Adopted By Corbina

De darling_dandelion

๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๏ฟฝ... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Q & A
21
22
24
25
26
27
!!!
28
29
30
31
32
33
40k!!!???
News
100kkkkkk
Why i took a break
New book
New book
Another new book
Goodbye

23

2.7K 60 26
De darling_dandelion

Important a/n at the end plss read.

Time skip —————
Jessica pov—————

Today was the ball. The girls are getting ready together and we were gonna get ready at moms room after lunch. I did my normal routine and we had lunch at chipotle. After that we all took showers and put on make up and did our hair together.

(So I'm gonna show the faces of the real celebrities in the story)

Mom^^

Gabbie^^

Tatum^^

Dua lipa ^^

My hair^^

My makeup ^^

I was done and put my dress on and with that the boys texted mom saying the limo will be arriving in five minutes. I took my purse and put my phone and girl stuff along with perfume and some make up.

We went downstairs together but I was last down cause I forgot something when I arrived I saw all eyes on me.

C-you look beautiful darling.
Jo-yes. Princess you look gorgeous.
D-I agree you look like Cinderella
Ja-your Prince Charming here better protect you cause I know a lot of boys are gonna flirt with you.

I just giggled.
Zach put his hand out and I took it.

Z-you look gorgeous.
Me-thanks bro and Zach thank you you've been a whole lot of help this week and I really appreciate it.
Z-I'm just helping my sister and plus I also didn't want to go dateless.

I giggled again.

C-GUYS THE LIMO IS HERE.

We all got in and sat by each other. We finally arrived and we got out me and Zach were last Zach got out and put his hand out. I took it and at the red carpet we had to take out mask off. We took a few pictures and we got in and put our mask on again. We were sat on a circular table and our food is served. Once done we all danced and we also met the 1D boys we all had a blast once it was late dua Lipa separated and we went to the limo back.

Me-hey Daniel how was dua lipa?
D-she was amazing and thank you so much for setting her up so I won't be dateless.
Me-no problem.

We all got to our rooms directly and I got makeup of and I used this

And I was off in dream land.

Next morning I woke up and I had an urge to puke. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I saw I was coughing up blood.

Me-MOM DAD HELP

Mom and dad rushed in along with the boys and their girlfriends. And they had shocked faces.

C-w ww what?
Ch-we have to go to the hospital now.
Jo-all of us change now.

After I changed into a sweatshirt and some jeans we met downstairs but I got dizzy and everything went black.

Corbyn pov——————
Jessica just passed out oh my god. I directly carried Jessica and I throw the keys to Jonah we used the van and a car. Me,Jonah ,Christina and Zach with Jessica was in the car the rest in the van we rushed to the hospital. Once we arrived I took Jessica to the ER lobby.

Me-help you need to help my daughter she passed out.

Without a second doctors looked at Jessica.

Do-sir can you tell us what happened.
Me-I woke up this morning and I heard my daughter yelling for me and my wife we ran into her bathroom to see her throwing up blood and we changed before we went here and she passed out on the way to the car.
Do-ok

The rest joined me at the waiting room later on and Jonah and Tatum got some coffe and some bread for us. To fill our bodies and an hour later a doctor came.

Do-jessica besson currently has a cut in her throat causing her to throw up blood. But we stich it up already. She will be awake soon. Her room number is 255.
Me-thank you doctor.
Do-my pleasure.

We all went to Jessica's room and everyone sit down. About 20 minuets of is sitting and waiting jessica finally woke up.

Me-hey princess how are you ?
Je-better
Me-good I'm gonna sign some paper ok?
Je-ok

Jessica pov————
Dad went out and I just lay back.
Z-you ok?
Me-I hate hospitals
Z-will it make you feel better that our single hooked is going to be released tonight?
Me-really??!
Z-yup.
Me-I can't wait!!

We finally went out and I had some practice with my instruments and I went down and we had dinner after that we were jamming to hooked and let me tell you the song is just FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. We enjoyed the rest of the night and we went to bed.

A/n
Thank you for 9k reads and 229 votes. But I need to find another celebrity to hook jessica with so I need requests. BUT HAVE YOU HEARD HOOKED IT IS FIRE I WAS PUTTING IT ON LOOP WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️ but I need ideas for future chapters.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
161K 4.4K 72
แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹s, sสœแด‡'s sแด›ษชสŸสŸ สœแดแด˜แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› sแดแดแด‡แด…แด€ส sสœแด‡'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. - [sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡ss]
60.4K 2.9K 60
๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โˆฃ ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ , ๐—๐–พ'๐—…๐—… ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡ .
56K 2.8K 45
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’…, ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