In love with a Jerk

Par Drummstixx

Christina Garrett is new to school. Other than getting attention from all these cute boys, the only boy she i... Plus

Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 1
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 2
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 3
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 4
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 5
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 6
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 7
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 8
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 9
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 10
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 11
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 13
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 14
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 15
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 16
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 17
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 18
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 19
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 20
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 21
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 22
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 23
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 24
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 25
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 26
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 27
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 28
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 29
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 30
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 31
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 32
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 33
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 34
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 35
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 36
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 37
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 38
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 39
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 40
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 41
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 42.
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 43
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 44
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 45
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 46
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 47
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 48
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 49
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 50
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 51
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 52
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 53
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 54
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 55
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 56
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 57
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 58
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 59
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 60
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 61
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 62
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 63
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 64
Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 65
Inlove with a Jerk - Epilogue

Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 12

21.5K 303 42
Par Drummstixx

Okay, so I'll get on the next chapter soon as possible... 

maybe today I'll have it up.... 

But if not today.....then Thursday or Friday, 'cause I'm going away tomorrow ♥

P.S ; things heat up in this chapter ♥

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12.

I woke up to a miserable, rainy day. It just sucks to open your eyes for the first time of a new day, and see that it's raining!

I wanted to sleep for another 2 hours, but all night I kept thinking about Taylor.

I'm such a freak. I mean, I know he's a jerk, in every way possible...but I'm still in love with him.

I'm in love with a jerk.

Maybe not....maybe he's just too hot ('cause he is) , and it makes me nervous around him. But there's something other than his looks that....brings me in.

I'm going to find out sooner or later.

I was tangled in my covers, and I pulled them off me, and rubbed my eyes.

I got up, stretched, and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder.

"Ow," I murmured, barely awake, and rolled my right shoulder to fix it.

I stripped down my clothes, and wrapped a towel around my waist, and jumped in the shower. Showers usually wake me up.

After my shower, I put on a white blouse, and a different plaid skirt, (all part of the uniform set)....along with black knee-high socks.

When I looked in the mirror, I could of sworn I almost cried.

My scratches were worse. They were darker, and way more noticeable. Plus, I have a big fat bruise on my jawbone.

How attractive....I gently punched the mirror, completely pissed....and grabbed the brush.

Because of the shower, my hair was a little easier to brush, but it was still knotty. Holy....

After almost killing myself from brushing my hair, it ended up looking just fine. I decided to straighten it, and after I was done with my hair, it made me feel better.

I rubbed my eyes once more, then applied my usual makeup.

I don't wear lipstick or blush...or even the fondation stuff that covers up blemishes....I just wear eyeliner and mascarra. That's all I need. I don't have blemishes....except for a few freckles on my face from being out in the sun.

I stared myself in the mirror, mainly looking at my eyes. My eyes were being good today. They were lighter than usual....and I felt like a conceited little thing as I stared at myself in amusement.

I ran downstairs, and when I hit the marble floor, I almost slipped, My socks were slippery.

I grabbed onto the railing, and sighed in relief. Krissy came in from the kitchen, and smiled.

"Socks are dangerous," she said. Then when she saw my face, her smile faded. "Oh my god..." she looked at my scratches and bruise. "What happened?"

Was I going to tell her a girl beat me up 'cause her ex boyfriend hangs out with me sometimes?

Not really....

"Uh.....Uh....." I was blown. There was nothing that came to mind of an excuse. Just the truth, and the truth could get me in trouble.

"Chris?" Krissy was waiting for an answer. I blinked. "Daman and I were.....wrestling....and I accidently scratched my self....." I guess that could work.

Krissy nodded. "Um...okay. Want some breakfast? Well, I don't care what you say, 'cause you're eating something, missy. You are now on niece watch."

I sat down at the table, and Krissy put a plate of French toast on the table.

French toast wasn't really the highlight of my day....

I heard footsteps from upstairs, and Daman came running down the stairs, jumping off the fifth step.

"I could smell that stuff from upstairs," he said as he sat down. He was shirtless, and he was in his....batman PJ's. He knew what I was thinking....and he looked to make sure Krissy wasn't looking, and gave me the finger.

"These are comfortable," he said. "Like your tinkerbell pajamas are any better...."

"They are better."  

"To you."

"To everyone."

