Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3

2.9K 55 16
By Takamiya_Shido

In previous chapter:

From that day Yasaka who is still a virgin and unmarried yet to imprinted get herself a daughter which later reveals that she is indeed her real daughter.

I Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, who saw this determined my heart to bear the responsibility of my actions and reveal my secrets to my princess.
:

After seeing all of that I was sweating really Hard. Kurahime and Kurama were in deep grief from the death of Kunou Real parents. When I along with them saw the fate of Naruto, it was terrible. No one should go through that. It is cruel. It's not worth it. Just because I started to get acknowledged,  Sasuke took everything from me. He didn't hesitate to destroy the entire world. After wiping the tears from my eyes. I decided to speak with Kurama and Kurahime. I said :

"Kurahime, Kurama. I am not going to commit the same mistake again. Not after seeing what happened to our family. This time, we will not save Sasuke. I will leave that matter to his clan. I will not interfere, if he wants to be saved, he will be saved, but not by me. He is neither my friend, nor my Rival or anything. He is just a victim, that's all. I will follow what Namikaze adviced me on his departure. I along with Yasaka, Hinata, Sayuri and all those girls who will love me from the depth of their heart will live a happy life this time. I will amend my relationship with my family and in time I will tell them the truth. I had enough of these regrets. Now I will live for my beloved ones, not for the everyone but for those who really cares about me.

Kurama and Kurahime who heard my response smirked and spoke to me.

"That's my boy. You have realized the meaning of the words Namikaze Naruto said on his final day. You now truly understood the meaning of life and flow of time.It  is different in every dimension. Naruto,  Let's do our best in right way and right path". Kurama said to me.

At that time Kurahime appeared in front of me. No matter how many times I see her, I am always amazed by her beauty. Wearing her orange Kimino I made for her, revealing her proportions in front of me, she made eye level contact to me and said:

"Naruto you have lived a life in your world in different way. As an orphan. But here you are going to live it as Naruto Namikaze from here on. And in different world with different name and different personalities. But everytime events changes according to the life of different world rules. That is what known as Theory of Life. You can't control it, but the decision we make in that time also changes our Destiny. Just like you made in Kunou World. Here, my former Tenant Namikaze Naruto of this world made a harsh decision to leave everything to you. He wanted to live too, but he made his mind to see a better life for you and his Family. He wanted to make his Oni San live his life with his parents and sisters. He wanted to bring happiness to Sayuri and all those who he watched from your memories. So let's make our choices right this time and move forward for a better future."

"Yeah. Let's make our future filled with happiness and love." Naruto said with smile.

Kurahime said:" With that said we have be careful of Sasuke Uchiha. He is a decision factor for everything. Your Sasuke is a good man, thanks to your efforts. He even saved my Grand Daughter Kunou, but our Sasuke is a different story. If he became threat to us, don't hesitate to kill him. If things got worse, I will take control of you and kill him myself." she said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Now Naruto, go to the real world, Yasaka is waiting for you and her answers. You will tell your family in time, and I am sure unlike what happened in Kunou timeline, this time we will forge a bond far stronger than anyone and will overcome everything. And add to our surprise, you have something special in your eyes. But we will talk about it later. I will stay by your side, till there is a chance of being with you." Kurama said with his foxy grin.

"Thank you. For being with me. Kurama, Kurahime. I will definitely get stronger but not with easy path, with everyone and with proper time."

With speaking those words, I left my Mindscape.

When I opened my eyes, Yasaka and Hishamaru were looking at me. Yasaka was quite worried and Hishamaru with a little girl by her side. When I looked at them, I realized that tears are coming from my eyes. I when looked at Yasaka and Kunou, I wipe my tears with my hands.

"Naruto what happened to you. Why are you crying. Did something happen to you, while performing that Jutsu." Yasaka asked me with a concern voice while holding sleeping Kunou in her arms.

