Naruto: Next Chance

Par Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... Plus

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Why I created Team 15.

1.7K 36 5
Par Takamiya_Shido

But what? He asked. Hokage said. I doubt at the details of this mission is being hidden. If it happened to be more than C rank. I doubt they can handle it.

Then why don't give me few genin from other teams and an expert shinobi for information gathering. Someone like Kakashi san. You can do it can't you.

You are deliberately asking for Kakashi to show their teamwork at his nose, Do you have some problem with him. Or do you blame him for letting your ideal die. I told you before, he had changed from that accident so don't blame him.

I am not blaming him lord hokage. It's just I cannot accept him as a shinobi when he left him alone on that mission not even knowing about him.

He was out casted from our clan because he didn't awake his Sharingan at his puberty. He was abandoned by our clan leader because he is not considered any worth and left at the outskirts of Uchiha clan. He lost his parent at his childhood and he was not acknowledged as Uchiha in the first place.

He thought that if he became hokage, everyone will acknowledge him and will get someone to love him but he decide to give up everything for the girl who never loved him and died by saving Kakashi san. And he gave his Sharingan to him as a jounin present. If he had known in Uchiha it is considered a taboo to give your Sharingan to an outsider. I wonder kind of treatment he would have received if he were alive today.

I consider him my hero after knowing about him from you but I cannot accept the way he was still accused in our clan. I am just angry at Kakashi san that even after that sacrifice, he cannot understand the meaning he left for him.

I do know what you are talking about but I will ask him to join this mission but you have to behave during this mission. And don't think its entire his fault, I am also somewhat guilty for what had happened. If I had paid more attention to his situation, I wouldn't have let him felt lonely.

I will take my leave lord hokage, I hope you will consider my request I have made. I will try to be at my behavior but if he did something reckless again, I won't hold myself back. and with that he left for his home with the pay scale of d rank cleaning missions to him.

Minato said to the direction of windows:
I know you are there, Kakashi, you can come out. With a nod, he appeared from the window side of the office. So haven't changed very much in your ways. Why are you spying on us.

I am sorry for my behavior but I guess he is right about me. I never actually know obito. I wont blame him if he blame me for his death. Compared to me, obito was a real hero. I just wish I could know what he mean when he said that I will became your eye to see the future. Sensei I will join this mission and make sure to protect everyone from his team. I saw what they did together as a team. Its been a while since I have witnessed the actual teamwork without teaching through tough ways.

Minato replied: I know what you mean, teamwork is very rare these days among the genin. The only teamwork I have heard were from team 8 of mirai yuuhi and it was because of their clan were trained to work with their partners and Hinata being the strongest one had lead them to actually put up a good team.

Sensei, I remember history team 15 originally was designed to work in every field of shinobi arts be it assault, tracing, and strategy. Second hokage came with this set up to create an all round team of Senju, Uchiha and Hyuuga clan. But due to their arrogance they never worked together, last attempt to create this team were disbanded by the previous Uchiha and Hyuuga leaders. If I remember it was Uchiha mikoto, Hyuuga hitomi and you sensei since last Senju was already a sannin. By any chance are you trying to create the same team again, since you have already made Uchiha Sayuri and Namikaze Naruto a team. If I am right you are planning to add either Neji or Hinata Hyuuga for this team once minami is made chunin in these exams.

Minato spoke to him: To think you have known about it this far. Yes. You are right, my original intention was to create the same team again. I want to understand why nidaime left this team setup in the first place. And it was passed down through his students koharu, homura and Danzo. I wonder why he left this setup in the first place. Senju are no longer in the line so sandaime pulled a last attempt this team by replacing Senju with Namikaze, but that idea was rejected by the same students who once proposed this idea.

Kakashi asked: Is this only reason, by knowing you sensei, you are not that type of person who will follow someone else idea that easily. So will you tell me the real reason.

Minato said to him while he took a deep breath :

I know it may sound stupid coming from me but by the time I was ten, I was not even aware of the fact I am from a respected clan. I came to know about it when I was appointed as a hokage by the sandaime. I was eager to know what type of clan I came from, who was the founder of my clan, who established our clan in konoha. what type of person Namikaze Harutora actually was. Was he a good man, why did he left Konoha.

Why did all my clan members died if they are really considered as noble just like others. I wanted to know why I was left alone to bear the name which is going to disappear in coming generations. What was their speciality in the first place. Not even Fukagu and Hiashi and Jiraiya Sensei I looked upto didn't knew that answer. But somehow I believed that I will find my answer someday. But as time goes I forgot of what I was seeking during that time. Stupid. But somehow I believe that Naruto will discover all the answer I was looking for at that time. But I believe that tobirama wanted to tell something but somehow it was twisted with lies by their students.

