The tale of two guardians (As...

By Noonecame1212

REWRITING IN PROGRESS!!!! There are many timelines in which a young boy dies and a robot is built to take his... More

Chapter 1: The Orphanage
Chapter 2: Happy Birthday
New friends
Kia
The entrance exam
The black onyx pendant
The capital
The first day of school
The training starts
Bandits!?
A day off
A New Friend and A New Plan
Tobio's awakening
Sitting under the setting sun
The Guardian's Sparring Match
Astro's 101 Training Course
A Day at The Palace
Your Dark Past
Tobio's true nature
A Late Afternoon
The trial
The Very First
A Castle Full of Stone
The Final Battle
The Banquet
A visit back home
The first job
Rivals
Two heads are worse than one
A walkthrough in the ruins
Dark
A plan put into action
The return of the trials
A return to the past
A new member of the squad
Birthdays (Part 1)
Birthdays (part 2)
The branded pervert
A rising problem
A new land
The harsh truth
Learning a few new tricks
A battle has come to an end

Zoran

632 21 66
By Noonecame1212

You flipped through the pages of the book Ajeero leant to you and sighed. You were so bored! The only reason you were reading this book was because you had nothing else better to do. You then cried out when Astro kicked the door open. You then fell off your bed and the book fell onto your head (heh, that rhymes.) You frowned and sat up and groaned.

"Ow, Astro! Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" You questioned as you stood up. Astro grinned at you and helped you up.

"Sorry Y/N, it's just that I'm very excited!" Astro exclaimed. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Uh, excited about what?" You questioned. Astro leaned his face towards yours as a big grin was placed onto his face. He then picked you up and spun you around.

"I'm getting a sister!" Astro cried as he spun you around. Your eyes widened as he threw you up to the air and caught you. "Isn't this exciting!?" Astro questioned as he hugged you. You chuckled and nodded. You then looked at him while Astro still held you.

"Hold up, so you're getting a sister?" Astro nodded.

"Yeah! Dr Oshay is going to make her for me. He said that it's a reward for all of the hard work I've done during the past twenty five years." Astro told. You nodded.

"Yeah, you do deserve an award." Astro smiled while blushing slightly. He then grinned.

"I'm so excited though! Dr Oshay had actually been planning this for a while, so he said he wanted for it to be a surprise but..." You raised your eyebrow and crossed your arms, which was pretty hard to do considering you were in his.

"Let me guess, you wouldn't stop bugging him until he cracked, correct?" Astro chuckled nervously while glancing to the side. He then ran out of the room with you in his arms. Your eyes widened. "Huh? H-hey, where are we going!?" Astro adjusted his hold on you so that he was carrying you bridal style.

"We're going to see Dr Oshay! My new sister should be done by today, that's what he said." Your eyes widened.

"Wait, exactly how long has this been going on?" You questioned. Astro shrugged.

"I dunno, since the beginning of this year?" You sweat dropped at him. You then looked forwards and saw Tobio turn a corner. You then gasped.

"ASTRO! LOOK WHERE YOU'R-" It was too late. Astro's eyes widened as he crashed into Tobio, knocking him over. Tobio cried out as he hit the floor and the books that he was holding dropped to the floor. Astro had tripped and fell to the ground, but he managed to hold you up, leaving you unscathed. Tobio groaned and rubbed his head. You gasped and ran over to Tobio. You then held your hand out to him. "Are you okay?" Tobio looked up at you and his eyes widened. He then gulped and hurriedly collected his books and ran away. You stood there frozen. Had he just run away from you? You turned towards Astro who was getting up. "Am I scary?" You questioned. Astro's eyes widened. He then saw that Tobio had forgotten a book and picked it up.

"You're not scary, Tobio's just shy." You sighed and took the book from Astro's hand. You then looked at the cover and saw that it was a book on quantum physics.

"So, Tobio's studying to become a scientist?" You questioned. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, he's going to take over as the next royal scientist." Astro then looked at the book in your hands. "We should return that to him." You nodded.

"Yeah, I want to talk to him, see how he's going." Astro nodded. He then grabbed your hand and started running towards Dr Oshay's office. From behind another wall, Tobio watched as the two of you ran off. He then sighed and hugged his other books to his chest.