"To girls. A lot of guys wear this kind of stuff to bed. It's just bed....not a fashion show, and Angie said she liked them." He smiled.

"Aw....you have a little crush on my friend Daman?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Krissy, I go back on Friday right?" He asked, changing the subject. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually," Krissy said, taking more toast out of the toaster. "I called the school, and we had a little talk....they said you can go back today."

Daman gasped. "What? No!" I started laughing.

"Daman, you have to go to school."

He got up, and ran upstairs to get changed and have a shower.

I ate my French toast, and Krissy gave me a glass of milk.

"I could of gotten it," I said. Krissy shook her head and smiled. "No, I was already up."

I took a sip of my milk, and looked outside. The rain has disappeared, but it was still cloudy, and there were puddles and such.

"Daman!" Krissy called. "Hurry up!"

Daman came downstairs, half dressed, with his hair wet. He put on his uniform shirt, and he had black pants. "I hate uniforms," he muttered, shaking his head.

He asked Krissy to put him chocolate milk, instead.

He stared at me. I grimaced. "What?"

"You look like crap, sis."

I rolled my eyes, and scowled. "Thanks."

"Just your bruise and scratches.....everything else is fine."

I raised an eyebrow. "You look like crap, bro." I always mimick him. It's fun.

He sighed. "....Thanks."

I smirked. "Just your....hair and face.....everything else is...." I tilted my head to the side. "Still crap."

I took a sip of my milk, and he made a face. I spit the milk out, and he started laughing.

"Dumbass," I gritted my teeth, and went to get a paper towel.

"No," Krissy said. "I'll clean it. You guys have to go."

I looked at the clock, and ran to get my flats on. "Come on Daman."

I got my backpack, and Daman opened the closet and got his, and his shoes.

We were gone in a flash.

"What kind of school lets a bad kid come back earlier than his due date?" Daman demanded.

"The kind of school that lets a bad kid stay with a good girl all day...." I told him.

* * *

We met Angie and Tiffany at the bus stop as usual, and this time Daman walked to school with us.

"Daman gets to come back?" Angie asked. I nodded.

"Yep," he told her. "My dream come true....."

Angie's hair was wavy today, and she was wearing the pants. Tiffany and I were wearing skirts. 

Tiffany's hair was in her usual two fancy braids, and she had her fancy looking glasses. I haven't seen her hair down yet.

"Tiffany?" I asked. "Why don't you let your hair out?"

She shrugged. "I can take my braids out...."

"Yeah!" Angie beamed.

"Yeah Tiffany!" Daman said in a gay voice. "Like, oh my gosh, I wanna see your fabulous hair!"

"Fag," she muttered, and she took the elastics out.

I'm starting to think her and my brother don't really like each other.....

Atleast Daman and Angie seem to.....get along.

When Tiffany took her braids out, her hair was wavy.

"Leave it like that, Tiff," Angie suggested. I nodded, agreeing with her.

"It looks like a mop," Daman joked. Angie nudged him, and he started laughing.

Tiffany ignored him, and locked arms with me. "So....you ready for him?"

I nodded. "I think so."

She fixed her glasses.

"You changed your glasses?" I asked. She sighed. "Yesterday. I had an eye appointment."

"It's okay," I told her. "Those glasses look good on you."

"Thank god," she joked.

We saw Taylor and his friends, standing near the big oak tree near the school. He saw me, and he came over to us.

"You're alive," he said, smiling at me. Daman shook his hair out of his eyes.

"Hey Taylor," Angie said.

"Hey, Angie." Then he looked at my brother. "You're Daman, right?"

"Last time I checked," Daman said.

Taylor nodded, then looked at my face. "Oh man, it's worse."

I frowned, and looked down. "I know."

"It's okay," Taylor told me. "It makes you look like a bad-ass."

I looked at his eyes, and I smiled.

Tiffany, Angie and Daman told me they'd meet me later, and I grabbed Taylor's arm, and we went for a walk.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Do you smoke weed?" I asked, just like that.

He stopped us. "Do I....smoke weed?"

"Yeah. Do you?"

He sighed, and looked away. "I only did yesterday. That was my first time."

"Why?" I asked, curious. "Was there....an occasion of some sort?" I smiled.

He frowned. "Of some sort," then we kept walking.

It was silent, and....I felt awkward. Dammit.

"I hate awkward silences," I muttered. He looked at me, and he looked sad.

