Happily Ever After-A Childhoo...

By xHappilyEverAfterx

(7 years of age) I watched him from across the room, laughing at his friends jokes and at the clown. Being 10... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-- A Little Girl
Chapter 2-Oh the Horror.
Chapter 3-5 Shots down.
Chapter 4-True Emotions
Chapter 5-Mr. Sexy
Chapter 6-A Blast From The Past
Chapter 7-A Dream Or Not?
Chapter 8-This Is As Far As It Goes
Chapter 9-Aftermath.
Chapter 10-The Next Part
Chapter 12-Memories
Chapter 13-Near Death?
Chapter 14-Control.
Chapter 15-Shocker.
Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 17-Dull Wishes
Chapter 18-Trust
Chapter 19-Lies
CHARACTERS
Chapter 20-Scattered Emotions
Chapter 21-Forever & Always
Chapter 22-It Can
Chapter 23-Perfect Two
Chapter 24-Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 25-An End Of Something Beautiful
Epilogue
Sequel
ADVERTISEMENT

Chapter 11-Reunion

1K 8 0
By xHappilyEverAfterx

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.” 

-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook.

Chapter 11-Reunion

Victor’s POV

Our lips met and everything exploded. Her plump lips sucked and teased mine and i wonder when she learnt that. Immediately i broke her off of me. 

‘Vic, what the hell?’

‘How far have you gone? You've obviously kissed more than a few guys, cause you knew exactly what to do, how far have you gone?’

Chels looked flustered and embarrassed, ‘How do i say it? I’ve never like..uh said it out loud?’ 

I groaned at her words. She’s done more than just make out. 

‘Okay. Just nod your head. Kissed?’ She nodded. ‘Made out?’ She nodded again. ‘Have you ever felt up a guy..or he you?’ She gave me a tiny nod. Suddenly i was scared to go further. ‘Blow job, hand job?’ Her eyes went wide and she furiously shook her head. Thank god. ‘Fingering?’ Reluctantly, she nodded her head. The thought of some other guy pleasuring her like that sent and un-endurable rage through my body. 

‘....Sex?’ At this, she looked down, and shook her head. Relief flooded through me, going to every corner of my body and i pushed her down, climbing on top of her and devouring her mouth once again. 

***MATURE CONTENT****

for all those dirty people who want to read this, go to  this link,

http://www.wattpad.com/5838442-the-chills-restricted-chapter-11-reunion-happily

 mobile code-5838320

****END OF MATURE CONTENT*****

We kept that up for hours, until we were both satisfied and exhausted. I collected her clothes off the floor and dressed her, since she was feeling to weak to do anything, as she put it. Climbing into bed beside her, i wrapped my hands around her and pulled her closer to me. Kissing the side of her head i said, ‘Goodnight Bubbles. I love you. Forever and Always.’

‘I love you too Novio. Nighty night.’

With that, i drifted off to sleep, with the girl of my dreams in my arms.. and well, in my dreams as well.

Chelsea’s POV

The next morning was something i dreamed of for quite some time. I woke up to Vic placing soft  kisses all over my neck and face. 

‘Good morning, Beautiful.’ He whispered into my ear, and then kissed me full on the lips. I could get used to this, i decided.

‘Good morning Love. What are we doing today? Mum and Dad won’t be back till like 7. So i can spend the day with you!’

‘Well, i have a surprise for you. I have a present..a kind of sorry present. And a surprise. So get dressed! Hurry Bubbles.’

Rolling my eyes, i reluctantly got of the bed and out of his hold. Sifting through my closet, i questioned,

‘What do i wear?’

‘Uh, shorts. Any top.’

‘Okie Dokie. Ill be right out of the bath. Go borrow some of Harry’s clothes, and use the guest bathroom.’

‘Right Bubbles. See you downstairs in 10.’

I got into the shower, and scrubbed every inch of my body. Brushing my teeth furiously, I sped through the daily motions, eager to go down to Vic. Pulling on a pair of black and blue shorts, i ran my fingers through my hair and hurriedly heaved on my flow-y baby pink top. Leaving the red mane lose, i applied some eye liner and lip gloss and skipped down the stairs. 

Entering the kitchen, i stopped dead on my feet. Why wasn’t i invited to the party? Harry and Art were sitting together on the little couch and mum and dad sat on bar stool’s. Vic stood next to the fridge, laughing at something Mum had said, holding a container of milk in his hands. Huh. Happy Family.

‘Honey! You didn’t tell me you and Vic were back together?!’ 

‘Uh, well you’ll were out last night. I was gonna tell you today? We’re just like dating. Trying it out. Im not officially his girlfriend yet.’

