Trust me

By Park-KJ7

Bts Suga x reader fanfiction Being a student is hard as it is for Suga with all eyes on him. When he meets y... More

Part 1
Parteu 2
Parteu 3
Parteu 4
Partu 5
Paretu 6
Parteu 7
Parteu 8
Parteu 9
Parteu 10
Parteu 11
Parteu 12
Parteu 13
Pareteu 14
Parteu 15
Parteu 16
Parteu 17
Parteu 18
Parteu 19
Parteu 20
Parteu 21
Parteu 22
Parteu 23
Parteu 24
Parteu 25
Parteu 26
Parteu 27
Parteu 29
Parteu 30

Parteu 28

2 0 0
By Park-KJ7

(Listen to cypher pt 4 instrumental)

You could sense his panicking through the ear piece "just er hold on is there a paper clip, knife or scissor or something"

you get excited "oh yeah wait I've got this" you run back down to find a butter knife.

You run back up exhausted already from running up and down "y/n...."

"hold on" you hush him.

You put the knife through and twist and luckily it worked!

You get jamming excited but there's no time for that right now "don't blow my ears screaming...YAH say something did you do it?" He tells you almost ripping the ear piece out of his ear. "Oops sorry I forgot ok I'm in".

He tells you "ok I'm on my way open the window and look for the book or whatever it is".

You rush through everything opening the window easily first and then moving on to accessing his cabinets.

There was nothing "omo where is it?"

Suga tells you "yah I'm here" he swings one leg in, you hold his hand and he swings his other leg over too hoping on the other.

He looks at you "aaaay looking nice" he says smirking.

You tell him "you too, but now's not the time come on look for it too" you reach to the back of the cabinet all loaded with files, whilst he opens the computer.

"F.....G......H......C....J" you stop then go back "wait why is C here in the middle of these .."

You pull it out and read it "yah Suga check this!!! I think this is it" You take your cap off and run your hands thru your hair. You take your jacket off feeling hot and in tension as he slices through the papers.

Suga smacks your back  lightly "this is it!" You roll your eyes at his action then get back in action, as you rest yourself, your hands on the table.

You watch Suga do his work.

He scans through computer with the code in the 'confidential file' . He finds the image in the file on the computer.

Suga touches his ear piece "yo Jin, you hear me?" "Yeah yeah"

Suga responds to him quickly "listen I want you to download the whole file, check out what dirty work he's got in here" Suga tells Jin who's back in the van.

Jin works back in the van "gotchya"

The file starts downloading.

You smile at Suga as he's about to tell you something, but ....

"put your hands up right now" you drop the paper as fast as your heart drops, your eyes divert to her, who stands at the door way with a gun aiming at you two, it's nf.

Suga pokes his tongue out in his mouth and rolls his eyes "aaaiiish" he curses as her voice reaches out to him.

His eyes secretly watches the downloading process then back at her gun then up at her.

He smiles smugly "give up nf it's all over".

She laughs "no you give up! You've been trying and you always end up this way"

Suga stays quiet...

The evil witch speaks burning up "so this time you're planning to sacrifice y/n huh"

Suga angrily shouts "SHUT UP YOU BI**ch"

You could see this happening right back and forth between them two.

She points the gun at you and you lift your hands up in the air. "I knew you were up-to something"

"No way!" you complain shocked "I was pretty good though " You joke around, scared as jam inside but acting brave still, you look at her sharply.

"Yeah but I'm better than you.... you were pretty fooled for pretty long" she rolls the gun around her finger, mocking you.

She continues leaning on the chair loosening up closer to you now.

You hate her, it's worse seeing her this way, her true side.

She takes a seat watching you in horror scared but Suga waits for the right time. She plays with the gun in her hand.

Suga moves slightly and she aims at him in speed then he moves back he looks at you afraid for you more than for himself, you surprisingly look back at him at the same time full of questions in your head.

She sits back down calmly "messing with you at first was the fun part, mocking you behind the screen that was just a tease, don't forget to watch the end of your own movie, it's a sad ending"

She stands back up trying to act like she controls the scene like a boss "I'm sure something you don't like so you won't be looking forward to it. Oh and I took your ID on purpose and plotted you in a trap myself, aren't I good, I'm sick!" She laughs psychotically.

You rolls your eyes in disgust at her act.

"THATS IT NF, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR DIRTY TRICKS"

Suga thinks in his mind carefully what to do he lip bites.

"Aaaaaaw yn poor girl your family was your weak point and tricking them was the best part, Ive learnt pretty well from my dad. They're so stupid, such peasants, like left over food, you trying to save them from being wasted"

You close your fists and you could feel Suga burning up behind.

