Freedom

By Honestforyou

Have you ever wanted something so bad that it hurts.Have you ever wanted Freedom.My name is Ashley Williams.I... More

My Chance
Aunt Darci
Shift
Meeting My Love
Akward
I Accept
Lunch
When The Time Is Right
Waking Up
My past
Meeting Aunt D
Tradition
To Death Do Us Apart
Honeymoon ruined
Knives
The talk
Are we ready?
Learning some Respect
Show off
Delivery
Alex
Kidnapped
Love and Protect
Did you want it?
Sneaking Around
Surprise ruined
Accountant
I'm Back
Umm Well She's
Moving out
Moving On
Still in Love
I Love You.....But
The way it has to be
Stay With Me
Heat & Sisters
Mirror
Engagements & Meeting The Birth Mom
Peace
Suprises And I Do's
My Last

Fuck Waiting

1.3K 56 22
By Honestforyou

AN:// If you read my pervious books then you know I love sex and love talking about sex so then you also know that I couldn't hold up on not having sex in a chapter so guys this a warning if you never read my books MAJOR SEX in this chapter.

"Why do I have a feeling you and Aaron won't last very long?"

"Why do you think that?"

"You guys basically had sec twice today in the pool then on the chair."

"You saw us?!?"

"No I smelled it."

"Oh well."Ariel laughed at me. I turned on my stomach and was instantly hit with a wave of arousal. I groaned letting my hands slip into my boxers and started to jack myself off. I groaned fuck Aaron what the hell are you doing. Fuck I think I haven't even told her I'll like her to learn BDSM.I ran into the bathroom turning the water on cold.I leant my head again the tile shower jacking myself off.I got off but I got hit with another wave of arousal.I put on my boxers and a jogging suit grabbing my keys sending a txt to my Aunt saying I'm fine just being hanging with friends and goodnight. I heard Ariel laugh as I ran.I ran until I smelled Aaron's arousal I growled my wolf trying to taking control .I fought control. I knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!!!"

"BABE IT'S ME!!!"I heard her falling to the ground groaning then opening the door. Aaron staring at me have naked.My eyes taking in her tone legs calf's toned arms and stomach. I basically pushed her in the room then closed the for. "Sit we need to talk."Aaron bite her luo before sitting on the bed.

"W-"

"I'M INTO BDSM!!!"Aaron's eyes went wide

"EXCUSE ME?"

"I'm into BSDM."

"Y-"

"I'm a Dom Aaron and you'll be my Submissive."Aaron pulled me to her

"I can't-"

"You will."Aaron bite her lip and nodded. "Good now wen need a room where we there a table."

"The massage tables."

"I'll meet you there I need to grab a couple of things."Aaron nodding I ran to my room and grabbing my special bag and to the message parlor. Aaron was already there when she saw me she opened the door and locked it behind us. We went into a private room. I sat down watching Aaron who looking completely nervous. "When we are doing anything intake you address me as Mistress Ash Ashley yes ma'am or no ma'am got it?"

"Yes ma'am."I smirked

"Good now strip if you try teasing me you'll punish."

"Yes ma'am."I watched as took off her clothes.I stood up circling her.

"If you I do anything your uncomfortable with or you reached your limit say stop."

"Yes ma'am."

"Get on all four!!"My dominance coming out Aaron quickly got on her hands and knees.I went into my bag and squeeze some lube on my hands.I out the lube up the spreaded Aaron's ass cheeks putting the lube on her ass hole. I slowly entered two fingers inside her ass Aaron let out a loud moan.I was tempted of just ramming into her ass but I wasn't going to let her have that benefit yet. I curled my finger inside Aaron making her arch her back moaning. I removed my fingers.Aaron started to whimper until I slapped her ass.I pulled my bag to me and opened the package. I wet it with Aaron's juices before sticking it into Aaron's ass.I pulled Aaron's ponytail her ass pressing to my from.Aaron's breathing hintched eyes darkened with lust. "You've been a very bad girl today are you enjoying this?"I turned on the control of the butt plug. I watched as her pupils disgusted as she was close from reaching her high. I turned it off and slapped Aaron's ass. "YOU WILL NOT CUM UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR?!?"

"Yes Mistress! Sorry Mistress I was enjoying myself."I smirked still with her head tilted back I got in front of Aaron my lips proclaiming her's. Aaron immediately responding.Aaron mouth opened giving me the chance to suck on her tongue.Aaron moaned trying to battle me for dominance but losing. I pulled away for much needed air.I looked at Aaron's face frustrated is what was going off. Aaron lips were swollen puffy and in a form pouting.I smirked when I noticed Aaron's eyes were completely darkened with lust.

