Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope it's not too big
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

I hope I don't get killed

120K 4.3K 2.3K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

And I'm back❤️

The next chapter will be a Q&A with the characters; so write any question you want for Hunter, Adrien, Jaden, Melissa, etc; here and they will answer them in the next chapter XD.

Now lets continue
~~~~~~~~~

I was running throughout Adrien's house, Adrien chasing after me. I have never ran so hard in my life, I was losing my breath as I kept on running; my lungs burned as it kept going on an irregular rate and my heartbeat increased drastically. I have never done so much exercise as I am doing now, I think I have been running for 5 min maybe? I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that Adrien can't catch me no matter what, not after what he told me...

Flashback

After I pulled Adrien out of his house, I stopped in front of him and gave him a reassuring smile basically telling him that nothing will happen to Connor. He still wanted to go inside, but I stopped him the few times he tried.

"Now, where do you want to take me on our date?" I asked him, he looked at me and then plunged his hands in his pockets as if he was looking for something.

"It's a surprise," he said and gave me a mischievous smile. His smile made me feel a bit uneasy. "Hunter, come here," he said gently. But I could still pick up a small portion of an evil tone in his voice. I had a bad feeling about how he was speaking to me, so I shook my head rapidly.

"Oh come on baby, I won't bite," he said. He gave me a smile and walked slowly towards me.

'Baby?' I thought as I walked slowly back. 'He never calls me baby. Somethings up,' I thought.

"Yeah? But I do," I said to him as I backed away. He kept on walking slowly towards me. He looked like a human trying to approach a wild animal. "So I suggest you stay away from me Adrien," I warned. He kept walking towards me, he was starting to freak me out.

"Oh Hunter, don't be like that," he said as he walked. "I won't do anything to hurt you." He said as he kept walking, I kept backing up. "I just want to give you something," he said. He then pulled out a black strip of fabric.

A blindfold?!

"Come here!" He said impatiently as he plunged towards me, I dodged him and ran away.

Flashback over

"Hunter, come on!" He yelled as he ran after me. "I won't do anything to you, I just need to blindfold you to take you to the place," he said. He continued to run after me.

"Oh yeah? I ain't that stupid Adrien! If you want to kidnap me and throw me away somewhere at least do it right!" I yelled as I started to pick up the pace. "How do you think I was kidnapped the first time?!" I yelled back at him and he stopped, I slowed down and looked back at him. He seemed to be taken aback by the sudden information I gave him.

It's understandable. How will you react if someone tells you that? I don't even know.

He didn't seem to budge from where he stood, and I didn't either. How could I? He had a blindfold in his hands and he wanted to take me to some unknown place. I know it's some surprise but I would like to know where he is taking me.

At least let me know where he's going to kill me.

I walked towards him, he didn't seem to move an inch since I started walking towards him. Once I was in front of him, he seemed to look up at me and I could now see his facial features. His lips formed a small frown and his eyes showed a glint of sadness, I didn't like to see him sad. It wasn't too long since he and I were balling our eyes out in his room. I sighed heavily and took the blindfold from his hands.

"You better not kill me," I muttered. He tied the blindfold on top of my eyes. I couldn't see anything, but I knew that a smile appeared on his lips. And I also know he will ask about what I told him in the future. He might not ask now, but I know that what I told him is flooding his head right now with so many questions. "And no, you did not trigger any past traumas or anything like that," I reassured him.

I felt his hands gently wrap around my wrist and the slight tug he did for me to walk behind him. I walked clumsily, not knowing where he was taking me and also not seeing the path he led me too. I was a little scared. Like, I kept on feeling as if I was going to step on a rock or trip. A few seconds later, I did the exact thing I feared. I don't know what I stepped on, but I do know that it made me lose my balance and tumble down on what it felt like the green grass.

"Hunter! Are you alright?" Adrien asked, his tone filled with complete worry. I can't see the face he's making, but I do know that he might look pretty scared. I sat up and touched my upper right cheek and winced a little in pain, I then felt two strong hands that lifted me up with complete ease.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said to him. It's not the first time that I get hurt from my clumsy mistakes, but I have an excuse now. I'm blindfolded and can't see shit.

"You scratched your cheek," he mumbled lightly. He cupped my face with both of his hands. He sounded worried, I grasped both of his arms and lowered them gently.

"I told you I'm fine," I reassured him. He overreacts by anything lately. "Come on, we have a date to go remember," I reminded him.

Then all of a sudden, I felt his hand grasped my shoulder, and his other grasp my knees. I felt as if I was being lifted off the ground. And I knew that was what was happening. I felt how my head was being pushed slightly to his chest and I blushed from the sudden contact.

This idiot is carrying me princess/bridal style?!!

"What are you doing?!" I yelled embarrassed, I could feel how my face got hotter and darker from his sudden act. He just ignored me and kept on walking.

"I'm taking you to the car, I can't have you getting hurt again," he said lowly. I could slightly feel his breath hit my face, it smelled like mint.

'Wait. Did I just smell his breath?! This is so embarrassing...' I thought and covered my face with my hand, it didn't cover my whole face so I tried to hide my face with his shirt.

I felt so embarrassed right now, I'm actually grateful that I had the blindfold on. I don't want to see the expression this idiot is making right now. I know he's enjoying this.

I then felt how I was let down and gently placed in, maybe a car? Yes a car, because then I heard the buckle of seatbelts and how Adrien put on my seatbelt.

"Where we going?" I asked him, the vehicle now roaring with life.

"It's a surprise," was the only thing he told me. The car then started to move. I just laid my head towards the window.

'I hope I don't get killed.'

~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you guys today!

Hope you like it and have a wonderful day❤️✨

Whoever saw these and remember them. I will forever love you and God bless your existence 🙏🏼💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 286 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
4.1K 268 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
33.7K 1.2K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
180K 4.1K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...