UUUUUUUGHHH YOU JUST WANT TO CRUSH HER "YAH! DONT TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY" your eyes fuming as you watch her sly voice slip away so easily.

Suga looks down then back up at her. He speaks darkly "nf ....LISTEN! .... you're my ex, actually you don't even deserve that, don't go past my hate list or it will get worse just get out of here!"

She walks forward teasingly to Suga past you licking her lips, still Trying! And slides the gun down his chest "but you're on my death list and ....what if I do" she speaks ... lowering her voice attempting to seduce him.

You narrow your eyes in frustration as you watch her..... Suga watches her and looks away then pushes her "I don't hit girls.... so don't make me"

She notices the downloading in process all of a sudden and get shocked "WHAT THE F* YOU SLY BAS**RD" (hahaha)

Suga laughs "ooops too late" he was trying to hide it the whole time, guess it was a bit too early for show up.

"NO ITS NOT TO LATE" she notices the downloading slowing down towards the end at 85% - 89%

Suga tries to speed it up and put the file in his bag for proof, as nf notices that ... she hastily aims to shoot him when put your arms around her stomach and throw her to the other side.

She quickly gets back up stumbling across to you and punches you in the stomach, not hard enough because of the impact you put her in first but rough enough to make you fall.

You get up holding on to your stomach limping but you're not a cry baby this is your time, your anger is bursting with heat flavor.

Suga turns around to see the mess between you two "YYYYYAAAAAAAH!" Suga gets shocked to see your state. It all just happens too fast.

Getting up you tell Suga eyeing nf "hajima don't get your hands dirty because of this loser, this ones mine", he hurries back to the computer, then back at you to pull her off of you, because he can't stand you getting hurt so he doesn't listen.

Suddenly two men come in attacking Suga.
Suga over the ear piece tells Jin "back up NOW!"

"Over" Jin confirms and there was just chaos everywhere with things falling over everywhere, glass shattering and shirts almost ripped.

You fight back, you have a girl to girl fight, very much filled with punches, hair pulls and scraping across the ground.

Suga thrashes the two men who come for him.

She sure had back up on time.

And the gun was pointless when she couldn't keep it in hand.

Suga quickly took the gun, but didn't use it, instead he just beat the middle sized men. 

But they aren't that easy.... they didn't take a punch so straightforward it was more than that.

Suga shows off his training "F* YOU, YOU MOTHER F*ER" He holds the guy by the shoulders twisting him around facing the wall taking advantage of his half dead soul, and holds his neck back and forth bashing his head into the wall and throws a kick up.

He falls to the ground as the other guy comes "AAAAAARRRRGHH" in full speed towards Suga.

Suga turns around to get a punch in the face.

Suga falls tilts to the side as his whole body falls heavily on the ground.

He coughs wiping the blood from the side of his lips and from his nose a bit.

He laughs smugly then gets back up, even from the heavily blow hopping on one leg to stand up straight.

You are completely broken, the girl almost kills you, she punches you so hardly that you fall back against the cabinets.

Your eye lids almost shutting down giving up.

"su... Su ...Suga" you yell SUGGGGGAAAAA!!. You scream as you see another man with a gun at the door, afraid that it's all over.

Suga turns around to see you shattered. His heart hurts in agony.

You look at Suga and his expression full of misery.

You shift your head away from him and divert your eyes to the downloading which is complete.

He turns back to see the man who aims his gun at Suga. You could hear nf laugh echoing in your ear mocking you.

He watches you as you direct him with no words.

The guy gets pulled all of a sudden repelling out of the room, a hand wrapped around his mouth dragging him out.

It's Jin, you watch him as he comes in and reveals himself saluting to you.

He drags nf out, without trying to hurt her but hand cuff her pulling her out.

She looks up at him with hatred, she spits at him and laughs.

He makes an annoyed expression and slaps the back of her head, as Jin takes her out of the room and down the stairs, cuffing her to the dining chair.

It all feels like slo motion as Suga limps towards the computer, takes the usb out and grabs the file off the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 22
You and Yoongi have been best friends since you were little. As you grew up, things changed between you two and started to have a friends with benefi...
383K 9.2K 18
Jungkook keeps everything from his Hyungs. He never told them he was abused, he never said he had has little voices in his head that control his life...
149 30 11
" You don't just get to change me, make me a better person, have me fall irrevocably in love with you and then fucking leave!" Yoongi yells, tears fa...
11.2K 528 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...