Trust me

By Park-KJ7

Bts Suga x reader fanfiction Being a student is hard as it is for Suga with all eyes on him. When he meets y... More

Part 1
Parteu 2
Parteu 3
Parteu 4
Paretu 6
Parteu 7
Parteu 8
Parteu 9
Parteu 10
Parteu 11
Parteu 12
Parteu 13
Pareteu 14
Parteu 15
Parteu 16
Parteu 17
Parteu 18
Parteu 19
Parteu 20
Parteu 21
Parteu 22
Parteu 23
Parteu 24
Parteu 25
Parteu 26
Parteu 27
Parteu 28
Parteu 29
Parteu 30

Partu 5

15 0 2
By Park-KJ7

Next thing you know you wake up in a comfy yet cold place. You move slightly, trying to sit up from your lying position. You notice the extra coat over you keeping you warm.

You hear a familiar voice, it's Jin who glances at you consistently through the mirror thing in front at the top but you can't tell what he's saying.

You're still not clear of all that's happening right now, he even looks blurry.

You ask him, as words blur out of your mouth "where am I?, what's going on?" you hold whatever in front of you trying to sit up.

His voice starts sounding more clearer to you after a bit and your vision starts to kick in too.

Jin looks back at you "you, erm we are in a car, you might be able to tell by now" he sits in the front seat in the car, and you at the back.

You panic and raise your hands out in front of you scared "Wait you're gonna kill me! Don't touch me" he tells you laughing "I'm not".

You whisper to yourself "what" now looking settled.

you look around a bit, until Jin drags your attention to him "you're looking for Suga aren't you"

he was right, you were, but more than that you still wanted to know what's going on.

He continues after he notices you are fully awake and conscious now. "He's gone out right now" his voice sounded so straight, yet fragile like he wasn't so strong like he was earlier, instead now his much calmer and softer.

You were surprised how he was speaking a lot. You get comfortable speaking easily to Jin.

You ask "how did I get here?" You didn't really need to know but inside you wanted to. You were still so confused, as you give him the jungshook look.

Jin: "well what happened is that after you switched off, we didn't know how to carry you" you gulped at the behind the scenes... "so I held your legs and he carried ur arms and we dragged you along to here"

you were so shocked!!!!!! IS THIS HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT HERE.

"Are you out of your mind!!! What were you thinking!!! Couldn't you hold me sensibly. YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY ARE YOU FOR REAL" you blew out on him.

He just laughs at your reaction slapping his hands like a seal.

"THIS ISNT FUNNY! ..and no one saw!?"

Jin still laughs "there was just this one person who ... who... who looked like he wanted to join to help us"

u mime WHAT!.. you smack your forehead "no this is ... not cool".

He goes silent after laughing so hard at your reaction then tells you "I'm joking"

"what do you mean!? I'm not on a rollercoaster ride ok! That i ... you know what nevermind" you let out exhausted.

He lip bites and tells you "Ok for real what happened-"

you cut him "what you expect me to believe this now"

Jin tell you "it's your choice, whatever story you like" he smirks

You stubbornly give in " fine tell me"

Jin continues "what really happened is that Suga carried you on his back. It was actually really cute" he looks away.

You feel weird knowing that he did that... it was that same feeling when he smiled at you.

Jin: "Suga waaaaaaah, you should be happy he did that"

You were about to say something when you squint your eyes as you tap your head that was bursting in pain.

Jin sees your reaction his eyes widen in worry "wait does it hurt, is it that bad". Then he tries to hide his smile from exploding. "well... we had to bring you in the car" his eyes trying to look innocent as possible.

"So, when he was trying to bring you in, he kind of hit your head ... you know there..." you look up to the door of the car.

He continues as he tries to make it sound reasonable "well you are heavy so... don't blame us" he giggles lightly.

You look angry, but u have no doubts because he is right. "Wow is that how u treat your victims, give them pain bit by bit. Thanks!"

You cuddle into the extra coat.

Jin raises his voice a little "actually, if u didn't realize we brought u in here because it's cold outside! And ... and... that's my coat"

You become silent as if someone just blurted out all your secrets.

You hand the coat back to him "I don't need it anymore... thanks... you wear it now..."

Jin smiles and takes it "ok then" You cuddle into ur own jacket.

