7 Deadly Sins - The Lost Bani...

By Tri3LyriX

The Seven Deadly Sins have awoken and are now in search of "The Lost Banished Heir", Cain who would be the ke... More

Prologue - The Gathering
Chapter 1- Part 1 of 4 - Pride comes before the fall
Chapter 1- Part 2 of 4 - Hurt pride
Chapter 1- Part 3 of 4 - Swallowing his pride
Chapter 1- Part 4 of 4 - Strengthening bonds
Chapter 2- Part 1 of 4 - The green monster
Chapter 2- Part 2 of 4 - What's mine is mine, what's yours is MINE!
Chapter 2- Part 3 of 4 - Envy leads to mistrust
Chapter 2- Part 4 of 4 - It's better to want what you have
Chapter 3- Part 1 of 4 - Slow and steady wins the race
7 Deadly Sins- The Lost Banished Heir- FAQs & Update schedule

Chapter 3- Part 2 of 4 - Are you tired yet?

422 11 8
By Tri3LyriX

    It was Tuesday and Dr. Ganesh was just wrapping up his session with Lance. This marked the second week he had been seeing the doctor and he felt at ease. Dr Ganesh was a very charismatic individual and Lance couldn’t help but admire his wisdom and approach as he spoke to him.  He didn’t feel crazy or inferior, he felt like a normal person again as he laid on the couch speaking his mind about Ivy’s death and how he felt about it.

             “Well, she saved me.”

            “What exactly happened? Let’s walk through it.” 

           “She saved me…” Lance paused as he flashed back to what happen. He couldn’t very well say that she was scooped up and dragged to the depths by a giant Kraken. He shook his head to dismiss his thoughts. 

           “How did she save you?”

            “She sacrificed herself during the storm.” he cleared his throat and fought back the tears as the lies left his lips. He had to make sure to leave out all the excess details about the day, in fear that he would seem even crazier than he already sounded. He tried to separate what was in his mind from reality and from the reality people didn’t know about. This made it harder for him to really open up to the Doctor and relax but he was still making progress the Doctor reassured as they went along.

       Meanwhile at the junkyard Jason was now practicing his conjuration of the familiars, tamed demons used to fight for a strong warlocks or witches who performed a right to have control over these creatures. Jason was now going to test his new skills against Ana.

          “Shadow Specter!!” he roared as he finished casting the spell and waved his hand over the page and with that a portal opened [The Summoning].  A Shadow specter rose from the portal that was created, ready for battle. It seemed to be an extension of Jason’s own shadow.

              “I’m impressed.” Sage nodded.

             “Let’s test this thing out.” Ana scoffed at the low level demon Jason summoned as she dashed towards it.

            “Get her!” the Shadow specter sank into the ground and shot towards her emerging once close enough and they entered hand to hand combat. After a few strikes were exchanged Ana kicked the creature back and then floored it with an elbow strike to the top of its head. She then finished by sinking her heel into its head with a stomp. Jason flinched from the unnatural sound it made. It was over or so Ana thought. The shadows specter’s remains began merging with the ground beneath it and stretched behind the oblivious Ana. 

            “This thing is hardly worth fighting.” sighed Ana. Jason chuckled as he shook his head “What are you laughing...” 

            “Dark beam!” he interrupted. The creatures head reformed and rose behind Ana with its mouth open wide, it fired a ball of dark energy into Ana’s back, catching her of guard and sent her into a pile of wrecked cars

         “Oops… was that too much?”  Jason teased. He tried to keep a straight face as he chuckled. Sage lifted his news paper in front of his face and snickered at his baby sister’s blunder as he watched from the porch of the house. Ana quickly recovered and flew from the wreckage and brushed herself of in the air.

            “Laugh it up little boy!”

Sage’s eye twitched.

            “This won’t end well.” he muttered.

Ana launched her Diamond Cutter attack and the hail of blades from her wings flew towards Jason at incredible speeds. 

           “Defend!” Jason yelled as the shadow specter returned towards Jason as and stretched its arms wide and bared its chest as if to embrace the blades. They all connected as the shadow specter vaporized but Jason was unharmed. Sage relaxed his left arm which had been ready to shield Jason.

