MANIPULATED Book B (Sequel to...

By CorruptedN1ghtmare

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOE... More

RULES
1. Remembering
2. Insane?
3. Unfamiliar, yet too familiar
4. Deal?
5. A New Life
6. The Garden
7. You're Just A Default
8. Cooperation Is Key
9. He Killed Santa Clause
10. The Library
11. Hell's Kitchen
12. Safe And Sound
13. Oh My Darling
14. You Are One
15. Dancing With A Wolf
16. Greeted Like An Old Friend
17. Such Sweet Sorrow
B
R
E
K
T
H
E
L
O
O
P
-
PSA

A

1.2K 60 24
By CorruptedN1ghtmare

y̸o̸u̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸ t̸o̸ h̸e̸l̸p̸ h̸i̸m̸.

a̸n̸t̸i̸'s̸ e̸y̸e̸s̸ a̸r̸e̸ p̸l̸e̸a̸d̸i̸n̸g̸. t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸s̸n̸'t̸ a̸ h̸a̸l̸l̸u̸c̸i̸n̸a̸t̸i̸o̸n̸. t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸s̸ r̸e̸a̸l̸.

y̸o̸u̸ l̸o̸o̸k̸ a̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸u̸r̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸i̸n̸g̸s̸ f̸o̸r̸ a̸n̸y̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ t̸o̸ h̸e̸l̸p̸ h̸i̸m̸ e̸s̸c̸a̸p̸e̸.

y̸o̸u̸ j̸o̸g̸ d̸o̸w̸n̸ a̸ c̸o̸u̸p̸l̸e̸ c̸h̸a̸m̸b̸e̸r̸s̸ t̸o̸ s̸e̸e̸ i̸f̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸'s̸ a̸n̸y̸t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸m̸.

a̸g̸a̸i̸n̸s̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ w̸a̸l̸l̸ u̸n̸d̸e̸r̸ a̸ t̸o̸r̸c̸h̸ i̸s̸ a̸ r̸i̸n̸g̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ a̸ s̸i̸n̸g̸l̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸ h̸a̸n̸g̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸t̸.

y̸o̸u̸ s̸n̸a̸t̸c̸h̸ i̸t̸ f̸r̸o̸m̸ t̸h̸e̸ r̸i̸n̸g̸, a̸n̸d̸ r̸u̸s̸h̸ b̸a̸c̸k̸ t̸o̸ a̸n̸t̸i̸'s̸ c̸h̸a̸m̸b̸e̸r̸.

h̸i̸s̸ e̸y̸e̸s̸ l̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ u̸p̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ h̸e̸ s̸e̸e̸s̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ t̸h̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸.

y̸o̸u̸'r̸e̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸o̸ p̸u̸t̸ i̸t̸ i̸n̸t̸o̸ t̸h̸e̸ k̸e̸y̸h̸o̸l̸e̸.

b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸t̸o̸m̸a̸c̸h̸ s̸u̸d̸d̸e̸n̸l̸y̸ f̸i̸l̸l̸s̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ a̸n̸ e̸x̸c̸r̸u̸c̸i̸a̸t̸i̸n̸g̸ p̸a̸i̸n̸, l̸i̸k̸e̸ s̸o̸m̸e̸o̸n̸e̸ p̸u̸n̸c̸h̸e̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸ g̸u̸t̸. b̸u̸t̸ n̸o̸ o̸n̸e̸ i̸s̸ a̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ t̸o̸ d̸o̸ s̸o̸.

y̸o̸u̸ t̸h̸r̸o̸w̸ u̸p̸ i̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ m̸o̸u̸t̸h̸, a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ t̸a̸s̸t̸e̸ o̸f̸ b̸i̸t̸t̸e̸r̸s̸w̸e̸e̸t̸ e̸r̸u̸p̸t̸s̸.

y̸o̸u̸ g̸u̸l̸p̸ t̸h̸e̸ v̸i̸l̸e̸ d̸o̸w̸n̸, a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸e̸ p̸a̸i̸n̸ p̸a̸s̸s̸e̸s̸, b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ f̸o̸r̸g̸o̸t̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸.

w̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸?

o̸h̸ y̸e̸a̸h̸...

k̸e̸y̸...

d̸o̸o̸r̸...

a̸n̸t̸i̸...

w̸a̸i̸t̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ w̸e̸r̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸i̸n̸g̸?

