Trust Me (Justin Bieber Fan F...

By ThatGirlNamedLexie

Allie McHenry is a seemingly normal girl from Denver, Colorado who becomes a backup dancer for Jasmine Villeg... More

Written by xladolcevita72
Ch. 1 - I Don't Trust Him
Ch. 2. -The Bet
Ch. 3 -Whatever You Say, Shawty
Ch. 4 -You Know You Love Me
Ch. 5 -Have You Changed Your Mind Yet?
Ch. 6 -I Don't Lose
Ch. 7 -Unwanted
Ch. 8 -Just Friends
Ch. 9 -Unexplained Emotions
Ch. 10 -Rebellious and Unpunctual
Ch. 11 -Realizations and Late Night Texting
Ch. 12 -'Justin's a manwhore.'
Ch. 13 -That Was Different
Ch. 14 -I'm Not Perfect
Ch. 15 -You're Lucky
Ch. 16 -It Means Nothing
Ch. 17- Never Been Enemies
Ch. 18- Pretty Amazing
Ch. 19- That's What You Get
Ch. 20- You Just Don't Know
Ch. 21- Not Gonna Happen
Ch. 22- Inconvenient Surprises
Ch. 24 I Called It
Ch. 25 Is It True?
Ch. 26 I Don't Want to Talk About It
Ch. 27 Awkward
Ch. 28 My World
Ch. 29 Enlighten Me
Ch. 30 Not Again
Ch. 31 Better Buy a Dress
Ch. 32 How I Feel About You
Ch. 33 Let's Go
Ch. 34 All Your Fault
Ch. 35 A Night to Remember
Ch. 36 Don't You Feel Sorry?
Ch. 37 So Done
Ch. 38 I Did It For a Reason
Ch. 39 There Will Be Consequences
Ch. 40 It's Go Time
Ch. 41 I'm Perfectly Fine
Ch. 42 Such Perfection
Ch. 43 Last Call
SEQUEL!!!

Ch. 23 Take That, Bitch

57.3K 549 732
By ThatGirlNamedLexie

My baby cousin was born today!! His name is Austin Christopher! Im not going to say his last name cause its the same as mine and i dont want my identity stolen! haha but me and Austin have the same initials!! ahhhh since mines Alexis Christine :))))))))

Ch. 23

Take That, Bitch

Allie knocked on the door nervously, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.  She was slightly anxious. Something told her she shouldn’t be doing this, but at the same time, it wasn’t like Mitchell had any interest in her. It might have seemed like it at times, but he was probably interested in Nina Winchcombe now.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal a hopeful-looking Mitch. His face brightened instantly at the sight of her.

“Allie, you came! Hey, come on in.” He said.

Allie grinned at him and walked inside his room, gazing at her surroundings as she did so. It was a basic hotel room, with a nice bathroom, a TV, and a simple queen-sized bed.

Mitchell closed the door and followed her inside, before motioning for her to take a seat on the bed next to him.

“So, what’s up?” Allie asked, looking at him questioningly.

Mitchell shrugged. “Just wanted to talk. Like I said, it’s been a really long time.”

“Yeah, it has.” Allie replied, nodding her head.

“So everything’s been good?” Mitchell asked.

Allie nodded. “Yep! I mean, life on tour’s amazing as always, and I just got back from the Bahamas. It’s been pretty tight.” She grinned at him.

Mitchell smiled back, gazing at her lips. “That’s cool.”

They sat for a moment in silence, just staring at each other, before Allie’s phone vibrated. She tore her eyes away from his and flipped open her phone.

From: GrindMeJustin ;)

loved meeting ur family tonight. (although to be honest...ur dad kinda scares me. haha.) wish we coulda seen more of denver. cant wait to show u my hometown in a few days. ;) night, beautiful.

Mitchell, who had read the text over Allie’s shoulder, raised an eyebrow.

“What exactly’s up with you and Bieber, anyway?” He asked.

Allie looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. “What do you mean?” She asked, confused. She shrugged. “We’re dating.” She replied simply.

“Yeah, but since when?” Mitchell asked, slightly frustrated. “I mean...last time I talked to you, you’d only just started to think the guy was decent, and now all of a sudden, he’s your boyfriend?” He looked skeptical. “I dunno, it just seems weird.”

