Chapter Thirteen

"What's the last thing she drank?"

"Last thing I remember her opening was a La Croix from last night. But after that I don't remember."

"So she didn't have anything for more than twelve hours?"

"N-no. Not that I know of."

"You slept with her dude! You should know what she did last night and this morning!"

"Stop yelling at me, will you? It's not my fault!"

"You two just shut up! Joe, there is a hot dog stand over there. Go get a water bottle and come back."

I groaned and fidgeted. I was very uncomfortable. My head was pounding and my mouth was very dry. I could feel two hands, one on my right shoulder, another holding my left hand. Through my eyelids, I could see the glare of the bright sun shining in my eyes. I groaned again, this time trying to sit up.

"Woah woah, lay back down. Joe is coming back with water." I heard Bessy's voice ring through my ears.

"What happened?" I grumbled out.

"You passed out from dehydration." I could hear Sal.

I could feel my eyes roll back into my head for a split second. I squeezed Sal's hand.

"The sun hurts. It's not helping my migraine." I mumbled.

Next thing I knew, I was picked up bridal style. I could tell it was Sal from the cologne. I rested my head in the crook of his elbow and upper arm. Slowly, I could feel the heat come off of my body from the sun, noting that we were in the shade. Sal laid me down on a bench, which I groaned in frustration.

"Sal." I spoke out.

"Yeah?"

"Sit. Please. I want to lay on you." I said.

I could hear him groan. My head was lifted up, then was rested down on his thigh. I rested my head so it was facing his stomach. Sal started to stroke my hair as I laid there, my mouth completely dry and my head pounding.

"I have the water." I could hear Joe say.

"She's over here." Bessy motioned.

"Here, give it to me. I will give it to her." Sal said.

Sal lifted my head up slightly. I groaned in response.

"Shh, here. Drink the water. You need this." Sal said.

I grabbed the water bottle and gulped it down. In about fifteen seconds, the bottle was pretty much empty. When I was done, I laid my head back on Sal's lap.

"I'm going to call Brian to see if he can pick up the dogs." Joe said.

"Well, we can take them, can't we?" Bessy asked.

"That's true. But how will Addison take care of herself? Didn't she drive here separately?" Joe asked.

"She did bring her car." Sal answered, stroking my hair.

"I'll call Brian. He can drive Addison's car home with her and her dogs." Joe said.

"Well, Joe, don't you shoot tomorrow? Who's going to take care of her?" Bessy asked.

"Shit. Didn't think of that." Joe mumbled.

"How about this, Joe. We take her to our place, I'll take care of her. When you guys are done filming, Sal or you can pick her up and take her home." Bessy explained.

"What about her car and dogs?" Sal asked.

"Brian is on his way already." Joe said.

"Okay, so this is a plan?" Bessy asked.