Fairy tail: I Will Never Forg...

Autorstwa cutesugarpie

Lucy is being ignored by almost everybody at the guild because their beloved Lisanna is back, Lucy was just t... Więcej

Fairy tail: I Will Never Forgive
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
I'm back from the dead!! don't kill me please..
Author note

Chapter 31

41.9K 1K 170
Autorstwa cutesugarpie

I know that chapter 31 is before chapter 30 it's just that chapter 30 disappeared somehow so I rewrote it but I wasn't able to like put it back in its original spot the best I could do is put it after chapter 31 Gomen!

I'm going to skip straight to the game "Hidden" so all i'm skipping is the talking, i kind of am being a little lazy, GOMEN!!

Luke's P.O.V

"Where is everybody?" i ask my self as i walk around the town "are we playing hide and seek?"

Then I hear the announcer talking about "Hidden" with my Dragon Hearing "I see" i say continuing to walk around the town.

Then statues of people appear around me "ahh!" i yell startled, then i hear the announcer talking about the statues "So i can't attack a fake one otherwise i loose a point and if someone attacks me i also loose a point."

'i wonder if they have a statue of Lucy here?' i thought 'is that serioucly what you are thinking right now?' lucys voice said in my mind.

'ehhh' i shout 'Why are you using telepathy?' i ask ignoring her question 'just to ask you if you heard the announcer' she says 'i did' i say 'ok good have to go before i get caught' she says and exits my mind.

Grays P.O.V

"In this competition, it's harder to find than it is to hide!" i say while running past statues through the town.

"Oh i don't know about that" a creepy voice says i quickly turn around and see a short, blonde haired purple skined man (Nalpudding)

"you should try to grasp the rules faster" he says calmy and creepily "Who are you?!" i yell at him "Nalpudding from Raven Tail" he says 'Raven Tail, just hearing the words makes me feel sick' i thought.

"I didn't figure you'd be the first one to come at me" i said with a hint of suprise in my voice "But now i don't have to look for you" i say making one of my hands into a fist and putting it on top of my palm, and making ice appear.

I swing my hands back and then forward again and yell "Ice hammer" the hammer hits him on the head and smashes him into the ground.

"And now i'm getting a point" i say with a smile on my face then i hear two buzzing noises and my smile turns into a confused look and i say "What?! that attack should have nailed him head on!" I say looking at Nalpudding lying on the ground.

Then I hear a evil laugh coming from in front of me i look to see Nalpudding there walking towards me "I don't believe it....." I say completely shocked.

"Too bad that was a copy" he says with the same wide smirk he's had the entire time, I was completely speechless.

Then i was teleported somewhere else, when i saw where i was i was laying on my stomach in another part of the town.

"Dammit, I blew it" i begin to curse to my self "I see. so that's how he did it he did a good job using his copy approaching the enemy, a strategy like that isn't bad, but if the enemy indentifies you first, they could do a suprise attack, This is "Hidden" i said.

Then i begin walking around "which ones the enemy?" I ask turning my head from side to side "which ones real?!"

"Gray-San" I hear a creepy voice say from behind me "I found you" and from the corner of my eye I see Nalpudding.

Then spikes appear on his body and he brings forward his right fist and hits me in the back "that guy. he went after me again" I said as I used my hands and knees for support.

"You're an easy mark" he yells and I'm teleported out of there again and somewhere else "crap! I'm back to square one" I say as I look at the familiar surroundings.

Then a hole in the ground appears in front of me and from inside the hole I hear someone yell "carrot missiles" then carrots shoot out from the hole in the ground.

Then I see a girl with two braids and messy brown hair poke her head out of the hole "huh? I missed!" she says a little surprised and disappointed.

Then a giant green plant with thorns comes out of the hole and lifts the girl up into the sky.

"What the?!" I yell, then I see a guy with white hair and black headphones appear behind me "I saw you use your magic" he says pointing a finger at the brown haired girl.

Then he is knocked onto the ground "I saw it, too" a familiar voice said 'Lyon' I thought.

"Lyon" I say "i found you, Gray" he says "hey" Luke says, casually appearing out of no where "water dragons roar" he yells attacking Lyon and me.

i growl at him before I'm teleported somewhere that looks close to the center of the town.

"You are so easy to find" Nalpudding says bringing his fist and attacking me again "what the hells with that guy?" I ask myself getting off the ground.

Then it begins to snow, I gasp lowly "I miscalculated by realizing there are some wizards here who can stand the cold" I hear eve say from somewhere nearby.

