Hood Love II

By ChocolateZeno

When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in... More

Character list/Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
PSA
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an Update! Question..
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Prologue

2.3K 73 38
By ChocolateZeno

5 years later.....

1997

The pungent smell of a cigar wafted around the room. The booming laughter of Ghost filled the room as Lucious recited the latest scuffle his wife got into. Ghost wasn't at all surprised. Cookie was down for Lucious like no other.

"So she hauled off and beat ol girl ass in the parking lot." Ghost laughed.

Lucious nodded a chuckle leaving him. Just last night at one of his gigs some girls got a little to close for her liking. His latest mixtape was in constant rotation around his way. He was on that hood famous status. Girls were feening just to get in his pants.

One girl in particular was alittle more ballsy then most and decide to cope a feel of her man. She tagged that girls face to mental memory. She diddnt want to crash Lucious's gig, but she was livid and he knew it.

As soon as it happened his eyes set out for hers in the crowd. They flashed dangerously at him. With a quick head nod to the security he had her moved back a ways from the stairs. He knew by far this wasn't over for her.

He was right the crew chatted amongst eachother as they walked to their cars after the show. Cookie hasn't planned on beating her ass so soon. She diddnt expect to see the girl in the parking lot.

When Desmonè nudged her giving a head nod across the way. Cookies eyes caught that little witch and she saw red. Sure she knew he was to sell the idea that he was in reach for them, but the only girl who could grab his dick was her and that was for damn sure.

Her fiesty ass bolted across the space reaching that girl in record time. Lucious couldnt even comprehend quick enough. By the time he jumped into action Ol girl was already curled into a ball getting flying fist after fist.

"Damn. Her ass stay popping off." Ghost chuckled. Lucious nodded in agreement.

"Who you telling. She ain't spoke to me since last night for telling her she was overreacting." Lucious sighed. Ghost puffed his cigar and shook his head.

"Yall just hit 8 years of marriage and you ain't learned you never say that yet?" Ghost grinned.

"Shit I done got a couple smacks for saying that and I'm going on 20." Ghost joked. Lucious laughed.

"Hell half the time I don't know what not to say to keep her from snapping at me." Lucious joked.

"How are the cubs?" Ghost asked puffing his cigar.

"They good Andre and Mal bout to start school again in bout a month. Then maybe I can get some damn peace. I swear it's like world war two with them. They stay fighting." Lucious groaned. Ghost chuckled.

"Tell me about it. Drew, Q and Ky been a nightmare." Ghost sighed. As if on cue his daughter came bursting into the room followed by his son. Ghost scowled looking at his kids. The little girl rushed to her dad tears falling down her face.

"Q took my dollies." She whined burying her head in her dad's chest. Ghost glared at the preteen boy who stood smirking.

"Damn It. Now is not the time for this shit." Ghost snapped. Q ignored his father's outburst and turned to Lucious.

"Is miss Cookie here?" He questioned sounding alittle giddy. Lucious rolled his eyes at the boy. At 12 years old Q was a little perv. How Lucious knew...well shit at 12 he wasn't no saint. Plus, the boy made it his job to be all over her when she was around.

"No, she isnt." Lucious responded. Q frowned a heavy sigh leaving him.

"That's ok. Tell her I said hi." Q grinned brightly sending Lucious a wink. He laughed half amused, half ready to punch the kid.

"Q get cho little nasty ass out my office and give Drew her damn dolls." Ghost bellowed. Lucious rose a brow at the boy when he scoffed. Ghost was literally about to explode, but thank God for women. A heavy handed smack came from Q's left. He whimpered clutching his head.

"Do as your father said." Kelly snapped eyeing him sternly. Q grumbled under his breath before walking out if the room. Kelly sighed looking at Drew.

"Come on baby, I got your dolls." Kelly spoke. Ghost wiped her tears off her face then kissed her cheek setting her off his lap.

"Bye Daddy." She spoke walking out of the room.

"Where's Ky baby?" Ghost asked as Kelly sauntered up to him.

"Sleeping like a normal kid." She replied pecking his lips. Her gaze shifted to Lucious and she frowned.

"I see Cookie dodged yet another visit." Kelly muttered. Lucious made an uneasy face.

"We ain't really talkin right now." He spoke scratching his goatee. Kelly dramatically huffed.

"Good god men don't know to shut up and be a good little puppy dog." She groaned walking away.

"Aye!" Ghost snapped. She giggled looking over her shoulder.

"I'm kidding baby." She smiled shutting the door behind her. Lucious shook his head.

"See what I'm talking about. Just a mess!" Ghost groaned. A knock came from the door before it was opened. One of Ghost's men came in and whispered something to Ghost. He nodded curtly then turned his attention back to Lucious.

"We got a problem."

Lucious grunted stretching his legs out. The drive to Ghosts was long. Normally Cookie and Him switch when they drive home. One drives there, the other drives back. Doing this trip alone made him realize how quiet the ride was. He did spit a few bars he needed to write down later.