"Good girl note get on the take on your back legs spreaded as far as they can go."Aaron got up as fast as she could with that butt plug in her ass.I stood up licking my lips seeing her pay glistening.I moved some things so I can cuff Aaron.I grabbed two pair of handcuffs and ropes.I cuffed her wrist first then tied her ankles.I double checked them to make sure she couldn't get out and smiled knowing she wouldn't.I slowly dragged my hands down her body listening to get breathing hitch.I pinched her nipples feeling Aaron gasp and trying to move. "If you can wear this until tomorrow with out cumming you get an award got me?"I held a egg up

"Yes ma'am."

"The consequences will be severe if you cum the control is wireless so I will change the setting anytime I like got it?"

"Y-Yes ma'am."I grabbed the egg slowly placing it inside Aarom then i grabbed the egg remote and turned it on the lowest level there is .When hearing Aaron let out a low moan I noticed that I'm completely hard.

"Now Aaron it's time to pleasure me you will not cum if you do so you will not cum for the remainder of the week."

"Yes Mistress."I uncuffed Aaron then untied her placing the cuffs and the ropes in my bag. Aaron licked her lips before pulling my sweats and boxers down.The tip of Aaron's tongue around the tip of my dick.I moaned as a bit if pre cum came out. Aaron cupped my balls as she took my dick inside her mouth.I arched my back moaning. One of Aaron's hands were cupping my balls the other hand was jacking me off the part she couldn't get into her mouth.I moaned arching my back trying to get more inside Aaron's mouth. Aaron removed her mouth and jacked me off a bit until I couldn't take it.I grabbed her head and put it back on my dick.I moaned biting my lip. I grabbed the egg control turning the egg on full volume. Aaron roamed against me.I felt myself throb inside her mouth.

"Where do you want me?"Aaron moved off me

"Mouth Mistress."Aaron started jacking me off harder and ducking harder sending me over the edge I released in side Aaron.Aaron continued to suck until I was dry. I pulled Aaron up smashing our lips together tasting myself.I pulled back.

"Remember what I said I'll see you tomorrow."Aaron quickly put back on her clothes I pulled up my sweats and grabbing my bag going to my room.I took a shower then went to sleep knowing tomorrow is going to be great.I woke up to the shower running. I went into my bag and turned the egg remote on medium.Ariel walked out in a sports bra and boxers laughing at me. I zipped up the bag then going in the shower myself. Coming out of it I grabbed my phone and caked my Aunt.

"Morning."

"How are things Ash?"

"Great I'm just going to head to breakfast with some friends."

"Oh have fun call me before you go to sleep."

"Yes Aunt Darci."

Ariel laughed at me as I hung up the phone.

"What's so funny?"

"You guys had sex didn't you?"

"In a way but I didn't stick my dick inside her."

"Oral sex then?"

"Yup."Ariel laughed I rolled my eyes before putting on some clothes.

"Come on Ash so we can get our grub on."I grabbed my wallet keys phone and remote. We met David Veronica April and Jazmine at the entrance.

"Morning guys."

"Morning."We went into the cafeteria grabbing whatever. I glanced up at Aaron who was eating.I smirked putting the settings all on high. Aaron's eyes went wide as she grabbed the table breathing hitching.

"What's wrong with Aaron?"

"Nothing."I looked back at Aaron making our eyes connect Aaron eyes pleaded with me. I turned it to the lowest level before eating.

"A-Ash?"I looked at David and Veronica

"Yeah?"

"I-We would like to join your pack i-"

"Of course man no need to finish that sentence."

"Hey guys."Debbie Maya and Aaron sat at the table.

"Hey."

"So what are we talking about?"

"Veronica and David joing my pack."

"Cool."Aaron fist clench.

"Aaron you okay over there?"

"No Aaaaaaaahhhhh please?"I finished my breakfast

"Follow me Aaron."I went out the cafeteria and to my room grabbing my bag then to the massage parlor "You want it out hurry up."Aaron quickly stripped of her clothes.Aaron stood there exposed. "Every sub has a safe word what is yours?"

"Red."

"On all fours pet!"As Aaron bent down I saw she was leaking with anticipation. I got on my knees and slowly took out the butt plug. I pulled Aaron's hair making her look at me as I tasted her.Aaron let out a moan. I let go of her hair. "Get on the table pet on your back legs spread!"I watch her do as I say. "Are we red Aaron?"

"Yes ma'am."I smirked once again taking out the egg Aaron let out a groan.