"Hime, you won't like it in any way if I tell you. I want both you and Lady Hishamaru to listen to me very carefully. Please keep this fact a secret no matter what. With that being said Hishamaru also used her technique to put the child she was holding in sleeping and paid attention to my words. Yasaka signaled everyone to leave the room. After getting the space I decided to speak.":

" Lady Hishamaru, Hime  Kunou is from a parallel world. A world similar to our own world, but yet a bit different in few aspects. Her blood test revealed that she is Yasaka Daughter, but the Yasaka of different world. And her father was Namikaze Naruto of different world, in other words if my DNA sample were taken for Kunou Father test, it will show positive results even though I haven't had any relationship with Yasaka Hime. In one way,  she is My and Yasaka Daughter but at the same time she isn't. So I request you not reveal this truth to Kunou, not untill she is mature enough to Understand it."

Yasaka who listened this was Shocked to the core. The child she she found 7 years ago was her own daughter from different world. And Kunou Father was none another than Naruto with whom she get imprinted. She was happy that he got to see Naruto and to make it more happy Naruto is my husband so we must have done those Things too. But her focus shifted when Hishamaru asked me a question.

She asked: "Then why is Lady Kunou doing here in our world.  It would be better if we sent her to her own world. To her real parents. We have no right to keep her here forever because if we do, then her parents will be worried to death".

Yasaka who heard this didn't like it in the first place. She took care of Kunou for almost 7 years. She may not be an actual mother but she took care of Kunou like her own flesh. How can she suddenly leave her just for someone who didn't came for almost 7 Years.

Hearing those words, I decided to speak. :

"We cannot because of this. I raised my fist toward them, at first both of them were shocked of my action but they sensed Chakra flowing in my fist. When they touched it, the message which I saw through Kunou, both of them ended up seeing it. At first they were enraged, frustrated but with time they calmed down and had a serious look. It's like they wanted to
Kill a certain Uchiha without telling him for what he did.

"So what is my lady wish. She must have told you of you must do. My lady , Kurahime always thinks something if it is related to her family. " Hishamaru asked me.

"She had already considered her Grand Daughter and will be treated in that way. That is Kurahime, the queen of this Country had wished for." I responded to her questions.

"By the way, who is the child you are holding in your arms". I said to her.

I asked her because she had a very similar appearance to Hishamaru. She said while soothing the child hair.

"Please forgive me for not introducing her,  she is Kon. She is mine and my Master Daughter. She was born after Yasaka was 6. She is 12 years old and Elder compared to Lady Kunou but her behavior is very childish. Due to that fact, she is being taught strictly."

I see so she is Namikaze Harutora, second Daughter but since they is always taught to serve their master, she is going through it. Must be Hard, I don't like to follow rules untill it came to asking for Hinata Hand. It was one hell of experience by Kakashi Sensei and Baa-Chan. Those were some good days.

" So, with that being said, I am Namikaze Naruto. The one who is chosen to be a fox Summoner. And I am son of 4th Hokage, Namikaze Minato from the same clan of your Master, Harutora Namikaze. It is my honour to meet you. " by speaking those words I introduced myself to Hishamaru.

Hishamaru said, "It's good to see you. Besides my master, you are the only human who had entered in our country. I had high expectations from you. Don't betray the trust our princess had put on you.  In my eyesight you are a passing Candidate, but you must prove your worth with your actions. You are My Lady Jinchuriki too, I hope to get along with you. "

"I will do my best to meet your expectations and perform according to to my best. If you please, I want you to leave me and Hime for a moment. There is something I want to talk to her in alone."
.

I asked her to interact in privacy. I asked Yasaka:
“Princess. Do you remember the time when you asked me about my Clan Name. The Truth is I am Naruto Uzumaki a Reincarnated Soul From a Parallel World. When I came here, Naruto Namikaze of this World was at the verge of Death. I somehow manage to merge with his Emotions but after consulting him and telling him my reason to came in this world. He willingly left this world entrusting everything to me along with his own Family promised him that I will do my best, but the fact I feel hesitant to speak about this matter, I didn’t tell anyone, even you. I fear that if I tell them, they will leave me alone and I don’t want to live that life again. If you think I am still not worthy enough to be your Summoner, then you can erase my name from your Summoning Contract. I have made a promise to him that this time I will live my life for the best”

Yasaka who wasn’t prepared for that type of response was shocked for a moment but after having a deep thinking she decided to speak. She said:
“You Know, I first never believe in the stories of time travel, Reincarnation or parallel world in the first place but when Kunou first appeared I was shocked looking at her Nine tails because only who are from royal blood or work hard enough are able to achieve that much power. then her blood test which Revealed that I was her mother which shocked me to the core .but still I felt some attachment for Kunou and didn’t stop her to call me mother, even though I am nowhere of mothers age even if I look like one.