"Taylor...." I murmured, holding his hand, praying he wouldn't yank it away.

He didn't.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

He placed his hand over mine. "There was just an accident....that's all."

I didn't like asking too many questions....but he really looked upset. "Accident?"

"Car accident....." He started to stroke my arm, and looked at me. "My mom...."

I gasped. He told me his mom died in that car accident last night. A tear strolled down my cheek.

"I'm sorry," I frowned. He slightly smiled, and came closer to me.

"My parents died in a car accident," I whispered. "I know how you feel...."

He stroked my face. "You're gonna make me cry...." At first I thought he was being sarcastic, but he wasn't kidding.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're crying..." he wiped a tear off my face.

All of a sudden, more tears came down my face, and I tried to blink them away. Thank god I was wearing waterproof mascarra.

"Chris...." he whispered, and then he pulled me to him, and hugged me.

As we hugged, his hand stroked my back. "I'll be okay," he whispered in my ear. "I hardly ever talked to her anyways."

I wanted to stay in the position all day. I was just so....comfortable, and the butterflies in my stomach wanted to just burst out.

The bell rang, and we finally let go.

"Wow," Taylor smiled. "That was....nice."

"It was," I agreed. He held my hand.

"Do you want to....skip today?" He asked.

My mouth fell open. "Skip?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I do it all the time...."

I thought about it. Of course I would love to skip school with the guy I love, but what would Krissy or Daman....or Angie and Tiffany do?

"Okay," I told him. I had my cell. If anyone needed me, I was a dial away....

"Awesome," he grinned, and he took me somewhere.

We walked down the sidewalk, and he took me to this forested area. It was....private.

"Holy," I said, looking around. There were a lot of trees....

"I found this place when I was 8. I thought it was pretty cool...."

"It is cool," I was really impressed. It was a beautiful place.

I sat on the green grass....it was dry, and Taylor smiled at me.

"You know," he began, looking around. "Me and my brother would play army here, and I would always get killed. Like, if you look at that tree," he pointed to this tree behind me, "you could see this carving he wrote about me."

I looked at the tree, and in carving it said:

R.I.P Taylor Jameson, because he sucks at army.

I smiled, and Taylor was suddenly beside me.

"I didn't know you had a brother...." I said, looking at him.

He sat against the tree. "He died last year."

I placed my hand on my heart. "Oh my god, I....I-"

"It's okay," he smiled, and he moved closer to me. "He had a nice life....he lost his virginity and everything."

My eyes widened. "He....lost his virginity?"

"He was 18," Taylor told me. "I know he was young, but when I look at it, I'm happy for him, you know?"

"Yeah," I said. "I don't wanna die a virgin."

He smiled at that. "I don't either."

My heart was pounding, and I held on to it. "Sorry...." I mumbled. "I'm having a mini - attack here."

Taylor gently removed my hand from my chest, and replaced it with his.

Oh my goodness.

It wasn't sexual....he was feeling my heart beat. He gasped. "Holy Chris...." he whispered. "I can feel it."

Because his hand was there, my heart was going way faster than before, and I don't think that's possible.

My cheeks were burning up, and I looked down, hoping he wouldn't see.

His hand was gone from my chest, and he held my face, lifting it up so he could see my red face.

"Awww..." he smiled. "You're blushing."

"No," I lied. "I'm hot."

"I know," he winked. Normally I'd roll my eyes or something, but I smiled.

I stroked his arm, and it looked like he liked that.

"Taylor?" I asked, letting go of his arm.

"Yeah?" He let go of my face.

"Um....." I thought about it. "I wanna tell you something, but....I don't know if I should."

"Tell me."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I was really nervous. I was gonna tell him I like him....because all this pressure inside of me is just bursting to get out.....and maybe if I tell him, I wouldn't be so nervous all the time.

"Taylor....I....like you." I bit my lip, and looked down. "I'm telling you like a loser, because I'm really messed up. Look at me," I smirked. "I'm like a ticking bomb here."

It was silent. I quickly looked away.

"Really?" He whispered.

I slowly looked at him, and he was staring at me.

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

He blinked. "You like me?"

I nodded. He moved closer to me, and our faces were inches apart.

His lips touched mine.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
3.2K 136 23
" Stupidity" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙙 a 16 year old girl who faces many challenges of her own such as her manipulative parents, shes known at her school for he...
890 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...