Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1

3.5K 65 11
By Takamiya_Shido

Uh, yeah, kind of" Naruto admitted truthfully. The month he trained and lived with Yasaka , he had come to learn about a different things about her. which was she could be quite flirtatious and loved to tease him. Kind of like her mother but at a lesser degree, something he should have expected from a MILF, to admit it truthfully. Keep this further and she would make him spill out one of his secret so he needs to change the topic fast "What about you Yasaka, you haven't told me about Kunou's father yet."

"Oh, nice Naruto" Kurahime gave him a thumb up "In case we meet that bastard in the future, all you need is ask and I will give you all of my chakra just so that you can kill him for me" Clearly Kurahime's anger for the one who knocked up her daughter hadn't decreased at all over the month.

Yasaka stopped eating her candy and released a long sigh.

"To tell you the truth, I don't even know who her father is..." Naruto immediately choked on what he was eating and coughed violently into his hand, grabbing a bottle of water he quickly opened it and drank down the whole thing.

"Oh hoh!" Kurama whispered in amusement, looking up to see a dumbfounded Kurahime, whose world just shattered around her.

"W-What!" was everything she could say.

"Wow. You surprised me Yasaka" Naruto said, trying to absorb the new "No offence but...uh, I don't think you're that kind of woman..."

"I'm a virgin." Yasaka appeared to be a little offended by his words but she said it anyway.

"Excuse me?" Naruto asked in shock. Kurahime nearly fell of Kurama's head at that moment.

"I found Kunou 7 years ago outside the door of my room, Naruto" Yasaka said, looking at her daughter with a soft smile "Even at a young age like this, Kunou is already a Nine-tails so decided to take her in and raise her like my daughter so I could teach her how to use her power for good when she grows up. But the more she grew up, the more my servants and everyone said she look a lot like me so I decided to run some blood test and indeed, she is a Hanyo, my biological daughter with a human."

"B-But...how?" Naruto asked in shock.

"That is the question I'm trying to find the answer Naruto. The fact that I am only 18 Years old there is no way she can be my child. She is 7 year old and logically looking at my age I should have been 11 at her birth time but I haven't even mated with a male. And we don't give birth to a child unless we get imprinted by our partner. And during the time I found I was not even imprinted.I am quite troubled by this very fact. " Yasaka shook her head but then smiled and spread her arms when Kunou ran over to her and threw herself into her mother's arms.

Looking at the mother and her daughter, Naruto could only wonder one thing as his mind could only think about one conclusion for this.

Was it possible for parallel world time travel besides reincarnation in parallel world.

And if so...why did the future Yasaka sent a newborn Kunou back in time to her past-self?

Did he committed some mistakes while performing his tasks. Did he failed to protect this world in future. Did Future Yasaka send some message with her Kunou. While he was thinking about this, Kurama sudden words surprised him. Kurama said:

In his Mindscape

"Naruto. Can you listen to me for a second. Kurahime you too. I know you are shocked but this is regarding your daughter and granddaughter. So come to reality. This can be event changing Moment for the future."

Naruto understanding the meaning of those words decided to his friend advice. When it comes to advice,  Kurama had always been with him for the best. Kurahime knowing the fact it can be serious decided to put her ears to him. She is usually a Tsundere when it comes to be honest about her feelings but even she realized that she is with a Biju who had clear understanding of world and had spend time with Rikudou Sennin of the  world he came from.  So she decided to listen.

Kurama with a serious tone said: "Naruto, Kurahime. Had you seen unusual things about Kuno during this one month."

Both of them were quite surprised at the statement. Being Recovering first, Naruto asked his Buddy. "What unusual you are talking about".She is just a normal Kid like any Fox Youkai right.

Kurahime decided to speak: " Kurama, are you speaking about the special gift Kuno is born with. I have seen it only the time when with she was with those Sisters of Naruto". Is it regarding that matter. If so then what about it.

"Special Gift?" Naruto asked with a dubious look.

"Kurahime decided to speak: Naruto Unlike you and me she is blessed with a special gift to judge Chakra. She can easily predict which chakra is of good and which one is evil. I cannot do it unless I enter in Sennin-Youkai mode. Also known as Senkai mode. But she can predict the Good and Evil Chakra nature which is sealed inside your Sister. Also if she master it, She can easily read people's emotions and can predict enemy and friends during a battle.

"It's not possible Because that ability is.......  " Naruto replied with a Shock look on his face. He finally realized what ability Kurama and Kurahime are talking about. This was his original ability when he first gained the Mastery of the Nine Tails or Kurama Chakra. It was so unique that many people or Elder Shinobi who was aware of it wanted the Nine Tails so Badly that they would even betray the treaty of peace created by Hashirama Senju.

