Why am I a Girl!! (Karmagisa...

Von SectorSevenKokonoe

One day the whole class went into a cave to find a chest. They looked around and didn't notice that there was... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

2.6K 65 22
Von SectorSevenKokonoe

Nagisa Pov

  After having a weird dream. I woke up to something warm.

'It feels so nice.'

  My eyes slowly starts to open and I see something red in front of me. I yawn.

"Hmm?"

I rub my eyes and saw it was Karma next to me. My face started to burn up since he was shirtless cuddle up to me. I tried to shake Karma, but it didn't work. He didn't move. I was trying to think of a way to wake him up.

'Hmm shaking didn't work. Maybe tell him he has to wake up? Yeah maybe that will work.'

"Hey Karma?"

He moved a little bit, but nothing else happened. I look around to find something to wake him up. So far I have found nothing. What do I do to wake him up? Then an idea hit me. I blushed at the idea. Maybe I don't need to do that. I start moving my face closer to Karma's. He didn't move until I got really close to-

"Nice try Nagisa~"

He kissed me. I glared at him.

"That's not nice Karma...."

"Aww come on Nagisa. Don't glare at me. Did I do something wrong?"

I sigh and shook my head.

"No.."

"Why are you lying to me? I can tell in your voice. Were you going to kiss me?"

I look away.

"Maybe...."

"Aww I'm sorry Nagisa. I didn't mean to do that. Do you forgive me?"

I looked back at Karma.

"Come here so I can love you."

I laid down on Karma. He wrap his arms around. We cuddled for a while. Cuddling him feels relaxing. I looked on Karma's alarm clock. Sadly the cuddling had to come to an end.

"Karma.... It's time to get up."

"Why?"

"It's about to be time we have to go to school."

He sigh and let me go. Something inside of me didn't want him to let go. Karma got up and he was in Black shorts. He grab his normal school outfit.

"So how is my shirt Nagisa?"

I give him a confused look. Then I looked at the shirt I was wearing. It was a red shirt and it is so soft.

"When did I-"

"I figured you wanted something more comfortable to sleep in besides what you had on."

I was about to thank him for doing so until I realized he also too off my bottoms.

"Pervert...."

He rolled his eyes.

"If I was I would have done a lot more than change your top and take off your skirt. I'm not like Okajima."

"That is true. Sorry for calling you one."

I smiled.

"Plus you are more attractive than he is. Since you are the s-"

I just notice I was about to call him sexy out loud. My face started heating up. He looked at me and has an evil look on his face.

"I'm an what Nagisa? I'm curious on what you was about to say."

  I cover my mouth and shook my head. Karma got closer to me. He uncover my mouth.

"Come on Nagisa."

He was teasing me by getting close to kiss me and backing away. I was started to give in until I looked at the time.

"I'll tell you later since we are going to be late."

"I don't care about being late to class."

"I do, Karma. You know I'm not as smart as you are."

Karma backed off.

"Fine you win this time, but you will tell me later."

He winks and walks out of the room. I sigh in relief, but I knew I was going to have to tell him.

"Okay time to get dress. Probably need to make sure I wear my pants so people don't figure it out."

I look through my clothes. Finding the tie, bottom up, vest and tie wasn't the hard part. It was finding my pants..

'Where did they go?! I know they got to be in here somewhere.'

I went head and change my clothes. Even though I was going to be pant less until I can find my pants. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hang on I'm looking for something."

The door open. I looked over and he had my pants in his hands ...

"So Nagisa tell me now? Or your not getting your pants back."

"That's not fair..."

"Yeah well you not telling me isn't fair."

I sigh.

"Okay you win. I was going to call you sexy..."

Karma toss my pants at me.

"See was that so hard?"

I rolled my eyes and put my pants on. A mirror was close by. So I check to see if anything looked different. The only thing different was my hair. My hair bows was not around my waists. I was about to start looking for them. Until I see Karma right behind me brushing and putting my hair in pigtails. I was surprised when he did that. He handed me two more after he got done.

"Thank you Karma."

"It's no problem Nagisa."

He kissed me. We finally got all of our stuff for school. Karma disappeared for a while. I decided to wait for him in the living room. After a while, I was wondering where he had run off too. Until I smelled something good. I left my school bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen. Karma was cooking breakfast and it looks like he was making box lunches.

"Want some food? I figured I could make something for us to eat for breakfast and lunch."

"Sound amazing and smells good. Since you food this time, I'll cook next time."

"Sounds like a plan."