Astro skidded to a halt in front of Dr Oshay's office and looked up and smiled. You panted and rested your hands on your knees. You then looked at Astro.

"Did you really have to drag me along?" You questioned. Astro grinned at you.

"Of course! I want you to be the first person who meets her other than me." You smiled while shaking your head. Astro then pushed the doors open and ran inside. Dr Oshay was working at a computer when you and Astro walked in. Dr Oshay looked up and smiled.

"Ah, Astro!" Dr Oshay then glanced at you. You waved at him. You hadn't really met him in person. Dr Oshay smiled at you. "Ah, and I see that you've brought your friend with you. I'm Dr Oshay, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Y/N." You smiled and walked over to him. You then shook his head.

"The pleasure is all mine." You then looked behind him and saw that there was a body inside a container. Dr Oshay turned around.

"Ah, that. Astro, you've come a little early but I guess I can present her to you know." Astro grinned as Dr Oshay pressed a few buttons and power was inserted into the container. "Astro, meet your sister Zoran." Astro's eyes widened as the container opened and Zoran blinked her eyes open. She then yawned and sat up. Your eyes widened. She had the same hairstyle as Astros except her horns were more even. She had the same black hair and brown eyes as her older brother and wore a short light pink dress with a darker shade of pink boots and pink gloves with a pink scarf. Zoran stepped out of the container and wobbled around. She then fell over. Astro's eyes widened and he rushed over to her. He then crouched down to her as she sat up and smiled at her.

"Hello, Zoran. I'm Astro, your older brother." Astro introduced himself. Zoran looked up at Astro and cocked her head to the side.

"Older...brother...?" Astro nodded.

"Yeah!" Zoran smiled and reached towards him. She then pulled on his hair and laughed. Astro's eyes widened as she pulled on his horns and started chuckling nervously. "Okay Zoran, you can stop now." Zoran continued to pull on his hair. Astro frowned. "Zoran, I'm serious. Please stop." Zoran stared at Astro for a second then tackled him to the ground as she continued to pull on his hair. Astro cried out as he landed on the ground. He then looked up at you with a look which read 'help me'. You smiled at him and turned around while waving Tobio's book in the air.

"I'm going to go return this to Tobio. See you later Astro." Astro's eyes widened and he reached out towards you.

"Y/N! Wait! Help me out!" Astro cried. He then cried out in pain when Zoran poked him in the eyes. You left the room and made your way towards Tenma's office. You didn't know where Tobio would be, so hopefully Tenma would know. When you arrived at his office, you knocked on the door. You then opened it and walked in to see Tenma at his desk.

"Hello, Dr Tenma." You greeted. Tenma turned towards you and smiled.

"Ah, hello Y/N. What brings you here?" You held up Tobio's quantum physics book.

"Astro and I ran into Tobio earlier and he dropped this. I came to return it to him but I don't know where it is." You told. Tenma looked at the book.

"Ah, that book. You can leave it here if you want, I'm sure that you must be busy with your other duties." You shook your head.

"No, I'm not busy. Actually, I don't officially start until next week. But I do kind of want to relax, I guess I'll leave the book in your care then." Tenma nodded and got the book off you. You then turned around and left the room. As you were walking down the hallways, you felt a pair of eyes on you and turned around. When you didn't see anything, you shrugged and continued walking. Tobio watched you from behind a corner as you walked away. He then sighed and rested his hand on his chest. He then saw you turn a corner and ran after you. You had decided to take a walk through the castle. You had the authority to, so why not use this chance to properly explore the castle? You smiled and hummed a melody as you walked through the halls. You then felt that same feeling and turned around. When you saw nobody, you frowned. Why did that strange feeling like somebody was watching you keep appearing? You then shrugged and decided to make your way towards the garden. Tobio watched as you walked into the garden. He then followed behind silently. You sat down on a bench and closed your eyes as you felt the nice cool breeze drift through the air. You then heard some chatter and looked up to see Ajeero and Kennedy walking by. You then smiled and waved. "Hey guys!" You exclaimed. Ajeero and Kennedy looked at you and smiled.

"Hey Y/N." The two of them greeted as they walked over to you. You grinned at them.

"What are you up to today?" You questioned. Ajeero laughed.