In his world Hashirama was aware of this fact and due to its potent Chakra, he requested his wife who was an Uzumaki sealed it in her body. She can use that power to sense enemies out of friends which made Uzumaki more terrific Clan from his world. The fact that in both world Uzumaki are Seal Master and Uzumaki Females possess special Chakra to create the powerful Adamantine Chakra Binding Chain. Karin and Kushina Uzumaki his mother from his original world are prime examples of this and here in this world his mother Kushina Uzumaki, Minami Namikaze and Naruko Namikaze are the proof he can say that exist today of that power. Because of that unique ability Uzumakis are also wiped out here during Second Shinobi World War.

Kurahime who was surprised by Naruto reaction decided to ask him in serious tone.She said "Naruto, do you know something that I should know right now,  because if you don't I will rip your manhood apart from you. So tell me, what you are aware of? " she asked in such sweet and dangerous smile that he remembered the time he first meet her in his Mindscape. He decided to speak truth to her. She is the only one who can help him in terrible conditions. He said:

" That ability is the original ability of Kurama Chakra. I experienced it first when I forcefully mastered that Chakra. It helped me in war a lot and brought victory to Allied Shinobi. But only I can use that ability because besides me there was no Male Uzumaki alive and only jinchuriki of Kurama. But if Kunou do possess that ability then it only means one thing that is..... ".

"That she is Yasaka and your child from the alternate future, who is blessed with Kurama Special Abilities. Now that makes sense." Kurahime said it with pleased tone.

Actually she was a bit happy that her Host is also her Son-in-law. When Naruto came in this world she wished that he could be a part of his family because she had seen her memories a bit and she wanted him to be happy by making him a part of her family. She even hoped that she can get her daughter for him and if he get imprinted by her then she can at least see her grand children. She wouldn't mind how much girls Naruto will get because even she shared Harutora with Hishamaru her best friend and Yasaka Guardian.But when Yasaka told Konou is her daughter, she wanted to kill the man who had sex with her daughter without her permission, because she had chosen Naruto to fulfill that duty. But with today Conversation she knows that Yasaka is still a virgin and unmarried. And Kunou is from an alternate future. She also understood now why Kunou get so attached with Naruto and Yasaka. It's her instincts that told her that she will be safe around Naruto and Yasaka. Like a child feels when he/she is around her parent.

But today conversation brought a different matter in hand. Where did they went wrong in that future. Did Kunou had any message for Naruto so he can do things in better way Now. She only had one way to know. She had to go to her Country and perform a specific Youkai Technique. "Ningendo". Unlike Rikudou Sennin "Ningendo" This technique reads the soul of a person without killing it and also be used to transfer message if user want to remember it to show someone Directly via Spiritual Link. She told Naruto and Kurama in serious tone.

"Alright Naruto I will spare your manhood on my two conditions:

1. If you really got imprinted by my Daughter, then you have take responsibility for her.

2. You have to go visit Makai Country tonight with Yasaka and you will tell her the truth about your life. I can figure out if Kunou had some message for you from the future. Trust me, it will take only few hours and then we will prepare for the worst.

It seems that we had went wrong and did something we shouldn't have. So better prepare yourself. She then looked looked toward Kurama. She then said,

"Kurama, you may be a being created by Chakra but your intelligence is something we will need in coming future. Naruto here is no longer a Chakra Master here. Unless He masters the Fusion from the scratch, he can never enter in Senkai mode. Even if we gave him amass amount of Chakra and made him enter in Chakra mode, no matter how much we try. More than 5 minutes and he will loose all of his chakra and get poisoned by Youkai. So we have be careful for that fact. Naruto ask Yasaka about her imprint. On that answer we can proceed. Bet everything on this single Chance. No matter how hard you try Kunou can no longer go back to her original world because it is destroyed and we have make her happy here. She is your daughter from alternate future, unless she reaches the age of 16 or gains maturity, she won't get imprinted. So for her sake and for everyone who is going to be a part of our family we have to take action now."

Naruto after hearing those words realise that he gave to gain courage to know the truth. And tell Yasaka everything about his life. He decided that he will do it now. Yasaka had revealed her truth so he must also reveal his truth. With a deep sigh, he said: "Alright you won, I will tell her about my life. And I will correct for the mistake I did where Kunou came from.". And thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it, Kurahime, Kurama. Let's Change our future in a better one.

With that he decided to escape from his Mindscape.

In Reality.....

"Naruto, Naruto wake up. Are you alright." Yasaka asked with a concerned look.

"I am fine. I was just have a long talk with your mother. It really was very tiring." Naruto said to her.

"What did she say"? Yasaka asked him

Naruto gaining courage decided to speak:"Yasaka did you get imprinted by me? ". Just tell me if it really is true then you have to prepare yourself for lot of surprises. I have resolved myself to tell you the truth so please Answer honestly.

