My Dream Man | Book 1 | Sal V...

Bởi YT_Sanity

*Inspired by @BarbaraSuchecka* 'How many years have I been here? 5? 8? 15? I don't remember. All I know is, I... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter Thirty-Eight

231 5 4
Bởi YT_Sanity

"What the hell did you do to your hair?" Sal asked Brian.

"Addison braided it for me. It looks fantastic by the way, thanks for asking." Brian retorted back.

"You look gay." Sal said taking his boots off.

"I am happy! Thank you for noticing." Brain retorted back.

"You know what I fucking meant." Sal said in a hushed tone.

I got up before anything else happened. I walked over to Sal and planted a kiss on his lips, resting my hands on his hips. When we pulled apart, I noticed he wasn't wearing his onesie.

"Where's your onesie?" I asked.

"You have it, remember?" Sal chuckled.

I mentally slapped myself. "That's right. It's in my room now. If you want to change up there, that's fine."

"Let me out the presents under the tree then I'll go get changed, okay?" Sal said.

"Okay." I replied.

Sal pecked my lips before parting away from me to put his presents under the tree. I watched him set his bag by his coat then head upstairs. We all watched him until he was out of sight.

"Is it just me or does Sal seem to be in a grumpy mood?" I asked still looking up at the steps.

"I noticed it." I heard Brian say.

Everyone mumbled in agreement. I sighed and looked down at my hands on my lap. I fiddled with my onesie as many thoughts ran through my head. The couch sunk next to me and a hand started to rub my back.

"Don't let Sal ruin Christmas with his attitude." James said. "It's all going to be better, I promise."

I let out an airy laugh. "I hope so."

We heard footsteps come down the stairs, meaning Sal was coming back. James and I turned around from the couch to be greeted by Sal. He wore his onesie with his Santa hat, holding another one in his hand. When he got to me, he gently took off my crown and placed the hat onto my head. I chuckled as I fixed the hat on my head.

"That's better." Sal said. "Now I know you're mine this Christmas."

I smiled up at Sal. Sal gave me a smile in return and opened his arms out for me. I got into my knees on the couch and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. Sal kissed the top of my head and squeezed me.

"Merry Christmas Addison." Sal whispered.

"Merry Christmas Sal." I replied.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Sal said to everyone in the room.

"Merry Christmas!" They said back.

"Let's go eat! Dinner's ready!" I stated.

Everyone cheered and headed to the kitchen. As I got up, Sal pulled my to the side. I gave him a confused look.

"Look, I know I'm in a grumpy mood, and I'm sorry about that. Just, I didn't get what I wanted and I wanted to apologize for-"

I kissed Sal. When we pulled away, he gave me a look of confusion. "What was that for?" He asked.

"It's because I forgive you, and I understand if you were stressed. You get that way around holidays. Another thing was..." I trailed off, a smile creeping on my face.

"What? What is it?!" Sal asked, searching my face for answers.

I chuckled and pointed up. Sal looked up and saw. It was a mistletoe I hung up just in case. Sal looked at me with a sly smirk, grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. Everything took my by surprise, but I finally caught in. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We turned around to see Joe standing in the kitchen doorway.

"We're waiting to say grace." Joe said with a smirk.

"We'll be right there." I answered.

Joe winked at us and headed back in. Sal and I looked at each other and chuckled. We pecked our lips together again before entering the kitchen for dinner.

>><<

"Who wants dessert!?" I called walking into the living room with a plate of cookies and brownies.

Everyone groaned. Brian and James laid spread-eagle on the couch, their hands resting on their stomachs. Sal was laying against Joe, also holding their stomachs. Bessy and Milana sat on the recliner, just shaking their heads no.

"I would take one, but I don't want to throw up." Brian grumbled.

"I agree." James said.

"Addison, you're food is too good. Obviously if we all ate a dessert, we would implode." Bessy commented.

Everyone shook their heads in agreement. I let out a small chuckle and set the plate on the coffee table.

"Well, if you ever like taking one, go right ahead. The plate won't budge." I said, squeezing next to James on the couch.

I looked at Joe who was keeping an eye on a brownie. I knew he wanted one, but I also knew his mind was keeping him from taking one. I saw him lick his lips, then wipe the sweat from his face. Suddenly...

"F it. I'm taking a gosh darn brownie, even if it means I'll die." Joe said grabbing a brownie from the tray.

Then, as if someone melted the ice, everyone grabbed something from the tray. This time they weren't groaning from how full they were, they were groaning from how well the desserts were. I rolled my eyes and moved myself to the ground next to the presents.

