Trust me

By Park-KJ7

Bts Suga x reader fanfiction Being a student is hard as it is for Suga with all eyes on him. When he meets y... More

Part 1
Parteu 2
Parteu 3
Parteu 4
Partu 5
Paretu 6
Parteu 7
Parteu 8
Parteu 9
Parteu 10
Parteu 11
Parteu 12
Parteu 13
Pareteu 14
Parteu 15
Parteu 16
Parteu 17
Parteu 18
Parteu 19
Parteu 21
Parteu 22
Parteu 23
Parteu 24
Parteu 25
Parteu 26
Parteu 27
Parteu 28
Parteu 29
Parteu 30

Parteu 20

4 0 0
By Park-KJ7

Suga stands up and starts reenacting continuing with the day that changed his life. "I was walking late night angry about nearly everything as usual, and then a random person rushes past me, bumping into me and he shouted at me. I tried to contain my anger"

you could just imagine him looking deathly at the stranger, with his blood boiling. He pushed me "WHAT HAPPENED HUH ... got nothing to say cuz u know you wrong!"

He pointed at me evilly, it just generated anger in me you watch him carefully and understandingly as he makes hand gestures of like a volcano erupting, as well as imputing a pppuuuugggghhhhh sound🔥

He continues to tell you "I got angry and pushed him so ruthlessly that he scrapes falling on the ground. The stranger gets back up rubbing his hands together smiling lightly. I still remember it clearly.

He walks towards me then tells me 'I knew you still had it, here take this and call if u really need... you know ..' you look at him wide mouth opened with widened eyes in curiosity "he gestures to me money then walks away giving me a note. It's like he just knew ... I looked at the note that gave me a new life."

He sits down next to you again and childishly and excitedly continues as if forgetting the current situation and recalling the best life turn over. You don't say a single word but watch his every movement.

He carries on "called them but they cut the phone not saying a single word. First I thought this is a trick... until they messaged me straight after, giving the location. I fight ... i .. well... kill. I know I've told you already but saying it this clearly it's tougher, doing it is tougher than who I am.

I know it's bad what I do, and you probably hate me for that. But honestly I want to change I really do... but what's better"

You flip back pages to his chapters on his mum and feel what he probably doesn't expect, sorrow, sympathy and sadness.

You sit up properly to hold his face in your palm.. his eyes glimmer even in the darkness "listen Suga you are honest, I know who you really are and I won't give up on you I'll change you"

Those words hit him so hard, his eyes fill with tears, he pulls you in for a hug and behind your back sobs pouring his blood shame down. You hold him tight wrapping your arms around him, giving him your all.

You can't help but cry as well feeling broken with him, joining his bubble of low life. He tells you "don't let go please.... I can't..." you tap his back "Suuugaa I ... won't"

he tells you wiping his tears away behind your back, speaking calmly "you're all that I have... can you still do me the favor.... I think it will still work" then sighs heavily.

You can see him even when you can't, its painful. He positions his face more sideways, breathing on your neck. You swiftly run your hands through his hair "yah! Don't cry!

Don't fall. I'll do whatever you want me to" he embraces you even more squinting his eyes tight. "Aaaaaaah y/n I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry you have to deal with me, I'm not a good guy"

You rub his back "hey don't say that. I love you for who you are even if that means you're bad... that reminds me ... do you want to know what nf/n told me" he sits back with you getting the indication to let go.

He rolls his eyes "go on...." You tell him everything as he walks from one side to the other. He swears "THAT JAMLESS CREATURE!" As he kicks the wall.

He tells you jumping to another topic "you need to go back and try not to make anything look suspicious because for sure she'll catch you because she's sly" your eyes widen trying to catch up with him. "Ok I will"

He gives you a hand to get you up, you stand up rubbing your clothes down. "it's been an hour see if she's messaged you, he informs you.

You check whilst he whispers to himself "so thats the girl you were talking about oh god! She must have planned this there's surely something she's up to"

You answer him "she hasn't replied but yeah let's go back" You walk back to the building interlocking your arm with Suga's arm as you walk putting your hand into Suga's pockets holding his hand in warmth.

