London Fever

By ThisIsUnderland

Alex Cross has just left America, moving to London to go to a University that she's been wishing to go to for... More

London Fever
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
HEYYY

A/N PLEASE READ

64 5 0
By ThisIsUnderland

Okay so I started up on the sequel. YES. THERE IS A SEQUEL. I've decided that Fixing Leanna was just... I don't know, I've kind of fallen out of love with it. It's just boring and it don't think I can take it anymore. So, I ended it.

I'm sorry, but hey. Sometimes, things don't turn out as well as you like them to.

But. The sequel to London Fever is titled London Forever.

I would appreciate it if you guys were to follow me, vote, comment, on all the things you love/hate about any of my stories, and based on your feedback I'll change the plot lines, and the writing style.

I love all of you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
236K 10.2K 31
Harry is the new boy around Doncaster. Recently moved from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. He needed a new start on life, leaving his home town seemed the b...
936 50 48
Harry Styles is a university History professor, highly trained in his profession. He's proud of what he does, and isn't afraid to admit it. Things a...