Trust me

By Park-KJ7

Bts Suga x reader fanfiction Being a student is hard as it is for Suga with all eyes on him. When he meets y... More

Part 1
Parteu 2
Parteu 3
Parteu 4
Partu 5
Paretu 6
Parteu 7
Parteu 8
Parteu 9
Parteu 10
Parteu 11
Parteu 12
Parteu 13
Pareteu 14
Parteu 15
Parteu 16
Parteu 17
Parteu 18
Parteu 20
Parteu 21
Parteu 22
Parteu 23
Parteu 24
Parteu 25
Parteu 26
Parteu 27
Parteu 28
Parteu 29
Parteu 30

Parteu 19

4 0 0
By Park-KJ7

She tells you "you've been here forever, did you get any work done"

you nod then stick your face resting on your palms looking at your computer screen. She asks you "want some of this" She shakes a packet.

You move your position tilted to see as you get attracted to the sound of goodies. She tells you "I brought some sweets, and you look like you need to be refreshed"

She hands you over the pack of sweets, you take some and thank her.

You go to lesson as usual boring and didn't get much done, not something new, it just topples more work on your shoulders by the end of it. You message Suga and go home early and go to sleep early not giving attention to the the fact you had a lot of work.

Oh wow it's Saturday... and Suga messaged you early morning, even before the time you woke up.
He tells you JUUUUUUSSSSSTTTT OOOOONNNEE DAY LEFT!! 😏💙.

You thought oh my god why is he so cute. How! On this jamming world is there someone so precious like him . He's so extra + ordinary, hahaha you smile with butterflies flying around in your stomach giving you the eager excitement to see him soon.

You reply back of course, but dad comes in the kitchen. You put your phone away quickly. He asks you looking suspicious "what's that you're hiding?" You tell him confidently "what nothing it's my phone".

He goes back out taking a bowl of cereal with him into the living room. You exhale heavily as he exits. "Wooooh that could have gone horribly wrong".

You don't have school today, it's weekends, but you go anyway bcuz it was worse to get work done at home, too many distractions.

You go early and arrive at school going to the computer rooms to get work done. Your friend wouldn't be in today since there's no school.

You walk in quietly down the corridor and open the door, look around to see a spare spot. You luckily spot Nf ... "oh" you look at her jolly happily surprised she's here. Her back is facing you but you can tell that's her.

You tap her shoulder as you walk to sit next to her. She turns around "oh hi" she looks surprised.

You sit down and tell her "I didn't know you'll be here" she shrugs chewing "well it's quiet here good place to work"

you agree "yeah a bit too quiet" "but still nice". You begin to talk to her and get work done.

You tell her "I don't come here often, only a few times"

she asks you "don't you have lessons today?"

you tell her "no" sitting up straight.

She informs you "I have lessons today, I'll be gone and will be back here though " you smile taking your jacket off "yeah that's fine" you listen to music and do your work with her giving you company.

Suga's message appears, and she sees it. You look at it then see her from the side of your eye . you take it but she prevents you "do your work then talk to him after" you thought aaaaaah but... he sends triple messages, ding dong ding dong ding dong.
💙S: I have a surprise for you
💙S: you won't see it coming 😏😉
💙S: hey....

You sadly had to pretend that you didn't see it... even though your eyes are glued to the phone screen ... jhoping that you get at least one paragraph written then you can chat to him. But even that takes you long.

You do work silently kinda annoyed you haven't chat to him for like 3hours now. Now you take a break and chat to nf.

Suga ... is in the same room as you but stands far so that you can't see him. He knows where you were going as he followed you. He wants to scare you and surprise you.

He smiles thinking to himself like a goof ball she doesn't even know I'm here, wait till she finds out. Wait should I scare her or hug her from the back hmm I'll do both

••••••••

but to his surprise he sees you with someone familiar. "Waaaait what the jam.... who she with... IS THAT!!!"

He whispers as he internally breaks down looking jungshook, jaw dropping and eye brows bent as he becomes heart broken.

He angrily leans on the wall at the far back of the room. He scrapes his soft hair back "What she doing with her....!!!... is that really her?
•••••••
OH MY Gaaaawwwd" he looks extremely disappointed. Suga puts his hands in his pockets and glares darkly across to you laughing loudly from the back end of the room.

"AAAIIISSSHH this girl" he bangs the wall with his fist. His mood completely fades to the dark side, tiring his body, he's saddened as he feels torn apart with you making a friendship bond with his ex girlfriend.

He watches your movement in frustration as you don't reply to his messages as you continue to chat with nf. You are all unknown of your surroundings that Suga is even here, he's not in your sight reach. You pick up the phone and reply back to him.

Y/N: HEYYY sorry for late reply was doing work and am with my friend. YEYYYYY UR ALWAYS SURPRISING ME I LOVE YOU ❤️

Suga thinks well at least she's not lying, and she's with her... my ex... gf!! Like what... how did that happen. If only I knew that y/n was with that freak!!! UUUGGGHH.

