My Chance

"SLUT COME HERE NOW!!!"I got out my bed and walked to my parents room.I opened the door and immediately was on the ground.My cheek was stinging.I kept my eyes trained on the ground. I was yanked up my eyes still trained on the ground I was kneeled in the stomach

I groaned tears were falling. "STAND THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!!!"I got up the best I could before I was yanked up and being slapped in the face "WHEN I SAY STAND UP YOU FUCKING HURRY DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"I glanced at my mother who was biting her lip I saw her eyes watery.I felt my head snap to the other side my face sting.I didn't say anything but I did nodded. Dad grabbed my neck and squeeze. I breathe in through my nose a trick I learned from before. Dad squeeze harder. There was banging on the for.

"DAD WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!"Dad dropped me I rubbed my neck soothing it.

"LEAVE!!!"I basically running out there room to mine to put on my clothes and running outside being knocked down. I held my nose. I looked at it I'm fucking bleeding.I grabbing a napkin for these kinds of emergencies. The pack was laughing at me. I kept my eyes trained on the ground walking to the school. Every other second someone would spit on me.Walking inside the school moving to my locker. I smelt something it was a good smell something told me to follow that smell. I bite my lip following my gut.I went too the scent to see a guy look at me and frown. I smiled. He walked up to me. I frowned before he punched me in the face. Everything went quiet.

"I reject you Ashley Williams as my mate."I bite my lip

"I accept the rejection."Everything went back loud and me getting knocked over my rejection kicked me in the ribs. I hissed the beth rung the hallway cleared out but I left the school. No one was home.This is my chance.My chance at freedom.I grabbed a suitcase stuffing all my clothes in that I can. I wrote a letter saying 'Rot in fucking hell!! I stole the money that was in the safe. And ran the fastest I could with a bruised rib.