Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Formation of Team 15. part 1

2.7K 47 4
By Takamiya_Shido

Today, I woke up and unlike any other, today was special day for me. Yes I have become a genin and graduated from the academy and now I am going to meet my third teammate. I do hope that Sayuri is chosen for this team. While I was thinking about it.

I called by my mom, and rest of my family for the breakfast. They are trying their best for changing themselves to seek my forgiveness well it isn't that I hate them, but I think everyone deserves a chance if they are willing to reflect on their action. I took my bath and decided to join the breakfast.

My father is reading a book, Minami is helping out mom in kitchen and Naruko was preparing table. This is a scene I always wanted to have in my life. Eating together with your whole family. I remembered the time when I used to have these moments with Hinata, Boruto and Himawari. Ah, that is how it used to be before I become the Hokage. Since then, I was not able to enjoy it. I will not think about becoming Hokage this time very early unless it is necessary for me.

"Good Morning Son. You slept well. "Father asked me in a pleasant tone."
Yes. I slept well Tou-san. I am pretty excited about meeting my sensei and my third team member. I am wondering what type of person they would be like. Hey, can you tell about them so I can at least know what type of shinobi team I am going to be a part of.

"Both of you finish your breakfast and then have this discussion. For god sake, at least show some manners. And Naruto don't get excited now. You will see them soon .Kushina said in an irritated one."

Oni San, do you really want to know about him. I can tell you about him. Naruko said in a Pleasant way.
Please. Tell me. Is he cool, is an awesome ninja. I asked in an excited voice.

Your Sensei used to be my Sensei at one point of time. His name is Uchiha Shishui .Unlike Itachi Sensei, who is stotic and hard to understand. He is a very funny and
Very cool shinobi at the same time. He once said this to me that he would remain a child in his attitude rather than becoming a stuck up brooding adult. He is a very interesting person. In nature, though at times he can be very picky about his food .As compared to Minami Sensei, he will be very funny and I believe that he will help you but he is very hard to be pleased. I have to pass his stupid test even though he is asked to train me by Hokage himself.

"No that is true of Itachi Sensei; I admit he is a bit stotic and hard to read but he is a good person. I admit Shisui is a good Sensei, but I don't want to through his stupid test once again. Father please tells him not to take that stupid test. I already know what it is all about."Minami said in slight hesitant tone.

"Sorry. Minami, Naruto. But I cannot. Even I said it to him, he won't listen to me. And as Teacher he is within his rights to teach someone or not. As for test, I am not sure about what type of test he will take. He didn't get satisfied by only the term you knew already, he is so irritating that unless you prove it through your action. That is the type of person he is. Even though I hate to admit it, he is more capable than Kakashi in terms of teaching. But he didn't want to teach anyone in the first place. Because Naruko and her team proved her words through her action, he only decided to teach her along with her teammates. You can understand this, if I tell you this; he had the guts to refuse the order of joining police force, a direct order from the Uchiha Clan Leader. His own clan leader just because he was offered with the choice to be my bodyguard by your mother Request."Minato the Fourth Hokage said with a sigh.

"Well Enough about Sensei. Tou-san tell me, who will be our third team member. Is he a shinobi or a kunoichi. Tell me, tell me. I asked him with an excited tone again.
"Yes Father you didn't tell me about it either. Who is this third person you are including in our team. I would like it if it would be a Kunoichi. I can teach her a few things. Minami said with a pleasant tone."

"Minami that is something, I haven't decided yet. I cannot arrange any members from past years graduates. They are already completed. So, I am thinking about choosing a talented one among the current year academy batch. Just like Naruto, they will be of same batch of Naruto. I have told instructors that they only tell them that there is need for an individual to fill in Naruto team. Whoever is willing to join to become genin can nominate themselves. I have told them Minami will not be a part of the team, just to avoid the chase and followers of yours. I want to see who is willing to join if only Naruto is involved. I will see the results today and on that factor, your third team member will be chosen. With that your team will be completed."

"Isn't that a bit vague, Minato. You know it means no one will feel motivated if any special person who is famous to be looked by everyone. You know that, Hinata and Sasuke were the source of inspiration to motivate the civilian students and rival source for clan heir and Heiress. Due to that fact many students put their efforts to became genin in the first place. Yet you are not telling them they are getting to be in team of no one special. Wont it backfire for team creation in first place."Kushina asked in a doubtful tone.

"Yes. At one point it have its drawbacks, but at the same time it will also conclude the fact who is willing to be a part of someone who isn't a genius. Sorry, Naruto I know it feels bad but you are not a genius. It doesn't mean that you cannot be stronger. My Sensei, Jiraiya is a prime example who fits in the same type as you. He wasn't considered special by the people around him at that time but he didn't give up and became stronger than all both of the Sanin and achieved the title of Sage from Elder Toad. This is the only method I can come up with to find you a proper teammate. I am sorry if it is the only solution I can come up with."Minato said in a pleased tone.

"It's alright. I don't want to be picky either. I was allowed to graduate in the first place is enough for me. I will not ask for any special treatment."Naruto said.

"alright everyone. Finish your breakfast, Naruto you will head for the academy. Minami will join you later. I will soon head to there soon I finish my business in office.Naruto good luck. I wish you luck that you will get a good team member."Minato s asid to everyone.

