The BiPolar Project

Galing kay AmaraHartwig

What do you think of when you hear some one say, "That Person's BiPolar." Is it just mood swings? A serial ki... Higit pa

Intro
The Departure
The Pills
The Escape
Familiar Faces
Medium Security
Letters
Psych!
Thai's Chapter.
Pep Talk
The Jake I Knew....
I'm Getting You Out!
The First Test
Curiosity Leads To...
Not Part Of The Plan...
Ridding The World Of Filth
Author's Note

Epilogue

1 0 0
Galing kay AmaraHartwig

For the most part, the tests were proving sucessful, confirming Elaina's theory. She out out of the hospital weeks later, but didn't keep in touch much. That was okay, everyone had things to deal with anyway. Her and Jake argued about his murder trial. It never saw the courtroom, like he prefered it to. Makenzie's trial for who switched the bullets made it, but it was never revealed who was responsible.

Elaina tried to stay in contact with Jake and Makenzie, but realized it was best to part ways, but still watched from a distance. Real Therapists came back into the world, but Elaina had to resign for her safety and "bias". Her resignation was the best thing that could have happened to her. She currently travels to other countries, informing the Leaders of her research for them to conduct tests of their own.

As for Jake and Makenzie? They're doing great. They're still learning to cope with their pasts on the inside and outside of the cells before they went in. They're adjusting to new life and sharing it together hand in hand. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

261 2 15
A Story about a woman who for 30 years she thought that she was gay. Like most people in this confused mindset, she could not accept this and had all...
220 0 36
Relationships can have different effects on different people. Whether it's a parent-child one or between two lovers, everyone needs some love in thei...
Suffer Galing kay Satan

General Fiction

278 25 12
Everyone suffers no matter how much we think we're alone, there maybe someone out there more disconnected from the rest of the world. If you had the...
128K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...