Days of Our Lives (Book 2)

Av FunOnEarth

"Lyv...I came here because I wanted to be with you...no one else, but you...no other place better for me than... Mer

Chapter 1 - My Melancholy Blues
Chapter 2 - Revelations
Chapter 3 - Fight From the Inside
Chapter 4 - You can't win with your hands tied
Chapter 5 - Everybody Hurts Sometime
Chapter 6 - Oh yes, I'm the Great Pretender
Chapter 7 - Man on Fire
Chapter 8 - Let's Get Crazy (part 1)
Chapter 10 - You and I
Chapter 11 - Love me tender, love me true
Chapter 12 - Love can always see you through
Chapter 13 - Young love is right, young love is real
Chapter 14 - Young love is what you feel
Chapter 15 - Put It All Down To Love
Chapter 16 - Good Company
Chapter 17 - Tenement Funster
Chapter 18 - And you're rushing headlong out of control
Chapter 19 - Keep Passing the Open Windows
Chapter 20 - C'est la vie Madames et Monsieurs
Chapter 21 - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy (part 1)
Chapter 22 - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy (part 2)
Chapter 23 - I'm In Love...With My Car?
Chapter 24 - Happy Birthday, Rog babe
Chapter 25 - Funny How Love Is
Chapter 26 - Interview? Oh don't be ridiculous, darling!
Chapter 27 - Happy Birthday, Lyv
Chapter 28 - It's A Hard Life
Chapter 29 - Power To Love
Chapter 30 - Freedom Train
Chapter 31 - Pressure from above
Chapter 32 - Pressure from below
Chapter 33 - I've got the pressure on
Chapter 34 - Friends Will Be Friends
Chapter 35 - I'm no fool
Chapter 36 - Be With You

Chapter 9 - Let's Get Crazy (part 2)

919 35 2
Av FunOnEarth

Sunday, 13th July, 1986

Kensington Roof Gardens, London

-Anita – a drunk John Deacon put his hand on my shoulder – would you excuse if I take my soon-to-be-wife for a dance?

-Not now Deaks, I just found my new soul mate and best friend. – I laughed.

-Soon-to-be-wife, John? – Anita laughed out too.

-Oh, he's just kidding. He keeps on asking me to marry him and I keep on refusing, because he's my brother, not my love interest and he knows it. – I kept on laughing.

-Well, you know, one day I finally succeed – he shrugged his shoulder with that wide Deaky-smile, then kissed my face – and that will be your happiest day honey, because I'm the best husband any women could ask for.

-Yes, obvious Deaks, but not mine. – I smiled at him and he took my hand:

-Come on honey, I'm bored to death and you're my best dance-partner.

-Well, considering how drunk you already are sweetie I strongly doubt you're THAT bored.

-It's okay Lyvia, go and have a good time with this knight of yours. – Anita said with her usual smile. Seeing this and after that long nice chat we had, now I completely understood why Brian fell in love with her.

-Okay. – I stood up – In case we won't meet later, it was such a pleasure to meet you and you too have a good time. – I winked ather.

-My pleasure Lyvia and I surely will. – she winked back at me, but John was already dragging me by my hand in the middle of the crowd to the dance floor.

-Hang on for a second darlings – Freddie said in the microphone – looks like we've lost our bass-player.

The guy who was playing put down the bass and apologised to have a couple minutes as "nature calls". John was still holding me, but hearing this he turned around, reaching his hand up, starting his way to the boys:

-Freddie! Freddie! – he shouted dragging me by my hand after him – Livy can play the bass!

We arrived there and I stared at him in amazement, trying to free my hand to run away, but he didn't let me:

-No Deaks, Lyvia can't play the bass! – but in the meantime I saw the three boys staring at me, with their huge smiles.

-Hell she can! – John blurted out, then picked up the bass and stepped back to me, plugging it into my neck.

-Deaks, you're drunk, you don't even know what you're saying! – I said trying to take off the bass, but John kept on putting it back as I did. I saw the crowd looking at me waiting, Roger laughing behind his drum-kit and Brian and Freddie smiling with amazement on their faces.