I help Karma clean up after we got done eating. We packed our lunches in our bags and headed off to school. It was a surprise that we made it in the classroom before the school bell to ring for class to begin. I practice talking how I use too. Karma also help me with it. When I walked in, my class was asking me different questions. Like what happened to me? How bad was the injuries? What happened to Kayano? Is she okay? And some more. I even got asked the question if I made a move on her. I got so crowded with questions that Karma stepped in. That surprise me, but then again he is mine. Rio looked at me with a look that I can guess equals bad news. I was about to say something until Kayano walked in with Okuda. Something was off since Okuda looked sad. Kayano just walked past me with out saying a word. I have a feeling something is wrong with them. Right when I was about to ask Kayano, Koro Sensei walked in. I took my seat and the day begin. Throughout the day it was pretty normal. Karma and I just acted like our normal selves and everyone did to except for Kayano and Okuda. They haven't talk to each other at all. I wonder what is up with them. I walked up to Okuda.

"Hey Okuda. You okay?"

She shook her head no.

"I'm sorry will you excuse me...."

She walked away. Okuda is upset about something, but what is it? I decided to ask Kayano.

"Hey Kayano. Do you know what is wrong with Okuda? She look upset."

"Oh Nagisa... I didn't notice she was upset. Weird. I probably need to check up... Actually nevermind I need to go ask Koro Sensei something. So later Nagisa."

He walked away.

'Okay that was strange.'

I turned around and Rio was right behind me.

"Hey Nagisa. I got a couple of questions I think you can answer."

"What is your questions Rio?"

"What is going on between Kayano and Okuda? Also why does Kayano look like a guy?"

"I can't really answer them since I don't really know myself. If I did know something I would tell you. Sorry I didn't answer your questions."

"It's okay. I just figured she would tell you since she does have feeling for y-"

"Nagisa! Rio."

  Sugino walked up. We both said hi to him.

"So what are you two talking about?"

"It's about Okuda and Kayano. Something is off about them."

He agreed and didn't know much either.

"Well we better start heading to the field isn't Mr. Karasuma is teaching us more combat."

  "Okay later you two!"

Sugino ran off.

"Yeah I'm going to go also. See you down there Nagisa."

Rio ran off. I sigh and just lean on the wall.

"You okay Nagisa?"

I look and see it was Karma.

"I'm find. Just dealing with a lot of questions and trying to answer them."

"You sound like a teacher. Those I wouldn't mind getting a lesson from you."

My eyes widen and I started to feel my face heat up.

"Karma you need to stop."

He smirked.

"I'll stop this time, but next time I'm not going too. Also just giving you a heads up. We are probably going to the pool today."

My eyes widen. Karma came close to me.

"Don't worry about it. I got you some stuff that will help you. It's in your bag. Just be careful."

I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Karma."

He takes my hand.

"It's no problem Nagisa. Now let's go see the combat Karasuma has us doing."

Karma started walking off and I followed him. He didn't let my hand go. It felt nice, but we couldn't keeping holding hands since the class still thinks that I'm a guy. Hopefully one day I don't have to hide it from them. Or at least my close friends. Even though Karma is my close friend. No I would say best friend before we started dating. That sounds right. I snap out of my train of thought when I heard Karma say we are getting close. He let go of my hand. I was about to grab his hand, but we were there. Karasuma was splitting people into groups to work on hand to hand combat. Apparently Karma and myself were in the same group. So we had to go against Rio and Sugino. I was a little bit worried since I would have to get close for hand to hand but then again I didn't get changed in my gym clothes. Karasuma notice and told me to go get change before I started training. I sigh and started heading back inside. Karma ask to go with me. Karasuma agreed as long as we get back training. While we was out of sight from the other classmates, Karma stop me.

"Why did you stop me?"

"So I can do this."

He comes closer and was about to kiss me when I hear a flash sound. My eyes widen.

"Will you stop following us. It is rude to sneak around like that teach."

Koro Sensei appeared behind the bushes.

'How long has he been there?'

"Aww come on Karma. I always wanted to know what your interest are."

"By interest, do you mean love interest, teach? If so I'm not tell you."

"Come on Karma! I need to know the details."

Koro Sensei has his book out writing stuff down. Good thing he didn't see us when we kiss. Karma probably sense him.

"Anyways Nagisa. How are you feeling today? Anything weird happen to you?"

"Well something did happen but I don't really want to talk about it know since I'm getting better. Why you ask Koro Sensei?"

"Well since Kayano said she got turned into a male, I thought maybe you got turned into a female. It's a possibility, but I can't really tell since you didn't really change."

I didn't change..... Well he isn't wrong.

"Hey Nagisa mind if I check you to see if nothing happen to you? It's just a safety procedure. That is all."

I nod my head.

"Sure. I would like to know myself."

"Exactly. I can do it right now since Miss Irina is taking care of Kayano's problems."

Koro Sensei was about to touch me with one of his tentacles, but Karma slice it with the anti-Koro Sensei knife.

"Hey what was that for!"

"I don't think you should do that. It might come off as rape. You don't want that do you teach."

Karma glared at him and was about to slice him again. Koro Sensei was a course to fast for him. He got around Karma easy. Then decide to get behind me. Karma wasn't going to give up and he grab me away from Koro Sensei.