"so you're not going to harm me?" You question in fear

He laughs. That laugh actually lightens your soul, as if you had a whole load of regrets that was cramping your stomach for a long time and it all just let go.

He tells you darkly again "listen..."

your heart pounded, worried that he might just turn the wheel, or he might say something that might give you more warmth. You elevate your head up to see him turn his body to face you. You couldn't read his expression. You were clueless. 

He sighs heavily "i don't know if Suga will tell you this... because he doesn't like talking about himself unless anyone is part of it..."

you were so confused, didn't know which way to take his comment.

"Suga has a fragile past, I won't tell you what he needs you for though "

you questioned yourself  is this what you wanted, or ... is this dangerous. you rhetorically question him "do I have an choice"

Jin shrugs his shoulders which gave a clear answer.

He continues cutting through your endless string of thoughts "isn't it obvious? Anyway what I was saying is that he can only tell one person about something, and that's me.

He made a huge mistake long ago by telling someone he trusted, he adored, he loved.

Telling her his feelings, his crush on her faded away after she betrays him"

he looks away angrily and full of thoughts flushing in.

He continues as you stay silent hearing him out "because he trusted her so easily, he mistook her sweetness for a long time and told her everything, well almost everything... first I'll tell you about him.

Sugas mother was extremely sick, he couldn't do anything, he didn't have money to find anyway to save her"

You look emotionally at him covering your mouth in despair at the story behind the strong smile.

"he was struggling to do anything really. He used to go to school but dropped out since his behavior was terrifying, with one look you would be shot.

Anyone who messed with him, mocked him, said anything about his life would end up somewhere worse than jail. Then he had to fix up his behaviour because he had to change up for his mother.

His dad was ...oh man! He was rude! HE IS STILL Suga tries to fight back, but he didn't want to, it was just useless he told me. He needed to find a way to get money, since his dad wouldn't do anything nor did he care 😒😨 ...

One lucky day, he got given a note by a stranger. He went to the place, it was crazy. The first days are always crazy man. From there he got money. Wanna know how and what he did"

You look jungshook and widening your eyes at him "yeah..."

he continues "he learnt to make himself stronger... they gave him... money... to kill" YOU GASPH HEAVILY COVERING YOUR MOUTH. You stutter "k.. kill... who?"

You continue "Why!? What the jam!? JFNSFJEBFEJFBEIFE"

he answers the interrogating questions by you making it more suspenseful "we need money... listen what would you do if you got this opportunity and and someone so close to you was dying" you stare into blank space with no answer. He hits the chair "see, exactly he had no choice but to choose that path, besides what more respect was he getting after people saw him bad anyway. I guess I'm the only one who he talks to about this, no wait I don't guess I know, so don't tell anyone else 🤐"

You ask "so you do it too" he looks side to side then tells you to come closer. You look confused slightly then lean forward. He whispers "maybe" then raises his eyebrows. You roll your eyes "thanks for making it obvious.... then what happened"

"But he soon fell for this young girl, pretty, attention seeker and pathetic in my opinion anyway he got close to her after a while"

Your heart burned hearing all this, an itch ran up ur throat, you suddenly cough non stop.

Jin looks at you worriedly "YOU OKAY...!!" he looks around freaked out a bit not knowing what to do. He rubs your back.

After a while you stop, then respond "sorry ... sorry don't know what happened"

his eyes widen "YOU SURE! YOU fine" he narrows his head down to see your face.

You tell him "yeah I'm good I'm done thanks"

He asks you "should I continue or not, it's fine if you.." you cut through"no no go on keep going" he continues "ok so where was I ... oh yes.. so, not knowing the true heartless mind of the girl, he told her - "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 251 6
Pairing: BTS Suga/Yoongi (Dragon hybrid) x Reader (Cat hybrid) Genre: Fluff, slight angst, hybrid!au, BTS hybrid au, cat hybrid au, dragon hybrid au...
102K 2.7K 22
You and Yoongi have been best friends since you were little. As you grew up, things changed between you two and started to have a friends with benefi...
11.3K 528 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...
11.7K 199 40
It's your first day of Senior year, and all you hear is people gossiping about new kids. You get to your class and meet Min Yoongi, one of the 7 new...