My Ex & Why's | [JenSoo]

By BaeYJ14

"Just business right?" Jennie says nervously. In which Jennie has to work with her Ex-Wife Jisoo Kim. will s... More

Description
Characters
Chapter 1: Hiring.
Chapter 2: Why dont I have one?
Chapter 3: Dumplings.
Chapter 4: Only Mother
Chapter 5: Crush
Chapter 6: Pikachu
Chapter 7: Wifey
Chapter 8: Picture
Chapter 9: Truth.
Chapter 10: Eomma
Chapter 11: I want her in my life!
Chapter 12: I promise.
Chapter 13: Unexpected.
Chapter 14: I Wish..
Chapter 15: Regret?
Chapter 16: Suho
Chapter 18: Move-on.
Chapter 19: Worried?
Chapter 20: Mr.Unbeatable
Chapter 21: My First Kiss
Chapter 22: I Miss You
Chapter 23: Then Why?!
Chapter 24: Obsession.
Chapter 25: Do you still love me?
Chapter 26: Why are you crying?
Chapter 27: I Need to know
Chapter 28: You call her Mom now?
Chapter 29: Bestfriends.
Chapter 30: As if its your last.
Chapter 31: Something Special.
Chapter 32: We're Official.
Chapter 33: Rest In Peace
Chapter 34: The Bride is a Guy.
Chapter 35: Approval.
Chapter 36: Naughty Woman.
Chapter 37: My Ex & Why's
Chapter 38: Awkward
Chapter 39: I'm Frustrated.
Chapter 40: Missy & Tiger
Chapter 41: Seductive smirk [M]
Chapter 42: No Happy Endings

Chapter 17: What Really Matters

4.6K 241 25
By BaeYJ14

"Eomma, where is everyone?"
Jieun asks once she settles down on the sofa. I was wondering too, usually they'll be down here watching movies.

"wait here, maybe they're upstairs" I said, walking upstairs. the lights were off too and it's so quiet in here.

I knocked on Irene's door but got no response.

"Unnie? it's Jisoo" I said and knocked again.

"come in!" Oh I was relieved when I heard her voice. I was worried for a minute.

"Unnie? What're you doing?"
I asks once I open the door.

"Oh I was reading, why what's up?"

"You up for meeting someone?" I smiled.

•••

"she's Jennie's daughter-"

"What?! are you serious??"

"Um, Yes."

"That's your kid? When did you meet her? isn't she like mad or pissed at you? ya know for leaving them?"
I smacked her arm.

"No she's not, she's really kind and she really wants to meet you guys" Irene raised her eyebrow, as if she doesn't believe me.

"so what, you're dating Jennie again?"

"No! I-I.. No! she's my boss remember?"

"Wait, you serious? you mean 'that' Jennie Kim is the Jennie Kim your wife?"
I nodded.

"and she's not my wife  anymore remember?"

"but you didn't divorce, you just left so technically you're still married"

"the people thinks we're still married, but for us we know we aren't." I sighed.

a moment of silent between us, I stood up and decided to speak and walk to the door.

"you wanna meet her or not?"

"Obviously, Yes!"

•••

"Oh gosh, what happened to you Unnie?" Jieun asks in concern seeing Joohyun's situation.

well she can walk now but she stall has a cast on her arm and a bandage wrapped around her head. I still had to support her sometimes.

"Nah, Don't worry. what a pleasure to meet you, I've been dying to see you since you were just a fetus" I shake my head, chuckling.

"Uh, I'm Kim Jieun." she introduced, sticking out her hand for a handshake.

"Handshake? C'mere and give me a hug!" she laughs and runs to Irene giving her a warm hug.

"I've been dying to have a niece but why in the world do you have to look like Jisoo, I'm sick of her face" My jaw dropped from what I've heard. the hell?

"Yah! but admit it, my daughter is just as pretty as me" Irene grimaced and eyed me head to toe.

"Eh, Jieun nevermind her. have you ate dinner?" the hell's wrong with unnie?

"No, I haven't."

"Oh that's great! cause Jisoo here, will be making us dinner, right Jisoo? you don't want an injured person cooking for you, yeah?" I sighed, who else would do it?

Seokjin's not home, either her wife. I wonder where they've been to, it's almost late at night.

