agent girlfriend | liskook [...

By blackbangtanxx

"I can be your agent but I can also be your girlfriend." ----a liskook fanfiction. More

AGENT GIRLFRIEND
Prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
author's note
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
author's note again
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
author's note again and again
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
author's note again and again and again
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
author's last note
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
Epilogue
AGENT GIRLFRIEND

four

7.9K 314 61
By blackbangtanxx

4

j u n g k o o k

"You're still not telling us on why you suddenly gone on the SBS inkigayo." Jimin hyung said.

"The staffs just made an excuse that you just went to the restroom when the time we got the award." Namjoon hyung said.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What happened last night? and where did you go?" Jin hyung asked.

"Long story." I said.

"Then make it short." —V hyung.

"I'm not in the mood to tell stories." I said then go to my room.

I took my laptop then I opened my private facebook account. Then someone just added me on facebook. I checked it and three friend requests pops out.

Kim Jennie added you on facebook.

Kim Jisoo added you on facebook.

Park Chaeyoung added you on facebook.

How did they know that this is my real account? I just shrugged then I confirmed them all.

"They all added me on facebook except for that lisa."

*knock knock*

"Jungkookie! Get yourself ready. We will go to my noona's birthday!" I heard hoseok hyung said.

Oh yeah, we have to go to Dawon-noona's masquerade birthday party. Ugh, I just want to go to sleep but noona will be mad at me if I didn't come.

I took my shirt off and went to the bathroom.

l i s a

"I think Jungkook will know that I'm a fvcking secret agent." I said.

YG raised his eyebrow. "And why?"

I looked at Jisoo that is now smiling at me. "Thanks to this bijj." I said sarcastically.

"Why? I just did the right thing. If I didn't take jungkook to the YG house, he might be dead now." Jisoo said.

"But now, he knows that I'm protecting him." I said.

"So? I just made it easy for you. You don't need to pretend to be his girlfriend or what, just to protect him." then she gave me a teasing smile. "Why? Do you want to pretend to be his girl?"

"No. Shut up unnie."

YG sighed. "Okay, just don't say that you are an agent and just continue protecting him."

"Why doesn't she need to say that she is a fvcking agent? Jungkook's dad knew that we're an agent right?" —Jennie.

"Yeah but Jungkook doesn't want someone risking their lives just to save him." YG answered.

I shrugged. "I'm not taking my life because of that man. If he might get killed then it's my bad."

"If he will be dead, you will be dead too." YG said with a serious face. "Remember, we have rules here, Agent Lisa. If some innocent person died, you will die too."

"Yeah, I know that I'm not gonna die soon." I stood up, the girls did the same thing.

"Wait before you leave." We looked at YG. "You all have to go to a masquerade ball."

We looked at each other with a confused look then looked back at YG. "What?"

t a e h y u n g

"Happy birthday noonaaaaa!" I greeted her then I gave my gift for noona.

"Wah! Thank you, Taehyungie!" she said.

"NOONAAAA I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Hoseok hyung was about to hug her but noona immediately squeezes his ear. "Aw!"

"You miss me? Yah! You didn't even call me in a week." Noona said.

"Aw noona, I'm sorry. I'm just busy because you know, I'm an idol."

"And you don't have time for me." She pouted.

"Noona, don't be mad at me anymore. Here! I got a gift for you!" Hoseok hyung said then gave his gift to her.

I left them there. I putted my silver mask on, where my eyes will be covered. It's a masquerade ball, so I need to wear this fvcking mask.

"There's a lot of chicks in here." I turned around then I saw Jimin. He is wearing a blue mask because the theme color of this party is silver and blue I recognized Jimin because of his height.

"How will you know that there's a chick in here if they are all wearing a mask?"

He shrugged. "I just know it."

I just ignored him and my eyes looked at a woman who is wearing a floral black dress with her straight hair. She's wearing silver mask that covered her eyes. Then she looked at me, I saw her eyes. I know that eyes, it's her.

— l i s a —

"We looks so damn hot in these outfits." —Chaeyoung.

"I don't know that Mr. YG has a taste of fashion." —Jennie.

"This night, I will make Seokjin inlove with me." —Jisoo.

"I don't like what I'm wearing." I'm not comfortable of this dress outfit. How will I fight bad guys with this heels?

"What? Nothings bad about your outfit. You look like an angel, lisa!" —Chaeyoung.

"That's why I don't like it." then rolled my eyes.

"Oh hush, wear your mask on. We need to find that mask man." Jennie said then wear her silver mask.

Jisoo also wear her silver mask while me and chaeyoung wear a blue mask.

We entered to a big mansion where the masquerade birthday party is. Then we saw the bangtan boys. I saw Hoseok —the brother of the birthday girl — is with his noona. I saw taehyung too but he's staring at something. So I looked at what he's staring at.

Jennie unnie.. I smiled. They're too obvious and stupid at the same time.

Then I saw Jisoo with Seokjin that are dancing in the dance floor. Fvck, they look stupid in dancing.

While Chaeyoung is with Jimin and the other members are just in their table talking some stuff but Jungkook is not there with them. Where the hell is that man?

I walked around the mansion and trying to find him. Man, if you're gonna get killed then I'm gonna get killed by YG too.

I stopped when I heard the emcee started talking to the microphone. "Good evening everyone! We are here to celebrate the birthday of Ms. Jung Dawon!----asdfghjkl." I didn't listen anymore of what the emcee was saying and just continue finding Jungkook.

I went up stairs where the people are not here. I just thought that maybe Jungkook is here when I heard something in the other room. The door was open. So, I quietly go there and saw a man with a black hoodie.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" the man got stunned then slowly turned around at me.

He's wearing an eyemask but the color of the mask is not blue or a silver mask. It's a red mask.

Then he attacked me but I quickly avoided him and kicked his face with my heels. He shouted on pain and I immediately punched him in the jaw when he was about to attacked me with his knife.

"Nope. You'll not gonna stab me with that fvcking knife again asshole!" then quickly took out of my gun in the pocket of my dress.

He smirked. "Shoot me then the man you're trying to protect will be dead."

"Even if I don't shoot you, you will still going to kill him."

"Because that's our plan. And I think, we will add something to our plan now." He started laughing like an evil. "maybe, get you killed too?"

I smirked. "Too bad, you can't."

*BANG!*

I heard a gunshot outside and also the people who were panickly screaming. I looked to the window and I was about to look back at the maskman when he kicked my gun that cause it to let go on my hand and he quickly kicked me in the stomach then ran out of the room.

I quickly stood up and picked my gun then ran after that man. I quickly went down stairs and I saw people that are now running outside of the mansion. Then I saw another man who is wearing a black mask and also have a gun on his hand. Not far away from him but he's pointing the gun to Jungkook.

*BANG!*

I shoot his hand that caused him to let go of the gun. I ran after him and was about to shoot him again when someone tossed me a blade in my neck. It started to make me feel weak, there's something with this blade. I tried to shoot him but I just shooted him in his arm.

I fell off the ground but before I closed my eyes. I saw him with a worried look on his face.

"Lisa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 40 13
Jin, a member of the world's most famous boy group, BTS, dreamt of a beautiful girl. One day, they have to collab with the world's most famous girl...
186K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright Β© π—Ÿπ—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—šπ—šπ—¨π—žπ—¦ All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20
66.4K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
31.3K 853 18
when rosΓ© and lisa both have a crush on BTS' jungkook.