You decided not to help Anti.

Anti sees something change in your eyes. "(y/n)?"

You look at him, and your eyes grow dark. Then you look down at the key in your hand, then toss it aside. Away from the door.

"(Y/n) what are you doing!?"

You stare at him coldly. "The real enemy is the man who forced himself into my body..."

"No-!"

"Tortured and brought pain to me for months on end...!"

"(Y/n)-"

"And wants to take me away from a life where I could be happy and alive with Darkiplier!"

That last line slaps Anti with a look of realization. He knows exactly what's happening. "You drank his tea..."

"He was the one who ever cared for me! He provided safety and comfort when you just have me headaches!

"(Y/n), you're in a trance. His tea-"

"I don't give a shit about his tea! He loves me and you can just go burn in hell!"

You turn to leave. You want to see Dark. Anti still calls back to you. "He never cared for you!" But you keep walking on, away from him. You hear him mumble something, but you can just barely make it out. Something like, "unlike me." You don't look back, leave the dungeons, and head to Dark's office.

You know it's Mid-Wake, and when you get to his office, it is empty. You're just going to have to wait for him until he gets back. So you lay on the couch, letting the ends of your dress drape over the side, and stare at the ceiling patterns.

Your hand rests on the bare part of your chest, feeling it rise and fall with each breath, each beat of your heart sending you deeper and deeper into a calm state. Anti is contained. And now Dark can be king.

Dark walks in, not startling you like usual. You were expecting him this time.

He sees you and a look of disapproval comes about. "I thought I told you to stay in your room."

You sit up. "You should know me enough to know that I don't follow the rules very well..."

"And you saw him."

"How do you know?"

"I told you I know when you go somewhere you're not supposed to. I forbade you-"

"I didn't want to see him. He grabbed me." You laugh. "He even tried convincing me to help him."

He raises an eyebrow. "You didn't?"

You smile and stand to walk towards him. You say with a hint of sweetness in your voice. "Of course not. Why would I help the man who wants to kill me?"

He says nothing and holds his cold expression. But you have progressively gotten closer to him as you speak. "I want to stay here in the castle. With you." You rest your hand on his chest and flatten his lapel. "My king."

The corners of his mouth almost twitch into a smile of satisfaction, and he relaxes his shoulders.

You step back but stumble over your feet. He catches you at your hips. You feel a little lightheaded.

"You're dizzy. Shall we share a cup of tea? We can sit and talk."

He already summoned two cups suspended in thin air and hands one to you. You sip it and immediately the fogginess in your head disappears.

Much better. Your senses have sharpened a bit, like a new awakening has sprung within you from the Black Rose Tea.

You look down at the cup. "Anti said this tea is poison," you say mockingly.

"He also says my kiss is toxic."

"That's not true?" You ask.

He exhales through his nose and let's his tea float again. He suddenly approaches you and takes your chin in his thumb and forefinger, then he kisses you.

You, to your surprise, somehow find yourself kissing back. Letting your tea float away and dropping your hands to your sides. But to your disappointment, the kiss was over too quick.

You feel fine. No, more than fine. You're perfect. Dark looks at you with expectancy for some sort of reaction. He just proved both you and Anti wrong.

You have no words to express what is stirring inside you right now, so the only thing you can do is take his head in your hands and kiss him again. This time it lasts a lifetime.

His hands fall to your waist as you fall apart in his arms. You almost lose control of your actions, but he seems to be the one who wants it. He slowly backs you up against a wall, and entraps you in his kiss. Warmth spreads from your lips and throughout your whole body.

Your fingertips trace up his suit and around his broad shoulders, finally being able to explore every curve of his anatomy. From watching him walk in the hall, to dancing with him, to now submitting yourself to him is everything you could have ever wanted.

His hands travel to your shoulders and slowly rub the dress straps off them, letting them hang loosely out of the way. The dress still holds itself up, but you feel the slightest bit more exposed. Then he starts to kiss your chin, trailing down your jawline, and into your neck. You keep your eyes closed, in fear you will loose grasp of this ecstasy.

Then you start to feel a knot in your stomach, making you feel uncomfortable beyond belief. And its not because of what is happening right now. Something in your system is acting up.

But you don't want to stop Dark. You want to keep this moment still and not stop just because you have a silly stomach ache.