Allie let out a sigh. “Well...to be honest, he and I were a bit more than friends the last time I talked to you...”

Mitchell’s eyebrows shot up. “You’ve been dating him since then?” He asked in disbelief.

Allie quickly shook her head. “No, no, no. We weren’t dating, and we weren’t even close to that, but...we were a bit flirtier than most friends are. See...at the beginning of the tour, he wouldn’t leave me alone. He always wanted to talk to me, and at first, I thought it was just annoying. He was always flirting with me, and it kinda bothered me. But...eventually, I kinda let my guard down, and started to realize he wasn’t just some arrogant player, and...” She shrugged. “Well, we both liked each other, and...our relationship just kind of...happened. At the time I talked to you, I liked him, and I was pretty sure he liked me, but...I dunno.” 

“Well, why didn’t you just tell me that?” Mitchell asked.

Allie shrugged. ‘Because I really liked you at the time, too...’ She thought. “I’m not sure.” She said out loud.

“Oh.” Mitchell looked slightly annoyed.

“Sorry.” She said meekly.

“No, it’s okay, it’s just...” He sighed. “I dunno, Allie, I mean, are you sure this is a good idea?”

Allie furrowed her eyebrows. “Are you sure what’s a good idea?” She asked.

Mitchell shrugged. “Dating Bieber.”

“And why wouldn’t that be a good idea?” Allie asked, starting to get irritated.

“Well...I mean...he’s famous. How do you know he’s dating you because he likes you?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Allie asked hotly.

Mitchell gave her a nervous half-smile. “Well...how do you know it’s not just some publicity stunt?”

“Because we’re not telling anyone about it. We’re keeping it secret.” Allie snapped. “And plus, we almost couldn’t date because his manager thought he needed to be single. Staying single would be the publicity stunt.”

Mitchell raised his hands defensively. “Okay, okay. Sorry. I was just asking.” He shrugged. “I just wanted to make sure he wasn’t gonna treat you the same way Liam did.”

“Well, he’s not.” Allie said coldly. She couldn’t believe Mitchell had the nerve to bring up Liam, as well as judge Justin like that without even knowing him. “Liam was an ass. Justin isn’t like him. He’s different.” She said firmly.

Mitchell gave her a disbelieving shrug. “Alright, if that’s how you feel...” He said uncertainly.

“It is.” Allie replied, before holding her phone up and thumbing out a response to Justin. She was pressing the keys a bit harder than she meant to.

From: Allie

Haha yeah, sorry again about him...Wish we could have seen more of Denver too! We will have to go back soon. :) Can’t wait to see your hometown!! I’m stoked. :) Night, Superstar. <3

Mitchell frowned at her text, both annoyed and extremely jealous.

“Could you not read my texts over my shoulder?” Allie asked irritably, sensing that he was observing what she was typing. She shot him a glare just as she pressed the ‘Send’ button. “It’s kind of rude.”

“Sorry.” Mitchell muttered. There was a long moment of silence, before suddenly, he chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Allie asked.

Mitchell shrugged. “Nothing. It’s just...what is it with you and dating famous people? That’s two now in less than two years! Most people never even come close to dating one celebrity, let alone two!” He shook his head in wonder. “Geez, Allie, must just be something about you.” In an effort to get her back into a good mood, he flashed her a flirty grin.

Allie couldn’t help but smile slightly. Regaining her happy mindset, she joked, “Guess it must be the charm.” She smirked. “Or perhaps mystunning good looks.” She grinned at him to show she was joking.

Mitchell gave her a genuine smile. “I’m gonna have to go with both.” He said.

Allie giggled. “Shut up.” She said.

“Hey!” Mitchell exclaimed, grinning. “I’m serious! You know I love your personality, that’s one of the reasons you’re one of my best friends.” He grinned even wider. “And, of course you’re beautiful, everyone knows that, even you do. I bet Bieber tells you that every day.” 

Allie chuckled slightly. “Yeah, he does.” She commented, smiling.

Mitchell could feel himself tense up; he really didn’t dislike Bieber...he hated him. In an attempt to appear normal, however, he threw on a smile.

Allie sat in silence for a moment, before turning to him. “So, how are things with you and Nina?”

Mitchell furrowed his eyebrows. “Nina?” He asked blankly. Suddenly, it dawned on him. “Who...Winchcombe?” 