           “You alright?” Ana smirked as she removed a strand of hair from her face. Jason was still a bit shaken by his near death experience. He exhaled. 

          “You bitch! You were actually trying to kill me!”

          “Your enemies won’t let up because you’re human they’ll do every underhanded thing you can think of.  Now again!” she barked, Summon more and let us see what other tricks you have.”

           Sage sighed and his body sank into the chair. His sister was still a demon. He shook his head and flipped to the next page of the newspaper. Jason summoned another Shadow Specter and a Giant Serpent this time. However he became light headed as the specters entered onto this plain through the portal. Even though these were  low level demons he still needed to work on his physical endurance and stamina as he remember what he had read.

 The familiars of darkness feed on the life force of the Gate Keeper. One must feed the mind and body to properly wield this power effectively. The stronger the demon you wish to summon from beyond the Gate the more life energy you must sacrifice to tame and purify its wicked heart and make it a servant of the light”

                “And these are only D class demons.” he sighed then steadied himself. “Come at me Ana!!”

         Time trailed along at the Saint Maria’s Memorial Hospital and Clinic as Lance observed how decked out the office was with diplomas, awards and a few pictures of Dr. Ganesh’s family and art work. It was a nice office, and the air conditioning and fancy furniture didn’t hurt either. The air was cool as Lance listened to the sound of his own heart beat. As he spoke his voice broke through the stillness of the room. Dr. Ganesh sat in his chair just a few feet away with his glasses on his nose, his eyes analyzing Lances every movement to detect uneasiness or any other indication pertinent to the session. He occasionally tapped his black shoes as his bushy brows twitched and relaxed as he listened. This Indian man wasn’t the tallest or the strongest looking fellow but he had a presence Lance thought to himself.

              “About those dreams you mentioned.” Dr. Ganesh started to prod.

              “They aren’t dreams they’re nightmares. I haven’t been able to sleep properly for weeks and I’m so tired.” He yawned. So if I fall asleep on the comfy couch you know why.” he fluffed the pillow and gave a grin. The doctor shook his head and laughed when suddenly the phone rang. The call seemed important; luckily the session was about over already anyway so Lance waved as he took his bag up and exited the room. He walked to the elevator then remembered what had happened the week before and quickly decided to take the stairs. Call it paranoia, but he just felt uneasy in the elevator. He wiped his drowsy eyes as he went down the stairs.

        To continue on the path of being normal the Doctor had recommended that he go back to his usual sports and activities. So Lance was heading towards his dojo to start back his Taekwondo classes. As he rode down the road he found himself wanting to go check on Jason and the other but dismissed the thought. On arriving at the dojo he went to the changing room and quickly changed into his gee and pants and tightened his brown belt around his waist. He ran past the reception office kicking his old friend Nicholas and kissing Trish on the cheek. They were both dumbstruck after not seeing him in so long. Lance ran then came to a stop at the stage area where classes were held. He kneeled at the back of the class waiting to be acknowledged by his Sensei.

              “Yasume Lance” a rough Japanese accent announced.  He bowed and did 50 pushups and joined the class. Everyone was surprised to see him but remained in line as they went through routines:- they warmed up, did stamina training, practiced break falling, kata  and kumite.  Nicholas finally caught him by the collar as they sat and watched the lower belts spar.

              “Where have you been stranger?” Nicholas asked. 

              “Yea you abandoned us.” Trish pouted. 

              “Come on don’t pout Trish. I missed you both but I been super busy with getting dumped by my girlfriend, school and a close friend dying” he strayed then muttered under his breath “….finding out that I’m a human sacrifice.”

              “Wait what was that?” they chimed in unison.

              “Nothing.” Lance smiled “How you been what’s been going on?”

               “Well while you’ve been gone there have been a number of new students and transfers from other schools coming to train here.” Nicholas started.

               “And well we had our grading so as u can see we are black belt now.”

               “Oh yea gee never noticed.” He said as they nudged him from either side.