At first I thought that she is a blessing from my mother, but after seeing all that, I realized the truth and I believe that maybe , even though she is not our Daughter, but at the same time, it is our responsibility to care of her. Naruto, I don’t know very much about this Reincarnartion and I don’t even know whether you are of this world or some another world. The man with whom I got imprinted is a kind man, stupid, a bit of an idiot and at the same time a shinobi of strong heart.i have accepted him from my Heart and I want to see my future with that man. And I also want to have our family grow bigger.i don’t mind if you have multiple lovers, I will accept them if they are worthy in my eyesight. And I don’t care of what type of life you have lived, from now on You are my Naruto, my Life Partner, my everything. So have faith in yourself, because I have chosen you to be mine. What about you, Naruto. Are you willing to accept me? ”

That confession became a surprise for me because I never once imagined that I will be accepted by Yasaka that easily. That time I felt something in my heart like a burden had been released from me. That was the feelings I have always been holding in my heart.I was on the verge of crying, While wiping away my tears, I said:
Yasaka, Thank You. That means a very much to me. I had always feared that if I told you everything, I will lose everything.i don’t know how much much I can do but I will do my best to live my new life with you, Hinata,Sayuri and everyone who will be a part of our family’s will be responsible for Kunou life as well. She may not be my daughter but at the same time, she is my responsibility no,  she is our responsibility. We will do what is best for her..and I will do my best to live this life: The Second Chance I got in my life.i will
.Yasaka spoke to me with a soothing tone

“its all right Naruto. Everyone has their own fears. If we act brave and cover our real emotions because of our fear, we are running away from our true self.i am glad you told me the secrets you have been hiding in your heart. It willease your heart as well. Hey, Can I ask you Something?

“Yes, what it is” Naruto asked
Hinata, why is she special to you.Do you have some some history with her in your past life. What type of person she and you looked like in your past life?

Naruto said, “Hinata is precious to me because she was there with me from shadows when no was there. I was an orphan, container of Kurama, Kyubii from my world. An orphan who never knew who were his parents. I was hated by my own village for almost 16 years of my life. I had eaten food from dustbins, slept on roads, street, during cold and rain until Third Hokage gave me a Cheap Apartment in no entering zone. because no one wanted to have mervy on me they didn’t hesitate to kill me on many occasions. Hinata left gifts for me that I always wanted to purchase without showing her appearance. When no one believed in my claim of becoming Hokage, She belieed in me.she had loved for almost nineteen years of my life unconditionally, even though I didn’t pay attention to her for most of my life.

Until her sister got kidnapped by toneri and I felt something when he said that he will come to take Hinata Hand.when my team send for her rescue, and got cought in dream world, I saw everything of hinata Dreams and life. I felt like an idiot for ignoring her.During our search when I looked at her face closely, I felt like a blind man who is looking to the sun for the first time in his life.She was a Princess andi was judt a ruffian with rough attitude without raised in proper clan attitude. At one point I confessed to her my feelings, but she didn’t accepted it. I was confused and enraged when I saw her going away with toneri. I was never this much angry in my whole life.During my depression of rejection,my teammates beat some sense in me and I realized the meaning of her action.i gained courage and promised that I will rescue her.and she confessed to me by giving me torn scarf she was knitting for me this whole time.

I felt joy because I was accepted by her, now I also accepted her from the depth of my heart.. after my fight with toneri I alsomost won,but when my own chakra got sucked by toneri, she shared her own hakra and life force to heal me.That day, I feel like I have found my other Half.withher I am complete and eventually,we rescued toneri when he was on the verge of dying.he realized his mistakes and promised me that as long he is alive, Earth will never be destroyed by moon again.

