exes. [bryson]

By shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? More

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
¡14: Party
§15: Drunk&Hot
x16: There's a possibility?
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
28: Dad
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
38: Las Vegas
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

÷ 3: Matching Outfit

681 25 12
By shayslater

Carson's POV
I looked down upset, I slowly removed my arms and stepped back.

She went and grabbed the popcorn before running upstairs. I scratched my head. I miss her so bad. I miss everything. I really love her but we just have to break up.

I sighed and just shook my head as I went back to Lauren's room where everyone is watching the movie. All day, everytime I see Brynn, it just made me remember the moments we shared back then.

All my songs, it's all about her, for her. As I enter the room my eyes quickly spotted Brynn. She was looking down.

I gulped twiddling my thumbs before I could sit next to her. I took a deep breath and just went to my usual spot sitting next to Brynn.

After the movie we all went home and get ready for bed. Al night all I think about is what just happened between Brynn and I back there. We're EXES! Exes can't go back to the past.

Although I wish I could. Aaahhh!!! Who am I kidding!? She probably moved on now. I did too, but when she came back, it just made me realize that I haven't moved on yet.

Dang it! I'm dating Jordyn! What am I thinking. All this thoughts just made me stress out. Knock knock knock. I got up and opened the door.

" Hey babe." Jordyn said hugging me." Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her as I let her in and closed the door. She sat down on the couch and I did too.

" I just stopped by. What are you doing before I came?" She asked." I just got home from Johnny's house. We just watched a movie." I said.

" Who are you guys with?" She asked." I'm with Johnny, Will, Kenzie, Lauren, and the new girl Brynn." I said." Really? I just met the new girl and she's so beautiful, what is she like?" She asked.

I kinda nodded when Jordyn said Brynn is beautiful. It's true." Well, she's super kind, funny, and intelligent." I described drifting off to day dreaming about her.

" You seemed attracted to her. What do you think of me?" She asked. I snapped back to reality." Y-you, you are very kind and pretty." I said.

She just rolled her eyes." I'll see you tomorrow." She said before leaving the house. I run my hand through my hair and sighed. If I would look at them both everyone would think I'm a player.

I'm with a girl I like then the second my ex come back I'm getting my feelings back to her. I'm an overall player. Wow. I'm not gonna let that happen.

I'm with Jordyn and I'm lucky. She's very kind and talented and sweet. I moved on. Damn! I'm really confusing sometimes. Carson! You moved on! Your eyes are only for Jordyn, not Brynn.

But, Brynn's my first everything, Carson! What are you thinking! She's your ex! You guys broke up! Snap out of it. Aaahhh!!! This is really hurting my brain!

I went inside the bathroom and take a long nice bath. I kinda fell asleep, when I woke up and felt relaxed, I dried my hair and whole body before changing and going to sleep.

( A/N: Bold italic means flashback )

" I got you this." * Gives Brynn a locket *
* Takes it in awe * " Carson, this so cute. Thank You."
* Both hugged and Carson kissed her head *
" Take a look at the pictures inside." * Brynn opened the locket and It showed him and brynn kissing *
" So, you like it?" " Like it? I love it! You're the best boyfriend ever. I'm gonna keep this as a lucky charm."
" I love you." " I love you too."

I wonder if she still kept that locket.

" I got you this." * Brynn gave Carson a shirt with letters printed to it. It says B & C * " It's not really good as your gift but I know you always liked this shirt, I might have thought I could print our first letters of our names in it." " Brynn, I love this. Thank you." * He pulled her into a kiss * " I also got one exactly like yours but it's colour red."

" Happy 3 year anniversary bee." " Happy 3 year anniversary bumble."

I'm gonna wear that shirt very often. It's my favourite shirt. A memory I will keep forever. I layed down and drifted off to sleep.
When I woke up I changed into a black and white shirt and grey sweat pants.