Meanwhile, at the Academy,
Umino Iruka just entered in classroom just like everyday. He is geeting used to it to teach the new batch of brats every year .But with yesterday he was kinda getting depressed that one of this final year will be getting the chance of early graduation. He had announced that hokage is giving a special previlage for a Finding candidate for team of his son. He was feeling bad when most of the class showed no enthusiasm for volunteering themselves, thinking that hokage is playing favourites just because he wants his son to participate in Chunin Exams. He felt bad for Naruto too. Because as a teacher it was his responsibility to tell the students properly about right and wrong. He knew Naruto had the potential to surpass him, because Hinata the Hyuuga Heiress once told him "That boy will became the inspiration for the upcoming students, a greatest asset for this village more than anyone and he will became the strongest Shinobi in the history of Hidden Leaf Village."

That statement was a surprise for him, because every result showed and everyone believed that he is useless and greatest Failure. But Hinata had seen something in Naruto which no can see it. And the boy proved it by defeating his death, which was caused by Mizuki. Defeating Hinata in front of shinobi council and even earned the respect of all the current clan leaders. They all even allowed him to participate in this chunin exams willingly.

The one who was considered the worst shinobi in the history of konoha is getting acknowledged by the clan leaders of konoha.and today he was hoping that some of them may consider to be a part of his team. With a faint hope in his heart, he entered in his class. As usual these bunch are full of noisy brats who won't listen unless he speak: "All of you quiet down. The class is about to start." using his big forehead technique.

As I said yesterday, one you might get the chance to graduate early and be a part of Naruto team. I asked you to volunteer themselves since Lord Hokage asked me to give this chance to you, so who is willing to participate, please come forward.

He was expecting that maybe students will come at his speech but to his surprise, only two girls came forward to show their willingness to be a part of the team. Iruka was shocked to say out of the batch of 30 students; only two girls are willing to show themselves. They were Sayuri Uchiha and Midori Kakei.

Sayuri was sure that only she will volunteer for this. She was quite surprised when a girl whose clan not very recognized by the village officials also willing to be a part of this team. Midori is a girl with self esteem, but at the same she acknowledged Naruto from his early years. She had seen how the boy had struggled with all his failures. She doesn't have any special feelings for him, but at same time she thought no ill of the boy. She wants to take this opportunity to be a genin. She was also surprised when the Uchiha heiress volunteered herself thinking that she would rather stay away from that boy.

"So, you are willing to participate for this team. Please go for the exam hall. Lord Hokage will come there soon" and with both of the girls proceeded for the hall."

He handed over his class to Ebisu and visited for the hall. Hokage was already waiting there when he arrived at the hall. Minato was surprised that only two girls are willing to be the part of the team. Naruto who  meet Iruka at hallway also entered with Iruka sensei. He was quite surprised at the appearance of another girl. She looked quite familiar to her, but he was aware that she isn't the one he remembered. But then, who is she? His query were soon answered when hokage asked them to introduce themselves.

I am Sayuri Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf Village. I volunteered for this promotion because I want to make my brothers and father acknowledge my strength as a shinobi of the village and I want to fulfill a certain promise I made to someone. She said the last words looking towards Naruto with a slight blush on her face.

This expression didn't get unnoticed by minato, he was shocked she the daughter of Uchiha clan Leader had feelings for his son. Hinata also said clearly to him that she believed in Naruto and again another Girl from a prestigious clan as Uchiha wants to get strong for Naruto sake. He thought that his son is going to bring trouble to him in one way or another. He then looked for another girl. He was aware of the fact that her clan was not recognized as official clan by the elders since they don't possess any unique trait just like other noble clans. They have abandoned their customs and norms in order to survive in this world. This was what worried him and maybe she wanted to prove the existence of her people since most of them are living a civilian life. She was asked to introduce herself: she said

"My name is Midori Kakei. I want to a became a animal tamer and prove that even though my clan is no longer in shinobi life, I can still prove my strength from my abandoned clan."

As minato feared, she want everyone in Konoha to acknowledge her clan. Naruto however was shocked after hearing her clan name. He now realized who she is? The deceased mother of Sumire Kakei. His Future Daughter in Law mother. He was in quite dilemma of how to handle her situation. He Knew she was used by root and eventually Nue was sealed in Sumire by those bastards which eventually resulted her health isues to lead her to death. He want to rescue her but at the same time he didn't want to change history as much because he want Sumire to be born in this world. But at the same time he wants to give her a chance to live. He went to his mindscape to seek help from Kurama. As he was about to say, Kurama stopped him from speaking by saying:

"Don't say anything. I know what you want to ask. And in opinion you ask, I will say this, do not get involved in her life. Naruto just like you, she had bear her pain, her sufferings in order to achieve something right. You can save her after Nue is sealed in her Daughter. You can rescue her later when everything will be completed. And the same I will say for Orochimaru. It would be better if you don't kill him permanently because we need a certain boy from him. Naruto realized of who he was talking about 'Mitsuki' his son best friend and trustworthy Teammate. Only Orochimaru can create him again. How stupid he could be, He was thinking about killing him while he is the one who gave his research to konoha after he changed and even helped him in cleaning in Danzo past mess. He cannot be reckless and have to make sure that Anko Curse seal shouldn't get healed or removed unless the right time came. His responsibility is not to kill him but to make him realize of where he went wrong. As long as her curse mark is intact, he can revive Orochimaru again. Yeah! It can work.

It seems that I will have to apologies to her in the future for the time being, I have to goodbye for the best. But I will you protect you at the right time. I am sorry. I will see u again Kurama. Thanks for showing me the right path again "and by saying it he cut off his link

Minato said to them, due to uncertainity and to measure the level properly I have decided that you have to perform a shinobi spar while putting all of your efforts and skills. The one who will win with her skills and following the rule of shinobi Kumite will be selected for the team, but if anyone found breaking the rules will be disqualified. Ninjutsu is prohibited at any condition. Now the battle of Shinobi Kumite Begin,

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
2.3K 104 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...