                “Congrats guys.” he looked around at the new students and counted twelve in total; four transfers and eight newbies.

    Training was from 7-9pm and before he knew it, it was already quarter to nine. Lance was beat. He was physically fit but he lacked so much sleep that he was slowly shutting down and all he wanted to do was go home and  bond with his bed and pillow. His moment was however interrupted as The Sensei’s voice echoed.

            “In honor of Lances return we shall welcome him back.”

             “Oh shit….” Lance knew what was coming. Everyone began to grin, this only happened on birthday and special events the class would line up and all have one free punch or kick. It was a funny occasion where everyone got to take a little frustration out and poke some fun at the chosen one. He remembered Nicholas birthday earlier that year and getting to nail him straight in the stomach, his joy was immeasurable then but now it was his turn.

        Lance prepared his mind and body for the assault of about twenty-seven members. He praised his lucky stars that it wasn’t a normal night with fifty or more people. Blow after blow kick after punch after kick. The line grew shorter as his friends connected their blows in his stomach and hugged him after.

             “Uff!!… just twenty-six more.” he exhaled after very strike, the unnatural sound being forced from his stomach with each impact.

            “We missed you.” Trish proclaimed as she hugged him after her kick to his stomach.

             “Uff!!” more and more welcome backs and pats on the back “Right.” he groaned “Uff…eleven more.” he counted down, if only he had gotten proper sleep he thought. H e looked up to see Nicholas smiling.

          “Crap.UFF!”

          “Welcome back bro.” Nicholas chuckled as Lance rose from his knees.

            “I’m sure you did.” Lance wheezed and readied himself again. Two more: a transfer and Sensei.

   The transfer seemed uninterested as he jumped and kicked but simultaneous Lance’s right arm flinched and blocked the kick before it connected. The transfer had no idea that it was only straight front kicks or punches that were allowed and he had just performed a spinning kick. Lance stumbled back holding his stomach and flashing his hand. Everyone rushed to him but he waved them off.

            “I’m fine, I’m fine…” he repeated as continued to work out his hand. Was it instinct that his hand had moved? He thought to himself then sized up the transfer as he walked back to position. His Sensei hugged him and welcomed him. He raised his hand and the class was over. 

      In the changing room he eyed the new student that went overboard during class. His name was Brigs Lewis.                 

             “A bit of a temper that one, but that was an awesome block though.” Nicholascommended. Brigs was well built but shorter than Lance. He had locks and was dark in complexion Lance observed from the other end of the changing room.

             “The sooner he leaves the better.” Lance grunted as he pushed his clothes in his bag, his bitterness audible in his tone as he swung his bag over his shoulder. 

             “That reminds me, Lance when are you getting your wheels?” Nicholas prodded as they meet up with Trish at the front desk.

             “I’m working on it man.” Lance rebutted. He wished his friends goodbye, got on his bicycle and rode of leaving them to be picked up by their parents.

     Lance allowed his mind to wonder as he rode down the road. It was probably the most uneventful day he had had in a month and he liked it, boring was right up his ally he thought to himself as he flexed his right arm.

            “....normal” he muttered as he broke off

     Meanwhile at the Saint Maria’s Memorial Hospital and Clinic, Dr. Ganesh was packing up to head home. He locked his door and walks down the dimly light hall. He was usually the last person to lock up and leave this floor so he did his rounds; checking that all the offices were locked and then walked to the elevator. The ding seemed to jog him from his automatic routine. He stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor and sighed. It soon opened and he exited swinging his briefcase as he waved to receptionist.

              “You’re here late Miss Anderson.” 

              “Just trying to clear up a few things is all Doc.” she smiled as she gathered her things.

              “Alright well come along get your stuff and meet me at the parking lot, I’ll drop you home.” she looked surprised but nodded and packed her things.

     On exiting the elevator on the base level Nicole looked for the Doctor when heard the roar of an engine coming down the strip. Her heart raced as the revving made her jump with delight at the thought of the driver of such an impressive vehicle. It was the Doctor who was driving this Lamborghini Gallardo LP5604, her jaw dropped in disbelief as it pulled up beside her. The Doctor smiled as he opened the door for her revealing the custom leather interior that contrasted yet complimented the orange exterior.  Nicole was overwhelmed as she sat in the passenger seat.