"Well, I was on my way to complete some work when I ran into Kennedy." Ajeero told as he pointed to his friend. Kennedy nodded.

"Yeah, I was on my way towards the training room. What are you up to?" Kennedy asked. You smiled and closed your eyes.

"Nothing really, I was just reading that book Ajeero leant me when Astro came barging in claiming that he was getting a little sister." Ajeero and Kennedy's eyes widened.

"No way, Astro has a little sister!?" The two of them cried. You nodded.

"Yeah, her name's Zoran. She's cute." Ajeero and Kennedy glanced at each other.

"Man, I want to meet her!" Kennedy exclaimed. Ajeero grinned and nodded.

"Yeah! But sadly I have work to do." Ajeero sighed. Kennedy grinned.

"I don't! But I shouldn't slack on my training. I'll meet her some other time." Kennedy then turned towards you. "See ya, Y/N." Ajeero waved goodbye as both he and Kennedy ran off. You waved at them. You then closed your eyes. Tobio watched you from behind a tree and gave you an envious look.

"Wow, she's so lucky. I wish I had friends like that." Tobio whispered.

"Well instead of just stalking her you could always just walk up to her and say hi." Reno told. Tobio screamed and jumped as he whipped his head around to see Reno and Sabrena. You heard Tobio's scream and your eyes widened. You then got up and saw Tobio backed up against a tree by Reno and Sabrena.

"Tobio!" You exclaimed as you ran over to him. Tobio stared at you with wide eyes and looked for somewhere to run. You then smiled at him. "How are you?" You questioned. Tobio's eyes widened. He then shakily pointed to himself.

"Y-you know w-who I am?" Tobio whispered. You nodded.

"Of course I do!" You then frowned and looked to the side. "But...you probably don't remember me." Tobio's eyes widened. He then shook his head.

"N-no, I do! I know who you are. Y-you're the black onyx guardian and c-captain of the black onyx knights!" Tobio exclaimed. You looked at him with wide eyes. You then smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! I'm surprised that you know about me." You admitted. Tobio nodded.

"O-of course I do! T-the fact that you know me is an even b-bigger surprise." Tobio muttered. Reno and Sabrina sighed.

"Basically Tobio's been stalking you for a while." Reno told. Your eyes widened as Tobio blushed.

"I-I wasn't stalking!" Tobio cried. He then looked down. "I-I was only w-watching." You giggled at this. You then heard some more chatter and turned to see Astro walking into the guardian while Zoran sat on top of his shoulders pulling at his cheeks. You laughed at this scene while Reno and Sabrina gave him confused looks.

"Astro, who's the kid?" Sabrina questioned. Astro looked at her then at Zoran.

"Oh, guys, meet my little sister, Zoran!" Astro exclaimed. Zoran waved to you all. You all waved back. Zoran then saw Tobio and her eyes widened. She then jumped off of Astro's shoulders and ran over to him.

"Hey! You look a lot like my older brother!" Zoran exclaimed as she smiled up at Tobio. Tobio's eyes widened. He then frowned and looked to the side. Astro gasped and ran over to Zoran.

"Sorry Tobio, she was only created today." Tobio shook his head.

"N-no, it's okay. I-I should head back now." You frowned.

"Aw, but I wanted to talk more." Tobio smiled while blushing slightly.

"W-we can talk later. See ya." Tobio then ran off. You raised your eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"Strange, he's so shy. Was Tobio always like this?" You questioned. Astro glanced at you and shrugged.

"I dunno." You sighed. You then felt someone tugging on your hand and you looked down to see Zoran smiling up at you.

"Hey, you're my brother's girlfriend right?" Your eyes widened. A huge blush then dusted over both you and Astro's cheeks.

"W-what!?" Astro's eyes widened.

"Z-Zoran! No, she isn't!" 'Although I wish she was' Astro thought. Zoran cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"But you said that she was your partner." You laughed and rubbed her head.

"Zoran, I'm sure that he meant that I'm his partner in a friendly type of way." Zoran frowned and crossed her arms.

"Then why is he blushing? Don't people blush at the people they like?" Zoran questioned. Both Astro and your eyes widened at this. Astro then picked Zoran up and chuckled nervously.

