In Love With My Ex Bully

By NoGruviaNoLife

A story mainly between Mondo Oowada and Chihiro Fujisaki. Pre despair and despair AU Disclaimer : I do not ow... More

New School,New Life
The Day We Meet Again
New Friends
History Kept Shut
First Day of School
A Glimpse Of The Past
Paired Up
I'll Try
Third Member of The Team
Operation Summer Vacation
A/N
He Saved Me
He Wasn't That Bad
The First Time You Took Care of Me
Friends
Chishimondo Is Our Name
Treasure Hunting
Change of Plans
I'll Train With You
First Day of Training
Planning A Strategy
Targeted
To Be Your Man
A/N
Starry Night
New Couple
First Date On A White Christmas
Junko Is Back
Reinforcements
He's Finally Mine
Torturing The Couple
Forgive Me
The Secret Project
Happy Birthday
Secret Mission
Revenge
All My Fault
Class Meeting
Say Goodbye To Ryoko
High Alert
Mondo's Birthday
Lockdown
Last Day of Hope
Trapped Inside
Just In Time
Getting Out
Future Foundation
The Togami Safehouse
Finding The Hostages
What Happened
Meeting Izuru
Falling Into A Trap
The New Masterminds
Snap Out Of It!
A Spark of Hope
Tagged
A Little Persuading
Back To Normal
Epilogue - We Made It Afterall

Best Boy-Friend

538 17 1
By NoGruviaNoLife

Ishimaru's POV

Things have become really worrying. Mr.Kirigiri told me about Kyoudai and Kyoko's mission. He also told me to not spread the word and protect Chihiro while Kyoudai is gone. I don't exactly know what Chi was tasked to do but what i do know is that it's very important. So important to the point that he skipped class just to focus on doing it all day long. It's been a week since i've last seen Chihiro. I was starting to worry about him. Since no one was in detention for the day,i decided to take a quick peek on Chihiro after class was over. I knocked on the door a few times.

"Chihiro,are you there?"

No response. I knocked again with a little force this time. In result,the door swung open a bit. It seems that he didn't lock his door. I entered his room slowly,feeling guilty for barging in to someone else's privacy.

"Chihiro,what are you-OH MY GOD,CHIHIRO!"

I saw Chihiro laying on the floor. I quickly ran to his side and put his head on my lap.

"Chihiro,wake up!"

I tried to shake him but he wouldn't move. Is he...dead? I hurriedly check his pulse and heard faint heartbeats. Phew,that was close. I thought he was dead for real. I was already on the verge of crying,afraid that i will lose him. The last time he came back all bloody and hurt,he actually almost died. I will not let that happen again.

"T-Taka..?"

I see Chihiro slowly moving and opening his eyes. His eyes were baggy and red,his hair a mess,and his clothes were messy too.

"Chihiro,are you alright?!"

He slowly sat up,rubbed his eyes,and held his head.

"What time is it..?" He asked,still adjusting his eyes to the light. His room was dark before i opened the door wide to let the lights in. I looked at his table and saw his laptop and a few bottles of energy drinks.

"What have you been doing all this time?!"

"I've been programming stuff..."

"Did you not take care of yourself?!"

I sternly looked at him,demanding an answer. He only looked away,afraid of having an eye to eye contact with me.

"Chi..."

"Fine...i haven't eaten anything for this past week. I just drank some energy drinks so that's already enough. I...haven't slept either..."

Is he being serious right now?! He hasn't eaten anything and he has't slept at all either?!

"Okay,that's it!"

I carried Chihiro to his bathroom,putting him down in front of the shower. I gave him a fresh towel and pointed my finger to the shower.

"Do it,NOW!"

"B-But-"

"No buts! Or do you want me to bathe you?!"

His face flushed red. Why is he-OH DAMN.

"W-WAIT,THAT'S NOT WHAT I...UH...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

Chi giggled and went inside the shower. I turned around,facing the bathroom door to give him some privacy.

"I'm done..."

I turned around once more,facing Chihiro who was just covered with a white towel. He seemed pretty convincing as a girl since he used the towel like how a girl does when they cover up their bodies. WHAT AM I THINKING?!

"Taka,are you blushing?"

OF COURSE I AM.

"N-No,i'm not! Well then,you better get dressed now ahaha"

"O...kay?"

I pushed him outside so he could change to his clothes immediately.

"Chihiro,change into your sleeping attire,okay?"

"Umm..okay..."

I once again looked away. After Chi was done,i told him to sit on his bed while i scold him.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO NOT SLEEP NOR EAT IN A WEEK? YOU CAN DIE! DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE US? IS THAT IT? THINK ABOUT KYOUDAI'S FEELINGS! THINK ABOUT EVERYONE'S FEELINGS! THINK ABOUT MINE! DO YOU KNOW HOW WE FELT WHEN YOU ALMOST DIED BACK THEN?! I-"

I stopped when i heard quiet sobs from Chihiro. He was covering his face and crying,his body trembling. I'm sure Kyoudai would kill me if he ever saw Chihiro like this in my hands. Perhaps i was too hard on him.

