Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

By CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

Ch. 23: Date?

4.9K 248 644
By CheongSolhee

[Jaemin POV]

"Bye bye, Nono~!"

"Bai bai Jaeminnie~ NoNo loves you~~!"

Jaemin laughed as he gave Jeno a huge hug. Jeno's PTSD messed with his brain, but in all honestly, you can't help but love the boy.

It was a rather long goodbye, considering that Jaemin and Jeno were legitimate next-door neighbors.

Finally, Jeno let Jaemin go after a clingy hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

Jaemin was STARVING.
So, he searched for his hyung. He heard muffled sounds from Jaehyun's bedroom.

Was he and Taeyong playing video games?

"Hyung, is there anything to
eat--"

"Ah~..Ah! Right there..."

Oh F*CK.

Okay, so his hyung was busy eating something right now.

Jaemin frankly shut his eyes and slowly closed the door.

Jaemin sighed a bit, wanting for forget the horrid scene. Really, Jeno may have attacked his neck, but at least he wasn't planning to go farther.

The brown-haired boy decided on making dinner for himself. Jaemin prepared to make some seafood ramyun with mini. sausages.

Jaemin's mind wandered around, grabbing the ramyun packets.

He began singing, in contrast to his usual rap-fanatic side.
Jaemin was bopping hard to NCT Dream's, "First and Last" when a familiar ringtone interrupted his singing.

*Waiting for you Anpanma--*

"Hello?" Jaemin mindlessly boiled water for his ramyun.

"Hyung, it's Jisung."

"Ah! Jisung-ah, what's up?!"

"Hyung, are you free tonight? I was gonna go to the arcade, but everyone else didn't want to. My card membership ends today!"

"Really?" Jaemin began to tare open the ramyun packets. "Lets see... I can probably go. I'll just tell Jaehyun-hyung and I'll be there. Where do you wanna meet up?"

"I'll be in your appartment lobby."

"Sounds good! So.. Is 8pm okay?"

"Anything for you, hyung!"

"Awwweeee stop it, I'm awkward."

"I'll see you soon! Oh, and come with an empty stomach! We're get a extra large pizza!"

"BWOH?!!" Jaemin shook the phone like it would magically make Jisung call again after he hung up.

The innocent ramyun noodles that had been dangling dangerously finally dropped.
Jaemin stuck his fingers in his mouth from the splash of boiling water the dropped noodles created.

Oh F***

Jaemin sighed.

He now had a mess of half-cooked ramyun that couldn't be uncooked.

This was gonna be a great night.

"I think Taeyong-hyung and Jaehyun-hyung could use some ramyun to replenish energy after doing... 'that'," Jaemin looked guiltily at the vicitimised noodles.

He face palmed.

Someone save his purity.
---

"Hyung!"

"Jisung-ah!"

Jisung had shown up with a bright and smiley face. The young boy was in ripped jeans and a white graphic-tee, pairing nicely with his black leather jacket.

Jaemin felt comfy in his black jeans and mature cardigan. Because of Jeno's marks, Jaemin resorted to wearing a turtle neck for the serious explainations he may have had to tell.

Jisung looked amazing.

"Hyung, wanna go now?" Jisung scrunched his nose in weird directions, cutely smiling.

Jaemin laughed a bit, and then raised an eyebrow as Jisung took his hand right after he had agreed. Jaemin laughed like an idiot as the younger sprinted to the acrade, navigating well through large crowds in the streets.

"Are you ready to---"

" *gulps a ton of air* sorry Jisung I... *wheeze* I need a minute-- *cough*"

"Ahh, sorry!" Jisung awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Lets go do the dance game--"

"BiSh. nO. I came for that pizza and you just made me run a shit ton. I want mah food," Jaemin crossed his arms, demanding to recieve the single thing that caused his involuntary sacrifce of innocent ramyun noodles.

"Arrasseo, let's go then!" Jisung smoothly interlocked his fingers with Jaemin's.

"This kid-- WHOA!"

Jisung proceeded to purposely run while taking the long way to the food section of the arcade. The younger laughed as Jaemin shouted incoherent phrases that MAY have been curse words.

