π˜Ώπ˜½π™ƒ - π™€π™£π™š-𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙩𝙨

By mpregficss

Β«I DONT ACCEPT REQUESTS ANYMOREΒ» I write different stories lead by different characters from "DETROIT: Become... More

● I M P O R T A N T ●
Hank and Connor
Searching for Jokes // Connor
Deadly Thoughts // Connor
Kinks // [S]Markus
After Everything // Norkus
Just dance! // Connor
i HATE you // [S]Convin
Compatible // Hankcon
i HATE you TOO // [S]Convin pt. 2
Care // Kara
Trust Me // Markus
Dinner // [S] Reed900
βˆ† I got so much on drafts βˆ†
Work // Simkus
Dinner // [S] Reed900 pt.2

On a wheelchair // Ralph

8.6K 185 73
By mpregficss

Pairing: Ralph x Reader

Summary: You're peacefully watching television when an android broke into your house asking for help.

Requested by @kittymeow93

Note: Ralph will be living on a different house so that the story makes sense. This is just fluff.

●●●

You watched the events of the revolution Markus started unfold in front of your eyes, the flashing lights of the TV screen illuminates your soft features.

While watching, you absent-mindedly move the wheels of your wheelchair moving yourself back and forth. Being stuck in a wheelchair is not really a fun time because of how weak and powerless you felt sitting down. You were once a cheerleader of the Detroit Football team when you were in college, you were so happy being able to perform in front of hundreds of people and because of a sudden slip of the foot while going up the pyramid formation your team practiced everything went down the drain. You fell down, your bum is the first thing that came contact to the ground and then few cheerleaders accidentally sat on your knees with full force that messed up the joints of your knees and now you're completely paralyzed from the waist down.

Although your dreams are crushed, you still try your hardest to have positive outlook in life. You spent most of days indoors while waiting for your friends to come over and hang out with you while you were still in recovery.

Few years has passed and now you're home alone inside your quiet house, even though you're disabled you still managed to work and earn money to support yourself and to buy spare parts for androids who needs help thanking the heavens above that you did your interview really well.

You turned away from the television and strolled your way to the fridge and grab something to munch on. While doing so, you heard the sound of the door hinges creaking and this made you stop on your tracks.

Your mom always visit you here in your house every other day but she just visited you yesterday so the sudden opening of the door made your whole body shiver in sudden fear.

Slowly closing the fridge door, you listened to the footsteps echoing from your living room. You backed away slowly and turned around to face the kitchen counter and grab the knife.

The unknown person turned off the television and the deafening silence took over. This only made your hand that holds the knife shake in fear on who the guy might be.

The possibilities are endless and all these ways to die started flooding your mind, your lips starts to tremble and eyes began to water. Being dramatic has always been part of your personality and this situations makes you fan your face with your hand like a stuck up bitch.

The footsteps starts to sound nearer and nearer and every passing second your heart beats faster. The only thing you could do is back up with a knife trembling on your hands.

"I'm goin to die," you whispered to yourself still fanning your teary eyes.

"H-Hello?" A voice echoed throughout the quiet house, his voice is laced with fear as if speaking up would instantly kill him. The footsteps on grows nearer and you prepared yourself for the intruder's attack.

"Ralph's not here to harm Y/N" the person reassured, you don't know who the guy is but his voice made you calm down a little bit, "Ralph's here to get some help"

You're curious, relieved, and scared all at once, why would a stranger sneak into your house and ask for help? This situation feels so bizarre and this is not like the typical movies you've seen.

You slowly placed the kitchen knife back where it belongs purposely making a sound. As you turn back around, you're now face to face with a guy.

No, not a guy, an android. An android with half of his face ruined stare back at you with his mismatched eyes, this didnt surprised you because you remember the late nights you decided to stroll around the subdivision seeing him glance at you from an abandoned house but it only made you feel concerned because he looks like he has seen hell.

"I've seen you before, spying on me from the abandoned house a few blocks away" You said cautiously and approached him slowly, "Why are you in my house?"

Ralph seems to snap out of his thoughts and immediately look the the floor, "Ralph heard a lot of good things you have done for androids. Ralph doesn't usually approach humans because they hurt Ralph and Ralph doesn't like that" he said and looked up again.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, "What did they do to you?" You asked.

Ralph took a deep breath as if reliving a nightmare, "Humans approached Ralph while he's cutting the grass of the park at night and when Ralph scanned them and found out that they consumed alcohol and beat Ralph with his gardening supplies and got this," he pointed at the deep scratches at his cheek, "They scared Ralph so he ran away and hid".