"I see you! over there!" I hear eve yell as he uses snow to attack the brown haired girl, the guy with the headphones and Nalpudding.

Then i see ice eagles flying towards eve and hitting him making a small snow explosion 'Lyon' i thought.

"sorry, but cold doesn't work against me" Lyon says confidently "Figures" Eve says smiling even that he's in pain.

"Found you" Nalpudding says slamming his fist in front of me "Damn you, Jawface targeting me all this time" i say "Water Dragons Roar" I hear Luke say hitting both me and Nalpudding.

"Stop getting into my fights" I yell at Luke before being teleported to the center of town where i see Rufus from Sabertooth there.

He is standing on top of a building in the middle of town "This competition is too simple" he says confidently.

"I rememeber it, everyone's heartbeat, footsteps, the quality of their magic, I remember it" he says.

"Memory make" he says putting both of his hands towards his ears, making yellow lines appear.

then the day sky turns to the night sky and all the people that aren't sculptures including me start to glow.

I begin to look around to see everyones expressions shocked "Night of falling stars" Rufus yells making yellow light beams move towards each of us.

When it reached me i was electricuted and i yelled in pain "Bubble" I hear Luke say right before he is electricuted, then a air bubble surrounds him and he wasn't electricuted.

Meanwhile i hear everyone else yelling in pain besides Nalpudding who dodged it then he jumps up the building rufus is on "You stick out like a sore thumb" Nalpudding says to Rufus.

Nalpudding brings his right fist forward about to hit Rufus but Rufus dissapears "Oh no? just a copy" Nalpudding says as he's falling to the ground with his right fist out.

"Relax, you won't loose any points" Rufus says reappearing "That was the memory of me being there" Rufus says .

Then he shoots his right hand up and it begins to glow and so does Nalpudding "I don't need a decoy" Rufus says holding his hat down with his left hand.

"I didn't even need to hide" Rufus says "Molding magic" i say angrily trying to stand up.

"I've heard rumors about him, i see, he really is someone to be rekoned with" i hear Lyon say "Think this is all one big joke? obey the rules of Hidden" i yell angrily leaping towards Rufus.

Then i see Nalpudding jump in front of Rufus and then he hits me with his foot on the back making me fall to the ground with my face smashed into the ground.

"Again?!" i yell "Time's up!" i hear the announcer yell and the town and sculpturos around me begin to dissapear "I'm going to do a lot of spinning now" Lyon yells totally frightened.

"As expected Sabertooth took first place, but Fairy Tail Team B wasn't far behind" the announcer says.

I walk towards the exit and hear Lisanna say "Good job, Gray you did your best" i ignore her and continue walking to the exit.

'Raven Tail...... Molding Magic' I thought with anger. I punched the wall and made a big hole in it " I swear i will get you both back" I said with pure anger in my voice.

Then Lucy teleports in front of me and says "Congratulations Gray" "thank you" i say trying to calm down "I know your angry at them so here's a book with a few ice spells in it they are really powerful so be careful" she says handing me a brown book.

"Thanks Lucy" i say hugging her "Your welcome, i have to go congratulate Luke, bye" she says waving her hand "Bye and thanks again" i say as she dissapears.

"i will look at them in the inn" i say to myself walking out the exit and to the inn.

Lucy's P.O.V

'hm....... i hope he's able to master them quickly because it took me a while' i thought "Congratulations Luke" i say jumping onto him.

"hehe! thanks" he says nervesouly "what's wrong?" i ask slightly tilting my head to the side "You promise you won't beat me up for not coming in first place" he asks nervously.

"i promise" i say reassuringly "ok" he says then i hear the announcer talkling "The first match of day 1 is From Fairy Tail Team A, Lisanna Strauss versus Flare Corona From Raven Tail" the anouncer yells.

-------------------------------------------

Ok! i know, i copyed pretty much everything from the episode but at least i wrote it because pretty much all the books I've read they skip it.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Here are the results from "Hidden" (The points each team got)

1st: Sabertooth 10P

2nd: Fairy Tail Team B 8P

3rd: Blue Pegasus 6P

4th: Mermaid Heel 4P

5th: Raven Tail 2P

6th: Lamia Scale 1P

7th: Quatro Cerberus 1P

8th: Fairy Tail Team A 0P

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.3K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
77.1K 1.4K 52
Lisanna came back to the guild, everyone was so happy. Natsu had fallen for Lisanna again and they had started dating, Lucy was happy for them but sh...
59.3K 1.5K 30
After my mother died and my father neglected me I never thought I would have a proper family again. Then I met Natsu and joined Fairytail they were m...
18.3K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...