Kiss The Sky

By StanDestiel

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

27

526 9 6
By StanDestiel

It's been a long two weeks without Trev. Having to take care of the guys and doing her job is harder than I thought. The fact that she doesn't get enough praise for this is insane.

I walk into the kitchen ready for the day, noticing no one is making breakfast for our group.

"They could've cleaned up at least." I lean against the counter, taking a deep breath. "That's it." I walk out into the living room.

"Morning, beautiful." Rook smiles to me.

The rest of the guys, noticed I walked in and greeted me.

"You know what?" I scoff, becoming more irritated than I usually would be.

"You okay, Mama?" Andre asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I pause for a moment. "I just think it's funny that Trev has been gone almost two weeks and you guys think it's okay not to clean up after yourselves, cook for yourselves, or do anything for yourselves and not thank the people doing it for you. Like, Trevor doesn't get enough praise for the shit she does for you."

"Woah. Woah, Mama. Calm Down." Colson looks at me, basically shook. All the guys leaning back a little in their seats.

"Yeah. Besides we can go to the bathroom by ourselves." Slim starts.

"Sure you can do the business but can you wipe your ass by yourself, because I'm not so sure." I roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Rook inquires, not looking up from his phone.

"No. I'm fine." I snap at him a little. "I need to go shopping for groceries and necessities, and I'm taking two of you with me." I cross my arms over my stomach, popping my hip, watching the guys as they cower back hoping I don't pick them. "Slim. Baze, c'mon."

"Alright." Baze gets up.

"Do I have to?" Slim questions.

"Brandon, I dare you to fuck with me right now." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Fine." He groans.

"She's so adorable when she's fiery." Rook smiles, looking at me.

"Rook, I will kick your ass." I glare.

"Be quiet and give us all a kiss goodbye." He chuckles.

"Whatever." I walk over giving each of the guys a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, uh, A.-" Colson's nervous voice stops me from leaving.

"Yeah?" I turn around and look at him.

"We'll clean up while you're gone." He chokes. "Can you get us something special?" Kells winks.

"We might stop there on the way back." I leave with Baze and Slim.

It takes us about thirty minutes to get to the shops. Hitting Target first to get necessities. I kept getting distracted every time I saw something someone would like, including stuff for the baby.

Third Person P.O.V.

"Are you guys going to help?" Colson asks, as he cleans.

"It's insane how right Aaron was about that though." AJ looks at everyone.

"I agree, I didn't realise how often we didn't say 'thank you' to her." J states.

"Rook, your baby's mama asked us to clean so she didn't have to when she gets back from shopping." Colson looks at him.

"I know. I'll help in a minute, I'm texting Trevor thank you." Rook continues his text with Trev. The rest of the guys following his lead.

Trev's P.O.V.

"Party Time!" I shout, playing Loco, while some girl twerks on my lap.

Ring Ring

"Ugh." I picks up my phone. "Hi, Colson, how can I help you?" I question as I answers my phone, remembering what he said about me before I left.

"I, uh...." Kells clears his throat. "The plants look really green. Did you water them?" He breathes, waiting for a response.

"Uhm. Yeah. Like two weeks ago. I hope someone else is watering them while I'm gone." I listen to what's happening on his end. "You guys aren't working Aaron too hard are you?"

"No. We aren't, and I'll make sure it continues like that un-" Colson gets cut off, hearing a crash.

"Shit, dude, you broke it." Rook hollers.

"That was so you." J mutters.

"Aaron's going to be pissed. That was her favourite. We have to clean it up." Rook states, sounding shitfaced stoned.

"Colson, what was that?" I look at the girl that was twerking on me. "Keep going." I smack her ass.

"I-I-It was nothing. What're you doing? You sound drunk." Kells inquires me.

"I am. And I'm drinking while letting some bitch twerk on me." I breathe out.

"What've you been up to?" He asks.

"I've been doing bookings. I just needed a break from everything so I could do this." I inform.

"What the hell are you doing here, again?" Jax questions as he arrives at his house.

"Wh-who's that?" Colson sounds slightly hurt and concerned.

"Shut up, Jax, Aaron and I gave you this place when we left." I roll my eyes. "Colson I have to go." I hang up.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Slim, Baze and I are cashing out at the grocery store. I was so ready to go home. Although, I had a good time with the two amazing men I took with me. We went shopping, had lunch and then grocery shopped for the house.