Yasaka who was surprised with this question hesitantly said:

" Yes. I have been imprinted by you during the time you were in Hospital recovering from your injury. Due to this I decided to approach and help you as possible. You were so mature and so caring and specially your eyes always reflects the deep ocean in which I almost get lost. I didn't wanted you to know about Kunou in the first place so you can think me as a girl but you maintain a distance because I told you that she is my daughter". I don't know why but I do believe that you and I share a bond which is far from fate and Destiny.

Naruto hearing her honest answer decided that indeed his appearance had caused various things in this world. He was right on spot and that means Kunou is indeed his daughter. He decided to speak again:

"Yasaka, your mother Kurahime had asked a request from you. She wants to perform a jutsu on Kunou in Makai Country Shrine. For that I Have to go to your country. But after this, I promise I will tell you everything about me. Please. Just this once heed my request. I promise I will tell you everything."

Yasaka who heard that request asked him: "Naruto you are asking a lot from me. But I will keep you to your promise because my mother requested it. So don't try to trick me with your sweet words again. Hishamaru is waiting for you too. She wants to to see our new summoner. So let's get going."

And just with a snap of her finger we got transferred through the summoning Circle. I was beyond amazed to see the view when I saw that place. It was filled with nature and natural Energy. Youkai Energy is Strong here. I was standing in front of the Shrine temple which is like a Royal place for a Priestess. This is where she lives. The Princess of Makai.

When I was fascinated with the view in front of me, Yasaka spoke to me:
"Naruto this is the place where I live with my daughter and servants. When she opened the door she was welcomed by a lady with Silver hair with Pure silver Fox ears and Tails. That lady greeted Yasaka with Honour and said :

"Welcome Home, Princess and Lady Kunou. How was your day. And who is this young man I see with you."

"He is the one I have chosen to be our summoner and he is also the Jinchuriki of my mother. Please show him the way to to sacred hall. My mother is going to perform a certain jutsu on Kunou. After that only he will keep his words to me." she said to Hishamaru while she winked at me.

Hishamaru when I looked at her, she gave the aura of a cold and collective person and while taking a glance of her energy, she is nearly the same level as Yasaka. I got a good idea that she is like the elder Kitsune but she looked really beautiful with her fox ears. I thanked my luck for meeting these amazing beings in this world. I am glad that I am now a Fox Summoner instead of Toad Summoner. It's not like I hate toads, I really like them but when it comes to beauty and graciousness Kitsune are the best. Specially they can look like beautiful human girls which make them special. I am really going to be hated for it. But right now,  I am here to know about where I went wrong in Kunou world.

Hishamaru and Yasaka took me to the Sacred Hall and Yasaka put Kunou in sleep so she doesn't get scared of what is going to happen now. Without saying anything Hishamaru pour her energy on the floor. It's like she already knows of what jutsu I want to perform. Nothing less from Kurahime Friend. I allowed Kurahime to take control of my body and she performed a Single Seal but the energy which was flowing from the Seal is not Chakra but Youkai Energy. When she pour it on the Hall floor, a circle with varied pattern appeared around Kunou who was sleeping on the floor while in the middle of the Seal.

When my hand touched Kunou head, the message my future self had sealed in Kunou and all the memories of his regrets and sorrows flowed in my mind. All the things went wrong, what mistakes I did and why Kunou world got destroyed, I, Kurama and Kurahime all found it. I was shocked at what I saw. My whole life memory of another world played like a film. I realized the fault of my actions. And I am really glad that I didn't commit those mistakes here. Why? Because it was terrible and I even broke the heart of Sayuri The Uchiha Princess in that world. I only focus on getting rid of Kaguya instead of heeding the meaning of that world and principles.
Because I did not take action myself and entrusted my knowledge to Namikaze Naruto of that world which eventually resulted the end of Kunou World.

To be continued..........

Note:
I am really sorry for the late update of the chapter guys/girls. I am way to busy in my study and doing shift job during the past months. And to put salt on these, my PC is now scrap. So I have to use my smartphone to publish new chapter and it puts a lot of strain on my head. Thank you for 1000 views. I am glad you enjoyed my work. I am trying to lead this story with good character plot and good ending, but as you can see, I am very bad with it but in order to know my weakness I will continue to write in order to improve. Thank you for reading my work. I will also focus on High school DxD : The Ultimate Crossover. I am sorry I am not getting proper time to update the stories for both fictions. I will do my best to keep up. And please vote if you really like my fiction chapters.

Next part will be updated soon. Please bear with me and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 466 34
After writing two books, I must admit,I have become fond of Kyoko as a character. I wanted to give her a crossover of her own. But it's mostly becaus...
32.1K 974 48
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
2.3K 104 3
{Naruto x Naruto Older Brother Reader x Skyrim} Everyone knows about the legend of Naruto Uzumaki, but what if Naruto wasn't the only child of Minato...