You were speechless by the blonde android's story, you were moved and it actually hurts to hear his voice crack like he's refraining himself from crying.

"Ralph is it?" You asked, he nodded, "You see Ralph, when you need help you have to knock on the door first, it's much safer that way"

"Ralph is sorry," he replied his LED started blinking yellow, "Ralph makes a lot of rash decisions and sometimes loses track of what is real and what is not which is why Ralph is here in your house. Ralph is sorry for scaring Y/N so much and didn't mean for her to be upset, he just needs help"

You sighed and made your way to the fridge again and grab an apple, "I thought you're trying to rob me and you freaked me out, let's go to my garage" you said and placed your hand on the wheels and started pushing it.

Before you could go any further, Ralph blocked your way and you cocked your head to the side in confusion.

"Let Ralph help you" he said, you had no choice but to nodded your head and accept his offer. Your approval seems to brighten up Ralph sending a smile your way and happily walked behind you and started pushing your wheelchair, "Ralph is glad to help".

His sudden change of mood brought a smile to your face and you began munching your apple.

***

"So how did you know about me?" You asked grabbing a rag and blue blood from your supply cabinet.

"Other androids gave Ralph your address 4 months ago" he replied, he sat on a chair that's facing you and removed the cloak wrapped around his shoulders placing it on his lap neatly.

You approached him slowly and handed him the bottle of blue blood, his fingers slightly brushing your own making him flinch backward. You can tell Ralph has developed a fear from humans because of the way he reacts at unexpected movements you do.

"Don't be afraid, you came here for help so don't be scared" you reassured him with a smile but he's looking down avoiding your gaze so you slowly placed your hand gently on his chin and make him look at you in the eyes, "Don't be afraid".

Ralph's lips twitched but didn't say anything, he just stared at you then look away again making you sigh.

"Look Ralph, we need to work together so I can help you fix your injury" you said softly.

"Okay..." Ralph replied, "Ralph trusts you"

Those three words affected you in a way that made your heart beat faster in a good way. You took that chance and guide his face to look at you and you gently wipe the dirt that's filling up the crevices of Ralph's ruined cheeks and temples.

"You said four months ago" You trailed off, furrowing your brows together, "You hid for four months in that abandoned house. Why didn't you ask me for help immediately?"

"Ralph feels sketchy and he doesn't want to be treated badly by humans. He tried to ask for help one time but the human tricked Ralph and tried to reset Ralph" He spoke softly, and his hand starts to shake a little bit so you placed your hand on top of his giving it a little squeeze, "For four months, Ralph tries to find bad habits that Y/N do and... Ralph didn't find anything bad"

You didn't know if you're going to take it as a complement or not but nonetheless he made your cheeks warm. To be honest, you're not a really good person towards people that you don't like. You're direct and your mouth doesnt own a filter and everyone had to endure your bullshit.

But when someone needs help, even though you hate that person who's asking for help, you still held a helping hand. This is also the reason why some people take advantage of your generosity and leave you after getting what they want.

You turn around, grabbing the tool box for the tools to fix Ralph's face, you spoke "That's not entirely true," you chuckled, and faced him again, "I do have a bad bone in my body, I'm no angel"

Ralph took your words seriously and looked at you up and down as if scanning, "Ralph doesn't detect any broken bones in your body, you're perfectly fine".

You burst out laughing, "I-I didn't mean it literally Ralph" you stammered trying to take a breather while clutching your aching stomach.

Your reaction just brought a smile to Ralph's face and spoke, "Ralph is happy to make Y/N laugh".

●●●

Did i end it right? I'M SORRY IF THIS DOESNT REACH UR EXPECTATION @kittymeow93 !! I did try tho sorry!

Please leave a feedback about my writing and the actual story! I appreciate them a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 394 13
✨COMPLETED✨ RE WRIGHT IN PROSESS❗️ (A/T: Who would have thought a "little" girl would be leading a revolution.) .... I was a wedding gift to a famil...
291K 5K 35
REQUEST ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW :) γ€ŠWhat's Allowed》 β‡° Lgbtq β‡° Smut β‡° Fluff β‡° Angst β‡° Anything Really γ€ŠWhat's Not Allowed》 β‡° Haters -------- !Β‘ REQUEST...
6.5K 281 19
This is a Detroit Become Human fanfiction. Welp. I told myself that I was going to wait with this. But alas, I wasn't able to contain myself. I playe...
255K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...