"You didn't cum that's good then you should get your reward but that's later."I licked the egg sucking Aaron's juices from it. Aaron tried to move around. I put the egg in the nah and stripped.I got on top of Aaron. "Your so wet Aaron."I trailed a finger down Aaron's body. "I have a problem Aaron are you going to fix it?"Aaron nodded "ANSWER ME!!"

"Y-Yes ma'am."

"Good pet."I slid two fingers inside Aaron.Aaron gasped as I started circling her pusher liI curled my fingers Aaron arched my back.I wasn't going to let her release yet.I pulled my fingers out sucking her juices from my fingers."On the ground all four!!"I knew Aaron just wanted me inside her but knew this was the only way I would. I got in front of her. Aaron licked her lips staring at my erection. "You know what to do Aaron."Aaron moved her hands up touching me I moaned as a bit of pre cum came out.Aaron licked the tip of me lubricating me.Aarons hand still moving up and down on me squeezing. Aaron mouth got more inside me her hand went to my balls squeezing them. I moaned moving my hand behind her head shoving some more of me inside her mouth. Aaron moaned around me. I hissed as she went faster.I throb inside her mouth. "Swallow for daddy."I released inside Aarons mouth which she gladly took. Aaron licked all of me from my her mouth. I sighed. "On the table."Aaron quickly got on the table. I got on top of Aaron. "Don't make a sound or you won't get your reward do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes ma'am."I took Aarons breast in my mouth I knew she was trying not to make a sound because her body tensed. I flicked my tongue across her harden nipple then I went to the other nipple. Aaron arched her back.I chuckled thinking I didn't tell her she couldn't move.I removed my mouth from Aaron's nipples to place love bites on her toned stomach.

"Tell me what you want?"I lent up letting my dick slid in her causing us to moan but I slipped out of her causing her to move her to arch her back

"I want you."

"Where?"

"Inside of me please."

"My fingers or my dick?"I rubbed my fingers and dick over her swollen folds.

"Your dick please!"

"How much do you want me?"

"So much I need you so fucking much please."I cuffed her hands above her head.

"You look so fucking eatable at my mercy baby I'll give you what you want you can do whatever your accessible to do."I slowly entered Aaron letting her get use to my size. I eased out of her then rammed inside her. Both our breathing were short coming out more like pants then breathes.

"I'm not going to last long."I nodded continuing to pound inside Aaron.I leant down to capture her lips.Aaron moaned inside my mouth as my mouth massage her tongue. I felt Aaron tighten around me.I sped up moving my head in the crook of her neck. Aaron released around me. "FUCK!!!"We both climaxed but I kept going in and out of Aaron.I knew with her wrist cuffs that she was getting tired.I reached up and took them off.I licked her neck.

"Ready?"

"Y-Yes."I bite down marking Aaron as my own.I didn't feel Aaron's teeth in my skin until I removed my teeth from her neck.I growled picking up speed. "Ash."I pulled out of Aaron once we both climaxed. I went down and licked her juices and sucked her pussy lips.Aaron let out an exhausted moaned.I continued to lick and suck her juices.Aaron climaxed and licked her juices all up.Aaron pulled me up and smashed our lips together moaning tasting herself on my tongue.

"You tired?"

"Yes I don't think I can move."We laughed.I put on my clothes helping Aaron with hers.I put the bag over my shoulder but picking up Aaron and taking her to her room.It was dark out damn how long we're we going at it.Aaron gave me her cabin keys. I opened the door and carried her to her bed.Aaron was out when I placed her on the bed.I changed her clothes and out her PJs on.I was about to leave when she pulled me. "Stay."I nodded. Pulling my phone out.

"Aunt D."

"Now you call."

"Well I am going to sleep."

"Good night sweetie call me when you wake up or text me."

"Yes ma'am."

I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my sports bra and boxers. Aaron cuddled up to me.I kissed her forehead before falling asleep.

AN2://I don't know about you but I think that's my best sex scene yet anyway enjoy I hope none of you masturbated off this tell me what you think vote if you want hate if you want I don't honest care.I'm out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.8K 37
My name is Kennedy Jones, I'm 18 and was kidnapped at the young age of 6. A group of rouges took me and after 12 years of being locked up in a cell a...
84.5K 2.1K 19
Hi my name is Zarina Black I am 18 years old and I am the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack. I have curly long brown hair that goes to mid back. I have oce...
381K 11K 21
There has never been a day where I didn't go without getting a beating from the people who was supposed to love and protect me. For the last 10 years...
210K 6K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...