Forever And Always *Sequel* (...

By bebe05215

*Sequel to 'You Found Me' : Read it first then this one :) * Ariana Riddle and Draco Malfoy just finished t... More

First Day Back
The Cruciatus Curse
Halloween Ball (Part 1)
Halloween Ball (Part 2)
Animal I Have Become
Betrayal
The Day After
One Night
Consequences
Veritaserum
Keeping Secrets
Christmas Break (Part 1)
Christmas Break (Part 2)
The Ministry of Magic
Pissing Off The Carrows
Severus Snape
February Fun
March Madness (Part 1)
March Madness (Part 2)
Forever & Always My Ass!
What Situation?
Suspicions
Who Knew?
The Final Battle (Part 1)
The Final Battle (Part 2)
The Final Battle (Part 3)
The Aftermath
Promises
The Malfoy Trials
A Bad Feeling
Is She Dead?
Miracle Baby
Happiness And Love
Big Suprise
Wedding Bells
Epilogue
*Short Author's Note*

Lies

20.3K 189 24
By bebe05215

A/N: All of the Characters belong to J.K Rowling except for the one's not mentioned in the series, those belong to me.

Comment!

Vote!

Enjoy!

***

Ariana's POV

Life is good, no that's an understatment. Life is GREAT! This summer has been the best of my life. Draco, Scorpius and I have spent almost every second together. Draco and I haven't argued and sex is better than ever, if I do say so myself .Everything has been going great for me. My father was being a real father and I was beginning to forgive him for the whole Jessie incident. I don't know maybe one day I will.  Anyways, next week we are returning to Hogwarts. I honestly can't wait because Snape took over as Headmaster and that bascially means that I, Ariana Lane Riddle will rule the school. 

Anyways, right now I am sitting on my bed with my son. I had just put him to sleep when my owl, Princess tapped on the window. I carefully got up from the bed and went to open the note that Princess was holding. I opened it and it read three simple words.

Tonight At Seven

I smiled. To anyone else this letter would have been confusing but I knew exactly what it meant. You see, my muggle friends and I have been going clubbing and stuff for the past three weeks. I told them about my son and Draco, and they almost flipped out on me. Allie and AJ told told me that I was way too young and that I have to live life to the fullest. At first I thought I was happy the way I was but now it's even better. And I realized that they were right because once seventh year is over, I'm an adult. Adults have to work 24/7 and I'm not ready for that just yet. So tonight I'll just tell Draco that I'm going to go shopping when in reality I'm going clubbing with Muggles! Oh Merlin if he ever found out he'd Crucio my ass. I sighed but was then interrupted with my thoughts when Draco walked out of the bathroom only wearing a towel. God he's sexy!

"Hey darling have you seen my blue boxer shorts?" He smiled at me while combing his blonde hair back with his fingers. 

"Yea babe it's in the second drawer to your left." I smiled back at him.

"Thanks" I watched as he put on his clothes.

"Dray?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm uhh going shopping later can you watch Scorpius for me?" He looked at me blankly for a moment and I immediately thought that all hope was lost.

"Didn't you go shopping last week?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yes I did but there are these new shoes on sale and I have to get them like today." I said convincingly.

"Oh okay sure I'll watch him, do you need any money?" 

"No I'm fine thanks" I sighed relief and went into the bathroom to get ready.

***

There was five minutes until seven and I was all ready to go. I looked amazingly gorgeous. I had on a sparkling purple dress with matching black shoes. My makeup foundation was light except for my purple and black smokey eye. I smiled at my reflection and went back into the room to get my purse. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Draco playing with Scorpius on the floor. 

"Draco he's not going to wrestle with you, he's barely two months."

"I know but it's never too late to....why are you dressed like that?" He looked me up and down as he spoke.

"I don't know I hardly leave this house so I might as well look extra beautiful." I shrugged.

"Oh okay, have fun shopping." I grabbed my purse and kissed him and Scorpius on the cheek before teleporting.

***

"Allie she's here!" I smiled when AJ engulfed me into a back breaking hug. 

"Relax AJ you saw me like last week. I kow I'm amazing but dam." I teased.

"I know but I missed you. Oh my god you won't believe what we have planned for today." She beamed.

"It better not be drinking alcohol, you know I can't because-"

"Yeah I know because of Draco but come on Ariana you need to live and he can't get mad if your just having fun." I sighed and nodded.

"I guess your right." She squealed and hugged me again.

We gossiped for about an hour while waiting for Allie to finish getting ready. Once she was done we apparated to our favorite club and order our drinks. The bartender was Allie's boyfriend so he gave us alcohol without needing any ID's. I mean I love muggles but they have a ridiculous law where you have to be 21 years old to drink alcohol. Oh well! Anyways we drank so much beer and shots that we could barely stand. I don't even remember have the stuff I was doing, but we still had a great night. We even sang karaoke if front of dozens of strangers who cheered us on. It was a truly amazing night. We were in a cab on our way to Allie's apartment when I asked.

"What time is it?" 

"It time to party!!!" Allie screamed and we all laughed.