            “You’re saving yourself for marriage..” she repeated under her breath as she strapped herself in.

            “What was that?” he asked.

            “Oh nothing.” she laughed politely. With that being said they were off, up the ramp and out of the building onto the main road. They were mainly silent the entire way,  Nicole was listening to her Zune and still high from driving in the Doctor’s car, while he concentrated on the traffic along the  highway, ducking and weaving through vehicles as he geared up and down  between the fast and slow lanes. It wasn’t long before they pulled up to the front of her house. She thanked the doctor and hurried to the front door while Dr Ganesh spun the vehicle around and rocketed up the street tooting his horn as he passed.  Nicole sighed contently as she watched the flash of orange reach the top of the road and then vanishes. 

   When Dr. Ganesh got to his house he buzzed himself in then drove up the driveway and into the garage which was already open for him. He quickly gathered his things from the back and stepped out when he noticed the garage door hadn’t closed itself.  He found this quite odd as he walked towards it to manually shut it since his buzzer wasn’t working.  He cranked the wheel until the door closed, and as he turned an assailant blew a dust into his face. He stumbled back in fright and fell over the trash can at the side of the car.

            “Who are you?!” he screamed as he rose to his feet ready to defend himself when he suddenly felt dizzy. He staggered into the car holding his head “What is this, what did you do to me?” he shook his head as his vision blurred and his strength began to fade.

            “Hush now and go to sleep.” The Doctor fell to the ground calling for help but it was futile as he fell unconscious.

    The beeping of the doctor’s alarm clock woke him. He reached towards the clock and hit snooze as he attempted to regain his bearings. 

           “How did I...” he strayed off as he rubbed the back of his neck “Shit I’m late!” he quickly jumped in the shower and took a bath and after hurriedly dressing he grabbed a crunch bar and was out the door, dismissing the occurrence as a silly dream.

    In the other realm Ryder was still having a hard time contending with the dark seed planted in his forehead. Levitian’s gift, now a daily curse was a constant reminder of his foolish mistake, however during his solitary time he had become more self reliant. In the few weeks of being in “limbo” as he called it, Ryder had discovered that other demons and creatures inhabited the lands in cities and such similar to those on earth, he just happened to have been thrown into a desert three times larger than the Sahara.  It was how and where he gathered this information that was truly spectacular; being carted along behind two large lizards with three other cellmates, he had been captured. He laid there listening to the captives speak of the city they were being carried to for the entertainment of the Seven Dark Lords.

    Three days ago while still in the oasis Ryder had been ambushed by several Shadow Specter soldiers. He held his own dismantling the invaders one by one. Under normal circumstances he would have easily killed them all like he had in the hall at Alexander High but thought better of it seeing as the voice in his head had a tendency of lending then taking away his abilities when it saw fit. The assailants were well equipped and seemed to have some purpose and sense of direction. So he soon changed tactics and allowed himself to be captured and being captured meant knocked over the head, shackled and unceremoniously thrown into the back of a steel cage with 3 other captives. By doing this he avoid any sick game the creature dwelling within him wanted to play and was able to gather information and even be brought to civilization, or so he hoped.

    Thanks to the dark seed planted in his head somehow he was able to understand what the creatures were saying. There was a large insect like humanoid sitting beside him, its antenna flicking and twitching as the creature looked him over, large bug eyes blue exoskeleton and 2 sets of arms. Sitting across from him, there was what Ryder decided was an Orc from Lord of the Rings, buck teeth, smelled like shit and piss that had been left in the sun too and baked to perfection so it stung the nostrils to inhale too deeply. Finally there was a Minotaur beside the Orc. Ryder was at a loss for words but tried to keep his composure as they were brought to the city.

After dismissing his deep thinking he shook his head.

         “The insect looks as if it wanted to lay eggs in you” the voice in his head chuckled. Ryder straightened up and gulped. 

