Did you want it?

I haven't seen any body in the family for weeks.I was in the therapy even though it was totally unnecessary.

"Here are your papers sign here here and here."I read it before signing my signature. I walked outside and followed the all to familiar scent of my family.I covered my scent before climbing inside the house breaking inside and going into my mates room. I sat on the bed and waited. Aaron was the first one in the room blood shoot eyes she froze when she saw me.

"You know we should get some protection on the house."I looked up just in time to see Aaron running to me and hugging me.I flinched unconsciously.

"I'm sorry I should've known you don't like being touched yet."I nodded

"Where's Brenda?"

"Downstairs with everyone."I looked at my hands.

"C-Ca-Can I s-s-se-see her?"

"Yeah she is our daughter."I nodded following her downstairs everybody has blood shoot eyes then everybody looked at me. David ran to me.Images flashed through my head on reflex I had him in a choke hold. "Ash he forgot let him go."I let him go moving closer to the door.

"The doctor said you signed the papers and you just left."I nodded looking at Brenda who smiled at me. I looked at Aaron.

"M-Ma-May I?"

"S-Yeah Ash."I picked Brenda up off the floor. She laughed and touched my face I held back my tears. All the emotions I had to hide over the months or weeks threatened to come out but I wouldn't let them.Brenda held my nose then released it I let out a sneeze.Brenda eyes went wide then she wrapped her arms around my neck.