"No we already did that, I mean what TIME is it?" I said seriously and the cab driver answered for them since they were too drunk to read a watch correctly. 

"It's 6 O'clock in the morning beautiful" He winked at me but I was too shocked to register it. My mouth hung open, I could not belive that I spent 12 hours drinking and partying. I felt sick I'm usually home by ten or eleven. Oh Merlin! Draco going to kill me. 

We finally arrived at her house and they tried to convince me to sleep over but I was in enough trouble as it was and I didn't need to make it worst. After saying my good byes, I teleported back to the Malfoy Manor. I was too drunk to concentrate so I accidently teleported to the kitchen instead of the bedroom. I mentally cursed my heels while trying to walk upstairs without falling. I finally made it to my room and closed the door. I sighed and went to walk into the bathroom when I stopped dead in my tracks. Draco was sitting in my rocking chair, glaring at me. 

"It nice of you to show up." He slowly stood up and walked towards me. "Where were you?" He stood right in front of me and I tried really hard to avoid eye contact.

"I w-was uhh" Fuck! Where did I tell him I was going to be? Oh yeah! "Shopping" 

"Oh really and what did you buy?" Ugh! He caught me.

"Nothing." 

"Oh so you spent 12 fucking hours shopping and you didn't buy anything." He laughed humorlessly. "I'm not fucking stupid." I started to sway a bit and he caught me and held onto my arms. "Are you drunk?" He yelled and I nodded. He took a deep breath and grabbed my face. He made me look him straight in the eyes while he spoke. "Are you cheating on me?"

"No" I snapped offended. How could he think that? "Don't you trust me?"

"Well I did until you started lying to me and sneaking off to god knows where" He yelled and it turned me on. I don't know I'm weird like that. So I grabbed onto his shirt and stood on my tippy toes.

"I'm sorry baby, can you forgive me?" I put on my famous puppy face and he turned away.

"I don't know what I'm forgiving" 

"Fine, I went clubbing with some of my old friends and we lost track of time please forgive me?" I began to  plant soft kisses on his cheek, neck and finally his chest until he gave in.

"Okay I guess I can forgive you but no more lying" I nodded and began suck on his neck leaving him a huge hickey. He moaned and kissed me hard. Then he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my leg around his waist and the rest of the night was pure bliss. 

***

"Wake up Ariana!" I heard Draco shout and I groaned. Ugh! I hated hang-overs. I felt him pull the covers off of me and shake me awake. "Get up now, we need to talk." I sighed and opened my eyes to see an unhappy Draco.

"Yeah babe?" I sat up and tried to kiss him but he pulled back. "Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

"No nothings wrong except that my girlfriends a lying bitch!" He yelled. Ouch! Why would he say that to me.

"Why?" I manged to choke out and he glared.

"This is why" He through a blank piece of parchment at me and I stared at it confused. He sighed and pointed his wand at it and murmured something. After a moment words became visible and I read it.

Dear Ariana,

It's Allie, remember Jake from last night. We'll he told me to tell you that he had so much fun with you and that he knows that he only met you last night but that he was wondering if you were free to hang out with him next Saturday? Maybe even go out on a date with him? I told him your taken but he seems to really fancy you.

Love Allie

Jake? Who the bloody hell is Jake? And why would he ask Allie to owl me? I'm confused. I sat there looking at the piece of parchment paper until Draco cleared his throat. 

"Why were you reading my mail?" I asked a bit upset.

"Because I wanted to and don't change the subject." He roared.

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"I want you to tell me who the bloody hell is this Jake character and what did you do with him last night!" he demanded angry.

"Honestly? I don't remember anything from last night." I said quietly. "But I know I didn't do anything with him, maybe we talked a bit but that's about it. Don't worry I'm not even going to write back."  

"I don't know whether or not I should believe you. What club did you guys go to?" Ugh! What's with the interrogation.

"Club Pheonix" His eye widened.

"Club Pheonix! Isn't that a muggle club run by wizards." He asked and I nodded sheeply. "What the bloody hell were you doing there?" He shouted and I took a deep breath.

"Well, my friends are muggle-born witches and they're the one's I've been hanging out with this entire year." I told him and he looked shocked.

"What! How come I've never noticed?"

"Well, everytime you asked me where I was going I'd tell you I was going shopping or site seeing when in fact I was with my two girl-friends Allie and AJ. I'm sorry for lying, please forgive me?" I told him sincerely.

"No, your not forgiven, you've been lying to me all this time and I'm not going to forgive you that easily. How dare you associate yourself with mudbloods. And concerning this git named Jake, I don't think I believe you. I think you slept with him!" He spat and grabbed his jacket. "I'm leaving I don't have time for this" And with that he left the room. I sat there and silently cried. I really messed up this time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 126 13
FAN BEHAVIOR - ISSAC DUNBAR 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
110K 2.1K 32
Amelia Carson is a 5th year student at Hogwarts. Shes dating Blaise Zabini. They have a horrible break-up causing her lots of pain. There's one perso...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...