying across the bed. I was nervous to see what the dress looked like, but I figured I would like it. I walked towards it and ran my fingers up the dress bag. There was a piece of paper attached, so I picked it up and opened it.

I thought red would be a nice color on you. - H

I smiled to myself and then unzipped the dress bag carefully. I pulled the dress out by the hanger and smoothed out the bottom. The dress was gorgeous. It was blood red and probably touched the floor if it was actually on me.

It had a criss cross pattern on the front with some parts that showed skin around the middle. I wasn't sure if it was going to look good on me, but I knew I had to wear it anyways seeing as I had no other options at the moment.

I hung the dress on the hook above the door then turned to my dresser. I grabbed the pajamas shorts and t-shirt that Annette had delivered to me the day before. I slipped the clothes on then put my shoes back on and walked down the hall to Annette and Sasha's room.

I knocked on the door three times before I heard rustling behind the door. A few seconds later Sasha answered the door with a big smile on her face. Her smile dropped into a scowl when she saw me. She kept the door open, but then walked back into the room.

I wanted to slap her for her behavior, but I decided against it. I walked into the room and then shut the door behind me. I looked from left to right then walked forward a little bit. I then saw Annette sitting on the couch.

"Crystal! Sasha didn't tell me you were here." She said with a frown. "It's fine. I just needed to ask if you could help me with my hair?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. "Of course." She said and stood up. She brought me into their bedroom and sat me down on a stool.

"What do you want done?" She asked while brushing my hair out. "What I usually do?" I said and she rolled her eyes, but then nodded. Sasha entered the room and went towards the closet. She pulled the doors open and I was shocked to see what seemed like millions of dresses.

"Pick one out for me, yeah?" Annette asked, looking over her shoulder to Sasha. "What color?" Sasha asked while pulling a few dresses out and laying them on the bed. "Blue?" Annette questioned and I saw Sasha nod through the mirror.

She pulled out a few blue dresses and set them on Annette's bed. She then went back to her bed and rummaged through the dresses. I turned my attention back on Annette and saw that she was nearly done with my hair.

When she was done I quickly stood up and walked towards the door. "Thank you Annette." I smiled at her then began to walk out the door. "Wait!" Annette yelled and I stopped and turned around to face her. "You need to pick out a dress." She said with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, no I don't. Harry got me one already." I said with a slight blush. "Wait, did you say he got you a dress?" Sasha said sounding annoyed. "Yeah?" I said out of confusion. "God, Sasha. Shut up." Annette said and I fought the urge to laugh.

"Did you just call him by his name? I'm so telling him this." Sasha said crossing her arms over her chest. "Actually, he told me I could call him by his name." I told her and she sent me a glare."Nice try. Lord Harry only lets the other leaders call him by his name." She rolled her eyes at me.

I was going to argue with her, but then I had a better plan. "I-I" I stuttered trying to cover my smile. "You're right." I sighed in defeat. "Please don't tell him!" I pleaded. "No promises." Sasha said then walked out of the room.

I started chuckling and Annette rolled her eyes at me with an amused smile on her lips. "You knew I was lying?" I said and she nodded. "Of course, but don't worry, I don't think Sash caught on." She laughed and so did I.

"I'm going to go relax before tonight." I told her and she nodded. "Of course. I want to see that dress before anyone else!" She called out to me as I was leaving the room. I laughed when I got out then walked down the hall to my room.

I laid there with my eyes closed for about an hour and a half. When the clock hit six thirty I decided it was time to get dressed. I reluctantly got up and stretched my back out then walked over to where the dress hung on the door.

I bit my lip as I looked at it. I wasn't too sure I could pull this off. I knew I had to because it's what Harry asked me to wear. I then stripped out of the t-shirt and pajama shorts I was wearing then took the dress off of the hanger. 

I slipped it over my head then pulled my hair out from it. I pulled my hands around the back to reach for the zipper, but I didn't feel anything other than the soft fabric. I ran my hands over my sides and felt a zipper on the right side.

I was thankful that it was somewhere where I wouldn't struggle to zip up. I slowly zipped it up, careful not to catch any of the fabric on it. I went into the bathroom and looked in the full body mirror. The dress fit perfectly. I wondered how Harry knew my size, but the thought disappeared as quickly as it came.

I then went over to the drawers and pulled out the limited amount of makeup Annette had stolen from Sasha. I did my makeup quickly then just as I was putting some chap stick on there was a knock on the door. 

I fixed my hair quickly then went to the door. I opened the door, expecting to be met with Niall, but instead I was face to face with Harry. "Oh, I didn't know you were coming to get me." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Surprise." He smiled and I chuckled. "I was right." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You look amazing in red." He said looking me up and down. I shifted uncomfortably, not sure how to react to that. Then, I remembered something.

"Oh! I need to go see if Sasha or Annette have any spare shoes." I said looking down at my bare feet. "Okay, I'll go with you." He said then gestured for me to come out. I obliged and walked in front of him. I folded my hands together as I walked side by side with Harry.

I knocked on the door and then turned to Harry. "I'm going to stay out here." He said and I nodded. I knocked again on the door. "Come in!" I heard Annette's voice call. I opened the door hesitantly. I left the door open because I knew I'd only be in here for a second.

I walked into their bedroom and saw them both standing there doing their finishing touches. "Wow! Crystal, that dress is beautiful." Annette said turning towards me. That caught Sasha's attention so she quickly turned towards me, looked me up and down, then turned back around. 

"Thank you." I told her and I bit my lip. "What is it?" Annette said quickly looking at her dress in panic. "No! It's not your dress. I just, don't have any shoes." I said and she sighed of relief, then walked over to the closet. 

"You might have to try on a few pairs." She said and I quickly shook my head. "Lord Harry's kind of right outside your door waiting to take me downstairs. Just give me any pair." I said in a rush and she nodded quickly.

She grabbed a black pair of heels that looked about my size. I quickly slipped them on and they were a bit too big but they'd work for the night. "Yeah, right." Sasha scoffed. "Excuse me?" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Lord Harry never takes anyone anywhere personally." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you come see then?" I said and she shrugged and followed me to the door. I can't believe she actually didn't believe me. 

I opened the door and I saw Harry standing against the door frame. "There you are." He said and leaned off the wall. "Ready?" He said and I nodded. "Let's go then." He said and stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

I took one look back at Sasha and saw her shooting me a glare. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under. "What's wrong with her?" Harry asked once we were closer to the elevator. "Who knows." I sighed. "Ready for tonight?" He said and I nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."

-------

[A/N: If you guys go on google images and look up 'Ariana Grande Snow White Christmas' her dress will be one of the first pictures. Not hard to miss. I hope you guys like this chapter! What are you all thinking of Carry? (Crystal and Harry) Obviously.]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52.9K 668 46
Kayla Malik. Zayn Malik. Brother + Sister The difference? Kayla is broken. Scared of Life. and Zayn? Well, he's a worldwide popstar. They haven't see...
351K 10.5K 39
Zayn and harry are two completely different people. Harry doesn't have everything that zayn gets to have but that doesn't mean zayn won't try and con...
8.2K 436 46
Dear Diary, Do you know what a heartbreaking moment is? It is when you realise the person you love doesn't love you back. And do you know wh...
68.2K 2.7K 26
Harry styles is very protective towards his best friend Zayn Malik when friendship turns into relationship,The protectiveness turns into being posses...