"Hello, how's your day?" The cashier asks, ringing our items, Baze and Slim bagging them.

"Uhm. It's okay." I respond.

"Which one of them is the father?" She asks, nodding to my stomach, then the guys at the bagging station.

"Huh?" I look down then over at them. "Oh." I laugh softly. "Neither of them, he's not with us." I pay, seeing the total.

"Oh." The petite cashier looks at me with sympathy, taking the cash. "I'm sorry for your loss." She hands me the receipt. "You have a good rest of your day."

"Thank you, you too." I take it, leaving with the guys. 

As we get outside Slim and Basil start laughing.

"What's with you two?" I inquire, feeling concerned for them.

"That cashier thought you meant Rook died." Slim chuckles.

"What'd yo-" I stop, remembering the conversation. "Oh my god." I cover my mouth. "No." I giggle.

"She just realises how it sounded." Basil burst into laughter again.

"Quiet." I laugh.

The three of us put the groceries in the back of the car, then head to the dispensary.

"Why're we here?" Slim asks.

"Colson asked for something special for you guys." I turn towards him.

"You're getting out to buy hella weed?" Baze looks at me concerned. "I don't think so." He shakes his head, getting out of the car. "I got it."

"Okay." I laugh a little.

Basil took about 45 minutes in the shop, which is part of the reason I wanted to go inside. Once he was back in the car with the bag we left. Soon arriving home and unloading the car.

"Hey, guys." I walk into the kitchen, placing some bags on the counter. "Can you guys help unload the car?" I smile only seeing four of the five men I left home.

"Yeah. Of course." They all nod.

"Where's Ro-" I start to ask.

"He's drumming." J cuts me off.

"Alright." I walk to where in the house he'd be, quietly standing there, watching him as he plays.

Rook turns around to check his phone. "Hey." He smiles as he sees me. "You didn't text me at all when you were gone. I was waiting for a text."

"Hey. Oh, I was very distracted. So many things." I speak softly, still watching him. "Something new?"

"Yeah, Maybe. I'll come help unload the car." He starts to get up.

"Don't worry about it. We've got it." I give him a quick sweet kiss before leaving and helping the guys unload the car. "Gettin it done?" I smile, now outside. "I'll take that." I start to grab it.

"No." Slim stops me. "I got it." He bends down and picks the items up.

"Man, when is Trev coming home? I miss her so much." Baze looks out at the road.

"I'm sure she'll be here soon." I reassure him.

"Damn, I hope." Basil shakes his head.

"Aaron, can you get the door for me?" Slim asks, us all heading inside.

"Sure thing." I open the door, letting all the guys in first. I look down at my phone seeing texts from Trev and Jax.

Text from Trev:
Hey.
Are you okay?
What did you do to the guys? They're all apologising to me. Which it great but it's being over done.
They aren't working you too hard are they?

I laugh, responding to all her texts so she didn't think I died or went into labour.

Texts from Jax:
Why the fuck is Trevor here, again?

I roll my eyes, shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"Hey, A.." Dub calls to me, carrying hella journal like books with the dates and stuff for everything. He had just arrived to the house from being gone all day.

"Geez." I laugh. "Doin' the most." I keep the door open for him, watching him walk in, then me behind him.

"What's up?" Dub asks, dropping all the books onto the coffee table. "Y'all left these at my house." He states, out of breath.

"What are they?" Rook squints, still high.

"Bookings, I think." He shrugs, trying to act like he didn't just come from having seen Trev.

"But Trev does those." AJ informs Dub as if he didn't already know.

We all spent the rest of the day working on new music, then watching movies. I made Crab Bake for the guys. One of the messiest meals, I've fed them but they all enjoyed it. Some of us talked about how we miss Trev and again there was disagreements about who was going to be Floyd's favourite person.

Sorry my latEST chapters have been so short. The next chapter is going to be longer. It also might include the recent beef between K and Em or K and G. Maybe even both.

Also I started my courses for this semester. So, I've been kinda busy, but I promise to update as much as possible. Aaaaaand I don't remember a time I've not been high this past week.

If you want to you can comment what you think about this chapter, tell me your favourite part, criticism is accepted, and even dm me if you have any ideas. I would love to hear what you all think.

Remember chill vibes and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.4K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
524K 18.8K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
337K 13.2K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...