Silver Death

By SheilaRice1

What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 f... More

Backstory
Why did I tell them that?
I only trust Winter
He bit me, and I ended up free
Ew. I'm old.
Car rides and memories.
Safety Measures
You know?
Disappearing Act
H-RR
Breeding?
Plane seats?
A Nightmare and A Chat
Files
Fishing to Files
Cave
Riley
Puddles of Blood
Cooper and Lila
Twenty-Six Knives in a Wall
Scar Count
Lullabies
Dance
Mis-Step
Miscarriage Explanation
Protective Siblings
Moved File
Goodbye.
She's Gone.
Shooter
She Should be Here
Still Wanting Family
Mail Call
Communication
Coordinates
I Blame You Tony
She's Remembering
Threats
Party
Soldier Number Three
His Eyes
Don't Leave Me
Note to Write
Killer
Numb
Into the Cold
Namesake
Attack and Pack
Waking up, Heading out
Tree Hopping
Pictures with Crimson
She Loves Him
Just Drive
Ignoring Barnes
Eighteen
Room of Dust
Ready to Yell
Flash Drive
Reverse It
He's Still With Her
Pills
Ice Cream Freak Out
I was Tagged?
Dinner Confusion
Machine Retrieval
Full Power
Painful Breathing
On A Team Of Her Own
Faulty Intel
Part 71
Cure for Death
Life of Death

New Floor

3.8K 117 10
By SheilaRice1

Fury stayed for another hour before leaving. I stayed in my room the entire time, only leaving when FRIDAY alerted me that he had driven out of he parking garage. Even then waiting a few minutes to leave and find others. Or the gym.

Of course I found the gym and not people. The gym is easier to deal with than humans. 

The bag across the room from me is looking like very good stress reliever. 

Not bothering to tell FRIDAY to lock the doors I cross the room, ready to swing and ready to fight.

The chain and leather give at about the same time, two minutes into me swinging at it, and sand comes out pouring out of the bag now laying on its side onto the floor. The second bag lasts three minutes. The third bag one minute maximum.

What is wrong with me. I'm not doing anything wrong.

At least right now in this moment. Yes I've done hundreds upon hundreds of horrible deeds and I've done few good ones, but I didn't have a choice very often. I didn't get to decide if I was going to become a doctor that could help people or lawyer to get people out of trouble. I was forced to be a killer and murderer, forced to do things like torture and get tortured.

What was his name, Howard maybe? I can vaguely remember calling him uncle right before he toppled the chair I was strapped to into a form of liquid. Something that made my lungs burn and scream louder than my vocal cords could, have or ever will.

Why did I call him my uncle though? seriously needing that memory fixer soon.

The door to the gym bangs shut and Clint walks in with his bow. "Hey."

"Long time no see?"
"Yes it has been. How are the kids?"
"They're alright. They keep asking about you."
"Well, tell them I say 'Hi' but please don't let them know that my head is messed up this bad."

"I won't." With that he heads to the shooting area and pulls his draw string back, I turn around before he releases his arrow, with a small thud I know that the bulls eye has been hit. the next hour Clint and I are the only ones in the gym, both doing our own thing, and excelling at our chosen practice.

Soon I am out of punching bags to use, they are all on the floor with snapped chains or were out of sand. Oops.

Three hours later I find myself in the rafters of the weapons room, just sitting half asleep. James and Steve come in at one point to grab some things- Steve's shield, a few guns and a knife- just as they're about to leave James spots me. "Hey Silv, whatcha doing up there?"
"Was sleeping. Go away."

He shoves Steve a little bit, "what's wrong?"
"Nothing. Just tired."
"Jess, you wanna come train with us?"
"I've already been to the gym. Even ask Clint." With that I jump from my perch landing a few feet in front of the pair and stroll out of the room.

By the time I stop moving I've discovered a pool, a second gym that doesn't seem to be used very often, and of course an unused floor. A complete floor unused, just sitting smelling and feeling forgotten, collecting dust bunnies.

I found a new hide away. A new secluded area to be myself, and be as free as I can now.

For an hour I explore the floor, a kitchen, a living area fully furnished, five bathrooms and four bedrooms. Tony really does go all out for places like these.

James and Steve come to find me later on in the day, I'm not sure how long it's been since they found me in the rafters taking a nap, but they don't seem happy to find me there.
"What are you doing?"
"Sitting. In a chair while watching the sunset. Why?"
"You've been missing for five hours. Where have you been?"
"James calm down, I haven't left the building."
"Then where have you been?!"
"On this floor. Even ask FRIDAY. She should know."

James runs a hand over his face, Steve looks to his feet. "FRIDAY hasn't been able to find you or your heat signature for the last five hours. You went invisible and never came back out. Only a few minutes ago there was a heat signal pinging on this floor." Well that makes absolutely no sense.

"I always have a heat signal. I am literal heat and fire."
"We couldn't find you. You can't disappear like that Silver."
"Okay. I'm sorry." I didn't do anything wrong. I was just wondering.
"Just, let someone know where you're going. Please?"
"I will. I'm gonna stay here for awhile. It's as if it's a different quiet then the other rooms."

He nods and turns to the elevator from where they came, Steve moves closer to me and sits on the couch. Once the doors shut and James is out of sight he starts talking.
"He's worried you know that right?"
"He's treating me like a five year old. He doesn't even treat Aly like a five year old."
"He's known you longer."
"Aly is his child."
"Your her mother." There's an odd edge to his voice.
"So?