          “Not funny.” he murmured. 

          “You are all slaves now going to be on display for the 7 Dark Lords... I can feel it we are getting closer to my master.”

         “ You mean Levitian.” Ryder prodded. 

          “Yes...yes, the master.” Ryder furled his brow. 

         “Listen human I don’t plan on losing sleep while you talk to yourself so shut up!” with that the Minotaur closed his eyes again.

        “Well if y’all weren’t so dead maybe I wouldn’t have to talk to myself. So what’s your story bud?” the Bull snorted as he folded his arms

        “Yea well since we all in this together figured I‘d at least get familiar, what’s your name?”  The Minotaur opened one eye again.

        “Alright, alright.”  Ryder sighed.

       “It’s Cyrian...now shut up” Ryder cracked a smile but remained silent.

   The other two weren’t so chatty either, but between having to hold his breath to speak to the Orc and his paranoia concerning the insect he wasn’t going to be making much conversation after that. Ryder just observed the Shadow specter soldiers in their armor riding on all sides of the steel cage they were in. The lizards they rode could have been mistaken for dragons but these things were too dumb to be the fierce untamable creatures that Ryder read about in books. There wasn’t much to look at other than sand the bars and the soldiers, so Ryder decided to follow Cyrian and rest.

            “We are here, we are here!!” the voice bellowed frantically in his head.. Ryder, half asleep, opened his eyes to see the massive gate opening before him. It was night fall now and flames lit the way across the bridge into the city.

     Meanwhile in the city, deep in the Dark Castle the Sins gathered in the underground chamber to be debriefed by Belphegor. Levitian however, had snuck off to view the captive. She walked silently down the hall to the prisoner’s cell to watch without being noticed. There, the small body was hunched over at the bed saying a little prayer it seemed. Levitan hissed in the back of her throat in disgust. The figures head turned to see what had made the sound but Levitian was gone. She dashed back into the meeting chamber just in time for Bel’s entrance down the tunnel.

           “Bel darling how goes your mission?” Lucifer asked politely.

           “It’s right on schedule dear sister.” he responded as he brushed his hand over his head “I’m yet to get any sleep. I do believe I will be mobilizing my army.” everyone was dumbstruck by this statement.

          “How do you plan to pull of such a feat?” asked a puzzled Amon.

          “That’s my little secret, but the Sirens will wage an attack and crush all their hopes.” he announced.

          “My, my, my brother you seem very certain of yourself.” Mammon jeered, her luminous yellow eyes staring into his across the table.

         “I am, as well as I’m tired. If this isn’t over soon I may not be too kind to the Banished Heir.” he massaged his temples as he cupped his face.

         “Hahahahaha I remember last time he didn’t get sleep he caused The Holocaust. He whispered the darkness in that man’s ear and sent him down a path of destruction just to flush out the Banished heir.” Deis swooned in the excitement of it all as Ash fanned her to calm her down

        “The sooner you break him the sooner we all can walk the earth at the same time at our free will little brother.” Beelzebub snorted as he stared blankly towards Belphegor.

       “Oh... and as for the incarnations, I’m still searching for them and I’ve found another. This one belongs to you, brother.” he looked towards Amon.

       “Anyhow I’ll be on my way I have work to do....” he yawned as he rose from the table and exited the chamber into the tunnel and through a portal. He transported to the Golden Gate Bridge on the foot path in his cloak where he overheard a news report.

          “Tonight in San Francisco there will be cloudy skies and tomorrow will have sunshine” 

Belephegor chuckled on hearing this 

       “My prediction is it’s going to rain”. he announced as he looked towards the city of lights and smiled, it was about 10pm and he was about to send everyone a wake up call. He opened a portal that he exited on a pillar off the bridge and began chanting. Dark energy began to rise from his body and stream into the clouds above, feeding them. As they got bigger and bigger they began to stretch over and towards the city.