Kakashi asked with questionable tone: So you believe that those three had misinterpreted the actual message and created something which would only benefit them for future. Seeing elder Danzo, I can understand, after all within my time during anbu I believe that he was responsible with coup Uchiha clan was willing perform but because of your existence it was stopped. So why are you scared of.

Minato replied to his query:
I am afraid that Danzo is planning something which even I cannot prevent from happening and I want to know for what reason. This exams I am conducting with all five villages is not just for show, I want to see who are our allies and enemies. I am just considering it as an opportunity and make amends for what we all did wrong. But I recently realized that my hope is not with my village but with my family. I hope I can so my job well and protect my remaining family.

Sensei, I think you are going to have an additional member in your family someone like daughter in law. I wonder how will Kushina san and Jiraiya sama will react at this news.

Don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. For kami sake, I didn't expected that will happen so soon. An Uchiha falling for my son, all the clan will be at my head if they became aware of this. I wonder how will Uchiha clan leader will react at this. I just hope he don't put challenge like battosai to defeat him for his daughters hand. It was my very tough battle and to make it worse, battosai was on the verge of death due his incurable disease he wanted to make sure that his daughter will be in safe hands, due to that he fought me and when he was satisfied he died leaving this world. He was one shinobi I had considered worthy.

Only very are aware of it since only Uchiha Fukagu and Hisashi along their wives were the only witness of that match. I just hope he don't do the same to Naruto. I am getting the feeling that my son will bring troubles in one way or another. But I want to see the path he is going to take as a shinobi in his life.

And don't tell anyone about this. I know Kushina will be fine but I don't want lord Jiraiya to know about his love life. I don't want him to use my son as his research material for the books he is writing nowadays. For kami sake, I don't deny his skills as a writer but he had written a very wonderful book on his first attempt. I don't know why people didn't like it compared to the smuts he is writing nowadays. It was a very wonderful book, 'Tales of a gutsy ninja'. And I used his main character name for my son, then why it didn't get popular.

Kakashi said in exhausted voice: I think people don't like to a character who is hardworking and rise from the ground. They want to read about a prince who is wealthy and achieved everything with his skills and money if he didn't get it. A knight who is a dream of every women and a hero who was prophised to protect the world. Specially about getting in with as many women he likes. People don't want to acknowledge the person who is working hard from the ground just to achieve something he cannot get with.

Those type of character aren't liked people very well. even if I hate to say it, I don't like it very well when people say harsh words to those that they can never achieve their dream. It reminds of obito and guy father Might Dai. Even though he was a genin, he defeated former Seven swordsmen with pure taijutsu. I became sure that Naruto will is also someone like them. I just feel sorry of what he had gone through even though he is your son, they don't respect him as a human.

I see it all the times, people look at him like he is a demon in human but I have never seen Naruto to get angry or hatred for them. All I have seen is guilt for himself being born in this world, but it seems he don't hold any grudge for you. He is strong hearted boy kinda reminds me obito sometimes.

You are right. Kakashi, but enough of this, are you sure you will participate in this mission. If it turns to something worse you will take charge as Captain for this mission. For further assistance, Hinata Hyuuga will join this mission for long range scouting with her Byakugan. And before you say anything, this is a test of my formation of team 15, yes I want to see how they will work together seeing she was the first person to ever vouch for Naruto for letting him being shinobi. I just want to see if she can get along with them.

Sensei, mind if I say something.
Minato said: Yes. Kakashi said,

I believe that Hyuuga Hinata have something for Naruto. And to Naruto she considers that girl as his princess. I think your plan will either backfire at you or it might bring trouble from the Hyuuga clan.

Don't tell me. You don't mean. Minato for a moment went pale, and kakashi took this opportunity to put salt at it. He said : Yes I believe that Hinata likes your son to a certain extent but Naruto sees as a royalty he can never reach. So if she found about this love between Naruto and sayuri, she wont hold back without putting a good fight. I hope you and Naruto can survive this because if I ever learned anything, never anger a maiden in love, because at that moment she can became stronger than anyone you are scared of. I wish you good luck for getting two heiress as daughter in law in you law. I hope both of you can survive when the time will come. With that he left in his classic sign.

I am getting headache after listening this. Naruto I would like to see what kind of path you are going to walk. I hope you live long enough to survive your future because all I see is trouble in paradise. It will be fun how both the girls will take it. It's been a while since C.R.A had been enacted, didn't it. I didn't get it because I was only loved by Kushina and no one else. Remaining were just fan girls, I didn't chose it, but if it turns in it, it will be fun to watch your life. Naruto, I am looking forward for your path and for our future family.

Yes our future family together and also a lot of grand children.

To be continued........

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...