With a shake of his head he stands up, moves towards and leans down to me. As if he's trying to threatening. "Maybe he cares for you, more than a trainee or friend."
"Have you seen the way he looks at Natalia? She is his love. Aly is as well. You and Aly are mine."

"Then stop changing and trying to get out of this situation. You can't, you're trapped." No. No I'm not. You're just trying to get a rise out of me.
"The thing is Steve, I don't think I'm changing. I'm still stuck with HYDRA in my head, I'm able to remember the people who died getting me out of their grasp a third time, and one thing for sure that isn't changing is the way I feel about you, even though it's confusing as anything."

Surprisingly I'm not yelling, my voice is calm, I have avoided swearing and the look on his face is priceless.

"Sorry."
"You didn't do anything wrong. You took me to Bruce, and that kept me alive."

He stands, and sits back on the couch. I stay where I am, wondering if I should never to sit with him. Before I can decide weather or not too Tony messages us through FRIDAY and tells us to get ready for a get together. 'Wear nice but casual clothing. Hurry up and get ready.'

Steve stands reaches his arm out to me, helping me stand. We enter the elevator together, my head on his shoulder, and ride up in silence.

He leaves me at my door to get ready and disappears into his own room.

See you at supper Steve. Don't be worried about me, I'm fine.

(Aly's P.O.V.)

I woke up to people running in the hall outside of my room, Peter was asleep and leaning in my legs slowly making them numb.

Excruciatingly slowly I manage to get my legs unpinned from under his arms and head. My feet hit the cold floor, after a second I'm running, if someone was running in a hospital wing it can't be good.

Mom is laying on a table clad in a sports top and shorts. Bruce moves around her, he starts to yell but I tune it out. I don't want to hear anything about her about to flatline or anything like that.

Wanda appears right beside me, I have no idea how long I've been standing here. Could be hours could have been mere minuets. "She's going to be fine."
"Then why is Bruce trying to usher everyone out?"
"Just in case-"
"She does die?"
"No, in case someone starts to get mad, you do see who is near her head don't you?"

I hadn't noticed him, but Loki is standing beside and staring at my mother. More specifically her looking at her forehead. "What's he doing?"
"What I cannot. You're mother has put up walls around her mind that I am not able to get through. Loki can."
"Why can't you?"
"I do not have a much practice with my power as he does. I already tried, but as soon as my hand was pulled away from her temple I lost the connection."
"So he's just snooping in her mind?"
"Basically yes. He is finding out what is wrong with her as well. But to do that he needs to get within her head."
"Wanda?"
"Yes?"
"She's going to wake up right?"
"Of course. She's a strong woman." She walks away and into a corridor I can't see down.

"Aly!"

Peters awake.

Running back to the room I am staying in I stop at the sight of Peter.
Back to me, hands laced through his hair, clearly anxious. "Crap. She's gone! Now what?!" He turns and spots me. "Where did you go little missy?"
"I'm older than you Peter. So shut up."
"Okay. But where's you go?"

Climbing back up into the bed to sit cross legged I tell him what I saw, and what Wanda and I talked about.

"She's going I be okay. If it's Bruce working with her, nothing is going to go wrong."
"It already went wrong Peter. Now they have to fix what happened."

"Right. You should go back to sleep. I'll take first watch."

He was on 'first watch' as he calls it before, and fell asleep. Since I can pretend to sleep rather easily I can tell that he's just sitting and watching me. Creepy? Yes. Do I care? No.

This time I actually attempt sleeping deeply, because if I didn't then I would just get back up and find my mother or dad. Maybe even Steve or Natasha. I just want to know what happened, who found her and why this is happening and if I am able to help.

I know that I can't help, but I want to even if it just means taking a water bottle or a plate of food to Bruce while he works on her.

When I wake up it's mid afternoon, there's a pair of jeans and a sweater left for me on the end of my bed. After yanking then on I ask FRIDAY where Peter has gone and end up waking him up from where he lay asleep on a keyboard.

My mom is a few meters behind us, laying on the same table asleep, and with a lot less wires around and hooked to her. That's a good sign.

After getting Peter up we go and wander the city, taking in the views of the Empire State Building, Central Park, some teenager with a broken nose worrying about not having a set of eight pack abs and having acne while his sister? repeatedly rolled her eyes at him, and I laughed when Peter was engulfed in a flock of pigeons. We ended up getting ice cream again, same types of cones and actually wondering the park again. With the sun on a decent behind the horizon and skyscrapers it's a beautiful afternoon.

As the sun started to completely disappear Tony phoned and summoned us back to the tower, for a 'supper, dinner, whatever you kids call it these days' and by the time we got there the plates had been set out and platers and holders for food are laid out on the table.
"Ugh, what did I forget about?"
Natasha's head pops out from behind a counter- I think the one that holds extra serving dishes- "nothing. Tony's friend Rhodes is coming over, so he's making us all sit down and have a 'family' dinner. Dumb right?"
"You have no idea. Are those seating cards?" No way, no one is this formal. Ever.

"Yup, Tony is going overboard with this. You and Peter are beside each other and May is coming as well, Tony left clothes in Aly's room for the both of you. Go change."
"Whys he going so over the top?"
"Aly just go."

Someone's in a bad mood.

(This book is Third in the Avengers category. Judging y'all for reading this and judging myself for writing it.) (Have a good day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 387 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
40.1K 1K 19
Hydra unleashes the most deadly agent they have to kill and distroy everyone in sheild. But little does hydra know she isnt as broken as they think s...
56K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
8.8K 549 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...