"Well, I'm going to get going guys. See ya!" Astro cried as he ran off with Zoran in his arms. You raised your eyebrow at him. What was with everyone running away? You then shrugged and turned around.

"Well, I'm gonna go head back to my room. See ya guys later." You then walked off. Reno and Sabrina glanced at each other and shrugged. They then went their separate ways and did their own thing.

You were lying on your bed playing games on your phone when you heard quiet knocks at your door. You raised your eyebrow at looked at the time. It was currently 8:30pm. Who would be coming to your room this late at night? Your thoughts then went to Astro and you sweat dropped. Only he would come this late. You sighed and stood up. You then walked over to the door and opened it.

"Look Astro, don't you have to wa-" You stopped when you saw that it wasn't Astro who was at the door, but Tobio. Your eyes widened. "Tobio? What are you doing here?" You questioned. Tobio looked fidgety and glanced at you.

"Um, I-I was wondering if I could h-have my book back." Tobio told. You sweat dropped.

"Uh, sorry Tobio but I don't have it." Tobio's eyes widened. "I gave it to Dr Tenma. He should have it in his office." Tobio sighed and turned around.

"T-thanks." He was then about to walk off when you grabbed his hand.

"Wait." Tobio froze at your touch and his face turned red. He then glanced at you.

"Y-yeah?" You gave him a worried look.

"Um, are you okay? Like how are you feeling?" Tobio gave you a confused look.

"Um, I'm alright." You smiled and sighed in relief.

"Good." You then let go of him and stepped back into your room. "Well, good night." Tobio nodded and started walking away as you shut the door. The moment you closed the door, Tobio smiled and held his hand. He then started to get all giddy.

"She touched my hand." Tobio then squealed. Astro was making his way towards your room when he heard Tobio's squealing and raised his eyebrow at him. Tobio saw Astro looking at him as if he were crazy and froze.

"Tobio? What are you doing here?" Astro questioned. Tobio glanced back at the direction of your room and blushed slightly. Astro noticed his look and frowned. "Did you just come back from Y/N's room? Why were you there?" Astro questioned, a hint of jealousy rising in him. Tobio looked away from him.

"I-I just went there to g-grab my book." Astro crossed his arms.

"Uh-huh." Tobio then nodded to Astro.

"W-well, I'm going back to my room. N-night!" Tobio cried as he ran away. Astro watched as he ran off and tsked. Dang it, he'd better not be falling for you. He then walked towards your room and knocked on your door. You were just getting into the game when Astro knocked and you sighed. You then resumed your game.

"It's open." You told. Astro opened the door and walked in. He then smiled at you.

"Hey Y/N." You still looked at your game.

"Hey." Astro walked over to you and looked at your phone screen.

"What are you playing?" Astro questioned.

"Rucoy online, it's an RPG game." You told. (AN: In case you didn't know, RPG stands for role playing game). Astro nodded.

"Can I watch?" Astro questioned. You shrugged.

"Sure." You then moved over slightly on your bed so that Astro could join you. He then lied down next to you and watched as you played your game.

"So, I noticed that Tobio came to visit you." You nodded.

"Yeah, he came here to get his book. But I told him that I gave it back to Tenma." Astro nodded. He then rested his head on your shoulder so that he could get a better look.

"So, was that all?" You nodded.

"Yeah, that was pretty much it." Astro nodded. He then watched silently as you levelled up your character. You smiled. Astro started to get sleepy and closed his eyes. You glanced at him and saw that he had fallen asleep. You chuckled and decided that it was time to turn in. You then grabbed the remote and turned off the lights. You put your phone down and brought the blanket up over the two of you. You then smiled and closed your eyes. You then felt Astro shift in his sleep and wrap an arm around your waist. You blushed slightly but didn't move his arm. You then let sleep overtake you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 884 12
Amidst a war on several fronts and alongside allies in the light, a lone guardian ends up falling through a Vex timegate into a very new world. One o...
63 18 9
A life full of mystery, and questions unanswered. Where will their journey take them.
532 15 12
The Portal has opened. Almost everyone in Trollstopia is slowly having magic. Poppy and the gang decided to travel time, other dimensions and more...
348 13 51
[I waited for you my entire life... and you were worth every minute.] Ardyn Lowell normally forgets his dreams. He's a normal young adult who has goo...