Mirror

"Ash."I could hear Kelly but I couldn't hear her at the same time. I gripped her firm ass.

"Umm Kelly she's in her heat so were just going to get a hotel."I heard Kelly gasped I moved Kelly's hair over her shoulder and started sucking on her pulse.I held on to her hips as my pulsing dick pressed against her.Kelly grabbed the counter.I heard a door shut and lock.

"Shit Ash." I turned her around so she was facing me.I lifted her chin up and crashed our lips together.I lift her on the counter. "Are we seriously about to have on the counter?"I nodded climbing on top of her.I let my hand slide inside her shirt and under her bra.Kelly let out a soft moan.I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance which she gave.I slide my tongue in her mouth earning my dominance.Kelly started pushing her hips forward somewhat grinding into me.I let out a whimper somehow I ended up on my back with a smirking Kelly on top of me. I sat up taking my shirt off. Kelly smiled before roaming her hands over over my breast, abs, and arms.  "I miss seeing you like this."I nodded trying to make more contact between us. "Not yet."

"Ke-"Kelly put a finger over my lips

"You are going to let me take off my shirt right?"I closed my eyes I forgot

"Do you like this shirt alot?"

"Not really w-"I ripped her shirt opened "ASH I liked that shirt?"I undid her bra.

"I'll buy you a new one."I tried to attach my mouth to her breast that were just begging for my attention.

"How about we move in together?"

"Okay whatever." I switched our position so I was on top of her. I attached my mouth to her breast . Kelly moaned I flicked my tongue across her nipple.

"Fuck."I grabbed Kelly's right leg switch my mouth to her other breast.I rubbed Kelly leg up and down. "JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!"I smiled I was hoping she would do this.I took off my pants and boxers and slid the rest of  Kelly's clothes off.I spread Kelly legs.I ran a finger over Kelly's pussy lips.I pulled it back and looked up at her.

"Your pretty wet."Kelly rolled her eyes I slipped my finger that was dripping wet with her juices in my mouth.Kelly eyes seemed to darken her mouth was slightly open.The next thing I know was my mouth was on her's and her hand was slowly moving up and down on my pulsing cock/dick.I moan in her mouth." Shit Kel."I started moving my hips forward she was really teasing me right now.I grabbed her hand and pulling back from the kiss.I moved her hands above her head.I started moving forward my dick accidentally sliding inside a couple time.

"Please fuck me already."

"Yes ma'am."No I'm not going to ram inside her the first time we had sex it wasn't love making it was to prove a point its going to be different this time.Even though I'm fighting against Dee making sure I wouldn't go into a rampage of sex.I slowly slid inside her. Kelly moan.I slowly made love to her.

"Fuck Ash right there."I started picking up my speed I let her hands go.I moaned into her mouth when she slid her tongue in my mouth.I closed my eyes as our tongues battle for dominance. "Harder."I pulled my face away from her's to grab a hold of her hips.I had the same pace except  the thrust were harder.

"So fucking tight Kel."Our skins started slapping together.I bent down and captured Kelly's lips.

"Fuck I'm so close."Kelly pulled me to her body.I started sucking on her pulse again as I continued to move in and out of her. I could feel how close she was but I was going to make her cum over and over again everywhere in the house. "SHIT! That feels good." Kelly tighten around me I moved her legs over shoulder.I don't know how but I was able to move in and out of Kelly and attack her with my tongue. "HOLY FUUCCKK!!!"Kelly shook but I continue to throw her overboard. "Oh my god Ash." I slid out of her then moved my face away from her swollen pussy.I picked her up and carried her to the couch.I sat her upright and got in between her legs.I spread her legs wide as they could go.I scooted her to the edge of the couch.I rubbed a finger up and down her wet pussy lips before tasting her juices. I was looking at Kelly the whole time she smashed our lips together she moaned as I started sucking on her tongue.I held her hips in place.I pulled back and started placing small kisses over her body. I licked her pussy lips with her legs spread open.Kelly pushed my head forward inside her wet juices all over my faces and my tongue. "Shit!"I started biting her pussy lips and you could tell she was enjoying it because her juices started flowing out.

"Oh my god!!!"I grabbed the cover beside Kelly and covered us.I moved beside Kelly.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?"

"I didn't see us walking in on you two."

"Can you like leave the room not the kitchen though?"

"Umm okay."Kelly had her face in my neck.I watched them leave and I noticed someone with them.Shit.

"Babe there gone." Kelly moved away from me to get her clothes but she took the cover.I chuckled following her into the kitchen putting on my clothes.

"That was embarrassing."

"Says you Kel you weren't the one giving it."Kelly turned to me and frowned

"But you weren't the one who had there hand in your head a-"I wasn't trying to have an argument with her

"Kelly I'm sorry shouldn't have said that without thinking about you."

"Apology accepted."I kissed her pulse walking to where everybody else is.I froze in front of me was like a replica of me.Kelly looked between us. "Wait Pause Ash your a twin?!?"

"No."

"Actually you are its just she's suppose to be dead."

"Mom never said anything about a twin."

"Brings her sadness."

"Well this is just complicated."

"What's your name?"

"Ashtyn."I groaned

"Why are you coming around now?"

"Because of them."Ashtyn pointed to James and Jennifer

"Us?"

"Let me guess you feel completed like everything is better around them?"Ashtyn nodded

"Ho-"

"Have you shifted?"

"Yeah couple of months ago."

"Me too."

"It makes sense you two are twins."

"Identical at that."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue well light blue."

"MIne too."I was excited and it wasn't for sex

"What's your favorite food?"

"That's a tough one I'll have to say egg rolls."

"Just by there self?"

"Yeah."

 "I have to have mine with  liquid but its notlike my favorite mine is fried rice."

"O-"

"I'm still stuck on the part were it's like looking at Ashley in a mirror."

"Babe this is awesome you have to meet our mom and my kids."

"You....."I knew that slient question I nodded "Thank god I thought I was the only one."

"No I have one too."

"So how many kids do you have?"

" 2 one on the way."

"Been busy."

"I-"

"No."Jealous Kelly was a bit scary I nearly flinched I'm lying I flinched hard as hell

"Ooohh."

"Ke-"

"No."

"Ba-'

"No."I groaned

AN://Kmsl Ash got caught giving head and Kelly is getting real jealous and Ash feels bad as always.Do you this Ash should continue what she's doing and accept Ashtyn or nah?I need Cast Members HELP!! I also need your thoughts on this chapter.I'M OUT