"Should we start to open these?" I asked.

Everyone nodded as they adjusted themselves from where they were sitting. I looked at the stack of gifts that were under the tree. I grabbed one from the bunch and read to who it was for.

"Joey! I guess you're starting us off with presents!" I said handing him the present.

Joe gave a puzzled look as he wiped his hands and grabbed the present. He shook it, causing Brian to jump.

"Don't shake it! It's fragile!" Brain remarked quickly.

Joe stopped and slowly brought the gift to his lap. He opened it up, revealing another brown box. He gave Brian a not-so-serious glare.

"Wow, thanks for the brown box Brian. Best Christmas gift ever." Joe said bluntly, right after laughing.

"No problem! That's what friends are for!" Brain replied with a thumbs up.

Joe started picking at the box with his hands, realizing after a while that he couldn't open it himself. Sal came over and handed him a knife, sitting down on the couch with a plastic bag for trash. Joe thanked him and carefully cut the box open from its tape. From inside, a small gift was wrapped up once again. Joe let out a groan as he picked up the smaller gift. He unwrapped it and there in his hands was a glass frame. Joe read it and started to tear up. Everyone questioned what it was, leaning forward to see it. Joe turned it over. On the frame wrote 'Only true friends and family stand, one for certain keeps them together.' There were two pictures. The one on the top of the frame showed Joe with the crew that we took for a final run for the season. On the bottom was a picture of Joe when he was younger with his parents. We all awed.

"Thank you Brian. Definitely going to hang this up when I get home." Joe said with a loving smile.

Brian smiled back. "No problem. Anything for a good friend."

I started passing gifts out. This is what some were. James got a gift from me. I got him bow ties of all the different countries flags. He enjoyed that. Brian got a Mr. PoopyButthole plush from Sal which he thought was really cool. Sal got a new flannel from Bessy and Joe. Bessy got a new necklace from Joey. I got a friendship bracelet from James. Lastly, little Milana got her doll dresses from myself. Take that all in? Good.

When there was no presents under the tree, everyone started to pack up. I stopped them, telling everyone I still had one more. I ran upstairs to grab Sal's special gift. I ran back downstairs and Sal was up with his hands behind his back. When I pulled my gift in front of me to give him, he pulled his out as well. I chuckled as Sal gave me a hard smile.

"Merry Christmas." I said.

"Merry Christmas to you too. Open your gift." Sal said.

I chuckled and opened up my gift. When the paper was torn off, a beautiful red box was revealed. I gave Sal a quick glance before opening the box. There in it laid a gorgeous silver and diamond heart shaped locket. I gasped as I opened the locket up. On one part of the heart said 'S+A, 11.9.17' and on the other was the picture we took yesterday, us kissing in front of the Christmas tree. I wrapped my arms around Sal.

"Thank you so much." I mumbled into his chest.

"No problem. Anything for my girl." Sal replied.

I pulled away and showed everyone the locket. They all awed and joked to Sal about his decisions. I just chuckled along.

"Well, aren't you going to open yours?" I asked.

Sal nodded as he started to tear the paper apart. When he had a black box revealed in his hands, he gave me a look of confusion. I stood all giddy in my spot as Sal opened his gift. He gasped and his eyes went wide as he looked at the gift I gave him.

"You didn't! Is this real?" Sal asked.

I nodded my head. Everyone sat confused, trying to figure out what it was. Sal picked up the gift, revealing a watch in his fingertips. The watch was wooden, light wood on the inside and darker in the center under the glass. For the wrap, it was a black leather with a gold clasp to it. On the other side of the watch, on the wood it said 'I love you more and more every second' and under it wrote 11.9.17 and S+A under the date as well. Sal rushed over to me and planted a big kiss on my lips. When he pulled away, he admired his watch again.

"Thank you so much Addison! I'm going to wear this everyday!" Sal said in excitement.

"No problem. Thank you everyone else for the amazing gifts! Merry Christmas!" I cheered.

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone cheered back.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

81.7K 1K 32
One shots, Reader Inserts, Imagines for Impractical Jokers.☺️ I'm a huge fan girl!! feel free to request anything you want babes!!☺️✌️
559 53 23
It had been 10 years since Sal thought about him. A decade since he lost the love of his life so why was he suddenly dreaming of his late boyfriend...
25.7K 840 70
Apollonia felt as though she had been running away her entire life. What happens when she decides to start chasing the impractical. //Ranked Number o...
7.6K 174 39
"Addison...is...no it can't. Is it-" "It's really me Sal, it's really me." Book 2 to 'My Dream Man'