She nodded.

“Oh, I dunno.” He stated, shrugging. “Why?”

“Well, I just wondered if anything was going on, since...well...she was your homecoming date, and all that...” Allie commented.

Mitchell just gave her a shrug. “Nothing, really.” 

Suddenly, he was struck with a plan: a plan that would hopefully make Allie jealous.

“I mean...she’s really hot, and all, but every guy knows that.” He smirked. “Guess I’m pretty lucky. Nothing’s going on right now, but...we’ll see how it goes.”

Allie nodded slightly. “Right.” She replied.

Yawning, she glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside cabinet. “Oh my God, it’s already past midnight!” She exclaimed. “I should probably get back to my room and get to bed, it’s been a really long day.”

Disappointed, Mitchell stood up at the same time she did. “Oh, okay. Yeah.” He replied. 

“Sorry we didn’t get to talk longer. But it was nice getting to catch up for a little bit.” Allie commented. “And hey - we’ve got six whole days ahead of us!” She beamed. “Get excited.”

He laughed, before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him. “I’m already excited.” He stated, beaming. “We’ll have to hang out soon, though.”

Allie nodded. “Oh, for sure! We’ll be hanging out nonstop for the next week!” She laughed.

He shot her a grin before leaning down and kissing her on the cheek. “Goodnight, Allie.”

A little stunned, Allie couldn’t speak for a moment. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. She laughed nervously. “Night, Mitch.” She said, before turning and leaving the room as quickly as possible.

*******

“Where’s your seat?” Azra asked Mitchell, hoisting her backpack onto her back, and looking at him intently.

They were in a small, but busy terminal of the Denver airport; this was where all of the smaller, and relatively private flights took off. Most people in this terminal were celebrities, socialites, or wealthy businessmen who were jetting off to different corners of the world in their own planes. 

As it was a more private terminal, and there was no risk of getting mobbed by fans or attacked by paparazzi, Justin and Allie were wasting no time in displaying that they were an item. The two were standing in a corner of the terminal, making out fiercely.

Mitchell paid no attention to Azra, due to the fact that he was staring at Allie and Justin with a set jaw. He had never been more jealous in his life.

“Hello?” Azra called, snapping a finger in front of his face. “Mitch?”

Mitchell blinked and looked at her. “What?” He asked blankly.

Azra laughed awkwardly. “Yeah, it’s crazy being surrounded by all these rich people, huh? I coulda sworn I saw Rihanna walk by a second ago.” She had seen what Mitch was staring at, but she was doing her best to divert his attention from it.

“Oh.” Mitchell replied. “Right.”

Azra gave him a slight smile.

The group involved with the tour boarded their flight not long after, upon which Azra and Mitch were delighted to find themselves next to each other. Much to Mitchell’s dismay, however, Justin was seated in the row in front of him...right next to Allie.

‘Great. Now I get to deal with the lameass lovebirds for the entire flight to Canada.’ Mitchell thought bitterly.

Unfortunately for him, the flight was, as he had expected, not the easiest to endure. Though Allie and Justin were in the row in front of him, and therefore he couldn’t see or hear them very well, occasionally his ears would catch Justin’s raspy voice saying something, or Allie’s musical laugh, responding to a comment Justin had evidently just made. Once, when he got up to go to the bathroom, Mitchell was able to observe the two fully: Justin was scrolling through his iPhone with his earbuds in, listening to music. Allie was lying with her head on his shoulder, asleep. As Mitchell angrily stormed past the row where they were seated, he caught the attention of Jasmine, who was sitting next to Allie and Justin (though she didn’t really mind). Glancing up in alarm, Jasmine shot Mitchell a weird look. Ignoring her, he slid into his row and reseated himself next to Azra, who was currently paging through a SkyMall magazine and laughing with amusement at some weird product that she was reading about.

“I’m sick of being in this plane. I just want to hurry up and get there.” Mitchell commented angrily.

Looking up from the magazine, Azra raised her eyebrows at him. “Why the hurry?” She asked.

“Like I said, I’m just sick of being in this plane. The turbulence is making me sick.” Mitchell hissed.

Azra just looked at him for a moment, before turning back to her magazine and nodding, as if indicating that she believed him. But she could see right through him, and she knew he was lying.