So you improvise.

Maneuvering around each other, you grab his tie and lead him to the desk. You hop on top of it, sitting over the edge and Dark continues his route. He kisses your bare shoulders, your chest, and back to your neck, his hot breath warming your skin.

You breathe in and out, sometimes gasping when he hits a weak spot, but also mainly trying to control the pain in your stomach.

You run your hands through Dark's well kept hair, messing it up, and guiding his head to places you want him to make contact with your skin.

Then a shooting pain shocks your body, and you sense up and deeply inhale. You also pulled on Dark's hair a little bit in your clenched fists, but he doesn't seem bothered. He probably thinks he's onto something. So he gets a little rougher.

He slides your body back across the desk, and holds you close to him as he lowers you flat on top it.

Immediately you get flashbacks to when Anti did something similar to you in the kitchen, leaving you open and exposed against your will for him to toy with. But that was forced. This is intentional.

He doesn't climb on top, but instead stands over you from the side of the desk. Laying down helps your stomach a lot, but it still lingers there along with the urge to cough.

You swallow hard, and a vile taste goes down your throat. It almost alarms you.

Without disrupting Dark, you clear your throat, but he stops momentarily for you to finish. You cough once, and feel something drip from your lips, probably the vile in your throat. When reach up to wipe it off, Dark attacks your lips with his, and you close your eyes in surprise just after seeing a splotch of red on your hand.

When he breaks to breath, you whisper. "Dark..." But he doesn't stop to listen.

"Dark," You say again, this time sounding hoarse.

He releases your lips, and drags his to your neck again, not making eye contact with you.

Then you are sent into another coughing fit, but you can't cough laying down. And Dark is preventing you from sitting up.

Your coughs sound like you have no voice, you try to call to him but nothing comes out, like your vocal chords have stopped working.

Then you try to force a cough out, and Dark stops what he is doing, and stands up straight, looking down at you.

You then turn the other way and vomit to the side of the desk. You're eyes sting with tears and your stomach is doing flips. You're body feels weak and you can't control your muscles.

You see that it isn't vomit that is being projected, but blood.

Curled into a ball on top of his desk facing away from Dark, you hurl and cough some more.

Your vision has grown hazy with tears. You release a single sob.

Shhhh..." You feel a hand on your shoulder.

"Dark..."

"Shhhh..." He turns your body over on your back, so you are now sprawled out with open arms and covered in your coughed up blood. "It will all be over soon."

You meet his dark eyes as you release another single sob mixed with a choking cough and gasps. He knows what's happening and he isn't going to help you.

You can hardly breathe because remains of blood has clogged your throat, and you have no strength to sit up and clear it. Your stomach is a pit of fire, burning your intestines and yet is somehow causing your body to throw it all up. You can barely gain enough air to pass through your system, so you can't even cough anymore.

You're choking on your own blood.

You feel your heart get slower, but each pump jerks your body, as if it is trying to keep you awake. So you're just laying there twitching every few seconds.

You can't do anything but stare at Dark with pleading eyes, who looks back at you with a cold expression. He isn't doing anything to help you. He is just watching you suffer.

This is what he wants. Isn't it?

But why?

Dark leans down to your face again, and kisses you another time, despite your lips being covered and filled with blood.

You can't do anything to stop him.

He stands up again, blood dripping off his lips, and walks away from your body towards the door.

You can only barely turn your head towards him as he looks to you from the doorway.

He adjusts his tie, gives one last tug of his suit, and sniffs as he wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand.

His cold expression fills you with dread, even though the worst part is almost over.

He nods respectfully once, then shuts the door as he leaves, not looking back. You hear it click.

His work here is done. Now off to the dungeons to finish off Anti.

You can't turn over again, so you remain sprawled on Dark's desk. Like some sort of trophy on display.

Your thoughts become a blur, and there is another burning sensation coming from your chest.

The last thing you see is Dark's paperwork sprinkled with red dots of your blood next to your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 860 44
Today I want to die. Not because of anything in particular or specific, but just because the utter thought of ceasing to exist sounds devastatingly e...
175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...
47.8K 2.5K 23
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED" OR "MANIPULATED" BOOKS A AND B PLEASE DO SO. Anti and Dark are gone, and you are left to rule the Other Worl...
251K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...