BTS AMBW | IMAGINES & SCENARI...

By DBBSEOK

just some scenarios between bts x black girl reader♡♡♡ Started: march 2018 More

intro
BTS TWEETS
INSECURE
BRAIDS
CLUBBING
THICC
TRAVELING
ME OR HIM? [Yoongi vs. Hoseok]
PROOF: HYUNG LINE
#africandad
DATE WITH NAMJOON
BEYONCE
DRUNK TEXT🍉
EASTER WITH HYUNG LINE
Shit african/black parents say and do
BTS X AFRICAN FOOD🥘
BABIES💜
When jimin goes to the hood
when ur lil bro gets to meet jungkook
jungkook as ur ex
jungkook as ur ex pt 2
Tae paints an amazing painting
when u r being too comortable
BTS with their daughters♡
Not BTS related but please watch you'll laugh😂

BTS GOES TO CHURCH

23.2K 478 1.7K
By DBBSEOK

BTS reaction to your church😂
Amen!

Kim Namjoon

You and Namjoon were going back to your hometown to visit your parents, you were ready to see them, it had been a while but you missed them dearly, and you were pretty sure that your dad missed Namjoon more than he missed you, seeing as he walked past you and went to hug Namjoon.

But Namjoon knew when you all went back to your hometown, you had to go back to the church you were raised up in, you told Namjoon to bring a tuxedo, silence his phone, make sure he had at least a dollar or more, and sit in the front pews of your church.

You had to wake him up early, church started at 11, and it was 9:30, you and him were getting dressed, this was the first time Namjoon had been to your church, since you both usually only stayed a day in your hometown before you had to leave because of his schedule. He had a suit on and he looked amazing, your dress was neatly pressed, your afro was looking amazing today, and you only put on light make up.

Your mom and your dad were the last ones out the house, but you and Namjoon were already waiting for them outside, and soon all of you were in the car and off to church. When you got there, your preacher had asked were there any visitors, and Namjoon of course stood up despite you telling him not to.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm from South Korea, I'm here with my lovely significant other Y/N, and her parents. Nice to meet all of you, thank you pastor." he said smiling, one of the deaconesses of the church looked at you.

"You caught you a good one Y/N."

The service had ended at 2 and Namjoon walked out of there but not before everyone was greeting him, some of the deaconesses and other ladies of the church secretly flirting with him. Namjoon was just polite, smiling, he played with a few of the kids, and finally joined you he looked tired.

"I've never been in a religious setting that long in my entire life, Y/N. How did you do it?"

"I honestly I don't know."

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok and you were visiting your parents, they had missed you both, and usually you all go to the states when it's close to the holidays. But you all decided to go, finding a loop hole in Hoseok's schedule, and somewhat asking PD to let him go visit your parents.

Hoseok had packed all of his stuff and you all prepared to go and visit your parents, you told Hoseok to pack at least two suits, because he would have to go to church. Your parents were religious people, and he would probably get a earful, seeing as they already thought he was apart of the family.

So when your parents picked you all up, you had a fun time, Sunday came fast, and you all had to deal with church. Your church was full of fake ass people.

You had greeted everyone, Hoseok, you, and your parents took a seat at the first pew, your pastor walking in and doing his acknowledgments before starting the sermon.

During the sermon, the pastor announced the choir doing the selection. The moment you heard the familiar tune from the piano and the church burst out saying "YESSS LORD", clapping, and yelling was heard throughout the church and you peeked at Hoseok, he looked around confused.

Some of the church members screaming and crying, stomping the ground. Hoseok looked confused at the whole entire scene playing out in front of him. He just looked around, everyone speaking in tongues. You wanted to laugh, you really did.

"Baby..." he leaned over to you whispering,

"What... is... going on?" Hoseok said, lightly clapping to the gospel song.

You just explained it by two words,

"Holy Ghost."

Hoseok only nodded and smiled, still watching them cry and jump around in the church. But he was still thinking

"What the fuck is going on in this church?"

Min Yoongi

Yoongi loved the stories you told of your family, he always laughed at them, he couldn't wait to meet your family either. He would meet them sooner than he imagined though.

Your family reunion was coming up, and you thought this would be the perfect opportunity for your family to meet the man who swept you off your feet. You and Yoongi would be able to attend since the whole week of the family reunion was Yoongi's break, he was excited and nervous.

When you all began packing you made sure he had a suit for church, you all set an alarm for 3:30 in the morning since your flight left at 5:00, you all had gotten ready and got everything together for the flight to the family reunion, you made it after 13 hours, your mom picking you up from the airport, she hugged Yoongi and got ready to drive back to your parents house.

Since it was Friday, you all decided to sleep in afterwards. Saturday came around, and your other family started coming over to visit, all of them meeting Yoongi, your aunts being nosey sometimes flirting with him, your little cousins being annoying, you finally seen all of your family, but Sunday came around and you all got up early. Church started at 11 and ended whenever the pastor was ready for y'all to leave.

Your pastor was acknowledging guests, some of your family members stood up, and so did Yoongi. He introduced himself, and your pastor cut him off,

"I know you! My daughter loves your group. I bet her ass is gonna regret- Oop lord forgive me. Turn your bibles to the Book of Psalms." your pastor mumbled the last part. But Yoongi only smiled and sat down.