He checked his watch seeing it was 8. He groaned knowing damn well by the cars parked on the street that there were people at the house. He honestly wanted to squash things with Cookie....and maybe have some good ass makeup sex. Hell makeup sex was the best sex...well in his mind it was right up there with angry sex. Angry sex was his favorite kind of sex.

He trudged up to the house and opened the door. He was imeadietly met with the sound of the boys arguing. He shut the door and groaned.

"What are you gonna do about it sissy!" Andre teased pushing his little brother. Jamal huffed trying to go around him.

"Leave me alone Dre." Jamal hissed. Andre laughed.

"Or what? You gonna tell sissy? You always tell." Andre contiued taunting his brother. He enjoyed bothering Jamal all in good fun.

"Leave. Me. Alone. And stop calling me that." Jamal snapped tears of frustration bubbling up. Andre poked him in the chest.

"Sissy...sissy...sissy.." Andre pestered.

Jamal let out a loud war cry and charged his brother. Catching Andre off gaurd they crashed into the wall. A picture crashed down onto the floor, the next thing to fall was a box of movies. Their scuffle echoed through the house. Hard footsteps approached them.

Andre pushed Jamal back before attacking him. Though Jamal was small he had some hands on him. He tripped Andre making him fall with a loud thump. Jamal then punched him hard square in the back. Andre grunted kicking his brother. His foot hit Jamal in the face. Jamal stumbled back tears coming to his eyes.

"BOYS!" Lucious snapped stomping torwards them.

"Oooooo...You're gonna get your ass whupped?" Andre hissed rubbing his back and standing up. Jamals chest rose and fell rapidly. He wiped angry tears off his face. He felt blood coming from his lap and almost passed out. He was a squemish kid.

"No ima whup yo ass if you don't watch yo damn mouth." Lucious's voice bellowed. Andre shut up with a quickness. He glared at the two taking in the living rooms. Couch pillows thrown every which way.

"Move y'all asses away from that glass." Lucious spoke. Lucious grabbed the broom grumbling as he started sweeping glass up.

"God damn It boys." Cookies voice snapped her footsteps coming down the stairs.

She was wrapped in a robe a towel on her head. Multiple footsteps approached signalling her entourage. She observed the room catching Lucious's eyes. She sent him a deadly glare before switching her attention to the boys. Her eyes bucked seeing Jamals lip.

"I can't even take a damn shower." She snapped. Jamal glared at the floor before stomping away. He rushed up the stairs to his room. Cookie placed her hand on her head sighing.

"Jamal.." She called. She was met with the slam of a door. Her eyes glared at her oldest son.

"Andre..." She started he quickly cut in.

"I was just playing with him mama...." He defended. Lucious rolled his eyes.

"I diddnt mean anything by it, he just got upset and blew up. I swear I was...." He rambled, Cookie cut him off with a stern glare. One that shut him up.

"Go take your shower. Then I want you to take yo narrow ass in your room, and DON'T YOU COME BACK OUT!" Cookie forcefully spat. Andre jumped rushing off to his room. Lucious threw the glass into the trash can.

"Damn I swear they just get wild at night." Desmonè joked taking a seat on the couch. Unique muttered her agreement following behind her. Cookie sighed heavily. She needed a damn drink and a joint.

"You good baby?" Lucious asked approaching her.

Her eyes cut into slits looking at him. He huffed. Knowing the girls were here having discussion on the fight last night before he came. Anytime something went wrong in their relationships it became a shared thing between them. Like a damn court case they came to a desicion as one.

"No. Your god damn kids are running me up a wall." Cookie huffed looking at her living room.

"Are you done doing things your way?" He questioned smugly.

She glared at him. She diddnt want to admit it, but when she coudnt handle it she relied on him. Not that she wanted to right now anyway, but that's just how they worked. She diddnt have the energy to give Andre his whupping anyways.

She was tired, plus Lucious swears she was to easy on them. That's why they were so bad when he wasn't around.
Desmonè tried to hold in her laugh as best she could. Cookie looked like a sulking child.

"Yeah.." She muttered lowly. He smirked.

"What was that?" He questioned. She swatted his chest.

"I said yeah." She snapped. He leaned in and pecked her lips quickly. He knew at this current moment she wanted nothing to do with him. He winked at her when she glared at him. With a quickness his face grew stern.

"BOYS!" He boomed. Scurrying sounded off upstairs followed by footsteps. Andre appeared first before a slow moving Jamal trailing behind.

"Clean this shit up." He snapped watching as they picked up the living room in record time.

"What yo mama say yesterday?" Lucious asked Andre.

He watched as Dre sucked in a shaky breath before glancing over at Cookie for help. She ignored his pleading eyes instead motioning Jamal over. Andre looked up at his father and gulped.

With a wet towel Cookie wiped the dried blood from his chin. She gripped his face tilting it in the light. She sighed knowing he was gonna have a bruise along with his busted lip. She blamed Lucious for hus light skin. Jamal bruised so easily.

"Mhmm..so why don't we go have us a conversation." Lucious spoke taking his belt off. Andre's eyes watered as he looked up at his dad. That ass whupping that was promised if he kept up his behavior getting ready to be delivered.