During our return, I asked her about the time when we were asked as child with whom we wnt to spend our last day, I told that during those I didn’t knew my parents, nor I have any friend. But now, I knew it clearly.i want to be with you until the day I die and if possible even after the end of my life.i want o be with Hinata. From that day I become  hinata  first kiss and she beceme the first girl I have kissed with passion of love.i was kissed by times when I was on the verge of death for medical purpose and othrs time one some other wnted to steal Chakra from me.i almost had a good life with Hnata and had a family of two children, one boy and one girl.

My relation to my children weren’t very good at first because I never knew a fathers love in my whole life.but at times I was able to amend it and During on her last  Days,she promised me that she will be waiting for me in afterlife. Ater 9 years I also passed away entrusting everything to my children to fulfill my promise.and I was told by Rikodou Sennin, that she ahd already been Rincarnated here, and did it because she was promised that  I will come here soon.

but Rincarnation had price to pay, she lost every memory of her past life.I was able to remember it because of sage blessing and Namikaze Emotions.Though it seemed that she had recived Hamura Chakra earlier than I expected.She may not remember her past life but she had feelings for me, due to that she tok care for me everytime I was bullied here.her personality might have changed, but she is still same Hinata I have loved because her emotions toward me are still the same. ””

“That is some tale I would like to listen someday, I guess she is the one u r wiling to do anyrhing.”Yasaka said;

“Not only her, I will do anything, pay any price and surpass any limits in order to protect my beloved ones. She is my Byakugan Princess, You are my Fox Princess, Sayuri is my Uchiha Princess. You saw everything about her in Kunou Dream message. I am not going to ignore anyone who has feelings for me and I will accept them from my heart.but I cannot do it alone, I need help from everyone. Yasaka will you help me in making our family bigger. ”Naruto asked in a calm tone.

“Of Course, Naruto. I said it to you before I will do anything to help you. And after seeing that, there is no way I will stay quite and watch everything. If things get worse, I will personally interfere in those matters. But you will tell everyone, I mean our future family everything about it.So are you in. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze

.”Yasaka asked in pleassnat tone
“I am in. I will do my best.But I think Its time I should head back. If my Family found out that I not in my room, they will be worried to death. After all, tomorrow is the day, we will accept Sayuri as our teammate of team 15.she would become angry if I didn’t come in time. So lets go back.”Naruto Said to her.

And With that Yasaka Snapped her finger and Performed the reverse summoning.i was again in my room.Yasaka was holfing Sleeping Kunou in her arms. I went to my bed and Yasaka Slept on a spare bed she created with her magic. I was looking at her, whenshe said certain words, she said “Naruto, control your emotions, no matter how much you look, I am not going sleep in the same bed until you grow up a bit.though you are mentally old, your body is still of a child.you know. With that she winked at me and decided to get some sleep.”

“just wait for few years.He will definitely break you and I will enjoy you punishing, my daughter. We will have a awesome threesome of Mother and daughter at that time . oh. I am getting excited just thinking about it. ” Kurahime spoke through my Mindscape.

“She is Crazy, Both Kurama and And Naruto thought before he cut off the link and went back to his sleep. He had a lot of work to do tomorrow. And to prepare for future missions..”

Note from Author.

It's been it's been awhile I have written this chapter. I am sorry for taking it too long to complete because I was not getting any idea how to finish this chapter .thank you guys for reading this and supporting me till now I will do my best to update this chapter very soon and as per suggestion on my friend I was asked to have Harem of girls who even have slightest bit of feeling for Naruto including his sisters don't worry they will only accept him after knowing about his truth and as a medium to protect the dojutsu of namikaze Clan yes I am talking about Jogan. Stay tuned with me and.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...
31.8K 957 47
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
3.2K 128 13
This a Naruhina story that takes place right after the pain attack and continues all the way till they're young adults. This is Naruto realizing his...