     The clouds rolled over the city and engulfed it like a mist over a forest and then it began to rain. The golden particles that accompanied the rain seemed to dazzle the pedestrians and the drivers. It was a miracle to behold. It was as if the sky was flowing liquid gold. Little did they know that those who were asleep were slowly being showered with this substance that pierced through the roofs of apartments through the floors of skyscrapers and business even made its way to the depths of the subway. No one who was asleep would escape the effects of the dust. It began sapping their energy slowly and returning to the heavenly clouds. You could see as the lights danced across the clouds back towards the bridge where Belphehgor collected it in a jar.

Sage broke from his meditation and quickly telepathically contacted Jason, Ana and Lance.

          “There is a great evil that seems to be engulfing the city.... it’s very powerful and not even trying to be discreet about it... it’s on the Golden Gate  bridge, I’ll meet you all there.” and then he broke the sync with them as he  threw his cloak over his shoulder and the cross and angel wings opened before him.

          “That’s it good....good just a little more.” Belphegor giggled in delight.  A few more moments and he had all the energy he needed.

          “Stop right there demon.” Sage announced. 

          “Ahh you’re a member of the Brotherhood of Order,” Belphegor snarled as he gripped the staff he carried

          “And you are one of the Seven, but enough small talk you clearly wanted my attention so here I am.”

          “Someone sounds in a hurry today” yawned Belphegor “but I have no intention of wasting my energy here.” he threw the jar over the side of the bridge and it spun as it fell towards the water. Sage was distracted for only a moment but looked back to see he was gone.

          “I got it!” Ana announced as she flew from the east and caught the jar. “What the f-” the jar was unnaturally heavy and pulled Ana down with it she tried her best but it was just too heavy. She had to let go and she flew back up and landed next to her brother. “Shit...” she panted. “That thing was heavier than a school bus.” They both watched as the jar crashed into the water and a tower of water leapt up. 

    There was a white glow that slowly began spreading from the point; the once dark San Francisco Bay was now radiating light.

         “What the hell is going on?” Jason asked as he and Lance pulled up on their bikes. Ana and Sage went to ground level to meet them.

         “We have no idea but one of the sins just threw a jar that weighted practically 14tonnes into the Bay and now it’s glowing.”Ana attempted to explain

         “It’s a summoning spelling, a strong one too.” Sage answered.

         “Okay well he knows.” Ana scoffed. 

    The water began to bubble and slowly Sirens began emerging from it, their sleek, wet bodies covered with sea weed and coral. They were just as magnificent as the stories described them, as Jason and Lance gawked at the bare chest beauties. 

       “Snap out of it you pervert, those things are trouble.” Ana threw a pebble as hard as she could and it struck one right in the head. “Ha serves you right you little nasty.”

     The Sirens body began to morph and its mermaid fin grew then spilt and continued to mutate until it appeared to be wings and the female like features and calm exterior of the Siren became scaly and fanged.

      “You just had to piss them off.” Lance scolded. 

      “Shut up, now you’re seeing them for what they are.” Ana retorted

  The hoard followed suit with the transformation and burst from the water. 

     “Alright we can’t make the populous know what’s going on so I’m going to conceal all of us here on the bridge.”

    “Can you do that, wouldn’t that require way too much power?” questioned Jason

      “I can do it, but just don’t expect me to be of any use other than that, so Jason you cover me. Ana ,Lance happy hunting.” Sage concluded

   They all knew what they had to do.  Ana took to the sky as about 30 sirens screeched behind her.  Sage began his spell which made the Sirens, Ana, Lance, Jason and himself invisible to everyone on the bridge. Jason summoned three Shadow specters and formed a shadow shield around him and Sage from two of them while he commanded the third.

    Lance hesitated to use his abilities but gave in. He had a responsibility to protect the civilians on the bridge so we went into his Ego state and began thrashing the Sirens that approached him.  He used his sonic wave to knock a number of them from the sky and those that came close enough for hand to hand would feel the force of the Valiant hammer and his fist and kicks, but after throwing or batting away a number of Sirens he slowly began to fade.  The Ego state was powerful indeed but these creatures had the numbers and the speed and they slowly began to wear him down.  The Bridge swayed slightly as Ana and the Sirens combated in the air. The vanquished Sirens would turn to water and run off the bridge back into the water only to reform and return.