The plane landed in Edmonton, Alberta, where the first show of the Canadian leg was to take place. As the tour members all piled out of the plane wearily, yawning and stretching, Allie turned to Justin.

“Hey, so when are we gonna go to Stratford?” She asked curiously.

Justin shot her a grin. “Well, we go to Toronto in two days, and that’s the city on the tour that’s closest to Stratford. Chaz and Ryan are gonna come to the Toronto show, and then travel with us for the rest of the time. We have a day off after Toronto, and so I was thinking you and I could take a trip to Stratford then. We could go to my house, and you could meet my Dad and my brother and sister.” 

She smiled at him. “That sounds really great.” She said warmly.

He swiftly kissed her on the cheek. “Good.” He replied. “I’m excited for you to meet everybody. Stratford’s the tiniest town in the world, so it’s not all that great, but...” He shrugged. “You might like it.”

Allie laughed. “I bet I will.”

Justin just grinned at her.

Behind them, Mitchell was positively glowering. ‘Geez, they’re acting like they’re married. How serious are they?’ He shook his head in annoyance. ‘I seriously hope one of Bieber’s haters hits him in the head with a rock...’

*******

The first two days of touring with Mitchell and Azra went really well. Everyone really liked Canada, and Justin loved pointing out different sites and explaining places to them. Azra and Jasmine had clicked instantly, and they were nearly inseparable the entire two days. Mitchell got along fairly decently with Kristen, Jason, and Matt, and so he hung out with them as much as possible. 

Both nights, following the tour, the teenagers would have a huge party in one of the tour buses, hanging out, singing karaoke, playing games, and just having fun.

Allie loved being able to hang out with her best friends from tour and her best friends from home at the same time. Azra, Jasmine, Kristen, and Meaghan all got along really well, and it was fun having girl time with them at various points of the trip.

Mitchell and Justin had so far managed to avoid each other as much as possible. Though neither vocalized it, they both strongly disliked the other, and did their best to refrain from being in the company of one another for longer than a few moments (unless, of course, they were surrounded by some of the other teenagers at rehearsals or parties). 

Allie didn’t quite catch the vibe that neither Justin nor Mitchell was thrilled with the other’s presence, although she did notice that they seemed to be avoiding one another.

The night before they were to head to Toronto, in the midst of a post-show party on Justin’s bus, she cornered Justin and decided to ask him about it.

“So, uh...what do you think of Mitch?” She asked.

Justin’s eyes flickered to where Mitchell was playing Xbox with Jason and Matt. He shrugged. “I dunno. He seems cool, I guess.” He lied. “Why?”

Allie shrugged. “I just haven’t really seen the two of you hanging out, so I wasn’t sure if you liked him or not.”

Justin glanced at her questioningly. “Should I like him?” He asked.

“Should you not like him?” Allie countered.

Justin shot her a teasing grin. “I dunno, you tell me.”

Allie laughed, shaking her head at him. “Well, why wouldn’t you like him?”

Justin shrugged. “He seems to have a thing for you.” He replied.

Allie raised her eyebrows at him. “No, he doesn’t.” She said dismissively, but she couldn’t help feeling slightly curious.

Justin laughed. “Looks like it to me. That’s probably why he doesn’t talk to me, he’s jealous.”

Allie gave him an exasperated look. “Or maybe he thinks you just don’t care about getting to know him. It’s a two-way street, you know.” She smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes, grinning, before leaning down and lightly kissing her on the lips. “You’re adorable.”

Allie laughed, pushing him away slightly. “Shut up.” She murmured.

Justin chuckled. “If you really want me to talk to him, I will.” He shrugged. “I don’t mind the kid, I just think he has a thing for you, and that’s why he minds me.”

“Whatever you say, Justin.” Allie sang, shooting him a grin.

Laughing at her, Justin turned and strode down the bus towards where Mitchell was watching Jason and Matt play Call of Duty, waiting his turn. Justin took a seat on the couch next to him.

“Hey man, what’s up?” He asked casually.

Mitchell shot him a look. “Hey...” He trailed off.

“So, uh...I know we haven’t really talked much this entire time, and...I dunno, I just came over to say ‘hi’.” Justin commented. He had to admit, he sounded kind of lame. But as long as Allie was happy, he was happy. And if trying to be friends with this guy who was so clearly crushing on Allie made Allie happy, he’d sure as hell swallow his pride and do it.