"See naw don't go crying now. You wasn't crying when you was picking on Mal now were you. Get cho ass upstairs." Lucious snapped. Andre turned walking up the stairs followed by Lucious.

"You ok?" Cookie asked Jamal. He nodded though his eyes betrayed him. He sniffled wrapping his arms around Cookies neck. He buried his face in the crook of her next and cried.

"Aww munchkin.." Desmonè cooed rubbing his back.

Cookie sighed they boys weren't always like this. As of lately though Cookie noticed it occurred more often then usual. She knew it had to do with these neighbouring boys Andre started hanging around. She needed to nip that in the bud. Andre was to damn old to be bullying a damn 5 year old. Not to mention his brother at that.

A few moments later a few cries rung out signaling the start of Andres was whupping. Hell he was long over due for one. His behavior was getting increasingly out of hand.

"How about tommorow we go to the park or something huh? I'll bring Natalie." Unique offered. Jamals head popped out of Cookies shoulder. He stared at her with a soft smile. Natalie was his partner in crime.

"Pinky promise." He spoke sticking out his pinkie. Unique grinned intertwining their pinkies.

"Pinky promise." She responded.

"Well shit I gotta get home. Don's waiting on me." Desmonè gushed sending a wink Cookies way.

"Not in front of my baby." Cookie scolded.

"I think ima head out too. I gotta go pick up Nat. I only asked V to watch her for a few hours." Unique muttered rising from the couch followed by Desmonè.

" Don't forget what we said Cookie. Quit giving L such a hard time woman." Des spoke as they walked out the door.

She rolled her eyes. This time an argument diddnt fall in her favor. They confirmed that she was now actually over reacting with the severity of this cold shoulder, and that She needed to make it up to him. She cursed her friends for being so honest with her.

"Mommy can we watch Lion king?" Jamal asked.

Cookie nodded. It was his favorite movie. It always made him feel better. Jamal hopped off her lap and walked over to the tv. He put the tape in the VCR then pulled out his bean bag chair pulling it up next to the couch. Cookie pulled one of the blankets hanging on the couch out and placed it on Jamal. She threw the other blanket over herself.

10 minutes into the movie Lucious came down stairs shirtless in basketball shorts. He looked fresh out the shower. Cookie purred taking in his form. She allowed him to slide onto the couch behind her and pull her into his chest.

"Jamal." He called. Jamal looked up at his dad in question.

"You remember what I told you." Lucious asked. He nodded.

"I can't let people get under my skin. They bother me because they think it's ok." He recited. Lucious nodded.

"Why isn't that ok?" Lucious questioned.

"Because I'm a Lyon and Lyon's roar." He spoke proudly. Lucious ruffled his hair. Cookie smiled at them two. She melted into Lucious hold. She felt him lean down into her neck and leave a whisper of a kiss there.

"Are you still mad?" He asked sounding like a wounded puppy.

She tilted her back staring into his eyes. He leaned down slowly gauging her reaction. She met him the rest of the way. Their lips meshing together perfectly. She pulled away a smile on her face. He grinned kissing her cheek a few times.

"You know you the only woman for me." He whispered into her ear.

"I better be." She replied.

He kissed her forehead once before relaxing on the couch. Soon the soft pitter patter of feet was heard. Both Cookie and Lucious shifted to see Andre approaching. Lucious looked at him expectantly. He tapped Jamal causing him to turn around.

"Jamal....Im sorry for calling you a sissy and teasing you all the time." Andre spoke sincerely. Jamal grinned his toothy grin. Cookie knew he had a big heart...it was gonna make him an easy target in life. Andre turned to Cookie next.

"I'm sorry for acting out mama." Andre spoke. Cookie nodded accepting his apology. Andre turned on his heels ready to go back upstairs.

"Dre.." Lucious called. He turned at his father's call.

"Go get your blanket and come out here." Lucious spoke.

Andre nodded dashing upstairs. He came back down with his blanket and two pillows. Throwing one to Jamal, he made himself comfortable on the floor. Cookie rolled her eyes. Even though there was another perfectly good couch they always sat on the floor.

The night passed on in peace. The boys sung along to their favorite songs while trying hard not to dooze off. Cookie wasn't a trooper. She yawned turning on the couch. She snuggled into Lucious's chest closing her eyes.

With the arm not trapped by her he pulled her closer to him. Using his free hand he stroked her hair lulling her to sleep. His own slow movements making him sleepy as well.

Soon the Lyon household was sound asleep. Nothing but the distant beep of a fire alarm was heard.

Tranquil was all that it was, but tranquil for how long?

Hope you enjoyed!

Thoughts?

It's about to get crazy. The beginning of this book maybe fast paced. I'm not sure. Just know we're in for a ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 494 17
It has been 3 months since Lucious Lyon has been in jail and the Lyon family have been living without the devil himself . that's until an unknown per...
110K 4K 38
Remember that story, Twins of Empire? Shes back! Meet, Mariah, a.k.a., Mercedes Lyon ⁣ The twin of Hakeem Lyon, and one of Empire's rising artists.⁣...
18.7K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...
127K 4K 72
compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy.