Fuck Waiting

AN:// If you read my pervious books then you know I love sex and love talking about sex so then you also know that I couldn't hold up on not having sex in a chapter so guys this a warning if you never read my books MAJOR SEX in this chapter.

"Why do I have a feeling you and Aaron won't last very long?"

"Why do you think that?"

"You guys basically had sec twice today in the pool then on the chair."

"You saw us?!?"

"No I smelled it."

"Oh well."Ariel laughed at me. I turned on my stomach and was instantly hit with a wave of arousal. I groaned letting my hands slip into my boxers and started to jack myself off. I groaned fuck Aaron what the hell are you doing. Fuck I think I haven't even told her I'll like her to learn BDSM.I ran into the bathroom turning the water on cold.I leant my head again the tile shower jacking myself off.I got off but I got hit with another wave of arousal.I put on my boxers and a jogging suit grabbing my keys sending a txt to my Aunt saying I'm fine just being hanging with friends and goodnight. I heard Ariel laugh as I ran.I ran until I smelled Aaron's arousal I growled my wolf trying to taking control .I fought control. I knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!!!"

"BABE IT'S ME!!!"I heard her falling to the ground groaning then opening the door. Aaron staring at me have naked.My eyes taking in her tone legs calf's toned arms and stomach. I basically pushed her in the room then closed the for. "Sit we need to talk."Aaron bite her luo before sitting on the bed.

"W-"

"I'M INTO BDSM!!!"Aaron's eyes went wide

"EXCUSE ME?"

"I'm into BSDM."

"Y-"

"I'm a Dom Aaron and you'll be my Submissive."Aaron pulled me to her

"I can't-"

"You will."Aaron bite her lip and nodded. "Good now wen need a room where we there a table."

"The massage tables."

"I'll meet you there I need to grab a couple of things."Aaron nodding I ran to my room and grabbing my special bag and to the message parlor. Aaron was already there when she saw me she opened the door and locked it behind us. We went into a private room. I sat down watching Aaron who looking completely nervous. "When we are doing anything intake you address me as Mistress Ash Ashley yes ma'am or no ma'am got it?"

"Yes ma'am."I smirked

"Good now strip if you try teasing me you'll punish."

"Yes ma'am."I watched as took off her clothes.I stood up circling her.

"If you I do anything your uncomfortable with or you reached your limit say stop."

"Yes ma'am."

"Get on all four!!"My dominance coming out Aaron quickly got on her hands and knees.I went into my bag and squeeze some lube on my hands.I out the lube up the spreaded Aaron's ass cheeks putting the lube on her ass hole. I slowly entered two fingers inside her ass Aaron let out a loud moan.I was tempted of just ramming into her ass but I wasn't going to let her have that benefit yet. I curled my finger inside Aaron making her arch her back moaning. I removed my fingers.Aaron started to whimper until I slapped her ass.I pulled my bag to me and opened the package. I wet it with Aaron's juices before sticking it into Aaron's ass.I pulled Aaron's ponytail her ass pressing to my from.Aaron's breathing hintched eyes darkened with lust. "You've been a very bad girl today are you enjoying this?"I turned on the control of the butt plug. I watched as her pupils disgusted as she was close from reaching her high. I turned it off and slapped Aaron's ass. "YOU WILL NOT CUM UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR?!?"