He smiles looking at you, siding his head to see you smile back at you. You look far ahead as you look away shyly and cutely.

As you do, you see nf/n "Suga careful she's there!!!" You point towards her, weirdly enough she looks in your direction. Suga holds your arm down that had stretched out in her direction.

He stands boldly in front of you as he hides you... she looks curiously towards you, but thankfully due to the tall handsome covering you. She doesn't see you.

Although, his back looks familiar to him she doesn't question anything in her mind, not raising any suspicion. You gulp as you silently look up to Suga.

He speaks after gazing down at you carefully so close. You and him look like a cute couple, with him hanging his arms around you, you smile then break the silence after awhile assuming "I think she's ... gone now" he touches your cheek "we can stay like this for a bit longer even if she's gone"

you hold onto his shoulders "I wouldn't mind either" then swipe his arms down "but remember I have to go" he recalls and careful of time you both speed up he tells you "I'll see you later".

You run going back in and stop to catch your breathe to look normal. She's already there, you walk in casually. She questions you "oh you went too"

You tell her sitting down puffing "oh yeah... I went to take a small break from sitting down for so long" she gets her books out "ooooh, yeah its right to take a break when sitting down for like hours" you open the computer "exactly" you thought wait.... is this really her...

the selfish crazy flube... but what if Suga is mistaken she sounds so sweet and her story .... wait is that SUGA WHO SHE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT .... now it all makes sense... but she said something else and Suga told me something else.

Who to believe... she questions you as you stare at the screen lost in thoughts "what's wrong, are you stuck" you laugh shaking your head "oh I just... yeah kinda, it takes time to get into the zone again, especially with me hahaha"

You continue to think... so wait Suga said that she is the one who betrays him by telling him off snitching on what he does and she told me that her father found out.

There's a mix of story puzzling you deeper into confusion, you want to pop the balloon so bad, to escape from this reality of what trouble you have put yourself into.

But helping and being part of Suga made you feel protected yet at risk but it's fun a little danger in your life you didn't expect.

Nf/n inserts parts of reality and some fake, mixing good ingredients and expired ingredients to make it believable....

what is she up to, it's surely going to be big... but what if it's not even her, what if she's right and I've really fallen for the wrong guy. You had to think of what you didn't want to believe because you had to even both sides and think straight.

She tells you "you can come over to my house on hmm". She wonders then widens her eyes "wait should I surprise you and your boyfriend over to my house.... oh wait " her shoulders fall down "I can't do that... my dad would get angry..." you think to yourself oh of course because he's the same bad guy that you dumped so you don't want to see him.

You tell her changing your mood "uuuuuhh such a shame, saw that coming. It's fine I can come later on next week or something" you tell her enlightened. She tells you "oh yeah" she nudges you "you're meeting your boyfriend tomorrow aren't you"

she tells you tapping your shoulder "MY DAD WILL BE OUT THAT DAY SO YOU CAN COME" you get excited "REALLY cool! Ok how about Saturday" she thinks to herself "yeah that's great" you hi five her. Then calm down.

She asks you "what you gonna do for your boyfriend tomorrow ?" You think hard "well I haven't planned anything yet but before I go home I'll get something good" she advices you "ooooh why don't you get him a nice leather jacket" you laugh "nah something else he already has great fashion sense"

she comes up with another idea "how about accessories"

You laugh again "what! I need time for that... plus I can't think anything at the moment" she tells you giving up "fine just get him chocolate, who doesn't like chocolate" you agree "yeah chocolate and..." she cuts you "you should have been ready long ago, what's this last minute preparation"

you tell her "I have a beautiful idea, I'll do that and another GREAT THING" she questions you straightening her back "WHAT!" "I'll have to take a picture to show you, won't tell you" you bounce up and down in eagerness to get it right.

She holds your shoulder smiling "whatever it is enjoy your time" you smile, wondering of Suga and what you had planned, what would be his reaction. You squeal internally in excitement. "It's a night time surprise" she winks at you "what.... does that mean huh, what you planning to get up to" you get confused "huh... ok I'll give you a hint, we're gonna play and eat"

she looks at you in shock horror "ok now you're putting me in more suspense"  you laugh "well I can't show you what we'll be doing but I'll take a pic of what I did" she taps your back "yes do that plz!"