I put on my black hat and ate breakfast before leaving the house. I drove off to school and parked it next to Johnny and William's cars and slinger my bag and head inside the school.

When I was walking through the halls I see the gang and especially Brynn. She's wearing the same shirt as I am wearing. The shirt that matches with me.

" Hey Carson. I see you're wearing your favourite shirt." William said. Brynn stared at me and to the shirt. She hid the letters by covering it with the bag strap and looked down.

" Although, I've been really stressed out everytime you wear it. Why is that shirt very important to you?" Lauren asked. Brynn looked up and gulped.

" A special person gave it to me. This shirt means and brings a lot of memories." I explained." I have noticed that it has letter B and C printed on it." Kenzie said.

" It's a symbol." I answered." Of what?" Johnny asked." Hey guys, maybe we should get to class. We're gonna be late." Brynn said. Phew. Thank you Brynn.

" Sure." Kenzie said. They all nodded and they left. I went to my locker and grabbed my books." Hey babe. You're wearing that shirt again." She said raising an eyebrow.

" Well, yeah. This is my favourite. Why can't I wear it every once in awhile?" I asked." Well, why can't you wear the shirt I have you?" She snapped.

" I told you already, it's just not my type. You know I hate wearing a shirt with someone's face on it. It's kinda ridiculous." I said rolling my eyes.

" So you're saying my face looks ridiculous?!" She asked shocked." No, I didn't mean that." I said." What is going on with you?!" She asked before leaving.

I sighed and head inside my first class. After few other classes it's the last subject left, P.E. class. The boys and I met up in the locker  room.

We all changed and I shove my bag and shirt inside my locker." So, what are you guys going to do later?" I asked." I have a thing... With my girl." Johnny said looking at William sternly.

" U-uh yeah, me, me too." William said. I looked at them very confused and they just started running out of the locker room.

I went to the school gym and there were my classmates for this subject. There were John, Will, Kenz, Lauren, Jordyn, Brynn, and some other students.

" Alright! Listen up students! We're going to do a relay." Mr. Spike said all hyped up it the students won't listen to him and just keep talking.

" Guys! Guys! Guys! Shut up!!!!" Mr. Spike shouted and the gym went dead silence. All our eyes were wide open shock. Mr. Spike, spiking it up to another level. Hahahaha.

" Girls vs. Boys, so find your height and line up." Mr. Spike said and did what we were told to. William and Johnny pushed me to the last and I saw Brynn being pushed by Lauren and Kenzie to the end of the line.

Kenzie and Lauren went to the very first of the line and on the other side was John and Will. I don't understand cause they are the second tallest of this class but they are not the front. Mr. Spike said by height. Oh well.

Kenzie's POV

The reason why Lauren and I are at the very of the line cause something about Brynn and Carson's shirt is very suspicious. So our boyfriends agreed on helping us.

As the whistle blower Johnny and I started running as fast as we can around the gym. When we reached Lauren and Will they started running. When they reached us we run to the locker room. John and Will opened Carson's locker while Me and Lauren opened Brynn's locker.

We got both of the shirts and stared at it for awhile." They both have the same printed letters on it." William said." Maybe a coincidence?" Lauren asked.

" No way it's a coincidence. Same font, same shirt- check the brand." Johnny said. Lauren and I looked at the brand it's the same." Same brand. I always go to their store and they don't have any shirt like this. They have this shirt but it's not printed with letters b&c on them." I explained.

" Ok, this is just completely getting suspicious." Lauren saidthen so e other students started coming in the locker room." You guys should go and put that shirt inside Carson's locker before he come." I said and the both left.

I shoved Brynn's shirt inside the locker and just in time Brynn came.

Matching outfits?! Is it really coincidence? Suspicious

Hey wittypups! Let's get this chapter up to 10 votes and comments, and follow me for more.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 113 20
What if you got married when you were drunk?
158K 4.7K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
1.4K 145 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
399K 26.1K 29
Have you ever been in love with someone and prayed they would never find out.