“Oh, cool.” Mitchell replied. 

“So...what? Are you just good friends with Allie?” Justin asked.

Mitchell nodded. “Yeah.” He replied coldly. “She and I have known each other since seventh grade. I know her better than almost anyone, she’s one of my best friends.” He shot Justin a pointed look, almost as if to say, ‘Back off.’

Justin merely nodded. “Cool.” He replied. Inwardly, he was furious. Mitchell was acting like an overprotective asshole.

Justin flicked his hair, as if to remind Mitchell who he was. “Sorry, I didn’t know you and Allie were so close, I mean...” He shrugged. “She hasn’t ever really talked about you at all, so...I just didn’t know.” On the outside, he appeared innocent, but on the inside, Justin was smirking. 

‘Take that, bitch.’ He thought.

Mitchell gave him a cold glare. “Yeah, well, it’s no big, man.” He replied, before shrugging the same way Justin had. “I mean...Allie never really talked about you, either, so I guess I could say the same about you.”

Justin looked pissed.

Very pleased with himself, Mitchell stood up. “I’m gonna go get something to drink.” He announced. He smirked at Justin. “See you later, Bieber.” Still smirking smugly, he turned and sauntered off down the hall.

Justin could do nothing but glare after his retreating figure. ‘That douchebag had better watch his back.’ He thought bitterly. ‘This is my fucking territory.’

*******

The next day passed by in a blur, and before anyone knew it, the Toronto show was over and done with.

As everyone congratulated each other on a great show, they headed outside to pack up and board the tour buses to head back to the hotel. 

As Justin exited the arena surrounded by security, he was instantly hailed by a large crowd of screaming fans, all shrieking and gushing and crying.

Justin began to greet the fans, grinning and posing for pictures. Allie watched him for a moment, before she noticed someone’s presence next to her. Glancing over, she caught sight of Mitchell.

“Hey.” She stated.

“Hey.” He replied.

“I see that you and Justin actually talked to one another last night.” Allie commented, smirking.

“Oh...yeah.” Mitchell stated.

“I’m glad you two have actually interacted for once.” Allie said.

Mitchell was silent for a moment, before he shrugged. “I guess.” He replied.

“Well, what do you mean, you ‘guess’?” Allie asked, her eyebrows furrowed. “You liked him, didn’t you?”

Mitchell shrugged. “I dunno.” He lied. “He seems cool, I guess, but I just don’t really think he’s anything special.”

Allie frowned at his comment. “Well,” She said coldly. “Apparently, you’re the only one who thinks that.” She said, nodding her head towards the crowd of screaming girls swarming Justin.

Without waiting for his reply, Allie walked off towards Jasmine’s bus.

The instant she had boarded the bus, however, she was met by a very pleasant surprise.

“Chaz! Ryan!” She exclaimed, beaming. Seeing the two standing there grinning at her, she hurried forward and hugged them excitedly. “I’ve missed you guys so much!”

“We’ve missed you, too!” Ryan replied. Chaz nodded.

After a few moments of catching up, the three were joined by the rest of the teenage crew: Justin, Jasmine, Meaghan, Kristen, Jason, Matt, Azra, and Mitchell. The instant Meaghan caught sight of Chaz, she threw herself on him and kissed him passionately, resulting in some very loud snickers and catcalls. Once the two had broken apart, the rest of the performers were quick to introduce Ryan and Chaz to Mitchell and Azra.

Allie couldn’t help but notice that Azra and Ryan kept stealing furtive glances at one another.

‘Hmm...Ryan and Azra. That could be interesting.’ Allie thought, smiling to herself.

The group socialized for the entire, rather long, ride to the hotel, talking and laughing loudly. Chaz and Ryan seemed to like Azra a lot, and so they spent most of the ride getting to know her, which made Allie happy.

When they finally arrived at the hotel, the teenagers piled out of the bus, and dispersed to grab their various overnight bags and head to their separate rooms.

Azra and Jasmine ran off towards the hotel, giggling loudly, while Meaghan and Kristen followed not far behind. Allie, Jason, and Matt hurried to go find a crew member to help them get their luggage (which appeared to be on a separate bus), and Mitchell glumly began heading in the direction of the hotel alone.