-For all of you to know, this is Lyvia, our production assistant and Princess Snow White. Looks like she has way more skills than she confessed when we hired her. – Freddie turned back to wink at me – And believe me, she's a really gifted girl, in so many things. – this one was addressed to Roger and now Freddie winked at him, then turned back to the crowd and reached his hand out, pointing at me – Give her a big applause, darlings!

Now that Freddie introduced me, there was no way for me to escape, I realised I just simply have to play, so I stopped fighting against John, who finally could finish inserting the bass on me, gave me a huge smile and wink, then stepped backwards, while all the people were shouting and clapping, including Roger and Brian.

-God, it's unbelievable! – I heard Roger laughing as his mic was also on, but as I stood there with the bass, all I wished at that moment was the ground to open under my feet and me to sink in shame.

-That's not enough, a bigger one, look how frightened she is! – I heard Freddie and so the shoutings and claps became louder.

-I'm gonna kill you, for sure! – I looked at John, who was the loudest to shout, whistle and to clap, but he just laughed back at me.

-So, what we're going to play? – Freddie looked at me – Tutti Frutti, okay?

-Fine! – Roger said, Brian nodded, but I just sighed, then turned around and stepped closer to Roger's drum-kit: the closest to him is still the safest place for me and nothing can be wrong if I'm following him, though I'll be deafened by his cymbals.

-Fuck Brian, give us the right key! – Freddie spoke up in his charming way and Brian did.

-That's enough of me, play whoever just wants from now on. – finally, after about three or four more songs I took off the bass and inserted to the stand. I saw the guy, who played before me to pick it up and I just took a quick bow to the crowd. I have to say, finally I really enjoyed jamming with the boys. Of course I was scared to death to make mistakes as it's been such a long time since I've been playing, but by the end of the first song I caught up quite well and got in the mood. Of course I couldn't play on that high level as John would, but I played the hell out of it and I think no one even noticed it. And of course my decision to watch and follow up Roger was just the best I could have, because watching him on the gigs from so up-close really paid off now. Sometimes it was only the way he held his hand, I already knew he's going to make a fill or a crash on the cymbals so I could reply with a funky bass-line and we also kept a strict communication. Like in the bed or anything we've done together, only a nod, a face expression or a hand move...yes, turned out we're pretty good in playing together as well.

-Everybody give a huge applause to Lyvia! Looks like she's not only pretty, but also a hell a good bass-player. John dear, your position is threatened. – I heard Freddie laughing in the mic as I just straightened after my quick bow and already felt John to give me a huge hug and kissing my face.

-You know I'm gonna kill you for this, don't you? – I looked at him angrily.

-Honey don't you pretend you didn't enjoy it. – he answered with his huge smile, but I had no chance to answer him, because Freddie and Brian were already there, kissing my face and giving me a hug also. Roger also stood up from his drum-kit and stepped to me smiling with his huge badass-smile, clapping, but had to wait for the other two for long moments. Finally I got free, so he also pulled me in his arms, kissing my face, and I really had to force myself not to bury my face into his neck as I used to, in front of all those people and cameras around.

-God, babe – he spoke directly into my ear holding me tight, so only I could hear it – how come you haven't told me about this? How did you dare? – he kissed my face again.

-Because it's not important... – I felt my face becoming red, but he got me tight back in his arms, speaking into my ear again:

-Can't wait to be back in the hotel and to punish you for this. – I still heard that smile in his voice – You know I will do that, don't you, you bad, bad girl.

-Oh, I'm sure you will, babe. But let me go now, we're starting to seem suspicious. – I giggled, then gave a kiss to his face and made my way through the crowd to a corner where no one can see me at all. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.8K 1.1K 33
Rose Marie and Freddie's love story during Freddie's disease
3.6K 100 16
This is a story for the love of my life, Roger Meddows Taylor. You should know who he is. If not, he's Queen's drummer. I've always had this feeling...
90.4K 4.9K 53
"I wonder, Freddie... Is to have had and lost better than not having at all? What do you think?"
608 13 18
Roger x Reader "Love of my life, you've hurt me" I'm ace and this is my first story I ever wrote I hope y'all like it!