"Okay! This is our table. What toppings do you want, hyung?" Jisung finally let Jaemin go once they reached an empty table.

"I want--- *gasp* pep-- *gasp* DUCK YOU!" Jaemin was gasping for air.

Jisung almost literally laughed his butt off.

"I want pepperoni. Now grab the pizza before I eat you instead!" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"You want to eat me up?" Jisung smirked suggestively.

Jaemin sighed, "I'll rub extra salt on your cuts. Now go before I think of shoving it through your nose."

"Okay okay," Jisung laughed. "Wait there!"

Jaemin laughed himself as the younger ran up to order.

While Jisung was busy, Jaemin looked around. The arcade was actually packed as of now, and people were all finding tables. Jaemin smiled because Jisung ran and luckily they had first dibs on which table to sit at. Neon lights illuminated the whole place, and it was a beautiful floating sea of sparkles. Couples wandered here and there. It was really loud now, but Jaemin enjoyed it anyways.
When you love pizza, you're happily oblivious to all the negative stuff that's happening when you're getting an extra large.

Oblivious to everything, but this annoying guy.

"Hey kid, give us your table," Jaemin sighed as the older guy demanded the table.

"I'm sorry, but I'm waiting for someone and we got here first," Jaemin calmly explained.

"Oppa~~ hurry!" His assumed girlfriend urged the guy on.

"You heard her. Get up, kid. This is our table," the man glared at him.

Jaemin regretted not going to the dancing game earlier with Jisung. The brown-haired boy gulped nervously as he eyed Jisung, still in line with his back to him.

"Like I said, I can't leave. I'm holding the table for someone. I can ask him when he comes, so if you could wai--"

"KID DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

Jaemin flinched at the guy's sudden booming voice. He felt small, realizing that the guy was about a foot taller than him and very well built.

"Listen here, you get out of that seat, or I toss you out of that seat. You hear me?!"

Jaemin took a small moment to question why the heck a guy like this had a girlfriend, and then proceeded to realize that the girl probably wasn't the greatest either, seeing that she was on the phone with another guy.

Jaemin didn't want to move. Jisung was ordering an extra large pizza. They really needed a table.

"L-look, we got h-here first sir," Jaemin tried to sound braver than he was at the moment.

"You shit! Get out!" The guy raised his fist.

Jaemin inhaled and closed his eyes in defeat. But no.
The last time let himself get hurt, Jaehyun and Taeyong did so much for him. He was told the others worried about him too. Ten also bought him the clothes he wore, and even bought masks and gave him creams for his face.

They took care of him.
Now, he had to start taking care of himself.

"Look, if you need a table, you can go ask someone else," Jaemin did his best.

"You're going to ruin our date!" The girl whined. "You're just a lonely guy sitting there! Oppa, make him go away, my stiletos are killing me!"

"Get off kid. My babe needs to sit," The guy pulled Jaemin up by his turtle neck.

Jaemin shivered. His feet were only grazing the floor and this guy was read to bash his head in. Still, he didn't want to give up.

He glared right at the man.

"Just get another table, man," Jaemin shot back.

"You twerp!!" The guy raised his fist.

Jaemin braced himself.

*WHOOOSH!*

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Whoa there," Jisung laughed. "You talk like a gang member but fight like a toddler."

Jaemin stood there bewildered as the larger man was now on the floor crying like a baby.

Then, the brown-haired boy burst out in a laugh.

"AHAHHAHHAHAH, OH MY GOD, THAT WAS GENIUS JISUNG!" Jaemin wheezed as he hugged Jisung tight in joy.

Jisung blushed, savoring the warm embrace of his hyung. The younger was flustered to his soul.

Jaemin smiled and felt like sparks were going off inside. Jisung was so cool, and he totally had serious reflexes.

There was a dent in the metal tray that once held the fries and drinks. Jisung had ran over, dumped the food in the girl's face, and then proceeded to make the guy punch the metal tray.

Jaemin was on the verge of dying staring at the girl with French fries for hair and her baby boyfriend on the ground.