You laugh "ok let's get back to work" you silently judge her - is she really putting on an act uuuuuughhhh so hard to figure out, it really feels like Suga is mistaken. She doesn't seem bad at all! JFNSIFDNFISBi

i j hope nothing goes wrong... Well i just need to get everything ready for Suga tmoro, HE'LL BE SO FASCINATED. You get working again fully focused.

Finally it's time to go. She leaves first then follow behind her. She tells you "cool so next Saturday confirmed yeah... oooooh and ur boyfriend coming too"

she nudges you, you shyly agree "yaaah" she walks away smiling mischievously "bye" you respond back happily, making your way into the toilet.

When you see her completely out of sight, and confirmed that it's been time, you finally exit the building.

You walk out and suddenly someone puts you against the wall covering your mouth. The sharp eyes that silent you, you knew it all, it's Suga.

You couldn't tell if he's messing with you like he would sneakily mess with you or was it serious this time.

The moment was so tense, for good long minutes you wonder into each other's thoughts sticking to your position held back by Suga.

He tells you darkly almost whispering "be careful" he tells you taking his hand off, then lip bites "I'll er drop you home, it's late, get home quickly" he doesn't sound happy or anything, just being his usual down self.

You tell him cuddling into your own jacket "ok" you get in the car. Suga sits at the front with Jin. You peek into the window. It wasn't one of your usual journeys, more like an upsetting aroma, quiet and weird.

Jin speaks "erm y/n so you know..." you sigh heavily "yeah... I do, Suga wasn't supposed to come today and it was more like a ruined surprise because of her" he agrees "hm exactly!"

Then turns to Suga "hey Suga you know nf/n I checked up on her, she went to a house" you question "was it close" he answers "yeah that's her house" Suga answers rolling his eyes  "I know... I used to drop her"

you breathe heavily then gulp thinking sadly you weren't the first. Jin continues "yeah she took time and left in like an hour" you answer "maybe she's gone to take rest or something get food i don't know" Suga adds on "probably but there's more to it" he starts thinking.

One last corner and you were nearly home. You lean forward and tell Suga "listen this doesn't mean that I won't surprise you for tomorrow so ... sharp 7pm come to the park... oh and I'll send a surprise over"

he looks dumbfounded but smiles away looking back at you pulling your cheek "oooooooh got something planned huh, you doing this all on your own?" You tease him "why you think I can't, you don't even know what I'm going to do" you smile cheekily.

Jin moans "aaaaaaw can I come?" You tell him laughing away "get a girlfriend" you all they leave with you waving bye excited for tmoro, but why is Suga so mood off you thought. You knock on the door, your mum opens you smile coming in.

Your mum's expression fails to surprise you, you thought it is dad again probably up to something. She walks straight into the kitchen leaving the door half opened for you to open completely yourself.

She doesn't even smile at you but instead gives you a dead angry look. You thought ok this is weird... why is mum acting so strange. You slide your bag off and take jacket off, peaking into the living room looking for dad. He sits there alone watching tv.

You question your mum worriedly whispering to her cautiously "is there... I mean has dad done something again" she doesn't respond just sighs heavily turning away from you.

Something is surely going wrong, why is she behaving this way with you.

You tap your mum's shoulder calmly as her back faces you. "Hey ma" she shouts shrugging your hand off "DONT CALL ME THAT, go away" she starts sobbing, unleashing all the gathered stress making a giant hill.

She turns around to you gesturing so strongly at you. There is no escape. You have no idea what's going on, why she bursts out at you for no reason.

You make a saddened and confused expression, lost and jungshook "what... why you saying that. What have I done?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1K 16
Ⓐngels weren't creatures you'd mess around with. Everyone would know that - everyone who'd believe, that was. That wasn't the case of Min Yoongi. Why...
102K 2.7K 22
You and Yoongi have been best friends since you were little. As you grew up, things changed between you two and started to have a friends with benefi...
124K 4K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
410K 14.1K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...