Closet Case

By milo_jude

Benjamin Hills is the only openly gay kid in his school. He's a nerd and only has 1 friend. He's bullied by t... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
Final (40)

(6)

12.1K 376 38
By milo_jude

Parker's POV

"Dude, you ok?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"You sure? You look....I don't know. Distant?"

"I've just got a lot on mind" 

"Is it about Zoey?"

"Who-yeah it's about Zoey"

"What's going on?"

"Zoey isn't Zoey"

"Like, she lied to about who she is...?"

"No. I lied to you guys about Zoey is. I want to tell you who she is but I can't do that to her"

"Can't do what? What's the big deal?"

"I can't tell you. It's not even that serious. We haven't even gone on a date or even talked about us. I am being so over dramatic about this, we kissed once. That's it"

"So take her on a date. If you don't want anyone finding out who she actually is yet, take her out of the city. Just a reminder, you're gonna have to tell Carson who she actually is when you go on a double date next week"

"Ugh I forgot about that"

"I gotta get home but you should talk to her"

"I will. Thanks"

"No problem" he says and leaves my house. I get out my phone and call Ben.

Ben: Hey
Me: Hey. Can you come over?
Ben: Not right now
Me: Please? It's kind of important?
Ben: I've got to deal with my dad
Me: What's going on?
Ben: He's just a little drunk. I'll see you at school tomorrow
Me: Ben, tell me the truth
Ben: I did. My dad is drunk. I've gotta deal with him

Me: Fine. Bye

Ben: Bye

What is he hiding? 

Ben's POV

I put down my phone and go to Zoey's room. I grab her suitcase and start throwing some clothes in it.

"Where are we going, Benji?" she asks.

"We're going to go stay a hotel. It has a pool. Wanna go swimming?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

I finish packing our bags and we walk down to the bus stop. Our dad was screaming and throwing things at us the entire way out the door. My mom and I had been saving money since as long as I can remember. I tried to get a job after she died but no one would hire me. I don't know why. We take a bus to a hotel that's near our schools. It's $100 a night. I have $1,212. We'll probably only stay here for a night or 2. I need the money so I can get an apartment for Zoey and I when I turn 18. We get the key to our room and before I can open the door I hear my name.

"Ben? What the fuck are you doing here?" someone asks. I turn around and see Carson. You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

"Fuck off, Carson. I'm not dealing with your shit right now" I say.

"You didn't answer my question, faggot"

"Hey! Stop it! That's a mean word!" Zoey yells.

"Who's that?" Carson asks surprised. I don't think he was expecting a 9 year old to yell at him.

"My sister" I say.

"My daddy says that to Benji all the time and Ben said he doesn't like it because it's mean" she says.

"Zo, shut up" I say.

"No! You said that daddy was allowed to hurt your feelings but nobody else was. He's not daddy so he can't hurt your feelings"

"Zoey Alison Hills. I said to stop" I say sternly. I look up at Carson, he looks so confused.

"Is that where you got that bruise from last week?" he asks.

"No. I fell. If you tell a single person what you heard I will kill you" I say and unlock the door.

"I'm sorry, Ben" Zoey says.

"It's fine" I say.

___________

Hey everyone. Sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't really sure what to do so.....yeah. I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Love you! Byeeeee!

XoXo
~Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 710 42
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
236 23 6
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...
139K 7.1K 29
**Completed!** Colton Whitaker hasn't had the easiest life, more so in the last year. He accidentally outed his older brother to his unaccepting pare...
2.7M 122K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...