"Chihiro,i-"

"I'm sorry....*sob* i-it's just that...i w-wanted to see you all alive...*sob* i want to live until i'm old together with you,Mondo,Leon,and everyone else..*sob*i thought that if i didn't finish it in time*sob* then...i will never forgive myself...i *sob* am willing to give my everything for the program to save all of you..."

He then cried loudly. Poor thing. He did all of that just to save us? I know that he meant good but if he keeps this up,he won't be saving anybody. I put him on my lap and hugged him tightly while patting his head.

"Chi,i know you mean well,but that doesn't mean you can just neglect yourself. If you die or get sick because of your recklessness, you wouldn't be able to finish it on time. Wouldn't your efforts be a waste?"

Chihiro sobbed but nodded.

"How about this,since Kyoudai left me in charge of taking care of you,i'll be the one who reminds you to eat,sleep,and shower all the time. That way,you can always focus on your programming. You'll only stop when i ask you to. How's that?"

"You mean,you want to be my mom?" Chi laughed. I blushed and cleared my throat.

"P-Perhaps you can say that"

"Okay then"

Alright,now that that's settled,time for dinner. I carried Chihiro at my shoulder and went to the cafetaria.

"T-Taka,what are you doing?!"

Chihiro kicked all over the place but it was weak so i didn't feel a thing. He was really light too. No wonder Kyoudai always carry Chihiro around when he's being stubborn.

"Relax,Chi. It's not like i'm kidnapping you or anything"

After we arrived,i put Chi on a chair and brought a complete meal that is both nutricious and healthy for him.

"Now,eat up!"

"Taka,i'm not going to finish all of this..."

"Yes,you will. Do you want me to punish you?"

He sighed and grumbled.

"I'm sorry,mom..."

He started eating while i just sat there staring at him. I heard Hagakure and Leon talking not far from here.

"Hey,do ya think that Oowada and Kirigiri are having an affair?" Hagakure said.

"What the hell,dude? Of course not! After all the shits Mondo and Chihiro went through together?" Leon said.

Hagakure just shrugged.

"Who knows,man"

I hope Chihiro didn't hear their conversation. After Chi finished his meal,we went back to his room. I held his hand. Because of our height difference,it will look like i'm walking with a little sibling. After we arrived,i tucked Chihiro to bed.

"Now,since you've been up all week,i want you to rest and sleep now,understand? You will continue your work tomorrow. To make sure that you don't be stubborn,i will stay here until i am sure that you are already asleep"

Chihiro nodded. I then took a chair and put it beside Chihiro's bed. I sat there and read a book about Japan's history. After 15 minutes of reading,i looked at Chihiro,hoping that he was already asleep,but instead,i found him blinking at me.

"Chihiro,are you not sleepy at all?"

"I am,it's just that...where is Mondo? Is he...is he really having an affair with Kyoko?"

It seems he heard Leon and Hagakure's conversation. I wanted to tell him that Kyoudai was working hard to be his hero, finding a way to save him from the danger that will threaten our lives in the future,but i can't it was a classified mission. I just held Chihiro's hand,giving him a smile.

"We both know that he's not that kind of person,Chihiro.."

"Then...where is he? What if he's in danger? I can't sleep at all when i'm worrying about him.."

"I know where he is but i'm sorry, I can't tell you. It is classified,just like the program thing that you are making but i'm sure that he'll be alright. In case you forgot,he's the leader of the Crazy Diamonds,the greatest and biggest biker gang in Japan. I'm sure that his biker gang members will help protect him from any danger"

"Well...Mondo did say that his biker gang members are very loyal to each other..." Chihiro said while smiling. Ah,that soothing smile.

"You should really sleep,Chihiro. If Kyoudai was here,i'm sure he would tell you to sleep too"

"One last thing...when will he come back?"

Now that's a question that i really can't answer. Kyoko and Kyoudai said that they don't even know how long their mission will last.

"Soon,Chihiro. Soon..."

I pat his head softly,feeling sad myself. To be honest,i really am worried about Kyoudai as well. I have a weird feeling inside that something bad will happen to him. I can't show it to Chihiro. It will make him break down and the program won't be finished in time.

"Alright then. I guess i'll sleep now...thanks for looking after me,Taka" Chihiro said while beaming a bright smile at me.

"You're welcome,Chihiro"

"You know,you are the best boy-friend ever"

W-WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! I blushed a deep red.

"C-CHIHIRO! YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

Chihiro just giggled innocently. How adorable.

"Not that boyfriend! I meant as a friend who is a boy. Geez,Taka. Don't jump into conclusion!"

"O-Oh,forgive me..."

"It's alright. Good night,Taka"

"Good night,Chihiro"

Not long after,he was finally asleep. I turned off the lights and went back to my room to rest. Kyoudai,wherever you are,please be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 497 33
This is a sequel book to Comfort (Ishimondo Fanfiction). This will be about Mondo and Taka's life into taking care of their own family. It will tell...
534 1 12
A spin-off of the Danganronpa 1 & 2 Universe, with characters from the first and second game mixed in with a brand new cast of faces and ultimates. S...
7.9K 204 8
This is an IshiMondo story! This starts in the years before the killing game and Mondo gets a detention from Ishimaru. Even though Mondo should hat t...
130K 2K 19
imagines and oneshots for the best danganronpa boys reader-chan will be female