The soft words from you "I love you".... uuuuuh Y/N how ... just how his heart crushes. He walks away not even answering back to your reply of excitement, he's so heart broken. He goes out of the room, standing outside thinking to himself negatively.

(Listen to mic drop remix)

Then you leave to go toilet... you don't see him as you go straight to the other entrance. You are so close to him yet so far away. You come back and start working. Nf tells you "okay I'm going I'll be back soon"

She goes out smiling evilly walking in the silent empty corridor. She doesn't notice Suga standing outside. She rings someone up telling them "done what I needed to"

Suga hides in the corner secretly, hearing her leak her evil doings indirectly, even though that's all she says it is still enough to trigger him to know something's up.

She walks off.

He messages Jin
S: Jin Yo! quickly check on nf right now!
😎 Jin: wait what she's back... what's going on
S: just do what I said!!! I'll tell you later. She's in school rn... follow her when she exits the ... building.
😎Jin: uuuughhh we just came back and now this
S: dude you need a smack
😎Jin: calm down I'll do it.
He drives back to school to follow her.

Suga comes in the room stomping heavily into the room. Stands in front of you in his long coat looking like a charming model

He looks at you so roughly dropping his arms down on the table glaring at you strictly making a scene. You widen your expression in happiness about to explode.

You hug him straight away

"SUUUUUGAAAAAAAAA you're here!!! Omg is that the surprise"

you sound so happy but he turns you down sliding your arms off of him. This action of Suga makes you completely puzzled. You look jungshook "what's wrong? You're not happy?"

he sighs heavily then licks his lips and rolls his eyes. He rubs his forehead not knowing where to start.

You tell him to sit down... seeing how unhappy he looks after all that build of excitement and this sudden change, what just tuned him into an angry hot looking man.

He tells you clearly "sweeti" then he raises his voice trying to stay calm. "What's that girl's name you are always with!!!???"

You answer intimidated "er er she..her name is nf/n"

he tells you the breaking news, you gulp "she's my ex girlfriend..." "WHAT THE JAM" you shout. Everyone looks back at you like zombies.

he raises his eyebrows, concerned of what is to come. He looks sharply at the rest of the people then quickly turns back to you.

He holds your shoulders gently telling you "come on let's get out of here first then I'll explain"

you pack your things and take your belongings, wear your jacket and swing your bag on to your back. You move out, following his steps walking behind him closely in silence looking down. He walks into the corridor.

You have lava of mixed feelings of confusion and anger burning in your mind what is going on, I was supposed to do the favor and meet her but this came along itself, total wrong timing. What disaster awaits to strike, you become scared.

You walk out of building realizing the sky turns into the darker shade of blue, portraying Suga's feelings.

You stop Suga holding onto his arm demanding "what's going on? .... tell me now" you pause, he responds holding onto your hand pulling you along "not here"

you grip onto his hand and follow in silence. He takes you in the alleys. You look around "woooo where are we, I've never been here" he sits down on the ground crossing his legs over.

He looks up at you who is inhaling the view of the shrinking alley way.

You look at him and see him sitting down, he taps on the ground directing you.

so you slide down against the wall with your legs bent and sit down.

You look at him, who was looking ahead then tilts his head to face you.

You sit right besides him comforting him.

You break the emptiness between you two "wait I thought you were going to meet me on Sunday?"

You speak quietly... He speaks solidly breaking down each word "I was but I wanted to surprise you and ...." "uuuuugg" he sighs looking back down covering his eyes, rubbing his forehead.

" y/n she was my ex gf...." you wait in silence for him to speak on, but you realize by his tone, his body language, his way of speaking he didn't want to say much. So you said more to start him off. "I don't get it, how did she..?"

you raise your hands up in confusion then continue "how did she even get to me... she seems so nice"

he hushes you looking at you in depth "don't say anything nice about that filthy slimy slug" he says in a rush exploding.

You held in your laugh. after hearing him say that..sounds funny.

He asks you turning over switching sitting position, toppling his legs over yours. You look down at your legs "oh okay then... I won't"

he tells you calmly "I didn't know she was gonna make the move first and target you when I planned to get rid of her first uuuuughhhh this is not what I expected"

he pauses looking down "what did she tell you, something wrong is going to happen.." After he explains to you his side of the story which Jin already told you, but the way Suga tells you himself it's something else, he explains with his emotions bursting in anger, grief and pain. He tells you parts you don't even know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 9.2K 18
Jungkook keeps everything from his Hyungs. He never told them he was abused, he never said he had has little voices in his head that control his life...
119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
200 8 8
When you are told you only have one year to live when visited by a messenger of death, what will you do? Sit around patiently doing exactly as you ar...
40.5K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...