The girl grumbled as she helped her boyfriend up and tried to get away with her head down.

"Oh no no no, where do you think you're going?" A familiar voice made Jaemin and Jisung turn their heads.

The girl yelped in surprise as a handsome man sassily whipped his index finger in the air.

"You're not making a mess on this floor and leaving like it's your property," the caramel-haired brunette winked at Jaemin and Jisung.

"Baekhyun!" Another familiar face ran over. "Oh? What's this?"

"Oh, just a bitch and a jerk who happened to mess with our dongsaengs. Maybe we should leave them scattered across the floor like the mess they made?" Baekhyun glared, hips postured perfectly.

"Man we're in trouble, Kyungie made those fries," the other familiar face shook his head. "You two, if you don't want to end up in the pits of hell, follow me immediately."

The girl was about to open her mouth in retaliation but was stopped by hand pressed over her mouth.

"Oh no bitch, I promise you. You're either gonna go with him or deal with Yeollie," Jisung and Jaemin smiled wider as Chanyeol, a security guard ran over. First, he gave Baekhyun a quick peck before crossing his arms at the two.

"I think you'd better listen to my Baekkie," Chanyeok smirked. "He's a cutie right now, but he can be a monster outside of bed too."

"YAH!" Baekhyun elbowed his boyfriend.

The girl, stunned by the three handsome men, eventually obliged and dragged her boyfriend along side the pretty manager who just happened to be Junmyeon.

Junmyeon sent Jisung and Jaemin a wave before putting his hands on his hips like a mother and sighing at the rude couple. He lead them away to the sudds of the dishes.

"Whooo! Man Jisung-ah, you're fast!" Chanyeol pointed to the dented metal tray. "Are you alright Jaemin-ah?"

"Chanyeol-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung?" Jaemin excitedly smiled. "You two work here? It's been years!"

"You've grown a foot, Jae!" Baekhyun hugged him.

"You know eachother?" Jisung asked, surprised.

"Yeah, Jaehyun-hyung came on vacation to Seoul a few years back before we moved, and met these three hyungs," Jaemin explained. "They used to visit us a ton! But then you both said you were busy with jobs so.... You're working here?"

"Well Yeol and I are actually modeling," Baekhyun explained. "We're not that big yet, but Tao said he'd get us on Gucchi. Until then, we've been just filling in here for Junmyeon-hyung."

"Hyung, do you want me to help sweep up the mess?" Jisung offered.

Jaemin was touched. Man, Jisung was an angel.

"Don't worry, I'll ask someone to. You guys are lucky we're on the late shift today," Baekhyun smiled sweetly.

"What did you two order?" Chanyeol asked.

"An extra large pepperoni pizza, two large drinks, and two large fries," Jisung explained.

"Really? Wow! You know what, it's on the house today. Eat whatever you want! Oh, but before you do, I need to introduce you to Kyungie and his Nini," Baekhyun hugged Jisung.

"I'll go back to my post. Just call if you need me, you two," Chanyeol winked.

Jaemin and Jisung nodded with full smiled at their handsome hyungs. Baekhyun lead them to the back of the kitchen to meet a familiar penguin-like guy along with his cheesy-voiced boyfriend.

"D.O, this is Jaemin and Jisung. They're going to the same academy as Taeyong and the others," Baekhyun gestured.

"Hi," Kyungie, or D.O waved at them.

D.O had raven black hair and large eyes. His bangs were swept up neatly, and his eyebrows were no joke. Prominently, Jaemin admired his heart lips. They were plump, reminding him of his adorable neighbor boy back home.

Baekhyun asked, "Where's Kai?"

"He apparently went to go 'carry supplies', a.k.a. ' I'm going to go eat the bags of food'," D.O rolled his eyes.

"Woah, he must be super hungry," Baekhyun shook his head.

"We can offer him some of our pizza," Jisung suggested. "We already paid for the extra large one."

Jaemin smiled. Jisung was seriously so nice. The younger was bright with kindness. Jaemin's heart slowly warmed.

