agent girlfriend | liskook [...

By blackbangtanxx

"I can be your agent but I can also be your girlfriend." ----a liskook fanfiction. More

AGENT GIRLFRIEND
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
author's note
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
author's note again
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
author's note again and again
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
author's note again and again and again
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
author's last note
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
Epilogue
AGENT GIRLFRIEND

seven

6.2K 291 31
By blackbangtanxx

7

— l i s a —

"Let's play spin the bottle." he said then took the bottle in my desk. "then play truth or dare."

"Okay game!"

We sat on the floor and he started spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped and pointed at me.

He smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Hmm... I dare you to..." he said while thinking. "I dare you to see you dance."

"That's it?" I smirked. "You know, I'm the dancing queen."

"Let's see." he said.

I stood up and started dancing.

"Woah. I must say, you really are a dancing queen." he said with an amazed look on his face.

I smirked. "I know." then I spinned the bottle and it pointed at me again. "Aish, me again?"

He laughed. "So, is it a truth or dare?"

"I will pick truth this time."

"Okay, chaeyoung and jennie said that you hate hospitals because you have bad memories in there. May I know what is that bad memories?"

I stunned and looked down. "I..." sht, I remember that day again.

"Oh sorry." Jungkook just slightly smiled at me. "I will just ask another ques—"

"No, it's fine. I will tell you."

f l a s h b a c k

2 years ago..

"Mom! Dad! No! Please be strong!" I said while running with the nurses.

They just smiled at me like everything is going to be fine. I hope so..

"Miss, I'm sorry. You can't enter this room." the nurse said then closed the door.

I leaned on the wall and covered my face with my hands. "P-please god, don't take my parents away from me. They are the only one I have." then sat on the floor.

*riiiiinnnnggg*

someone's calling on my phone and I answered it.

[You see, I said that your parents was going to die and you didn't listen to me.]

I stood up. "Fvck you asshole! I'm going to kill you! I will make sure you will go to hell!"

I heard him laughed. [You can't, you're too weak. Even your own brother, you didn't save him.]

I threw the phone on the wall and just shout my anger. "Fvck no, mom, dad, please don't leave me like my brother."

Few hours have passed and the doctor came out of the room. I immediately stand up. "Doc, is my parents are okay?"

He looked at me and I don't like the look on his face. "I'm sorry miss."

"No! Tell me that they're okay! That they're still alive! Please tell me, that they're not dead." I said while crying.

"I'm sorry miss but we can't do it anymore."

I immediately entered the room and got kneeled down when I saw my parents that are lifeless.

"Nooooo! Mom, Dad, why did you leave me? Please just get up now! Stop pretending that you're dead, It's not funny."

Then I noticed a paper note on the floor. Blood was written on it and it says.

Enjoy your life alone.

e n d o f f l a s h b a c k

"My parents died because of a bomb explosion to our house and I was not there when that happened."

"My brother had a weak heart. So he always stay at the hospital when I just saw my brother killed by a man that I didn't saw his face. I'm so stupid that I didn't do anything, I was scared."

This is the reason why I become an agent because I want to find that man who killed my family.

"It's not your fault that your brother got killed. Don't blame yourself, I think your brother is now happy with your parents and just watching and guiding you now." he said.

I slightly smiled. "Thanks, Jungkook."

"It's nothing. And don't worry, you're not alone anymore. You're now with your friends..." he looked at me. "and me." we just laughed.

He spinned the bottle and it pointed at him. "Yes! Finally it's you." I said. "So truth or dare?"

"Dare." he said.

"I dare you to sing."

"Seriously? I always sing when I'm on the stage and you just want me to sing? Easy." he said.

"Yeah, I watched you sing to the fans before but I want you to sing a song for me." I smirked.

He smiled like a bunny. "Okay."

sing for you
say I love you
tell you
that I love you too
on mameul dahae bulleobolge
naemogsoriga
deullindamyeon

know you love me girl
so that I love you

"Know you love me boy, So that I love you." I sang the part.

He smiled.

samnyeonina
i gyeote
isseojwoso cham gomawo

know you love me girl
so that I love you

"Know you love me boy, So that I love you." I sang it again. "Eonjaena ni gyeote, isseojulge don't worry about a thing my love."

Aish! We look so stupid smiling at each other now. I looked away then spin the bottle and pointed on me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I answered.

"I dare you.." he looked at me in the eyes. "I dare you to stop saving me."

I smiled. "Okay." then I start spinning the bottle.

"Okay? Easy as that?"

"It's you again, truth or dare." I said.

He sighed. "Dare."

"I dare you to let me protect and save you."

"But why?"

"Because I want to—"

"No, lisa. I know there's a reason on why are you doing this. So tell me, who are you? Why are you doing this?"

"I..." I looked away. "I can't answer that, jungkook."

"Then I can't let you risk your life just to save me. You've been stabbed by a knife and got poisoned of the killers that only me that wanted to kill. We don't know what will happen next and fvck, if something bad happens to you again, I will be fvcking crazy and just kill someone who is beside me." he said.

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine—"

"No. If you don't want to stop saving me then I'm the one who will avoid you to make you stop."

I smiled sarcastically. "Go, avoid me. Even if you try to avoid me or let me stay away from you. I will be here when you need my help. Far away from you, I will just looked at you to see if you're safe."

"Just wait. When the time I will kill those mask men,  you will never see me again." I said and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.3K 40
2 idols come together after a media incident. love, fear, rumours and secrets.. ~taennie ~liskook ~jirose ~jinsoo •there's a few chapters ab...
64.2K 1K 45
Ships: Jirose (Jimin, Rosé) Taennie (Taehyung, Jennie) Jinsoo ( Jin, Jisoo) Liskook ( Lisa, Jungkook) Its common sense to know that this isn't associ...
1.9K 45 32
《A Liskook Fanfic) well, I'm not a shipper though, but I've got an interest on writing stories. So I suggested to myself, that what if I wrote a stor...
66.5K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...