Your pastor started the sermon, and you seen Yoongi paying attention, but he had a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Why is he sweating? He barely started the sermon, Y/N..." Yoongi asked in Korean and you looked at the pastor and there he was his forehead glistening as his voice began to pick up in volume.

"I just don't get it... he barely started the sermon and he's already sweating... how does that happen?" Yoongi stared at him, still confused

Kim Seokjin

Jin and your family had a special relationship, what you mean by that is, Jin is always cooking for them, and your mom loves it, and she constantly reminds you of it, with "Wow I wish Y/N did this for us.." and although it annoyed you, you still love your mom.

Jin however, thought that it was time to pay a visit, and you did agree, so you all booked the next available flight, to go see your mom, Jin and you never stayed until Sunday, but Jin wanted to go to your church, and see the church you grew up in.

But when he got there, he was polite, greeting some of the elderly members of the church along the way, and he sat down as the sermon started.

Your preacher was getting to into the sermon and he started doing a little "huh" sound, and you remember when you were in high school how you used to count the little "huh's" that he did in church.

Jin must've noticed the noise, and he leaned over towards you.

"Why does he keep saying huh? Is he confused about something?" Jin asked you, and you just laughed,

"Nah babe, he's just into the sermon right now."

"I've never heard someone say huh that much in a matter of 3 minutes.. that's just... wow."

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung and you were back in your hometown for a little while since Taehyung and the boys had a tour in your city, you decided to take them around the places you grew up and you suddenly asked them,

"Do you guys wanna go to my church on Sunday?"

The other members said no, saying that they just wanted to sleep in, but of course, your boyfriend Taehyung had said

"Of course baby, I wanna see your church."

Well today was the day that he would see your church, and you all walked up to the church hand-in-hand, and sat down. Everyone greeting each other, Taehyung had smiled and waved politely and warmly.

He went around to some of the elderly women of the church and helped them to their seats, they rewarded him with giving him kisses on the cheek, and a sweet thank you. You had sat at the third pew of the church, sitting close to each other, and your pastor came out.

During the sermon, the church began to praise even louder, some people jumping and screaming. One lady however, fell on the ground, and her wig fell off on the way down. You jumped up out of your seat and covered your mouth trying not to laugh.

But Taehyung was already laughing,

"Babe, did her-" you just laughed a little,

"Yup."

"If this is how your church was... I'm sure you had a lot of fun." he laughed a little, flicking his hair out of the way.

Park Jimin

Jimin and you were in your city because you felt homesick and wanted to see your family, but you knew visiting them meant you had to go to church. It had been a while since you had been to your church. But Jimin wanted to see your family too. So you both went together.

Jimin and you got there at night, and slept until it was Saturday, laying out your clothes for church and then going back to sleep. Sunday came quicker than you expected.

You went to church, and greeted your old church members, hugging some of them tightly, seeing your old church friends. Some things you loved about your church, but then that one messy lady of the church, you had almost grimaced when you seen her, but just smiled instead.

"Who's this?" she said, and Jimin just smiled and shook her hand. He remembered you showing a picture of her, and how she started rumors about you in the church.

"I'm Jimin! You must be Ms. Williamson?" Jimin asked, and she smiled at him.

"Yes, yes I am." A man coming up behind her, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, Y/N, I didn't think you were one who went for the Asians..." you only smiled, this time it was blatantly fake.

"You didn't look like being on the 6th husband, but I guess everyone had preconceived judgements, right?" the lady gasped and walked off.

"Y/N! We are in church!"

"Baby, one thing about my church is it's messy."

"Well I can see that now, I mean damn, Y/N."

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook had always wanted to visit your church, he never knew why, he just wanted to. Jungkook had decided to take you back to your hometown and see your family.

Jungkook was ready to visit your church, and you were ready to see some of your old friends from the church as well. You and your family had all took a seat in the second pew. You and Jungkook holding each other's hand.

Your pastor started the sermon, and as the sermon progressed, they began to speak in tongues, screaming and yelling in the church. People using the fans while stomping and saying "Thank you Jesus!"

Jungkook just looked around in fear and confusion.

"Babe are we supposed to act like that? What are they saying?"

You just placed your hand over his.

"Don't do it, and they're speaking in tongues Kook, they're not saying anything important. Just clap." Jungkook looked at you suspiciously before clapping.

One lady fell onto the floor, crying and screaming and Jungkook started to stand up to check on her. Jungkook only sat down, when one of the ushers came with a blanket.

"I-Is she okay?" Jungkook asked

"She alright." you said, you seen the lady get up her eyelash dangling and you almost screamed, Jungkook choked up a little, and covered his mouth.

"Babe her eyelash is coming off. Ohhhh my god." Jungkook said, before continuing,

"It's hanging on by the power of God, Y/N!"

(C) tumblr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 758 44
Started- March 8, 2019 End- August 9, 2019 "See ya later Chimmy." "W-what did you just call me?"
3.8K 208 22
Complete ✔ Edited/Revised: 2024 Living in a hybrid world where all colors in existence are shades of gray, until you meet your soulmate(s).
432K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
361 34 20
Moving away Running from her inner demons But they keep on chasing Hunting down Until she drowns Started: 17/5/2021 Finished: 11/9/2022