"If we are going to have some examine Nagisa's body I think Miss. Bitch should do it. Since it would look a lot better, since what would happen if news got around that you was examining a student? I'm pretty strong you won't like the out come."

Koro Sensei freaked out since he thought he was going to loose his job over this. He agreed with Karma and let Miss. Bitch look at me after she got done with Kayano. Koro Sensei then left to see if they was done. I sigh.

"So why be protective when Koro Sensei was going to examine me?"

"I don't want tentacles touching you in places that I haven't touched yet."

He winks at him

"Now your sounding like a pervert."

"I was just messing plus I do think you want him doing it since if someone else walked in, it would probably look like a hentia. Also Miss. Bitch is a female so it would be okay to let her examine you, remember your are-"

"Nagisa. You wanted me to examine you?"

Miss. Bitch called out while walking this way. I nodded my head.

"Alright in the nurse's office. Karma you can stay outside of it or go back to Karasuma's combat training."

"I'll just stand outside to pepping Tom over there doesn't do anything."

He points at Koro Sensei.

"Hey! I'm not going to do that to one of my students."

"Okay pedo."

"Karma!"

He sticks his tongue out.

"Enough you two. No one is allowed in. Understand!"

She got really scary for a moment. The boys both agreed. I walked in the nurse's office with Miss. Irena right behind me.

"Alright I need you to strip out of your uniform so I can examine you."

I nod my head. It was really weird doing this, but it has to be done. I took off all my clothes except for my undergarments. She started looking at my body.

"Damn Nagisa. You are a girl but it's amazing how you can still trip people into thinking your still a guy. Impressive, but you do know it won't last forever."

"I know. Karma is the only one in the class that knows I'm a girl. He helping me with so much."

She also notice the bruises on my body since they are almost healed up all the way. Miss. Irena didn't question it. She just told me to put my clothes back on. The examination is over.

"I'll try my best to find something to change you back and also be careful. Also keep your cover up, it makes you being more like an assassin."

"Thank you Miss. Irena."

I bow.

"Also take this."

She toss a tank top at me. I caught it.

"It help you compress your chest and it's waterproof. Since I know the whole class is going to the pool."

"Thank you so much."

"No need too. Just doing my job. Now get back to class "

I nod my head and headed out of the nurse's office. Karma was waiting for me outside.

"So how did it go?"

"Pretty well. She gave me this so I can still be my gender. I'm going to go put it on."

"Want me to keep a look out?"

I nod my head. We headed to the changing room. I walked in to see if anyone was there or if there cameras. Even though I know Koro Sensei wouldn't do that in the boy's changing room. I quickly out the tank top on and it made me look flat.

'That looks a lot better.'

After that I got my swimming trunks on and a T-shirt to cover the tank.

'I hope this works.'

I walked out and Karma was still there. He saw me out of the corner of his eye.

"You look like your old self. Definitely can't tell unless your voice slips. If you want, you can talk normally when your around me."

My voice slips.

"Yes that sounds good. My throat is starting to hurt a bit. If I keeping doing that I'll probably lose my voice. I'll only do that when I need too."

"Need something to drink?"

I nod my head.

"That would be great. I think there is some in my bag."

"I'll go get it for yo-"

"No I want to go with you.... If that is okay."

I felt my face heat up for some weird reason. Karma just smiled.

"Sure we can go together."

That made me smile. We walked together to the classroom holding hands. No one was around so we didn't care. When we got to the classroom, Kayano and Okuda was there. This can't be good....

†††******††

Damn that took longer than I thought. Anyways I thought since I haven't updated in a while I'll just make the chapter longer. Sorry that it was only Nagisa's pov but I will do a switch with the characters again. I might add another characters pov not sure yet. Also if you was wondering or asking why it's taking me so long to write well I've been steam!! Yes I'm a streamer. Plus went to a con where I had a fun photoshoot with a friend of mine. The pics look so badass!! *Small freak out* any ways if you want my twitch let me know in the comments. Also I put this story link also in the assassination Classroom Amino. Really fun being in it. I have a lot plan for this and several over stuff like writing another fanfic with a ship. It won't be Karmagisa. Even though it's my top ship on my anime ship list. Also thank all for reading my story it's at 28.8K right now and I know it's going to get higher than that. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. ^~^ I think that is all so far but the next chapter will be up soon. So until then. Later!

~Kokonoe~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.4K 655 19
Kayano and Nagisa are two 14-year-olds living life as normally as possible... Well, as normal as life can be in the Assassination Classroom 3-E. Bein...
105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
4.9K 148 32
September 15th 2017 - June/July 22 2018 Karma and Kaede Were Looking For a Singer for there Band When Karma Found Nagisa he Tells Everyone, Nagisa w...
14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...