"I'll take you up on that offer!" D.O screeched and slapped a guy who suddenly burst in shouting.

"Yah! Where have you been! Stop eating or I won't make you anything later!" D.O shouted at his boyfriend.

"Awww but I love your cooking," the taller guy pouted. "Hey, I'm Kai."

Jaemin observed the new handsom guy in front of him. He had sun-kissed skin with bright eyes that had a small childish touch. He rocked dark gray hair and looked pretty nice in his server's uniform, identical to Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun looked like a prince in his long sleeve white blouse, black tie, and black vest. Meanwhile, Kai looked like a hot mess with his vest and tie nowhere to be seen, and his white blouse unbuttoned a bit at the top.

"I'm Jaemin," Jaemin smiled. "Have I met you two before...?"

D.O looked questioningly at Kai, "Does he look familiar?"

Kai thought for a while, "Ah! You were that kid getting blindly dragged around the mall right?"

D.O seemed to remember something as he bursted out laughing and realized it was true.

Jisung laughed as well, earning him a playful snack in the shoulder from Jaemin.

"Oh, I think your pizza's ready!" Baekhyun ran to another part of the kitchen.

"Go sit down guys, I'll bring over your food," Kai said.

"No, you go with them. You'll eat half the pizza before it gets there!" D.O opposed and shook his head. The cute penguin then turned back to his fries, mumbling something about how Kai won't get any snacks.

Kai shrugged, "Kyungie can be salty, but at least he tastes sweet!"

Jisung and Jaemin face palmed.
Kai could potentially be worse than Chanyeol.
---

"Whooooo! This is awesome!" Jisung shouted.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Shut up!" Jaemin was clinging onto the younger for dear life.

The arcade was rather large, and had some rides besides bumper cars. Jisung tricked Jaemin into getting on a high-speed ride that span around.

Jaemin seriously questioned if he could ever trust Jisung again. They had just finished the pizza, and Jaemin didn't want to see it in front of him a second time.

"Aha! Whoooooo! Common Jaemin!" Jisung shrieked in joy.

"Aaaaaaahhhh! Shut up! I'm your hyung you little-- AHH!"

Jisung continued to laugh as Jaemin could barely keep his eyes open. He clung onto Jisung's arm tightly. He felt a bit safer with the younger interlocking his fingers with his.

The ride started to slow down a bit.

"Hyung," Jisung squeezed his hand a bit. "Look."

Jaemin fully opened his eyes reluctantly.

"Whoa..."

The ride had slowed to a nice speed, and the view was beautiful. The ride was as tall as most of the large games. Because of that, the neon lights of the games span around the two boys. It was like spinning blissfully in a sparkling, colorful space full of stars. The lights twinkled beautifully.

The ride was slowing down, but the lights remained beautiful. Jaemin smiled, full of pure joy. It was magical.

"Hyung.....?"

"Yes..?" Jaemin slowly turned to Jisung, eyes sparkling with the reflection of rainbow lights. The brown-haired boy was still holding his hand, and held it firmly with a beautiful smile that set Jisung's heart on fire. The younger was blooming flowers inside.

"Can I call this a date....?"

"Eh?"

Jaemin's eyes widened as his sight was now full of Jisung, and their lips met softly.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n:

Holy shi-- I DIDNT PLAN FOR DIS. JISUNG WAT U DOING?

Hmm, maybe Jaemin's gonna have a hard time getting that out of his head. Still, what about those marks on his neck?

Question: ITS AN EMERGENCY! IM LOW ON MARKHYUK SO SOMEONE GIVE ME RECCOMENDATIONS!

Answer: That wasn't even a question but, I really need to read more Markhyuk. Comment your reccomendations and if you're writting a book, I'd like to read it as well!

Ohoho... Get ready my lovelies. 😏😉❤           )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1K 20
jeno and jaemin work in a cafΓ©. renjun likes hot chocolate and boys. sequel to plushies.
20.4K 415 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
34K 749 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
76K 2.9K 21
jaemin didn't know why he was alive anymore. he couldn't live the way he was anymore but all jeno wanted to do was help him "jaemin, eat something pl...