Justin, who would be sharing a room with Ryan and Chaz, beckoned for them to follow them to his own bus. He had been eager to talk to them alone for the whole night, and this was the perfect opportunity.

Once they were inside his bus, and the door had been closed, Justin turned to look at them. Both were giving him amused and approving looks.

“So, uh...guess things with you and Allie are finally official.” Ryan commented, smirking.

Justin grinned. “Yeah.” He replied.

Chaz gave him a suggestive grin. “So I’m guessing this means you can finally admit the bet is over, huh?”

“What do you mean?” Justin asked.

Chaz rolled his eyes. “Dude, I’ve known you’ve actually liked Allie for weeks now.”

“You have?” Justin asked in surprise.

“Even though I may appear stupid at times, I’m not dumb.” Chaz stated.

Ryan and Justin exchanged looks.

“Shut up.” Chaz murmured. “Anyway,” He said. “I knew you had feelings for her, you just didn’t want to tell me, because you didn’t want to admit I’d won the bet.”

Justin raised his eyebrows at him.

“I can read you like a book.” Chaz said with exasperation.

Ryan laughed. “Told you he’d find out eventually.” He said smugly, directing his gaze at Justin.

Justin let out a chuckle, shaking his head, before sighing. “Well...yeah, okay, I guess I’ll just go ahead and admit it then, so you can get the damn celebrating over with.” There was a long pause before he threw his hands out in defeat. “You’ve won. I lost the bet. I fell for Allie, and even though it’s not the end of January yet, I don’t want to go through with the rest of the bet. There. I’ve said it. Go ahead and have your fun.”

Ryan and Chaz grinned at one another.

There was a long moment of silence, before both started jumping up and down and yelling.

“WE WON!” They shouted.

Justin rolled his eyes, grinning at the immaturity of his two best friends.

When at last Ryan and Chaz had finished jumping around, they grinned at Justin.

“What do we even win, anyway?” Chaz asked. He shot a questioning look at Ryan, who shrugged.

“We win the chance the rub it in Justin’s face that he actually lost at something for once.” Ryan said, grinning.

“Oh, shut up.” Justin muttered.

Ryan and Chaz each let out a roar of laughter.

Once Chaz had calmed down from laughing so hard, he shot an amused look at Justin. “Well, I mean, I knew you couldn’t do it. Actually, I’m surprised you and Allie are even dating right now...” He shook his head in wonder. “She hated you, man. She wanted nothing to do with you. When you bet us that you’d be able to fuck her within two months, I seriously thought there was no way in hell you’d be able to do it.”

“Yeah, well...” Justin said bitterly.

“I mean, I gotta admit,” Chaz continued. “Once she started to give you a chance and actually bother to give you the time of day and get to know you, she started opening up to you, and I honestly thought she might open up her legs to you, too.” He snorted. “Guess not.”

Ryan rolled his eyes. “That’s because Justin started to actually like her! He didn’t care as much about just sleeping with her, he actually wanted to date her!” He smacked Chaz on the back of the head.

“Either way...” Chaz snickered. “I thought Justin might be able to win the bet and fuck her within two months, after all.” He shrugged. “But then, of course, he fell in love with her, and she fell in love with him, and now they’re dating, and all happy and cute, and blah-bity-blah-bity-blah.”

Ryan sniggered.

Justin couldn’t help but laugh at his friend’s comment, too. Still grinning, he said, “Yeah, well who knew a bet could lead to this?” 

As Ryan and Chaz murmured in agreement, and the three best friends continued having their snickered conversation, they were unaware that one of the windows on the bus was cracked open to let in some air, and their voices were currently drifting through it outside into the dark parking lot.

And standing against the side of the bus with his ears perked up so as to catch every word they were saying, stood Mitchell. And as he came to understand exactly what they were talking about, a small smile couldn’t help but begin to form on his face. 

Shaking his head with satisfied disgust, Mitchell let out a scoff. “I knew it.” He muttered bitterly, chuckling slightly at the situation. “That Bieber fag was too perfect to be true.”

Still smirking evilly, he slipped quietly away from the bus, and started walking towards the hotel.

Chapter end notes:

Let me know ALL of your thoughts on this chapter! It's eventful. ;) Next few chapters...all I can say is HELLO, DRAMA. 

Thanks for all of your love. I love you guys! 

xo.

Continue Reading