      “Lance you need to use Resentment.” Jason begged. Lance shook his head as he tried to fend off the creatures as tears began to form in his eyes. 

       “Why are you forcing me to do this?” he questioned.

       “Do it for Ivy.” Sage yelled. She sacrificed her life to save you so don’t waste it by dying. You owe her that much.”

  Lance’s eye flared opened when he was tackled by several Sirens and pinned to the ground.

        “I.... will.... not...die.” the Sirens screeched and scratched and bit at Lance’s Ego State. “I will not die!!”

 Lances body began to shift from the Ego State to Resentment. Lighting struck the pile of bodies and the hoard that had pinned him down burst into water droplets.

    Ana unleashed her Diamond Cutter attack. The sonic blades sliced through a number of the Sirens but the massive hoard still trailed behind Ana. 

      “Ana fly at me and follow my direction.”

     “Huh...  ammmm alright Lance.” she replied. Lance smiled and pulled the eye patch off his eye. A beam of light passed through Ana as Lance analyzed her being [The Envious Eye]. 

    “Alright, here we go Ana...” Lance slashed through the air creating a pentagram and then sent a blast through it. An amplified Diamond cutter attack burst from the opposite side of the pentagram.  Ana was now playing chicken with the blades coming at her. She was at a loss for words at the number of blades that approached her more than she had ever produced with her own attack.

     Left!” Lance shouted, she swayed to the left. “Right!” she followed through. Up and then bank right and then down” she followed his instructions flawlessly but didn’t bank deep enough and her wing was nipped by the blade. The Sirens that followed however weren’t so lucky, they were sliced and diced by the rapid sonic blades, the few that managed to escape were then caught in the rotating pentagram that Lance had created with the Spear of Rancor.

     “Lance they are coming back!” Ana yelled. Lance looked down to see the Sirens reforming. He placed the Spear of Rancor on his back and ran and kicked of the bridge then swan dived through the air towards the bay as he held his right hand in a fist.

   Lighting struck his body as he punched the surface of the water [The Dragon Strike], the immense explosion of force and energy obliterated all the Sirens in the air and in the water. The one in the air were struck down by the forked lighting emanating from Lance strike; it was if they homed in on each and lashed out to seek and destroy them. The ones in the water were victims to natural law of science as the water conducted the electricity and fried them immediately.

     Lance plunged further and further into the water with the momentum of his fall and the power of his strike he cut through the water like a knife through butter, that’s when he saw it. The jar at the bottom of the bay and swam hard with the velocity on his side, he then drew the spear of Rancor and thrusted it into the jar shattering it.

    Above the surface Sage and Jason watched as the Sirens attempting to break through Jason’s shield evaporated and there seemed to be a light shower over the entire bridge as they all burst into water droplets.

            “Ana you might need to go rescue Lance.” Sage announced. There bobbing in the waves was an exhausted Lance his eyes rolled back and star like body just flowing with the current of the water.

    The group made their way to Lance’s house Sage made sure Lance’s parents were asleep and stayed asleep as they walked in with Lance and laid him in his bed.  

          “Is he injured?”  Jason whined.

          “No just exhausted.” Sage answered as he checked his pulse “A few scratches and cuts nothing I can’t fix but he needs to sleep.”

         “Alright Sage can you take me home?” Jason smiled I’m beat.”

        Sure Jason" he opened a cross portal and they stepped through leaving Ana and Lance.  After being transported to his house by Sage, Ana watched Lance closely as he slept for about half an hour before stepping through the window and flying off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...
1K 8 15
After you took the Mark of Cain and became a demon you adjust to your new self easily and practically have all of hell at your feet. As you control h...
269K 5K 66
Hehehehe welcome to my book of fanfic :)) Just a bunch of oneshots and scenarios Keep in mind that I do not own any of the characters or game Comple...
29.1K 359 20
EDIT 11/29/21: Y'all the last time I worked on this was in March LMAO I officially declare this book of one shots closed :) I have more content on m...