‘Oh we came back early! We had left a couple of our..things at home.’ While saying this, Mum looked straight at Dad and began giggling like a school girl. Oh no. Were they really talking about their sex toys with me and Harry in the room?! What is wrong with them!

‘Oh Vic, please stay for lunch!’ Mum was bubbling. Gosh, please say no.

‘No Mum, Vic’s taking me out!’

‘Oh no, Mrs. P, we can go after lunch. I’d love to!’

I shot vic daggers and slumbered to the dining table. Lunch, however, was an entertaining event. Art and Harry were giving each other the lust fill looks, no change there! Mum and Dad interrogated us about every single detail about our existence. They are so embarrassing. Vic gave me a heart breaking smile every once in a while, and i couldnt help the blush that engulfed my cheeks. God, he’s just so cute.

While me and Mum were in the middle of washing dishes, with Arts drying them, Vic suddenly popped out a question, directed to my parents, making my heart completely stop.

‘Hey Mr, Mrs. P, could i maybe steal Harry and Chels for 4 days next week?’

‘4 days, for what?’ I was confused. For what, i had asked?

‘Well, my parents are taking a few business partners to our beach house.’ Oh ya! Did i mention Vic had a beach house. Stupid rich beach house owner. ‘And well they said i could bring 6 friends. So how about it?’

Oh fuck no. Is he really that stupid!? Mum and Dad would never let me go! They’d kill me for even trying to ask!

‘Oh sure honey. I’ll talk to your parents. Have fun!’

My jaw dropped. What the..? Oh well. Guess im going to Vic’s beach house with Vic.

OH SHIT IM GOING TO VIC’S BEACH HOUSE WITH VIC.

I have four days to be with him. He’ll probably be in my room. Oh i so cannot wait. That boy’s gonna drive me crazy with those kisses of his. I sighed, he’s such an ass. 

You love him, the voice in my head murmured. 

Pfft. That doesn’t matter. He’s still an ass.

Sure he is, the irritating little voice replied. 

****************************************

The car ride to Vic’s surprise was pretty damn long. 20 minutes into the drive, sleep consumed me. I woke up to someone gently pressing on my shoulders, and kissing the tip of my nose at the same time. 

‘Wake up. I have to give you your present and then we have to go for your surprise. Wake up Love!’

‘Mmmmhhhmmm.’

‘Chelsea.’ His voice had a warning tone. If i had any sense in me, i would get up. Who cares. I’m way to comfortable. In between my mental ranting, Vic suddenly crashed his lips to mine, getting me wide awake. I placed my hands on the side of his face, holding him firmly to me. 

He chuckled lightly, ‘Now your awake aren’t you.’

I pouted, trying my hardest to bring his lips back to mine. He unfortunately, was way to strong for me. I dont think i even moved him an inch. His hands reached out to the back seat of his car, and he pulled forward this little black pouch. It was beautiful. It had blue bead work on it, and was quarter the size of an A4 sheet. Cautiously, he opened the little pouch and pulled out a pink book, a tiny bit smaller than it’s pouch. It was beautiful. It looked so delicate that i just wanted to pull it out of his big hands and hold it close to me, safe. He placed the little treasure in my hands, urging me with his eyes to open it. Cracking open the hard cover, i was greeted by a picture of me and Vic, at our happiest. We were sitting in Victoria Park, i was holding the camera in my right hand while i had captured the picture. It was an amazing picture. It was just me and him, sitting on the grass. I was laughing and facing him, while he had tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. A soft smile, one that radiated happiness, came onto my face. Flipping through the pages, i soon realized that this little valuable contained almost every single memory me and Vic had together. After the first page, it went in chronological order. I found myself staring at a picture of a girl with bright red bed head hair in power puff girl pj’s and a small boy, a few years older to her, spraying her with a water gun. I gently laughed at mine and Vic’s memories as kids. God, we were such idiots. That boy infuriated me so much! And yet, here i am, today, with him. Can’t escape fate can ya?

Another picture that caught my eye, was one towards the end of the book. It was before me and Novio got together, just after my tour of France. We were sitting on a couch, in a restaurant, and someone had said something so fucking funny that we were laughing so hard. I was wearing tight blue jeans and a black and white tube top, while he wore faded jeans with a white polo t-shirt. Tears were streaming down my face, tears of laughter while Vic’s face was completely red, and resembled a tomato, his hands were mid air, probably making some gesture, and i had clutched my stomach, trying to ease the pain from laughing so much. After studying the picture, i let out roars of laughter and showed Vic the picture. He turned slightly pink, and i could not help the little ‘aww’ that escaped my lips.

He carefully took the book out of my hands, placing it on the back seat, and then suddenly got rough with me. He lowered my seat, and let out a growl, saying;

‘Don’t you ‘aww’ at me. I’m not a teddy bear, or little stuffed animal, i am NOT cute.’