"Jisoo, you're not joining us?" Irene asks, when I was about to go upstairs.

"Oh, I'll be back in a minute."

"ah, arraseo"

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie, do you hate Jisoo Eomma?" Irene furrows her eyebrows shaking her head no.

"Of course not, she's my sister. why would I hate her?"

"you said, you're sick of her face" Jieun chuckles.

"you're getting it wrong, it's a joke but maybe a little bit true" Jieun smiles, chewing on her wrap.

"so.. how's she and your Mom?" Jieun furrows her eyebrows, as if she's unsure of what to say.

"They work together, but I don't think they are in good terms, I hope they could just forgive each other" Jieun sighs "it's quite sad" she added.

Irene looks at her, she pitied her. the kid didn't deserve any of it, Irene got pissed off a little not with Jisoo but with her parents, her parents she's a little glad who passed.

Irene experienced being manipulate, every move, every decisions, it's their parents who makes. as the eldest sister, Joohyun made sure Jisoo can live her childhood, not like what happened to her, she didn't get to experience joy during those times. she barely experienced being a kid.

"Unnie, are you okay? I think you're gonna break that spoon" Irene looks at her and smiled.

"Um, When's your birthday?"

"January 3, why'd you asked?"

"Really? I'm surprised, Jisoo was born in January 3 too. you think you can come and celebrate your mother's birthday with us? since she stopped celebrating, I wanted to surprise her"

"Eomma's probably gonna throw a birthday party for me, I am not sure, I hope I can."

"Hm, right. Oh I have an idea!"

•••

"Jieun-ah, I am not sure if your Eomma wants you to be sleeping here. you should probably go home"

"Eomma please, Eomma won't know if you dont tell her that I slept here, please?"

"Oh my god, I didn't know you are as stubborn as Jisoo too" Irene chuckles.

Jisoo sighs in dismay "let's just hope I don't get in trouble"

•••

10:23 pm

"Eomma, do you ever thought
of flying to space?"

"Hm? No. have you?"

"Yeah. cause I thought it's a fine place to think about your problems, and there no one will judge you, no one will hear you screaming, no one will know you exist.."

"Why? do you have problem?"
Jisoo asks looking at Jieun.

"No.. but I've been thinking about, something"
Jieun frowns, her eyes beggining to get red.

"hey, it's okay, you can tell me anything, don't cry" Jisoo comforts, caressing the side of her head.

"c-cause.. ever since I found out about having another mother.. I thought, I can instantly be with you.. I thought I could just meet up with you and be family again.. but I was wrong.. I never knew it would be hard to spend time with you.. I thought if I come home, atleast a mother will be there to greet me..
but these days, it's so tough, Mom's always been busy and when I found out about you, I thought 'finally, I'll have someone I can talk to when I got home, whom I can share my problems with, whom I can bond with when I'm bored' but What I thought is obviously not gonna happen"
Jieun broke into tears as she covers her face.

Jisoo felt her heart ache again, she felt terrible that Jieun felt that way.

Jisoo opens the lights sitting up and pulling her into a hug. rubbing circles on her back as she caress the back of her head.

"Jieun, I know this is hard for you but please don't overthink it too much, you're too young to be stressed because we can't be together.. What's important is, I'm here with you and I love you, okay?
stop crying.." she says softly and Jieun nods her head.

"I love you too, Eomma".

•••

A/N:

I'm grounded from using my phone too much, I know it sucks but I'm making the most of it while my parents are not home. ❤

MY LAPTOP JUST GOT CONFISCATED! DAMN! 😔

CUZ I WAS BINGE PLAYING ROS FOR 5 HRS STRAIGHT 😂🙊 I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS PLAYING TOO LONG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.3K 23
Jennie is married with a daughter, but her life is turned upside-down when she meets the young musician who works with her daughter. ________________...
156K 10.3K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.
159K 7.6K 20
An up-and-coming architect Kim Jisoo stumbles upon a high-flying CEO Jennie Kim sobbing alone in heartbreak. This fateful night brings them together...
307K 10.3K 44
Jisoo knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Lisa knows Jisoo loves Jennie. RosΓ© knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Jennie doesn't knows Jisoo loves Jennie. (It's a little...