For a second there, i thought i was going to laugh, but my body was just so turned on by the dominant male in him, that i slightly ground my hips against his, kissing his neck, sucking and licking, leaving him a hickey. Just when he was about to lose it, i pushed him off and rushed out of the car. 

Taking in my surrounding, i perceived that i was in a parking lot to someplace good. There were no tell tale signs of boards and adverts. It was just a parking lot, with more than 300 cars. I felt masculine hands circle my waist and i gladly took in the scent of Vic’s cologne.

Wait, that isn’t right. That does NOT smell like Vic. Vic smells ten times better than this dude. It smells so god dammed familiar though, who the hell is this?

Spinning around faster than lightning, i see a guy in a white t-shirt and black jeans. My eyes made it’s way to his face, and i gasped in surprise, disdain, and pure horror. This cannot be happening. 

************************************************

Oh hell no. Really? Just my fucking luck! The one guy i never ever wanted to see again in my life, never wanted Vic to ever meet in my life, is here. What the fuck man.

Just as i was about to open my mouth, Vic was suddenly beside me, forcibly pulling me behind him, shooting daggers at white t-shirt, and looking ready for a full out brawl.

‘Who the fuck are you?’ Vic was growling and his words were like venom. 

Before white t-shirt could tell him everything, i said, 

‘Vic, i’m so sorry! I thought i’d never see him again! Please don’t hate me!’

Vic’s hazel eyes filled up with confusion, as he stared at me questioningly. White tee took that as his cue,

‘Oh this little fiery one is a girl i met at a party about a year or so back. We kinda hooked up. I just wanted to see if she’s up for some more fun. Now, who in god’s name are you?!’

Vic’s eyes flashed fury and he looked ready to rip open the guy. I’m sure he would’ve done exactly that, had it not been for his conflict to demand exactly how i knew this guy and what happened. I tightly wrapped my arms around his torso and whispered, 

‘Come, please. I’ll explain everything. I swear i will. Let’s just go. Your trying to convince me to be your girlfriend remember. Don’t fuck it up. For you and for me. Vic, please.’

His tense muscles somewhat loosened, and he grabbed my hand, pushing past the guy to the exit of the parking lot. I offered white-tee a small smile and he returned it with a full blown grin. Well, at least someone’s having fun. Rolling my eyes at him, i submited to Vic dragging me out. Just as we left the parking lot, Vic’s hands came over my eyes. I scrunched up my eye brows and tried to remove his wrists, to no avail. Stupid strong annoying love of my life.

‘Viiiiiiiic’ I whined. It sounded sad even to my ears, no doubt Vic’s enjoying my misery right now. ‘Let me out. Get your filthy hands off me.’

‘Oh you didn’t seem to mind me hands INSIDE you last night, why should my ‘filthy hands’ bother you so much now?’

At Vic’s comment i faced the ground and flushed a deep red. 

‘What, cat got your tongue, love?’

Even though he couldn’t see me eyes, i glared at him, and i was positive he felt it create a hole in his hand. Chortling, he pecked my lips and held me up close and personal to himself, speaking right in my ear, getting my heart racing.

‘Just because of one little dick head, i’m not gonna lose you again, or let him ruin your surprise. Now, since you’ve been extremely unobservant, you wouldn’t have registered the amount of blaring noise around you. So you didn’t have time to guess. Which, i guess, is a good thing for me. I’ll release your eyes, as soon as you tell me who the fuck that was?’

I internally debated, which was the best way for me to tell Vic that white-tee was my first rebound from Vic. 

‘Uh, well, the night i broke up with you, i was at a party, i’m pretty sure you knew i was going by the way, and well after i broke up with you i kinda used white-tee as a rebound. I did everything with him, that i did with you last night. He was my...uh, first in that department. I’m sorry.

I heard him sigh and say, 

‘It’s fine love. That was one year ago. Let’s enjoy today ok? I love you, that’s all that matters. I’ll let you open your eyes to the count of 3. One, Two...Three!’ 

His hands released my eye lids and i blinked furiously a couple of times before it recorded to my brian, that i was at Green Monster. The best and most awesomest place on this entire planet. The one theme park i loved more than anywhere else in the world. The one place i’ve been longing to go to since i was 8 and it was my birthday. I stared in shock and wonder, with my jaw hanging slightly open, as i took in the place i would spend the rest of the day, eating junk, catching rides, and enjoying the company of Victor Leonard. 

____________________________________________________________________________

(Green Monster is not a real place. It’s just so much easier to make up places than them being real)

I need feedeback! tell me what yout thinkk. PLEASEE

Vote. Comment. Fan. Add to Library.

All shall be appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
105K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
652K 39.6K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
7.8M 191K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...